PDA

View Full Version : Now who's going to come eat their CROW!!!

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 07:56 AM
HA!!!

Hilarious!

I already know you all are going to run!!! FINALLY!!!!

Now, come take it in the arse as I have for the past four years (excluding one game)...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 07:57 AM
Don't you mean "take it up the arse" like you continue to do in the correctional facility?

BTW, your boyfriend just sold you. For one cigarette.

You're not even worth a pack.

SoDak Bronco
12-21-2009, 08:05 AM
congrats, hopefully this buys Jafatass a few more seasons with the Raiders so they will continue to be near the cellar of the league. you won the game, but the battle is lost you freakin idiot.

DontBeMessin
Don't you mean "take it up the arse" like you continue to do in the correctional facility?

BTW, your boyfriend just sold you. For one cigarette.

You're not even worth a pack.

Ooooh... Look out - we have an original!! All Raider fans are criminals... Genuis I tell you... SHEAR GENIUS!!!

Just accept the fact we bounced you out of the playoffs!!

bfoflcommish
so you admit, you take it in the arse

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 08:07 AM
congrats, hopefully this buys Jafatass a few more seasons with the Raiders so they will continue to be near the cellar of the league. you won the game, but the battle is lost you freakin idiot.

Name call if you want.... The battle isn't lost for us - we still own you...

ALSO, you're right - the battle is lost... No playoffs for you by the hand of the RAIDERS!!! Have fun watching the game with JaSuckass Russell.

Smiling Assassin27
12-21-2009, 08:08 AM
I didn't make a prediction, but can admit when a team comes into our house and takes our lunch. Well done to the Raiders. My Christmas wish is that Al Davis live to 150 years of age.

Old Dude
12-21-2009, 08:09 AM
What an incredibly painful and discouraging loss. If it makes you feel better, "Messin'" your Raiders probably killed Denver's season yesterday. Somehow I knew this was going to happen; but I still couldn't believe it until I saw it happen.

Hogan11
12-21-2009, 08:11 AM
You won your super bowl, congrats

TheElusiveKyleOrton
He's right.

The battle was lost for the Raiders in week one. Isn't that when you were knocked out of the playoffs? Week one?

Go suck some cock in the shower.

DontBeMessin
I didn't make a prediction, but can admit when a team comes into our house and takes our lunch. Well done to the Raiders. My Christmas wish is that Al Davis live to 150 years of age.

Thank you for manning up! That's Kool Aid. I been doing it for YEARS!!! It sucks, but... wait...

Did I just read you will Al Davis lives to 150???!??! GOD NO!!! I was thinking you were an alright guy until I just read that!!

Rohirrim
Yep, the Raiders manhandled the Broncos yesterday. Looks like Cable might actually work for them. They're putting together a team that plays with power, which is what you have to have to win. I really wanted Michael Bush in the draft when he was coming out of Louisville. Anyway, congrats. I feel confident this it the last time this will happen for a while. They had to play their best game to win by one point. ;D

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 08:12 AM
What an incredibly painful and discouraging loss. If it makes you feel better, "Messin'" your Raiders probably killed Denver's season yesterday. Somehow I knew this was going to happen; but I still couldn't believe it until I saw it happen.

Thanks Old Dude... It's been rough for me and to come hear every game to see my team get trounced... It's never easy.

But, I am liking the feeling of winning!! IT IS VERY NICE!!

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 08:13 AM
You won your super bowl, congrats

IT WAS LIKE WINNING OUR SUPER BOWL!!! Seriously!! That was fantastic! I watched it on NFL.com, NFLNetwork... Anywhere I could!!

loborugger
12-21-2009, 08:13 AM
The Raiders look they are a legit passing threat away from being competent again. That team really deflated when Frye went off... I dont think there is much love for JaFatcus on that team. But, he got it done. Oh, well, there is always next year.

loborugger
12-21-2009, 08:15 AM
so you admit, you take it in the arse

If you use the term arse vs ass, it makes it sound more sophsticated and cultured... "nothing like a jolly good rogering in the arse, I say."

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 08:17 AM
He's right.

The battle was lost for the Raiders in week one. Isn't that when you were knocked out of the playoffs? Week one?

Go suck some cock in the shower.

Hey - I know... Why don't you say something intelligent and surprise us all...

Yea - like that's going to happen... Hilarious!

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Yep, the Raiders manhandled the Broncos yesterday. Looks like Cable might actually work for them. They're putting together a team that plays with power, which is what you have to have to win. I really wanted Michael Bush in the draft when he was coming out of Louisville. Anyway, congrats. I feel confident this it the last time this will happen for a while. They had to play their best game to win by one point. ;D

:thumbsup:

Thanks - Cable is working for us. I don't want McFadden or Russell... They both suck! I'm just hoping that we can have more games like that! I miss the days when you would expect a close game down to the last seconds to determine the win!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 08:20 AM
Hey - I know... Why don't you say something intelligent and surprise us all...

Yea - like that's going to happen... Hilarious!

you first.

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 08:22 AM
The Raiders look they are a legit passing threat away from being competent again. That team really deflated when Frye went off... I dont think there is much love for JaFatcus on that team. But, he got it done. Oh, well, there is always next year.

The team HATES JaSuckass Russell!!! As every fan does!! Did you hear the cheers when he came out on the field!!! HORRIBLE!!! EMBARRASSING!!!

God I wish him AND McFadden would just LEAVE!!!

colonelbeef
12-21-2009, 08:37 AM
Hahaha, the trolls are killing me today

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 08:43 AM
WHERE IS THE PIDE PIPER AND MECK77!!!!

Oh, they better get their heads out of their arses and come eat some CROW!!!

Tombstone RJ
12-21-2009, 08:56 AM
Congrats to the faiders for seriously screwing with the Broncos chances to make the post season.

This was perhaps the toughest loss I've had to endure in a long time, most definitely since last year's meltdown.

I'd like to punch McD in the face for the running game. Pathetic.

Garcia Bronco
12-21-2009, 08:58 AM
I'll say the Broncos lost the game, but the Raiders did not beat us.

TheDave
12-21-2009, 09:00 AM
Congrats to raiders fan. Now pardon me while I thow up... Again.

Crushisback
12-21-2009, 09:02 AM
HA!!!

Hilarious!

Now, come take it in the arse as I have for the past four years (excluding one game)...

If I was trolling on a Raider board I guess I would eat some crow, but I'm on my Bronco board so eat a dlck. Raiders still suck!

Hercules Rockefeller
12-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Funny part is that Denver still has a shot at the playoffs, even with yesterday's debacle, and the Raiders now pick lower than the Bears' pick in the 1st round.

Rohirrim
12-21-2009, 09:04 AM
Funny part is that Denver still has a shot at the playoffs, even with yesterday's debacle, and the Raiders now pick lower than the Bears' pick in the 1st round.

Oops! Hilarious!

ant1999e
12-21-2009, 09:08 AM
Our tax dollars pay for inmates to get on the internet? That's some bull****.

Cito Pelon
12-21-2009, 09:09 AM
Good game, Raiders.

cutthemdown
12-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Too bad Raiders can't play hard against the Chargers.

Really that is the question, why they can only show up a couple times a yr against the Broncos. I wish I could be happy over just little wins here and there like DONTBEMESSIN. Look how happy it is!!! It's like it won the Superbowl.

I never thought I would see Raiders be bottom feeders, happy over a couple wins a yr type team. They were something back when I was kid just starting out watching football. Now they get all worked up over maybe ruining the season of the 2nd best team in the division. Raiders are lame and the Broncos even lamer for being so crappy they lost to them.

Captain 'Dre
12-21-2009, 09:23 AM

I'll contribute a kidney, if it'll help the cause! Ha!

broncosteven
12-21-2009, 09:30 AM
HA!!!

Hilarious!

Just you wait, I am sure by next year Josh will have the team perfect the famous Boot-right-LT-pass and Clady will break Marshall's catch record.

He may even break out a double reverse with both tackles running with the ball.

loborugger
12-21-2009, 10:02 AM
The team HATES JaSuckass Russell!!! As every fan does!! Did you hear the cheers when he came out on the field!!! HORRIBLE!!! EMBARRASSING!!!

God I wish him AND McFadden would just LEAVE!!!

Well, God Bless Al Davis, cuz he just loves 'em both.

broncocalijohn
12-21-2009, 10:14 AM
I will eat this crow. I was on your twice a year thread last week. Here is the problem. You eat crow, then we eat crow. we both dont like the taste and the only ones that laugh at the end of the year is the crow seller and the butcher. These splits are horrible. Best to put these threads to a rest. You probably still have feathers stuck in between those last two teeth you have in your pie hole. I will be flossing with these feathers for two weeks. No more.

Broncomutt
12-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Congrats DBM.

The Broncos seem to have an endless supply of quit in them.

gunns
12-21-2009, 11:10 AM
HA!!!

Hilarious!

Funny, it took you days after the last game to show up. Oh yeah the flu thing, what did it settle in your fingers? No crow for me, I didn't respond to your BS as if the game had turned out the other way it would have been days before you ate yours.

Taco John
12-21-2009, 11:15 AM
I'll eat some crow here. I would have never imagined seeing Jamarcus Russell take a team 13 drives from the shotgun to glory at Mile High. I would have laughed at anyone who even suggested such a thing was possible.

It's going to take me some time to get over the sting of that one.

Greatspirits
12-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Ok Messin we'll give you your props, the Bronx just didn't show up yesterday! Good luck the rest of the year.

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Congrats to raiders fan. Now pardon me while I thow up... Again.

Ha! :spit: Ha!

That was funny....

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 01:29 PM
If I was trolling on a Raider board I guess I would eat some crow, but I'm on my Bronco board so eat a dlck. Raiders still suck!

If we suck and whoopped up on you in your own house with our third string QB - what does that make your team??!?!

Ha!

That post was laughable!!!

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Good game, Raiders.

THANK YOU - it has been a long time coming let me tell you!!

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Stick it in your ass sideways raider fan and have a merry christmas.

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Congrats DBM.

The Broncos seem to have an endless supply of quit in them.

Thanks BroncoMutt... It's appreciated!!

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Funny, it took you days after the last game to show up. Oh yeah the flu thing, what did it settle in your fingers? No crow for me, I didn't respond to your BS as if the game had turned out the other way it would have been days before you ate yours.

INCORRECT!!!!

I eat crow the day after.... Your sorry excuse for not eating it is you being a sour loser!!

Stick it in your ass sideways raider fan and have a merry christmas.

WHAT THE... I didn't even think you still posted here!!! Is Spider still pumping you bro? Seems your a little cranky... He must be on the road and your not getting the hot love you gives you after long hauls!! :)

**** you too donkey fan and Merry Christmas!!

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Ok Messin we'll give you your props, the Bronx just didn't show up yesterday! Good luck the rest of the year.

Thank you so very much... It's always a pleasure to play with your teams and talk to the fans here!!
:)

cutthemdown
12-21-2009, 02:13 PM
LOL Raiders will get crushed next week. It's the new Raider way. Next yr they will stink and miss playoffs again. Then again the next yr, and the yr after that.

DontBeMessin
12-21-2009, 02:13 PM
YOU KNOW I HAD TO SAVE YOU FOR LAST T.J.!!!!

I'll eat some crow here. I would have never imagined seeing Jamarcus Russell take a team 13 drives from the shotgun to glory at Mile High. I would have laughed at anyone who even suggested such a thing was possible.

GOOD GOD!!! It's been a long time Taco! You usually do not grace my aftermath threads... But, I remember when this site was still an infant and we'd go trouncing across the internet cussing fools out. Is there still KC fans from Wild Bills site? Well, anyway - IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO POST SOME SMAKK ON YOUR SITE MAN!!!

HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE YEAR AND I HOPE YOU MAKE THE PLAYOFFS... Well.... Kinda as long as you be the Chargers!!! :)

ZONA
12-21-2009, 03:08 PM
The season is 16 games long and 1 game doesn't keep you from the playoffs, it's the combined outcome of those 16 games. The Raiders won this game and I'll eat crow because I didn't think it was going to happen but I don't want to hear any BS about how the Raiders might have kicked us out of the playoffs. If we do miss then playoffs, you can look to several games where we played badly which could have been the difference. The fake FG at WA when we knew it was coming, and a handful of other plays.

Much like KC fans, Raider fans now have to hope for wins over the Chuggers and Broncos as the highlights to their seasons for years to come. They both are the stinkpit of the NFL and probably will each only win 5 games or less for the next several years and beating the Broncos or Chuggers would be their glorious moment of the season, sad for them.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 03:15 PM
INCORRECT!!!!

I eat crow the day after.... Your sorry excuse for not eating it is you being a sour loser!!

WHAT THE... I didn't even think you still posted here!!! Is Spider still pumping you bro? Seems your a little cranky... He must be on the road and your not getting the hot love you gives you after long hauls!! :)

it's sore loser ;)

rastaman
12-21-2009, 03:22 PM

I'm shocked as well. The Raiders 3rd string QB had our Broncos on the ropes at Mile High. Frey is only on a one year dear...perhaps McD needs to sign him next year to replace Simms and Battle Orton for the starting job next year.

No way should Orton be given the starting job next year.

cutthemdown
12-21-2009, 03:48 PM
I'm shocked as well. The Raiders 3rd string QB had our Broncos on the ropes at Mile High. Frey is only on a one year dear...perhaps McD needs to sign him next year to replace Simms and Battle Orton for the starting job next year.

No way should Orton be given the starting job next year.

His numbers just aren't that bad really. It's the Broncos pathetic attempts to run inside that are the problem. I would say the rbs need to be better but too many times they are just not getting any holes, and most times actually have to make moves in the backfield because of penetration.

Don't you think solving the problems upfront would be better for the overall makeup of the offense? Rather then trying to start over with a new qb again?

It's safe to say Orton not good enough to win if his team isn't winning the battles upfront. IMO though we should solve those problems and not bring in some journeyman QB who in the end wont be better then Orton.

gunns
12-21-2009, 05:22 PM
INCORRECT!!!!

Uh, http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84937

That wasn't the day after. 4 days later. Selective memory? I don't need an excuse to eat crow because I never responded to your BS. Sour loser? Hilarious! Yep, I can say I have a hard time with the Broncos losing to losers.

Raider Bill
12-21-2009, 05:30 PM
"sit down B!tch"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfci29MfXk0

gunns
12-21-2009, 06:51 PM
"sit down B!tch"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfci29MfXk0

Ahhh, the Raiders SB.

And after talking a bunch of crap before the game in September, you were where afterwards? Probably took you two months to get over that rape.

Crushisback
12-21-2009, 08:45 PM
If we suck and whoopped up on you in your own house with our third string QB - what does that make your team??!?!

Ha!

That post was laughable!!!

:thought: Still in the playoff hunt I guess.

Broncos_OTM
12-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Name call if you want.... The battle isn't lost for us - we still own you...

ALSO, you're right - the battle is lost... No playoffs for you by the hand of the RAIDERS!!! Have fun watching the game with JaSuckass Russell.Dude do you and spider ****... you do know that is illegal in most states if not all.

Broncos_OTM
12-21-2009, 09:11 PM
NBesides Messin is there raider fans on this board. Hmm must of missed them... Eatin my crow... see your stupid little thread didnt go to the butt

TomServo
12-21-2009, 10:11 PM
'Messin came in before the game so show a lil respect all you kids.
just be happy knowing as long as al davis lives the raiders are doomed to losing seasons til the crypt keeper dies.
which seems to be forever seeing he signed a pact with the devil to stay alive.

DontBeMessin
12-23-2009, 11:50 AM
it's sore loser ;)

:thumbs:

Gotcha! See you on Draft Day!!!

DontBeMessin
12-23-2009, 11:54 AM
'Messin came in before the game so show a lil respect all you kids.
just be happy knowing as long as al davis lives the raiders are doomed to losing seasons til the crypt keeper dies.
which seems to be forever seeing he signed a pact with the devil to stay alive.

THANKS!!

Also... God (and I do believe in God) I hope he gives the team up!

SOON!!!

DontBeMessin
12-23-2009, 11:55 AM
My job here is not complete until I hear from the Pide Piper and Meck!!

ESPECIALLY MECK SINCE HE'S JUST AN @SSHOLE!!! :)

Spider on the other hand takes it in the @ss so he's a cream puff...