PDA

View Full Version : Should finishing this season 2 wins in their last 10 games warrant firing McGenius?

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Indeed it should. ESPECIALLY if Kubiak is let go from Houston.

1)We have not had a plethora of injuries

2) we have regressed on offense at the sole direction of a person who claimed offense as his specialty

3) We hang our hat on our defense --specifically our PASS DEFENSE--which is led by a group of lower to mid thirty--somethings--last year--our fortunes were tied to an offensive core that had UPSIDE. Our defensive secondary HAS NO UPSIDE.

4) McGenius and Xanders missed on BOTH of this years 1st round picks--with Orapko being a much better choice than Ayers and Wells outperforming NO-SHAUN on a per attempt basis(even eclipsing 100 yards yesterday)--these 4 players all filled positions of need--and we chose the lesser of the TWO TWICE.

5) We traded a first round pick for Alphonso Smith....then turn around and sign 35 yr old TY LAW--enough said.

Why would anyone have hope for next year? Without Nolan--he is NOTHING. By keeping McGenius in Denver--we are only further delaying the progress that WE ALL WANT as fans of the Denver Broncos. Shanny was fired for late season collapses--with last year being a history making collapse--McDaniels is about to do the same thing--after starting 6-0--becoming the 1st Bronco team to not make the SuperBowl after such a start--and more than likely--home for the playoffs as well. End this charade--end it now, you gutless drunk.

cutthemdown
12-21-2009, 03:03 PM
No you don't fire a coach after one year. The chances are exactly 0% that Bowlen will fire the coach.

Broncos will fire a couple of olineman thats for sure.

TonyR
12-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Not a chance. Keep dreaming. Stupid post. And yet somehow not surprising.

Which is why I chose the "retarded" option.

bronco militia
12-21-2009, 03:04 PM
bowlen on the hook for three coaches salaries?

yeah right

Paladin
12-21-2009, 03:08 PM
No. The second part of that answer (are you retarded?) deserves a poll of its own. I think the "yes" vote would be in the 80th percentile.....

Rabb
12-21-2009, 03:08 PM
NO--you are retarded

change or add and I will vote

Rohirrim
12-21-2009, 03:09 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_X2Flh5CSe80/RrkGLzobq2I/AAAAAAAAAgw/HWUZcD2ffKE/s320/infectious+lass+2-4.jpg

Smiling Assassin27
12-21-2009, 03:12 PM
i don't know. does your Original Post in this thread, being so inane and foolish, warrant banning you from OMane?

55CrushEm
Is starting another retarded thread grounds for another OMane vacation?

Perhaps.....

Oh, and you're a fag.......oh, and a moron.

You're comparing Shanny's late season collapses to McDaniels? Honestly? Big difference is, you ****ing retard, that Shanny did this REPEATEDLY as of late. McD deserves more than 1 year. You are a tool of epic proportions. Really.

Cito Pelon
We haven't played the final 10 games of the season, dumbass.

Rabb
12-21-2009, 03:14 PM
it really is awesome that trolls like you are allowed to stick around, I understand the whole traffic is traffic thing but you make this place worse and contribute absolutely nothing of value other than traffic

I am so glad you are on ignore

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:16 PM
Oh, and you're a fag.......oh, and a moron.

All sizzle and no steak--typical OM fodder.........keep being average--you are really good at it.

Broncoman13
12-21-2009, 03:17 PM
no you don't fire a coach after one year. The chances are exactly 0% that bowlen will fire the coach.

t-h-i-s!!!!!!!!!!!!

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:17 PM
We haven't played the final 10 games of the season, dumbass.

Oh two more losses are a comin'......just remember BF7 told you so first.

55CrushEm
12-21-2009, 03:18 PM
All sizzle and no steak--typical OM fodder.........keep being average--you are really good at it.

Well, you are.......and if you want to compare dick sizes (or brain sizes).....I've got you beat.

Keep trying to convince everyone how smart you are......it ain't working.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:18 PM
i don't know. does your Original Post in this thread, being so inane and foolish, warrant banning you from OMane?

2-8.

Now rinse and repeat

2-8.

A 20% winning percentage may be par for the course for you--but don't project that as satisfactory on the Broncos. No injuries--no EXCUSES.

55CrushEm
12-21-2009, 03:19 PM

That would just make your day, wouldn't it, Chicken Little?

55CrushEm
12-21-2009, 03:20 PM
2-8.

Now rinse and repeat

2-8.

Honestly....what do you think you contribute? If this isn't rooting for an 8-8 finish.....I'm not sure what is.

You REALLY (no, honestly) call yourself a fan? Seriously?

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 03:21 PM
congrats on another stupid thread...

broncofan7
That would just make your day, wouldn't it, Chicken Little?

Making my day would be seeing this albatross of a HC sent packing back to his Daddy's HS program.........

broncofan7

justify a 2-8 finish. Go.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Honestly....what do you think you contribute? If this isn't rooting for an 8-8 finish.....I'm not sure what is.

I contribute a concise and well informed, unbiased opinion of my favorite pro sports team- McGenius has set us back--just like I thought he would...those 1st six games--they didn't smell right....and now --we see it--The emperor (mcgenius) has no clothes.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:26 PM

7th in total yards! Ya!

18th in passing yards! way to go Orton!

12th in rushing offense--Way to go!--at least we are better than average in that right?

and for the grand finale:

WE ARE 21st in scoring at 19.7 points per game!

And to top it off--you too lose at home to jokeland to potentially choke away an almost assured playoff spot!

At Philly: LOSS

Home to KC-LOSS--KC's superbowl to keep us out of the playoffs. Cassel has Bowe now and Charles is running three times as efficiently as Moreno. All hail McGenius!

Feels alot like last year EXCEPT that last year our best unit was a very young offense that average 23/game and was #2 in ayards and #3 in 3rd down conversion percentage--this year--we hang our hat on a defense whose strong suit is covering the pass--and is led by a bunch of 30+ somethings...way to go McGenius! Oh and nice job trading a number one next year for Alphonso! He is in the running for rookie of the year no?

55CrushEm
12-21-2009, 03:27 PM
I contribute a concise and well informed, unbiased opinion of my favorite pro sports team- McGenius has set us back--just like I thought he would...those 1st six games--they didn't smell right....and now --we see it--The emperor (mcgenius) has no clothes.

McDaniels didn't set us back.....not one bit. Shanahan did by his ongoing neglect of the defense. Buy hey, you're NOT unbiased.....the proof is your refusal to acknowledge Shanny's incompetence on that side of the ball.

No coach can fix Shanahan's mess in just one year. Again, you're a dolt.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 03:27 PM
justify a 2-8 finish. Go.

After you justify being a whiney bitch .......go.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:28 PM
No coach can fix Shanahan's mess in just one year. Again, you're a dolt.

you're right--that 2nd ranked (yards) offense was in SHAMBLES before McD got here; It's great to be 21st in points/game isn't it? -get a clue.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:30 PM
After you justify being a whiney b**** .......go.

Personal attacks--LAME. You add nothing of substance --so you resort to name calling. JUSTIFY a 2-8 finish. GO.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 03:31 PM
You would have pooped your pants in the 70s fans hung in there after horrific seasons i mean horrific cluster **** games where the raiders owned us every freaking year, you have zero patience just go but a colts jersey and get it overwith.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Personal attacks--LAME. You add nothing of substance --so you resort to name calling. JUSTIFY a 2-8 finish. GO.

personal attack? just leave ok..

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2237493&cid=

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:34 PM
You would have pooped your pants in the 70s fans hung in there after horrific seasons i mean horrific cluster **** games where the raiders owned us every freaking year, you have zero patience just go but a colts jersey and get it overwith.

I became a fan in 1986--when I was in 4th grade. what happened in the 70's is irrelevant to the current discussion--you gotz nothin'..........

55CrushEm
12-21-2009, 03:35 PM
you're right--that 2nd ranked (yards) offense was in SHAMBLES before McD got here; It's great to be 21st in points/game isn't it? -get a clue.

So you're comparing last years' yards, to this years' points? Ok.

I need to get a clue? You need to know what stats are comparable, and which are not......but as I recall, people have been over this with you before.

But you are tiring me.....and you are this close to being my first "ignore" victim......regardless, no more responses from me.....arguing with you is like arguing with my children. It is boring.

You are good at pulling stats off a website.....but you are horrible at interpreting those stats and using them to make anything close to a good argument.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 03:36 PM
I became a fan in 1986--when I was in 4th grade. what happened in the 70's is irrelevant to the current discussion--you gotz nothin'..........

You don't get it and i doubt you ever will.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:37 PM
personal attack? just leave ok..

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2237493&cid=

Originally Posted by Bronx33 View Post
After you justify being a whiney b**** .......go.

yup-personal attacks--I got banned for asking a poster why he didn't have the fortitude to complete the florida police academy--yet he dare question someone with two college degrees--your transgression is far more inflammatory.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:38 PM
So you're comparing last years' yards, to this years' points? Ok.

I need to get a clue? You need to know what stats are comparable, and which are not......but as I recall, people have been over this with you before.

But you are tiring me.....and you are this close to being my first "ignore" victim......regardless, no more responses from me.....arguing with you is like arguing with my children. It is boring.

You are good at pulling stats off a website.....but you are horrible at interpreting those stats and using them to make anything close to a good argument.

we averaged 23 pts/game last year

www.nfl.com

lots of additional proof as to how McGenius is an offensive fraud.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Is this guy for real?

Bronx33
You want to fire the coach after his first season? wtf did you expect to gain in this thread other than getting beatin down? good luck with getting a response that will make you happy you sir are on an island allllll by yourself.

ps: you got banned cause you're a dumbass (except it)

Hercules Rockefeller

First, it's 20th in scoring. Not a large difference in the grand scheme of things, but it shows a shoddy attention to detail if you can't even get that right when anyone can find that in 5 seconds at ESPN.com.

All you do is mention the ppg for the '08 team, but always seem to fail to mention that team was 16th in ppg. They've gone from 16th to 20th, not exactly a massive difference there even with the loss of Boy Wonder from under center. But then again, you're hanging your hat on the 3rd in total offense and completely avoiding where they were among the rest of the league in scoring offense.

And BTW, Denver averaged 38 ppg in their first 3 games last year, and 18.3 ppg over the final 13. 18.3 ppg would have put them at 25th in scoring offense, just barely ahead of the Chiefs 18.2 ppg. But I'm sure you knew that, and have incorporated into your argument that Denver's ppg is massively inflated by what they did over the first few games and it wasn't a consistent scoring offense all season.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Is this guy for real?

justify a 2-8 finish.

ZONA
12-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Broncofan7 is asking us to justify a 2-8 finish but there are still 2 games left. A bit premature if you ask me.

And Shanahan was 8-8 his rookie season in 1995 as Broncos head coach and that was with a HOF QB in the backfield. I'm sure if Broncofan7 was around back then he would have been calling for his head also.

STFU and chill out.

TailgateNut
12-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Who let the dillwad back in the house?

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 03:52 PM
04-26-2009, 05:26 PM #31

Quote:Originally Posted by broncofan7 6-7 wins this year-----I'll give anyone who wants to wager $25 for each win over 7 and you guys can give me $25 for each win under 6 total victories.....Are we on?

Meck77:Deal. Enjoy sitting on your couch hoping for the Broncos to lose each week.You might want to change your handle now. You are officially rooting for anyone playing the Broncos all season long. Last edited by Meck77 : 04-26-2009 at 05:30 PM.

You have been crying since 04-26-2009 ohhhhhhh and Pay meck his 25+ bucks..

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:57 PM
First, it's 20th in scoring. Not a large difference in the grand scheme of things, but it shows a shoddy attention to detail if you can't even get that right when anyone can find that in 5 seconds at ESPN.com.

All you do is mention the ppg for the '08 team, but always seem to fail to mention that team was 16th in ppg. They've gone from 16th to 20th, not exactly a massive difference there even with the loss of Boy Wonder from under center. But then again, you're hanging your hat on the 3rd in total offense and completely avoiding where they were among the rest of the league in scoring offense.

And BTW, Denver averaged 38 ppg in their first 3 games last year, and 18.3 ppg over the final 13. 18.3 ppg would have put them at 25th in scoring offense, just barely ahead of the Chiefs 18.2 ppg. But I'm sure you knew that, and have incorporated into your argument that Denver's ppg is massively inflated by what they did over the first few games and it wasn't a consistent scoring offense all season.

aghh--they moved up one spot with their 19 point performance yesterday despite falling by .1 pts/game on their per game average

and the Broncos were third in the entire nfl on 3rd down conversions last year and averaged 23 pts per game........take the entire body of work--not a 3 game sample.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 03:59 PM

No one realized the genius scheme that Mcdani..errr, nolan threw out would baffle teams in our 1st six games...how is our offense doing again? OH....try to stay on subject......

rastaman
12-21-2009, 04:00 PM

Do you really think KC can beat us??ROFL!

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Do you really think KC can beat us??ROFL!

It's their super bowl---charles is playing out of his mind--and they are playing us the 2nd time

we beat sd in gm 1, gm 2--they killed us

we beat oak in gm1--gm 2--well

KC won't be as out of sorts--especially since we spanked them so badly in KC...........

rastaman
12-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Broncofan7 is asking us to justify a 2-8 finish but there are still 2 games left. A bit premature if you ask me.

And Shanahan was 8-8 his rookie season in 1995 as Broncos head coach and that was with a HOF QB in the backfield. I'm sure if Broncofan7 was around back then he would have been calling for his head also.

STFU and chill out.

Shanny was also 13-3 in his second season! So in McD's 2nd season as HC, are the Broncos going 13-3 in 2010!!!!!!;)

In Shanny's 3rd and 4th Seasons as HC he had already won 2 consecutive SB's! Is this the path you see McD taking??:~ohyah!:

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 04:04 PM

STFU and chill out.

we were 7-9 in 1994. and shanny had a history with us.........Mcd had no such history--he is a patriot.

Hercules Rockefeller
12-21-2009, 04:06 PM
and the Broncos were third in the entire nfl on 3rd down conversions last year and averaged 23 pts per game........take the entire body of work--not a 3 game sample.

See Post #22 in this very thread:

So the first 6 games from McDaniels didn't smell right, and we see what the team truly is now, but removing only the first 3 games from last year is refusing to look at the entire body as whole?

Try making a consistent argument in your own thread next time.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 04:07 PM
Shanny was also 13-3 in his second season! So in McD's 2nd season as HC, are the Broncos going 13-3 in 2010!!!!!!;)

In Shanny's 3rd and 4th Seasons as HC he had already won 2 consecutive SB's! Is this the path you see McD taking??:~ohyah!:

I am so foolish! Why couldn't I see this? :rofl:

Bronco Bob
12-21-2009, 04:09 PM
not a chance. Keep dreaming. Stupid post. And yet somehow not surprising.

Which is why i chose the "retarded" option.

+1

rastaman
It's their super bowl---charles is playing out of his mind--and they are playing us the 2nd time

we beat sd in gm 1, gm 2--they killed us

we beat oak in gm1--gm 2--well

KC won't be as out of sorts--especially since we spanked them so badly in KC...........

Welcome back Broncofan7. Keep keeping It Real.:thumbsup:

Hercules Rockefeller

No, he wasn't 13-3 in his 2nd season.

Shanahan was 1-3 his 2nd season when he was fired from Oakland.

Shanahan's 1st winning season was his 4th overall as a head coach and his Super Bowl years were seasons #5 and 6.

It took MS 6 seasons after being fired before Bowlen brought him back as a HC.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 04:10 PM
Welcome back Broncofan7. Keep keeping It Real.:thumbsup:

go figure bf7 has a cheerleader.

Archer81
12-21-2009, 04:11 PM
Hmm...hell has frozen over.

:Broncos:

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 04:12 PM
your going to owe meck 75 bucks :spit:

Archer81
12-21-2009, 04:14 PM
go figure bf7 has a cheerleader.

Yup. The fat one no one liked in HS...

brncs_fan
12-21-2009, 04:15 PM
When you get a young first year coach you let them learn and do their thing. McD was not going to be perfect this year. He took over a team that was awful on defense and very mediocre on offense down the stretch and has them in the playoff hunt.

I am just as upset as everyone else about our loss yesterday (especially since it was to the ****ing Raiders of all teams) but calling for McD's firing at this point is just ludicrous. The proof is in the poll. Don't let any of this get in the way of your blind hatred.

Los Broncos
12-21-2009, 04:17 PM
Stupid thought to fire a coach after one year or to even talk about, maybe two, three seasons.

He can fix our problems within the next couple of drafts.

Archer81
12-21-2009, 04:18 PM
BF7 puts real drag queens to shame. Not even those bitches whine and cry so much about one man.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Stupid thought to fire a coach after one year or to even talk about, maybe two, three seasons.

I got 2 years on my book before i even start thinking about kicking him down the road, bf7 had 8 months on his patience meter :spit: hopefully he doesn't have a dog hes training to not pee in the house.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 04:25 PM
See Post #22 in this very thread:

So the first 6 games from McDaniels didn't smell right, and we see what the team truly is now, but removing only the first 3 games from last year is refusing to look at the entire body as whole?

Try making a consistent argument in your own thread next time.

the 1st six game reference is to the koom-baya's that were being passed around here ---some of us were a little more pragmatic about things at that time--and we were right., trickery and novelty works only so long.......

rastaman
12-21-2009, 04:25 PM
No, he wasn't 13-3 in his 2nd season.

Shanahan was 1-3 his 2nd season when he was fired from Oakland.

Shanahan's 1st winning season was his 4th overall as a head coach and his Super Bowl years were seasons #5 and 6.

It took MS 6 seasons after being fired before Bowlen brought him back as a HC.

I was refering to Shanny as HC with the Denver Broncos. By the way how long was Shanny HC with the Raiders?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 04:26 PM

And then you can celebrate! WOOHOOO! MY team lost! I am a better fan because I told you guys first!

What a ****ing moron. Astounding.

Why don't you go cry about it while talking about your huge italian cock on the Broncos Forums? Oh, right. You were actually banned from there because they have responsible mods. I forgot.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 04:26 PM
I was refering to Shanny as HC with the Denver Broncos. By the way how long was Shanny HC with the Raiders?

Crazy AL has the same patience as you and bf7 ( look where that got him)

TerrElway
12-21-2009, 04:27 PM
No you don't fire a coach after one year. The chances are exactly 0% that Bowlen will fire the coach.

Yep - Polumbus among them - WHen did Harris go down? I think the offense has missed him. Guard is a huge need. Hochstein isn't getting it done any more than Hamilton was.

Thing is, offensive philosophy has a lot to do with who you have playing where. They went away from the Zone blocking that this line was built for. Clady would be a stud anywhere. After that? Look at NE when McD was the OC. Maulers inside and good-sized tackles that were better pass blockers than run blockers but were pretty damn good at both.

Work in progress folks. and with a serious chance at 9-7 and playoffs. I'd say pretty good for a rookie coach that inherited plenty of problems and added to them with his own early mis-steps.

IF this is what a f***-up year for McD looks like then I want to see what he can do when/if he can make the right decisions and the personnel matches the scheme.

The only rookie coach better (record-wise) is that mannequin they roll out to stare straight ahead every Colts game. Most of us idiots here could have rolled up the record he has with Manning and the gang.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 04:28 PM
Crazy AL has the same patience as you and bf7 ( look where that got him)

They're both such morons (not to mention legends in their own minds) that I wouldn't be surprised if one or both WERE Al Davis...

Dagmar
12-21-2009, 04:30 PM
This message is hidden because broncofan7 is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 04:34 PM
you owe meck some money bf7 ( you going to pay up) when the dust settles?

25 bucks and counting...

HEAV
12-21-2009, 04:36 PM
I really question broncofan7 mental stability... I mean he's always been a drama/steriod head/idiot... but this poll/thread is just a cry for help.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 04:42 PM
This message is hidden because broncofan7 is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Proof once more that Rusty's got it right.

go_broncos
12-21-2009, 04:45 PM
Though i don't like Mcd's placalling, you don't fire the coach after one year.
It will be stupid on Bowlen's part.

I understand that we might create history if we don't reach playoff's after starting 6-0. Still, we should not fire him after one year.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 04:46 PM
When you're expected to not even be in the playoff conversation from the start to the finish, and you're not just in the conversation but a part of the playoff picture from start to finish, you don't fire your head coach.

Unless, of course, you're a racist piece of **** like BowelMovement7.

oubronco
12-21-2009, 04:47 PM

this place gets better all the time

oubronco
12-21-2009, 04:48 PM
When you're expected to not even be in the playoff conversation from the start to the finish, and you're not just in the conversation but a part of the playoff picture from start to finish, you don't fire your head coach.

Unless, of course, you're a racist piece of **** like BowelMovement7.

:spit: Hilarious!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 04:53 PM

I don't really see what was so wrong with what clady said.

Think about it. What do we have to fix?

DL - needs more depth, and a solid DT. 2 draft picks.
OL - needs interior depth and maybe someone solid to back up Harris at RT. 2-3 draft picks.
LB - Needs speedy guys with range who can get penetration. Maybe two drafts (this year and next, since it's less of a need).
QB - Debatable. But can be done in this year's or next year's draft.

oubronco
12-21-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't really see what was so wrong with what clady said.

Think about it. What do we have to fix?

DL - needs more depth, and a solid DT. 2 draft picks.
OL - needs interior depth and maybe someone solid to back up Harris at RT. 2-3 draft picks.
LB - Needs speedy guys with range who can get penetration. Maybe two drafts (this year and next, since it's less of a need).
QB - Debatable. But can be done in this year's or next year's draft.

nothing against Clady it was more for the assclown he qouted and the board in general

OBF1
12-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Why is this idiot not on my ignore list ???

OBF1
12-21-2009, 05:01 PM
I really do like the public poll option. You can see first hand who are the most uninformed Bronco "fans" on the internet.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 05:04 PM
I really do like the public poll option. You can see first hand who are the most uninformed Bronco "fans" on the internet.

this...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 05:09 PM

If only the second option was a statement of fact ("You are retarded") instead of a question ("Are you retarded?"), I'd feel better about the whole thing. :rofl:

Nice for the morons to out themselves though. May refer back to this thread and poll when adding to my ignore list.

colonelbeef
12-21-2009, 05:12 PM
Nah, you have to give him 3 years at least.

think about it this way. Even if he went 2-14, you can't fire him right away- it would turn off potential candidates if they saw that go down. Nobody would come to a place with zero security.

Broncos4Life
12-21-2009, 05:14 PM
This is the worst ****ing thread ever! GTFO you ****ing moron!

Dagmar
12-21-2009, 05:19 PM

chanesaw, Doggcow, Lolad, orangemonkey, AlienBronco, broncofan7, scttgrd

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 05:19 PM

and why were we expected to NOT BE IN THE PLAYOFF PICTURE after finishing 7-9 and 8-8 with 26 and 28 pt/gm defenses???....oh...........you are truly a disciple of McGenius......

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 05:21 PM
Has this clown seen the results of his own poll?

oubronco
12-21-2009, 05:21 PM

apparently Phyllis has :spit:

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 05:23 PM
chanesaw, Doggcow, Lolad, orangemonkey, AlienBronco, broncofan7, scttgrd

"The disciples were ostracized in the beginning, called names, death wished upon them...but only after the dust cleared did it become known that they, and they only, saw the truth..."

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 05:24 PM
"The disciples were ostracized in the beginning, called names, death wished upon them...but only after the dust cleared did it become known that they, and they only, saw the truth..."

Nice company.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 05:25 PM

The season isn't even over Hilarious! disciples? :rofl:

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 05:26 PM

the results have only reinforced my perception that the majority of this board are koolaid swilling, biased FANS and are incapable of true football analysis.

Potentially 2-8 in their last ten--not a significant injury issue, a regressing offense, and aging defense that is wearing down that is the strength of our team..KC has a brighter future than us. but keep living in lala land.....

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 05:27 PM
you owe meck some money mr potential...

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 05:28 PM
KC has a brighter future than us. but keep living in lala land.....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're officially retarded. Congratulations.

We'd all love to hear about this bright future for KC and how they get there. Please, enlighten us.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 05:28 PM
Oh, and pay Meck.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 05:30 PM
you owe meck some money mr potential...

show me the line where he wrote ' i accept'.........

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 05:31 PM
show me the line where he wrote ' i accept'.........

What a pussy.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 05:31 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're officially retarded. Congratulations.

We'd all love to hear about this bright future for KC and how they get there. Please, enlighten us.

they are younger at key positions...........

DBroncos4life
12-21-2009, 05:32 PM
He isn't going to get fired but I bet he makes some changes to the staff this year. I bet we have a new OC, Line coach and RB coach. We are worse in RZ then last year, yards, points per game, 3rd down % is down, yards per game is down 60, we now have to redo our line from the inside out because our players don't fit the system and we need help at WR. Even more so if we lose Marshall. The only thing I see better on O is we are not throwing INTs which doesn't seem to matter because we are worse at picking up first downs then last year so we have to punt the ball away and our punter is the worst in the NFL at doing that.

broncofan7
What a p***Y.

insight like this is why 103.3 is and will always be, 1310 the tickets gay little brother...and you fit right in....perfectly!

Rulon Velvet Jones
they are younger at key positions...........

Do go on.

Youth = better, in your world? Really?

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Do go on.

Youth = better, in your world? Really?

charles, bowe, hali, dorsey, flowers, I could go on....

lex
12-21-2009, 05:35 PM
Nah, you have to give him 3 years at least.

think about it this way. Even if he went 2-14, you can't fire him right away- it would turn off potential candidates if they saw that go down. Nobody would come to a place with zero security.

But there's no reason Joe Ellis cant/shouldn't be sacrificed.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 05:36 PM
insight like this is why 103.3 is and will always be, 1310 the tickets gay little brother...and you fit right in.

Excellent retort. Just something else you know absolutely nothing about. But hey, when you're losing the argument, be sure to change the subject to something completely different. Your insight, however, is top-notch. A poll wanting to fire a +.500 rookie head coach after a single season. Absolutely genius. Really, man, feel free to come do my job for me. You seem to know so much about everything sports-related. Oh wait, you'd never come within an inch of the door because you'd be laughed into the streets with your dumb ****.

Pay Meck, pussy.

DBroncos4life
12-21-2009, 05:36 PM

Yeah thats why they just allowed two kick returns for TDs and a RB to rush for damn near 300 yards and 3 TDs. KC should thank Cribbs for taking those kicks back so that no named RB didn't rush for 500 yards against them.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 05:39 PM
and why were we expected to NOT BE IN THE PLAYOFF PICTURE after finishing 7-9 and 8-8 with 26 and 28 pt/gm defenses???....oh...........you are truly a disciple of McGenius......

YOUR argument, if I remember it correctly, went something like this:

"McDummyheadpantsface has ruined the team by sending my boyfriend ****ler away and it'll never be the same and if Shanahan won't rock me to sleep and sing sweet nothings while I pass out from my meth letdown then I don't want anyone to do it and if you don't agree with me, you're wrong and know nothing about football!"

Did I touch all the key points?

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 05:39 PM

Please do go on.

Right now, you're just listing names with nothing behind them.

Bowe? Bowe of the recent 4-game suspension - that Bowe? The one that shows up to camp overweight? Yeah, he's seeing multiple Pro Bowls in his bright future. And who is throwing him the ball? Will that passer have enough time in the pocket to get the ball to the future Hall of Famer?

I'm this close to adding you to the ignore list, but it's too much fun mocking you while you dig your own hole.

Pay Meck.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 05:41 PM

Please do. Can't wait to hear what else you come up with. Your initial arguments that we'd be a 3 win team were so strong.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl::rofl:

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 05:43 PM
Excellent retort. Just something else you know absolutely nothing about. But hey, when you're losing the argument, be sure to change the subject to something completely different. Your insight, however, is top-notch. A poll wanting to fire a +.500 rookie head coach after a single season. Absolutely genius. Really, man, feel free to come do my job for me. You seem to know so much about everything sports-related. Oh wait, you'd never come within an inch of the door because you'd be laughed into the streets with your dumb ****.

Pay Meck, p***Y.

LOL--you call me a pussy--they you get your panties in a wad when I cite the fact that 1310 the ticket kicks your JV sports radio station all over the dfw metroplex ratings board........I'd fear 105.3 the fan if I were you.......

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Please do go on.

Right now, you're just listing names with nothing behind them.

Bowe? Bowe of the recent 4-game suspension - that Bowe? The one that shows up to camp overweight? Yeah, he's seeing multiple Pro Bowls in his bright future. And who is throwing him the ball? Will that passer have enough time in the pocket to get the ball to the future Hall of Famer?

I'm this close to adding you to the ignore list, but it's too much fun mocking you while you dig your own hole.

Pay Meck.

the strength of our team is our 30 year old + defensive secondary--the strength of their team is their young core......INCLUDING their QB who is better than Orton.

brncs_fan
12-21-2009, 05:49 PM
The strength of KC's team is playing in Minnesota and Atlanta.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 05:51 PM
LOL--you call me a p***Y--they you get your panties in a wad when I cite the fact that 1310 the ticket kicks your JV sports radio station all over the dfw metroplex ratings board........I'd fear 105.3 the fan if I were you.......

OOoooooooooooooooooooh, RADIO SMACK!

That'll show him. /rolleyes

gunns
12-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Looks like someone wanted to stir the pot with this thread. It is stupid, regardless of what anyone thinks of McD. We are not the Raiders, a revolving door for coaches.

I'm pleasantly surprised with this season. With me, if the defense has improved, I'm more than impressed. He can work on the rest next year.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 06:04 PM
OOoooooooooooooooooooh, RADIO SMACK!

That'll show him. /rolleyes

Yeah, no ****. He can't do anything else, so he brings up where I work. As though it's something to be embarrassed about. Meanwhile, he hides behind his keyboard, nameless, and spouts off the dumbest crap this side of Bob.

He's more than welcome to come visit the station anytime he wants. I'll even give him a tour.

Pay Meck.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 06:10 PM
. Really, man, feel free to come do my job for me. You seem to know so much about everything sports-related. Oh wait, you'd never come within an inch of the door because you'd be laughed into the streets with your dumb ****.

I am too talented to work at 103.3 and too good looking to be relegated to radio--if you were on say fox4, I'd happily replace you--and free of charge.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Yeah, no ****. He can't do anything else, so he brings up where I work. As though it's something to be embarrassed about. Meanwhile, he hides behind his keyboard, nameless, and spouts off the dumbest crap this side of Bob.

He's more than welcome to come visit the station anytime he wants. I'll even give him a tour.

Pay Meck.

why would I want to tour a station whose radio girls don't even compete with the Frisco mall locals.......Galloway needs to come to the ticket--pronto.....

Durango
12-21-2009, 06:15 PM
What a stupid proposition. I'm one of the most ardent critics of McDaniels, but he's easily demonstrated enough innovation and coaching ability to keep his job.

The poll question has the right verbiage; 'are you retarded'?

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 06:24 PM
What a stupid proposition. I'm one of the most ardent critics of McDaniels, but he's easily demonstrated enough innovation and coaching ability to keep his job.

The poll question has the right verbiage; 'are you retarded'?

2-8 'easily demonstrates enough innovation and coaching ability to keep his job.'?? :rofl:

my my, how the standards have fallen for the majority of Bronco fans.........

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 06:25 PM
I am too talented to work at 103.3 and too good looking to be relegated to radio--if you were on say fox4, I'd happily replace you--and free of charge.

Sure you are, Susan. Sure you are.

And what are "radio girls"? I mean, I work in radio and have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 06:26 PM
2-8 'easily demonstrates enough innovation and coaching ability to keep his job.'?? :rofl:

Where are you getting this 2-8 crap?

Cito Pelon
12-21-2009, 06:26 PM

This one got legs, I'll check it out. It didn't seem like it would get too far, but apparently it did.

Cito Pelon
12-21-2009, 06:29 PM
After 2 pages, I guess it's a waste of time.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 06:29 PM
After 2 pages, I guess it's a waste of time.

You mean you haven't gotten to the "KC has a brighter future" gem yet?

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Sure you are, Susan. Sure you are.

And what are "radio girls"? I mean, I work in radio and have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

well you also have no idea what constitutes a good football coach so it doesn't surprise me....espn gameday girls ring a bell? LOL...my god, I feel for galloway having to rely on you for his show.........

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=54220189&albumId=384184

TonyR
12-21-2009, 06:37 PM
4) McGenius and Xanders missed on BOTH of this years 1st round picks--with Orapko being a much better choice than Ayers and Wells outperforming NO-SHAUN on a per attempt basis(even eclipsing 100 yards yesterday)--these 4 players all filled positions of need--and we chose the lesser of the TWO TWICE.

You do realize that Orakpo was off the board well before Ayers was selected, right? It's easy with hindsight to now think the better move would have been to take Orakpo at 12 and then Wells at 18 but you can do that with most every pick. And why are you giving up on Moreno and Ayers so soon?

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 06:38 PM
well you also have no idea what constitutes a good football coach so it doesn't surprise me....espn gameday girls ring a bell? LOL...my god, I feel for galloway having to rely on you for his show.........

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=54220189&albumId=384184

Oh, the Gameday Girls from 5 years back? The ones that were used by every radio station in town, not just ESPN? The ones that were farmed out from a local modeling agency? That's your smack talk? Bringing up something you call "radio girls" and their looks as your retort?

You feel for Galloway having to rely on me for his show? And why is that, exactly? I've been doing it for years now. Apparently, I know what I'm doing. Is it because we don't have enough "radio girls" on the show?

Have you paid Meck yet?

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 06:42 PM
70-9 and Meck still hasn't been paid by Bob Jr. yet.

HAT
12-21-2009, 07:07 PM
This one got legs, I'll check it out. It didn't seem like it would get too far, but apparently it did.

I'll never understand how blatant troll threads like this get legs. When dickheads like Bob, BF7, dragqueenster & rasta start threads that clearly have no merit other than to troll.....

The best response is to simply let them fall off of the first page. No need to *yawn*, food jack or call them the douches they are....Just let the thread die unacknowledged.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh, the Gameday Girls from 5 years back? The ones that were used by every radio station in town, not just ESPN? The ones that were farmed out from a local modeling agency? That's your smack talk? Bringing up something you call "radio girls" and their looks as your retort?

You feel for Galloway having to rely on me for his show? And why is that, exactly? I've been doing it for years now. Apparently, I know what I'm doing. Is it because we don't have enough "radio girls" on the show?

Have you paid Meck yet?

that's probably the 1st and last time I listened to your horrid show......and ticket chix they are not........

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 07:11 PM
I'll never understand how blatant troll threads like this get legs. When dickheads like Bob, BF7, dragqueenster & rasta start threads that clearly have no merit other than to troll.....

The best response is to simply let them fall off of the first page. No need to *yawn*, food jack or call them the douches they are....Just let the thread die unacknowledged.

after a month long 'vacation' it's safe to say, I still got it!

Dagmar
12-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Pay Meck.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Pay Meck.

there was NO ACCEPTED BET.

Archer81
12-21-2009, 07:16 PM
Pay Meck.

This.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 07:18 PM
You do realize that Orakpo was off the board well before Ayers was selected, right? It's easy with hindsight to now think the better move would have been to take Orakpo at 12 and then Wells at 18 but you can do that with most every pick. And why are you giving up on Moreno and Ayers so soon?

THE CONSENSUS WAS IT WAS ORAPKO VS AYERS AND MORENO VS WELLS for us....AND WE MISSED ON both.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 07:19 PM
This.

please show me where he accepted my bet?

Archer81
12-21-2009, 07:20 PM
please show me where he accepted my bet?

How about no, cutie.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 07:21 PM
How about no, cutie.

I am hot...but I don't bat from your side of the plate.....so quit implying you're interested..........

Archer81
12-21-2009, 07:26 PM
I am hot...but I don't bat from your side of the plate.....so quit implying you're interested..........

You want me. Its obvious.

Durango
12-21-2009, 07:28 PM

6 & 0 dumbass, and 2 & 8 hasn't, and most likely won't, happen.

Yeah, he's been predictable, so what worked early, wasn't going to last the season. Lucky for the franchise, he's a young guy and yes, innovative enough to help lead those damnable Patriots to a 16 & 0 regular season. I'm not real comfortable defending the guy. I think he's made some very poor decisions, and there's probably still a steeply sloped learning curve ahead, but he's easily shown enough to keep his job.

broncofan7
12-21-2009, 07:32 PM
6 & 0 dumbass, and 2 & 8 hasn't, and most likely won't, happen.

Yeah, he's been predictable, so what worked early, wasn't going to last the season. Lucky for the franchise, he's a young guy and yes, innovative enough to help lead those damnable Patriots to a 16 & 0 regular season. I'm not real comfortable defending the guy. I think he's made some very poor decisions, and there's probably still a steeply sloped learning curve ahead, but he's easily shown enough to keep his job.

6& 0 due to the novelty of a new coach nolan's incredible schemes and a fortunate bounce.

riddle me this:

WHAT HAS BEEN THE RESULT WHEN WE HAVE PLAYED OUR DIVISIONAL OPPONENTS THE SECOND TIME THIS SEASON?

oh--AS IN ZERO WINS AND 2 FAT LOSSES.......soon to be three once KC REALLY rains on our parade

BlaK-Argentina
12-21-2009, 07:47 PM
So this guy was banned for a month? That's why the board has been a bit better lately. Too bad he's back.

Durango
12-21-2009, 07:48 PM
6& 0 due to the novelty of a new coach nolan's incredible schemes and a fortunate bounce.

riddle me this:

WHAT HAS BEEN THE RESULT WHEN WE HAVE PLAYED OUR DIVISIONAL OPPONENTS THE SECOND TIME THIS SEASON?

oh--AS IN ZERO WINS AND 2 FAT LOSSES.......soon to be three once KC REALLY rains on our parade

So, beating the Chargers, Patriots, and Cowboys were all lucky bounces? Yeah, this loss to Oakland pisses me off more than I can say. It's inexcusable. The Redskins debacle comes a close second, but your entire thread is based on the question of whether or not a 2 & 10 collapse should warrant firing McDaniels, and again, the question presupposes the Broncos will lose to Kansas City at home. It's retarded on that premise alone. You, me and that annoying fat Chiefs fan could run up 30 points on the Chiefs.

He's learning. On the job and that's what I feared early, and it's was quite the reverse. Yes, he's shown enough. How can you possibly argue otherwise.

Dagmar
12-21-2009, 07:54 PM
So this guy was banned for a month? That's why the board has been a bit better lately. Too bad he's back.

I really wish Taco would just cull racist trolls.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 08:03 PM
This guy is ridiculous. He's just trolling. I get it. Do go on.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 08:09 PM
that's probably the 1st and last time I listened to your horrid show......and ticket chix they are not........

Ahahaha, sure it was, you lonely little b****. Ticket Chicks? Do you even know how these things work? They're farmed out from local agencies. The same girls from the Ticket have worked for ESPN. Oh,wait, I know what it is. You're one of those that thinks there's some sort of pretend war between stations. Just like your knowledge of the Broncos and football, in general, you're also clueless on that point.

Still waiting for you to expound on your **** about KCs future and when you're going to pay Meck.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 10:31 PM

He's hot. And you know it's true because he says so.

Oh, and he once claimed to have a huge cock. So he's got that going for him. he can tell the radio girls how gifted he is and wait til they get his pants off to see the real story.LOL

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 10:31 PM

And too bad Taco and Co won't cut the retard loose.

PS: Pay Meck.

Popps
12-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Wasn't this douche-bag banned?

Jesus, even the haters hate this guy.

broncocalijohn
12-21-2009, 10:46 PM
We only listen to what wolf4life has to say about the matter. He knows everything about not hanging onto a coach too long. McD hasnt even been around for one year. Give it a rest BF7. We actually had only a few retards while you were banned. Now the leader is back. Keep this up and I will ask, "Rasta who?"

broncocalijohn
12-21-2009, 10:49 PM
hey popps, u gonna vote this time or miss out on another poll. I just saw that even Rasta even said NO, are you retarded. BF7, even your soldiers are bailing on you on this topic. At least u have 13 others that feel just like you.

Popps
12-21-2009, 10:59 PM
hey popps, u gonna vote this time or miss out on another poll. I just saw that even Rasta even said NO, are you retarded. BF7, even your soldiers are bailing on you on this topic. At least u have 13 others that feel just like you.

Sure, voted. It would just seem so obvious... didn't think I needed to.

broncocalijohn
12-21-2009, 11:02 PM
Sure, voted. It would just seem so obvious... didn't think I needed to.

Rasta went with us. Nothing, therefore, is obvious.

Popps
12-21-2009, 11:15 PM
Pretty funny how rational this forum always turns out on these polls, despite the overall feel created by the squeaky-wheeled widows around here.

No1BroncoFan
12-21-2009, 11:38 PM
I contribute a concise and well informed, unbiased opinion of my favorite pro sports team-
At first I was like: hmmm...

Then I was like: :rofl:

When it really sank in I was like: Hilarious!

Ben

Los Broncos
12-21-2009, 11:53 PM

It's getting there that's for sure.

McDaniels is a good coach, I get some fans are pissed, I hate losing too.

And his play calling hasn't been great, it is frustrating at times because Orton is limited.

That pass play to Clady was very questionable, kind of scary, really needs to stay away from that sorta stuff.

But things are looking positive for the future, we seem to be headed in the right direction.

Meck77
12-23-2009, 09:35 AM

Thanks Bronx. I knew somebody owed me some money.

Bronco7 time to pay up. :thumbs:

You ADMITTED we had a bet by this statement. Why else would you say I "OFFICIALLY".

uote:
Meck77eal. Enjoy sitting on your couch hoping for the Broncos to lose each week.You might want to change your handle now. You are officially rooting for anyone playing the Broncos all season long. Last edited by Meck77 : 04-26-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Dagmar
12-23-2009, 10:43 AM
Pretty funny how rational this forum always turns out on these polls, despite the overall feel created by the squeaky-wheeled widows around here.

backup qb,
chanesaw,
Doggcow,
Lolad,
orangemonkey,
RHANDZ,
Sir Mawn
AlienBronco,
broncofan7,
PBRmeASAP,
scttgrd,
Sir_Robin,
wandlc,
watermock,
yerner

Have all been at the peanut butter.

steeledude
12-23-2009, 11:04 AM
If Kubes is on the market I say you do EVERYTHING you can to get him back in Denver and you fire McGenius without ever looking back.

The guy might be a rookie coach but he came in and completely dismantled the strongest section of our team, which happened to also be the YOUNGEST section of our team. We have a putrid offense now except for Marshall.

And for as great as our defense is, those guys are old. We know from other old players on our team, like John Lynch, that these guys hit a wall and hit it suddenly. When Dawkins and Champ hit their walls (which could be soon) our defense is going to take a huge hit. None of the young guys McD brought in seem to be worth much.

We're about to have a crappy offense mixed with a secondary too old to be this good. Our defense NEEDS a good offense.

steeledude
12-23-2009, 11:05 AM
bowlen on the hook for three coaches salaries?

yeah right

Sadly...here is our answer.

HEAV
12-23-2009, 11:16 AM
backup qb,
chanesaw,
Doggcow,
Lolad,
orangemonkey,
RHANDZ,
Sir Mawn
AlienBronco,
broncofan7,
PBRmeASAP,
scttgrd,
Sir_Robin,
wandlc,
watermock,
yerner

Have all been at the peanut butter.

Only good thing about this thread is it shows whom is batsh*t crazy...no that it wasn't knkow...just clearly points out to any noobs or teh few people that thought the poster above are sane. Hell it's allowed me to add a few more people to the ignore list!

Garcia Bronco
12-23-2009, 11:24 AM
Not a chance. Keep dreaming. Stupid post. And yet somehow not surprising.

Which is why I chose the "retarded" option.

This

Meck77
12-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Bronco7 I respectfully request you honor our bet and pay the $25.00 you wagered with me.

I'll accept pay pal or cashiers check.

Thanks,

Meck 77

Mr
12-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Cyber Betting.
Dangerous activity.
At first its all good.
Betting and winning, winning and betting.
Then someone breaks your cyber legs.

Bronx33
12-23-2009, 07:43 PM
88.49% have spoken

maher_tyler
12-23-2009, 08:27 PM
Threads like this are exactly why i took a month off...seems the same people are still ****ing idiots!! It looks like Orton is holding the offense back...that's my opinion. We'll be above average at best with him at QB..that's just who he is as a QB..simply not enough talent. Brandstater gave me a bit of hope during the preseason..hopefully in a year or two he'll be ready to go. I would be surprised if we use a high draft pick anywhere in the top 5 rounds on a QB. If we can't trade out of the top 10, there isn't a doubt in my mind if i'm Bowlen..i take Suh with our first pick!

Boobs McGee
12-23-2009, 08:46 PM
bump, until douchey mcdoucherson quits welching and pays meck

enjolras
12-23-2009, 10:11 PM
That pass play to Clady was very questionable, kind of scary, really needs to stay away from that sorta stuff.

But things are looking positive for the future, we seem to be headed in the right direction.

Bah.. Shanahan had Cutler running the option :)

enjolras
12-23-2009, 10:12 PM
Threads like this are exactly why i took a month off...seems the same people are still ****ing idiots!! It looks like Orton is holding the offense back...that's my opinion. We'll be above average at best with him at QB..that's just who he is as a QB..simply not enough talent. Brandstater gave me a bit of hope during the preseason..hopefully in a year or two he'll be ready to go. I would be surprised if we use a high draft pick anywhere in the top 5 rounds on a QB. If we can't trade out of the top 10, there isn't a doubt in my mind if i'm Bowlen..i take Suh with our first pick!

I don't think there is any prayer that Suh is available past the first 2 picks tho.

Popcorn Sutton
12-24-2009, 07:44 AM
Personal attacks--LAME. You add nothing of substance.

You live in a glass house?

Popcorn Sutton
12-24-2009, 08:03 AM
KC has a brighter future than us.

You have officially lost your marbles! KC just lost to Cleveland without half of their starting defense and Jerome Harrison, a third string running back almost breaking the single game rushing record against them. Todd Haley just went on record flipping off a KC fan and they just dropped well over 60 million for Matt Cassel to play in an offense that doesn't even suit him. Yeah, their future is looking bright. God you are DUMB, DUMB, just DUMB as ****, effing retarded!!! It's so difficult to even comprehend how stupid you are. Look at your poll idiot! How'd that work out for you?

rastaman
12-24-2009, 08:17 AM

Rasta has McD on a six year time schedule to return MY Denver Broncos back to the Super Bowl! :sunshine:

rastaman
12-24-2009, 08:19 AM
You have officially lost your marbles! KC just lost to Cleveland without half of their starting defense and Jerome Harrison, a third string running back almost breaking the single game rushing record against them. Todd Haley just went on record flipping off a KC fan and they just dropped well over 60 million for Matt Cassel to play in an offense that doesn't even suit him. Yeah, their future is looking bright. God you are DUMB, DUMB, just DUMB as ****, effing retarded!!! It's so difficult to even comprehend how stupid you are. Look at your poll idiot! How'd that work out for you?

Brew "Hush-Yo-Mouth"!:clown:

Please don't jinx us against KC. Its our last game of the season, its at home, and it could very well have wild card implications.;)

Meck77
12-24-2009, 08:32 AM
Bronco7.

I'll ask you again. You owe me $25.00 bucks. Time to pay up.

NFLBRONCO
12-24-2009, 09:43 AM
This is a great thread I would love for Bowlen to use his money on 3 HC salaries and not upgrade team. Are you related to Matt Millen or Al Davis

bronco610
12-24-2009, 01:13 PM
I didn't get to vote but it would have been the retarded option. Broncofan7 has officially lost it. That is if he ever had "it".

broncofan7
12-24-2009, 07:09 PM
I didn't get to vote but it would have been the retarded option. Broncofan7 has officially lost it. That is if he ever had "it".

Why was a team that was 24-24 over the last 3 seasons supposed to win only 3 - 5 games this year?

answer that question and you will see why McGenius needs to GO.

Hell--Mangini looked like 'man-genius' his first year in NY..just sayin'.......

if we go 8-8 this season, he will have finished 2-8 in his final 10 games--that is lions, chiefs, rams territory........after teams got acclimated to what nolan was trying to do on defense--we have gotten beat--consistently. The novelty is gone...unfortunately, so are the wins..

Requiem
12-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Most people thought the Broncos were going to lose a lot of games this year because of a new staff, new schemes and a turnover of almost half the roster. It takes time to click. McDaniels and Nolan have exceeded mosts expectations. After saying that, I see no reason for McDaniels to have to go or be fired.

broncofan7
12-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Most people thought the Broncos were going to lose a lot of games this year because of a new staff, new schemes and a turnover of almost half the roster. It takes time to click. McDaniels and Nolan have exceeded mosts expectations. After saying that, I see no reason for McDaniels to have to go or be fired.

no mention of Cutler?

Did anyone think that Nolan was not an upgrade at coordinator over slowik? NO

The off season questions first focused on our poor front 7 and how we'd acclimate to the 3-4

then we traded Jay C and people realized the drop off at quarterback would also affect our team's outlook--and who was responsible for getting rid of Jay?

Last year's offense with this year's defense wins 11 games.

our offensive drop off in ppg, 3rd down % and yards/gm is a direct reflection of the backup QB we have masquerading as a starter.......and he is here for one reason and one reason only--McGenius thought he could do better without Jay--yet he is poised to miss the playoffs just as his predecessor did.....only he is managing to miss the playoffs due to his supposed expertise --unlike Shanny who never claimed to be a defensive genius. Imagine that...McGenius comes into Denver laregly off of his coordination of the 2007 Pats OFFENSE and our achilles heal is HIS AREA OF 'EXPERTISE'....color me surprised. BARF.

GreatBronco16
12-24-2009, 08:49 PM
and who was responsible for getting rid of Jay?

Jay was responsible. Bowlan pulled the trigger, but Jay wanted out. Any amount of spin doesn't change this fact.

snowspot66
12-24-2009, 09:20 PM
no mention of Cutler?

The off season questions first focused on our poor front 7 and how we'd acclimate to the 3-4

then we traded Jay C and people realized the drop off at quarterback would also affect our team's outlook--and who was responsible for getting rid of Jay?

our offensive drop off in ppg, 3rd down % and yards/gm is a direct reflection of the backup QB we have masquerading as a starter.......and he is here for one reason and one reason only--McGenius thought he could do better without Jay--yet he is poised to miss the playoffs just as his predecessor did.....only he is managing to miss the playoffs due to his supposed expertise --unlike Shanny who never claimed to be a defensive genius. Imagine that...McGenius comes into Denver laregly off of his coordination of the 2007 Pats OFFENSE and our achilles heal is HIS AREA OF 'EXPERTISE'....color me surprised. BARF.

That turnover machine we paraded out every week last year?

Yeah....that's bull****.

Hell, if we win these last two that will put us at ten and it would have been eleven if Orton hadn't been hurt against Washington and maybe twelve if he hadn't been out to start the second San Diego game.

DenverBrit
12-24-2009, 10:41 PM
no mention of Cutler?

Don't you think you've cried enough??

lex
12-25-2009, 10:45 AM

Yeah....that's bull****.

Hell, if we win these last two that will put us at ten and it would have been eleven if Orton hadn't been hurt against Washington and maybe twelve if he hadn't been out to start the second San Diego game.

Since you put it that way, it would have been better if Orton didnt start against Pittsburgh or Baltimore...that way, we'd have two more of your imaginary wins.

cutthemdown
12-25-2009, 10:49 AM

Seems to me its the interior oline and the running game holding team back. When run game clicks we score. I do agree Orton not good at just willing the team into the endzone when he gets down there. He never takes off and gets a big gain on 3rd down, or runs it in, or scrambles then make a throw etc. We won't get that from him.

He can be a 3500 yrd, 25 td, 10 un guy though don't you think? You couple that with good defense and a good running game and you can win. Not to mention with a running game that scared people, IE oline that could push people around, that would open things up for Orton.

You can't run an offense with dlineman in the backfield on every short yardage play.

Spider
12-25-2009, 10:50 AM
I heard a group of special education children ask this same question ..... hmmmmmmm

Requiem
12-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Spider now batting 1-1 on the day against BF7.

broncofan7
12-26-2009, 08:54 AM
Spider now batting 1-1 on the day against BF7.

your score keeping is as awful as your takes on the broncos......so that makes you 2 for 2 in ineptness......

Pseudofool
12-26-2009, 11:15 AM
I really wish Taco would just cull racist trolls.This.

rastaman
12-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Jay was responsible. Bowlan pulled the trigger, but Jay wanted out. Any amount of spin doesn't change this fact.

Oh Bull crap! McDaniel's didn't want Jay in Denver and antagonized Cutler to the point that he had no other choice but to seek a trade and Bowlen sat by for an entire month and did NOTHING! Which means McD got Bowlens blessing and appoval to seek out the possibility to trade Cutler for Cassel.

rastaman
12-26-2009, 01:53 PM

Yeah....that's bull****.

Orton will be hard pressed to lead the Broncos to two consecutive wins....thats not who Orton is.

DenverBrit
12-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Oh Bull crap! McDaniel's didn't want Jay in Denver and antagonized Cutler to the point that he had no other choice but to seek a trade and Bowlen sat by for an entire month and did NOTHING! Which means McD got Bowlens blessing and appoval to seek out the possibility to trade Cutler for Cassel.

I think you dropped your book.

Here!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-snzLnJL_24/Srxskn0gm1I/AAAAAAAABxU/OWkfwsKvXRQ/s400/Fairy+Tales+for+Writers+cover.jpg