PDA

View Full Version : Stay Classy, Eagles fans!

Don Flamenco
12-22-2009, 11:25 AM
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1926687&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1926687&fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1926687&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="360" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;">See more <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/videos">funny videos</a> and <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures">funny pictures</a> at <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/">CollegeHumor</a>.</div>

oubronco
12-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Damn what a bunch of asshats

WolfpackGuy
12-22-2009, 11:38 AM
They better get the rest of that snow cleared out by Sunday.

Dukes
12-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Just hope there weren't any batteries in those snowballs

gtown
12-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Just hope there weren't any batteries in those snowballs

I don't think the classy people of Philly would hide the batteries in a snowball. I think they would just throw them. Besides the snow increases the weight, making it harder to do real damage.

Bronx33
12-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Did the 9ers fans do something prior to that assault?

TailgateNut
12-22-2009, 12:12 PM
Did the 9ers fans do something prior to that assault?

They went to Philly (city of brotherly love, MY A$$).

They have definately been the worst group ever to visit Mile High. Lowlife, classless swine. Worse than Raiderfans IMO.

Los Broncos
12-22-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm sure they've done worse to visting fans.

supermanhr9
12-22-2009, 01:29 PM
These are the same fans that cheered and threw batteries at Michael Irvin as he was carted off the field on a stretcher. Bunch of ass clowns

Los Broncos
12-22-2009, 01:33 PM
These are the same fans that cheered and threw batteries at Michael Irvin as he was carted off the field on a stretcher. Bunch of ass clowns

That's what I was looking for.

loborugger
12-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Ahhhh, Philly. Where the nosebleed section has a totally different meaning.

brncs_fan
12-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Wonder what they did to draw the attention of so many people. That was a lot of snowballs

Beantown Bronco
12-22-2009, 02:40 PM
Wonder what they did to draw the attention of so many people. That was a lot of snowballs

Wearing red in a sea of green when there's literally not a single person behind you for at least five rows.....

brncs_fan
12-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Wearing red in a sea of green when there's literally not a single person behind you for at least five rows.....

I realize that. I was wondering if they were talking smack or what they were doing because they were getting pummeled by a lot of people from all over the area. That leaves me with two conclusions:

1. Eagles fans are the biggest Cutlers ever

or

2. They were doing something to piss everyone around them off

iDENVER
12-22-2009, 03:56 PM
i was at skins and giants game last night and skins fans were being thrown out of stadium for throwing snowballs at giant fans. there were also two fights. all this was just my section

Rohirrim
12-22-2009, 04:15 PM
"Classy" and "Eagles fan" is an oxymoron.

Baba Booey
12-22-2009, 04:30 PM
I live in New Jersey and as an avid Devils and Mets fan, I can tell you without question that Philly fans are by far the worst in the nation. I've been to a Broncos-Jets game wearing Broncos gear and plenty of Devils-Rangers games wearing Devils gear and have gotten chirped at a bit by those New York fans, but I can tell you that there is nothing worse than rooting for an opposing team in a Philadelphia sports complex. Unless you have extremely thick skin, don't mind beer showers, and are prepared to defend yourself with fisticuffs, you are ill-advised to go to a sporting event in Philly.

The people of Philadelphia are mongoloids. They worship a fictional character named Rocky for Christ's sake.

OBF1
12-22-2009, 04:37 PM
I have to put a small amount of blame on the SF fans..... What in the hell did you expect would happen??? This is Philadelphia we are talking about. The same fans that Boo'd Santa Claus. Imagine if the niners were winning, those fan would have been beaten or worse. Just because you buy a ticket does not mean mob mentallity will not take over and that you are gauranteed to be safe. Think before you act, leave the jerseys at home people.

bpc
12-22-2009, 07:28 PM
THis is one of the more pathetic fan occurrences i've seen this year. Nothing beats the Charger and Raider fans shanking each other though.

Kid A
12-22-2009, 07:56 PM
THis is one of the more pathetic fan occurrences i've seen this year. Nothing beats the Charger and Raider fans shanking each other though.

well, the whole Bears fans poisoning/blinding a Steelers fan is definitely up there.

phillybroncosnut
12-22-2009, 09:01 PM
OMG all you guys are clueless, media echoing dopes!

Azzholes are in EVERY city.... Wasnt it in Denver that Dale Carter, a Bronco, got hit in the eye with a battery? Wasnt it NO where the fans littered the field with beer bottles on a nationally televised monday night game? Wasnt it the Jets in NY I was watching just this week where fans were gunning snowballs on the field? Wasnt it just this week that the game between the Broncos and raiders had to be stopped due to a fan shining a lazer pointer in players eyes?
C'mon you dopes. You really buy into the media's love affair with trashing Philly fans. I've "probably been to more road Broncos games then anyone on this board. I have my opinion on who if the worst "fanbase"... It's not the Eagles.

If you havent experienced it, it's probably best if you dont chime in. Makes you look like a puppet

bpc
12-22-2009, 09:08 PM
well, the whole Bears fans poisoning/blinding a Steelers fan is definitely up there.

Good point. Both are in-humane ways to treat people and shame on Jeffrey Lurie for fostering a Raiders like atmosphere in his stadium where crimes like this go unpunished.

I'd sue.

spdirty
12-22-2009, 09:09 PM
They went to Philly (city of brotherly love, MY A$$).

They have definately been the worst group ever to visit Mile High. Lowlife, classless swine. Worse than Raiderfans IMO.

But how ****in good did it feel when we beat their asses 49-21?

Shlt talkers werent saying a damn thing after that game was over.

bpc
12-22-2009, 09:14 PM
But how ****in good did it feel when we beat their asses 49-21?

Shlt talkers werent saying a damn thing after that game was over.

I was at that game. Seriously, biggest loser fans i've seen since living in NorCal. Even worse than the Raiders in some cases. Those guys wouldn't STFU.

This thread is reminding me why they should be in my top 5 of most disliked teams.

PaintballCLE
12-22-2009, 09:21 PM
cant wait for the game this sunday......... ill have on my orange b-dawk jersey........ should be fun!

ZONA
12-22-2009, 09:27 PM
It probably worked out well for those 49'er fans. They probably were moved up to box seats while the stupid Philly fans sat there in the snow. That's how ignorant they are.

I saw Jets fans throwing snowballs on the field the other day, just saying.

phillybroncosnut
12-22-2009, 09:31 PM
cant wait for the game this sunday......... ill have on my orange b-dawk jersey........ should be fun!

You going bro?

Los Broncos
12-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Is it true that there is judge or courthouse on site?

I'm sure they have holding cells.

PaintballCLE
12-22-2009, 09:37 PM
You going bro?

of course il be there! driving in sat afternoon

phillybroncosnut
12-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Is it true that there is judge or courthouse on site?

I'm sure they have holding cells.

That was at the Vet. The Judge was Judge Shamus McCaffrey.... Not sure if they have one at the Linc or not... They should. In fact, they should have the in all stadiums.

phillybroncosnut
12-22-2009, 09:39 PM
of course il be there! driving in sat afternoon

Where you staying?

ZONA
12-22-2009, 09:40 PM
That was at the Vet.... Not sure if they have one at the Linc or not... They should. In fact, they should have the in all stadiums.

I agree. And as part of their punishment, they should have to clean the stadium after the game as part of their community service. :strong:

PaintballCLE
12-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Where you staying?

somewhere near the airport forget which hotel

phillybroncosnut
12-22-2009, 09:46 PM
somewhere near the airport forget which hotel

Make sure you make your way to South Philly for a cheese steak

Fusionfrontman
12-22-2009, 09:50 PM
soooooo I'm going with my 14 year old brothers... I'm assuming I SHOULD NOT wear my Orange Dawkins jersey? From what everyone is telling them, its beyond being heckled a little bit. From what I hear if I wear my jersey and hat I should expect a coma.

phillybroncosnut
12-22-2009, 10:01 PM
soooooo I'm going with my 14 year old brothers... I'm assuming I SHOULD NOT wear my Orange Dawkins jersey? From what everyone is telling them, its beyond being heckled a little bit. From what I hear if I wear my jersey and hat I should expect a coma.

It depends on how you act. Simple as that.... Take what you get, smile and keeping looking at the field. if you are walking, keeping walking. If you fire back, expect the worst. I've never seen a fan assaulted for no reason. Dont give them a reason. You never know if you will pop off at the lip at soeone who is messing around or a clown looking for trouble. Better safe then sorry.
Wear your BDawk jersey. thats the safest thing you can wear orange down there. Word is, there might be an entire section wearing orange BDawk jerseys as a way of protesting the Egirls management for not re-signing Brian.

You best move is taking a kid. As stupid as that sounds, it's not as bad when you have a kid with you.

PaintballCLE
12-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Make sure you make your way to South Philly for a cheese steak

pats or genos? ive had one before jsut dont remember which one lol

Los Broncos
12-22-2009, 10:55 PM
That was at the Vet. The Judge was Judge Shamus McCaffrey.... Not sure if they have one at the Linc or not... They should. In fact, they should have the in all stadiums.

I've seen the cells at Invesco and they told that story to us.

I wonder how many fans get arrested at a game there.

It's probably an honor to get arrested there for those douche bags.

Hogan11
12-22-2009, 11:38 PM
thats the safest thing you can wear orange down there.

That's because they think it's Flyers gear at first glance. Ha!

Hogan11
12-22-2009, 11:39 PM
I've "probably been to more road Broncos games then anyone on this board. I have my opinion on who if the worst "fanbase"... It's not the Eagles.

It's the Bills.

spdirty
12-23-2009, 07:40 AM
I was at that game. Seriously, biggest loser fans i've seen since living in NorCal. Even worse than the Raiders in some cases. Those guys wouldn't STFU.

This thread is reminding me why they should be in my top 5 of most disliked teams.

took my 80 year old grandma to that game so I really couldnt say much to the annoying iigles fans in front of me and their annoying "E-A-G-E-L-S-EAGLES!!!!!" chant.

WolfpackGuy
12-23-2009, 08:18 AM
pats or genos? ive had one before jsut dont remember which one lol

Go to Jim's on South or Tony Luke's on Oregon.

TonyR
12-23-2009, 08:24 AM
... I'm assuming I SHOULD NOT wear my Orange Dawkins jersey?

I've heard on the radio here that there will be hundreds of Eagles fans wearing Dawkins Broncos jerseys. You'll probably be okay but if you want to take the most conservative approach I wouldn't do it.

TonyR
12-23-2009, 08:31 AM
Go to Jim's on South or Tony Luke's on Oregon.

Yep, from what I've heard Pat's and Geno's have been resting on their reputations for years now and not putting out a very good product. Tony Luke's seems to be the standard bearer now. Also heard good things about John's Roast Pork.

Where to you live in DE?

gtown
12-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Yep, from what I've heard Pat's and Geno's have been resting on their reputations for years now and not putting out a very good product. Tony Luke's seems to be the standard bearer now. Also heard good things about John's Roast Pork.

Where to you live in DE?

Tried them all over the last few years. Tony Luke's is great. Pat's is still my favorite though. I can't talk about them during the lunch hour though. Makes me wanna jump in my car for the three hour ride to Philly.

WolfpackGuy
12-23-2009, 08:35 AM

Where to you live in DE?

Split time between slower lower and Wilmington.

Yeah, Pat's and Geno's taste like Steakums you can get at a middle school cafeteria.

John's is good. I like their rolls.

TonyR
12-23-2009, 08:39 AM
Yeah, Pat's and Geno's taste like Steakums you can get at a middle school cafeteria.

John's is good. I like their rolls.

I had a pretty respectable cheesesteak at a place called Claymont Steaks north of Wilmington the other day. I was pleasantly surprised.

WolfpackGuy
12-23-2009, 08:44 AM
I had a pretty respectable cheesesteak at a place called Claymont Steaks north of Wilmington the other day. I was pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, right on 13. They're decent. We've gotten delivery from there a few times. I can't talk the old lady into eating in there from some reason...

I wish Primo's made steaks.

Where you at?

TonyR
12-23-2009, 08:53 AM
I can't talk the old lady into eating in there from some reason...

Where you at?

I've heard that area can be shady at night but it was fine at lunch hour.

I live in Hockessin, work in Wilmington.

WolfpackGuy
12-23-2009, 09:00 AM
I've heard that area can be shady at night but it was fine at lunch hour.

I live in Hockessin, work in Wilmington.

Okay, not too far.

That whole stretch of 13 from South Wilmington up past Chester is rough.

LOL

You going to the game on Sunday?

SPfloppy
12-23-2009, 12:30 PM
As a cowboys fan let me say GO Bronchos!!! Damn Philly fans r asshats

Hogan11
12-23-2009, 02:53 PM
As a cowboys fan....

Wha? Boooooooo :notthissh

Bronco LB52
12-23-2009, 03:19 PM
I've "probably been to more road Broncos games then anyone on this board.

Bull****. I have been to 28 Broncos road games. Seven more than you.

PaintballCLE
12-23-2009, 03:25 PM

i got you both beat. so _i_O_i_

phillybroncosnut
12-23-2009, 03:27 PM

Thats cool.... Thats why I said "probably"... What stadiums have you been to? I've been to Cleveland, Cincy, NE, Meadowlands, Philly, BMore, Mile High, Indy, Ptts and Wash

Bronco LB52
12-24-2009, 04:08 AM
Thats cool.... Thats why I said "probably"... What stadiums have you been to? I've been to Cleveland, Cincy, NE, Meadowlands, Philly, BMore, Mile High, Indy, Ptts and Wash

Not as many as you. Qualcomm, McAfee Coliseum, Candlestick Park, Husky Stadium, University of Phoenix Stadium, Miami Dolphins Stadium, Invesco and Mile High.

Gort
12-24-2009, 07:11 AM
I saw Jets fans throwing snowballs on the field the other day, just saying.

remember that scumbag NY Giants fan at the meadowlands who threw a chuck of ice and knocked out a sideline ref? IIRC think he was arrested and banned from ever attending another game.

i'd say the fanbases of the Giants and Jets contain some of the scummiest people on the planet. NY'ers and NJ'ers. yech!

phillybroncosnut
12-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Not as many as you. Qualcomm, McAfee Coliseum, Candlestick Park, Husky Stadium, University of Phoenix Stadium, Miami Dolphins Stadium, Invesco and Mile High.

Damn bro... All Left coast teams... How the heck dd you end up in Miami?

We can be the East coast/West coast connection!

phillybroncosnut
12-24-2009, 07:42 AM
remember that scumbag NY Giants fan at the meadowlands who threw a chuck of ice and knocked out a sideline ref? IIRC think he was arrested and banned from ever attending another game.

i'd say the fanbases of the Giants and Jets contain some of the scummiest people on the planet. NY'ers and NJ'ers. yech!

BINGO!! But, not the Giants. Never had a problem in 4 games against the Giants. Jets fans are a different story

PaintballCLE
12-24-2009, 08:02 AM

Ive been to:

Denver, Baltimore, washington, cincinnati, cleveland, chicago, green bay, detroit, atlanta, carolina, indy, buffalo, san diego, oakland, kansas city, new england, new york, pittsburgh, philly, miami.

(ill add seattle, tenn, SF, and jax next season)

Bronco LB52
12-24-2009, 10:27 AM
Damn bro... All Left coast teams... How the heck dd you end up in Miami?

We can be the East coast/West coast connection!

Christmas 1998. A friend of mine who likes the Dolphins called me up and asked if I wanted to go see Elway vs. Marino months in advance. The trip was fine, but the game was anti-climatic after the Broncos blew their 13-0 record against NYG.

I am so down!

What games are you eyeing in the future? In 2011, I want to go to Lambeau Field really bad.

Hogan11
12-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Ive been to:

Denver, Baltimore, washington, cincinnati, cleveland, chicago, green bay, detroit, atlanta, carolina, indy, buffalo, san diego, oakland, kansas city, new england, new york, pittsburgh, philly, miami.

I could've sworn you were with Sassy, Hawaii, JMC, Toddlaw & I in Houston a couple of years ago...

Bronco LB52
12-24-2009, 10:31 AM
Ive been to:

WOW! You are slowly working on going to all 32 stadiums. That's amazing.

You have more perspective than any of us. Who are the worst fans? Who are the best fans not including ours?

HEAV
12-24-2009, 11:17 AM

Supposed to be many iagle fans sporting orange #20 for B-Dawk. Should be interesting.

SJ Bronco
12-24-2009, 11:44 AM
It depends on how you act. Simple as that.... Take what you get, smile and keeping looking at the field. if you are walking, keeping walking. If you fire back, expect the worst. I've never seen a fan assaulted for no reason. Dont give them a reason. You never know if you will pop off at the lip at soeone who is messing around or a clown looking for trouble. Better safe then sorry.
Wear your BDawk jersey. thats the safest thing you can wear orange down there. Word is, there might be an entire section wearing orange BDawk jerseys as a way of protesting the Egirls management for not re-signing Brian.

You best move is taking a kid. As stupid as that sounds, it's not as bad when you have a kid with you.

I'm sorry, I've been to MANY football stadiums (including fadeville every year) and how could you say there are a few yahoo's if you can't even enjoy the game without getting a fist for your trouble. It's every fans right to wear his gear, cheer as loud as he can, and you shouldn't have to be physiclly assaulted or have to take shyt from the home team to go to the game. Even faider fan has been civil to me. They can give, but they can take too. If philly fan doesn't like other teams fans in the stands, they can go f themselves. Seriously. It's a game. Sorry, if it is indeed the case that you have to stay looking at the field and not have fun. They ARE the worst fans ever. Hell, even the raider fans will TRY to police their drunken idiots. It sounds like it's encouraged in Philly.

SJ Bronco
12-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Ive been to:

That's all very cool. Just a word of advise......either wait for a decade for the niners to move into their new digs, or Bring a heavy jacket, binoculars, hand sanitizer, and mace (for the surrounding neighborhood.) Also an umbrella for the seagull shyt since someone in their infinite wisdom decided to build it across from the city dump. I'm not a niner fan, hell I hate the niners...but I'll pay anything they want to get them a new stadium. My god that thing is an abortion! On a side note. Niner fan is a cool fan base. Passionate, but very welcoming. A lot like Broncos fan.

PaintballCLE
12-24-2009, 02:37 PM
I could've sworn you were with Sassy, Hawaii, JMC, Toddlaw & I in Houston a couple of years ago...

nope, not I.

PaintballCLE
12-24-2009, 02:44 PM
WOW! You are slowly working on going to all 32 stadiums. That's amazing.

You have more perspective than any of us. Who are the worst fans? Who are the best fans not including ours?

The worst fans ive seen based on individuals is KC.......having a knife pulled on us at the game wins that award. As a whole, I would have to say Oakland. This year we sat in the black hole about 8 rows from the field.....no problems.........last year we were in the upper deck..........didnt think i was going to make it back to the hotel after the game.

The best fans in terms of passion would have to be pitt or GB........both really are passionate fans and you dont see a lot of visiting team fans there because they dont sell their tickets.

By far, the "nicest" away fans are indy. been there several times.....and overall the nicest people, even after a loss.

phillybroncosnut
12-24-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm sorry, I've been to MANY football stadiums (including fadeville every year) and how could you say there are a few yahoo's if you can't even enjoy the game without getting a fist for your trouble. It's every fans right to wear his gear, cheer as loud as he can, and you shouldn't have to be physiclly assaulted or have to take shyt from the home team to go to the game. Even faider fan has been civil to me. They can give, but they can take too. If philly fan doesn't like other teams fans in the stands, they can go f themselves. Seriously. It's a game. Sorry, if it is indeed the case that you have to stay looking at the field and not have fun. They ARE the worst fans ever. Hell, even the raider fans will TRY to police their drunken idiots. It sounds like it's encouraged in Philly.

SJ... Wut up bro... I think you misinterpreted... I didnt say you HAVE to behave that way. I also didnt say it was ONLY Philly. I was saying ANY away venues. I'm just speaking from MY experience. That's the best way I found to act at games in opposing stadiums. I cheer when my team does well, but I NEVER gloat. I stand, give a huge cheer and sit back down.
I've seen fans turn around, point at the "home" team fans and rub it in. they are the same fans I've seen being taken outta the place for their own saftey. Ask Disco man how he faired in the meadowlands wearing the big orange wig. Drove all the way from Denver, got his wig ripped off, got in a fight and was tossed outta the stadium in the first quarter.
right or wrong, thats what I've seen in all my years. I was just offering my friendly advice to a Maner who asked. Thats all. Nothing more, nothing less.

phillybroncosnut
12-24-2009, 07:47 PM
Christmas 1998. A friend of mine who likes the Dolphins called me up and asked if I wanted to go see Elway vs. Marino months in advance. The trip was fine, but the game was anti-climatic after the Broncos blew their 13-0 record against NYG.

I am so down!

What games are you eyeing in the future? In 2011, I want to go to Lambeau Field really bad.

I havent even looked at the schedule yet. I may struggle to get to any away (travel) games since going through a divorce and paying $3000 per month in support. The local (Philly, NY, Balt, Wash) games dont cost alot (maybe $500 all toghether, tix and travel). Any travel fair plus game tix plus foor and room might kill me. I'll see what the schedule looks like. I'd love a Lambeau trip but if I'm going that far, I'm going to Invesco :wiggle:

Hogan11
12-24-2009, 10:40 PM
nope, not I.

Ah, okay. FWIW, Houston had a pretty cool fanbase. Very respectful and no loudmouths till under the 2 minute mark of the 4th quarter and even then they were few and far between. Nice stadium, great hotel right close by.....I'd recommended it.

Bronco Yoda
12-25-2009, 04:01 AM
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1926687&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1926687&fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1926687&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="360" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;">See more <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/videos">funny videos</a> and <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures">funny pictures</a> at <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/">CollegeHumor</a>.</div>

It's funny if you key in on one person. For instance watch the loser in the Mcnabb jersey (left middle) limp wristing his lobbing snow balls as he's taking pictures with his cell phone.

Hogan11
12-27-2009, 07:02 AM
Guys, stay safe out there today...friggin' people are animals.

GO BRONCOS!!