PDA

View Full Version : Our finest hour...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 08:48 AM
will be when we beat Philadelphia.

Discuss.

loborugger
12-21-2009, 09:11 AM
Finest hour since when??? Or until when???

Rabb
12-21-2009, 09:16 AM
I actually think we will beat Philly which will just piss me off even more that we lost to Oakland

and dear God, please, please please don't let all the marbles come down to beating KC

I cannot handle even the thought of any sort of let down against that joke of crap team to finish our season...that would be a billion times worse than yesterday

but, we put ourselves in a position that we need to win out...the AFC wild card race is insane

meangene
12-21-2009, 09:18 AM

Discuss.

The ghost of Christmas future is ****ing with you!

BlaK-Argentina
12-21-2009, 09:19 AM
It can happen. Seems to me that if you take away the big play Philly you have a good chance. I don't know much about their defense though, and our offense is not going to outscore them so we'll need a perfect game. Hopefully B-Dawk can give us the lift we need in this one.

Hogan11
12-21-2009, 09:21 AM
As much as I absolutely loved stealing one from those fools in Cincy, our finest hour this season was stomping San Diego on the road....only the playoffs will top that one.

Pick Six
12-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Beating Philly will mean nothing if we lay an egg against KC. Beating Philly AND KC will be special...

Tombstone RJ
12-21-2009, 10:06 AM

Discuss.

Its a distinct possibility. But what scares the hell out of me is then the Broncos may just decide to lose the KC game.

I mean, that's how inconsistent this team is. Very frustrating.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Its a distinct possibility. But what scares the hell out of me is then the Broncos may just decide to lose the KC game.

I mean, that's how inconsistent this team is. Very frustrating.

Agree completely.

If this doesn't wake us up, nothing will.

Dagmar
12-21-2009, 10:24 AM
If we beat Philly there is NO chance we lose to KC.

Rabb
12-21-2009, 10:29 AM
If we beat Philly there is NO chance we lose to KC.

oh God, don't say that again please

Los Broncos
12-21-2009, 10:44 AM
Do you really think we'll beat the Eagles?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 10:46 AM
Do you really think we'll beat the Eagles?

Yep. By 10.

Garcia Bronco
12-21-2009, 10:46 AM
I hope so. I can't read most of this trash today, though. People are too emotional...inturn making me emotional about it.

Fusionfrontman
12-21-2009, 10:48 AM
I'll be at the game with my Dawkins jersey in the end zone. We are going to NEED this one. My biggest fear is Desean Jackson... guy is a beast. They better have a Saftey blanketing him.

Los Broncos
12-21-2009, 10:56 AM
Yep. By 10.

Okay, we will see.

Taco John
12-21-2009, 11:01 AM
I think like every game, the Broncos will be in position to win against Philly. Got to give it up for McDaniels there. Even when we lose, we were at least in position to win. I think it actually makes things harder as a fan though. This team puts our guts in a wringer.

go_broncos
12-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Good luck with that..There is no chance with Mcd calling plays on offense..

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Good luck with that..There is no chance with Mcd calling plays on offense..

What a great fan you are. Openly rooting for McD to fail, because if he's successful, you're wrong. You'd rather not be wrong than have a winning football team.

What a pile of garbage.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-21-2009, 11:13 AM
I actually think we will beat Philly which will just piss me off even more that we lost to Oakland

and dear God, please, please please don't let all the marbles come down to beating KC

I love you guys!

Hilarious!

Philly is playing the best ball in the NFC right now.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-21-2009, 11:17 AM
I love you guys!

Hilarious!

Not hard with their recent schedule.

Rabb
12-21-2009, 11:27 AM
I love you guys!

Hilarious!

that is exactly my point, we will win a game we shouldn't and lose another one we shouldn't

I know you are a Chuggers fan but try and keep up corky

go_broncos
12-21-2009, 11:29 AM
What a great fan you are. Openly rooting for McD to fail, because if he's successful, you're wrong. You'd rather not be wrong than have a winning football team.

What a pile of garbage.

I was happy that we let shanny go because he doesn't get the team ready to play in 2nd half..
Never liked cutler to begin with..happy to see him go.

I thought Mcd will bring toughness to this football team and we will not fold the way we did for the past few years..

I was wrong..It's the same old story with new characters running the show.
We should all be pissed the way the team is playing since the past few years.

How can you lose to Frye,Jruss and Tom cable??.

I still can't believe that we lost to Jruss..Imagine if Bruce was starting yesterday.

SportinOne
12-21-2009, 11:33 AM
that is exactly my point, we will win a game we shouldn't and lose another one we shouldn't

I know you are a Chuggers fan but try and keep up corky

I think he's making fun of the fact that the Broncos should expect to win against anyone at all. While I think we are better than the Chiefs and Raiders, it's not like we are the Colts. Bonehead plays and bonehead decisions were made but the Raiders beat us.

Philly will most likely beat us pretty easily, despite the fact that some people are trying to reverse jinx it.

We may beat the Chiefs but by that point it won't matter.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 11:34 AM
I think he's making fun of the fact that the Broncos should expect to win against anyone at all. While I think we are better than the Chiefs and Raiders, it's not like we are the Colts. Bonehead plays and bonehead decisions were made but the Raiders beat us.

Philly will most likely beat us pretty easily, despite the fact that some people are trying to reverse jinx it.

We may beat the Chiefs but by that point it won't matter.

http://denisewymore.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/disney-chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg

SportinOne
12-21-2009, 11:34 AM
I think like every game, the Broncos will be in position to win against Philly. Got to give it up for McDaniels there. Even when we lose, we were at least in position to win. I think it actually makes things harder as a fan though. This team puts our guts in a wringer.

Yeah, the score will be tied at the beginning of the game. That's guaranteed.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 04:19 PM
Yeah, the score will be tied at the beginning of the game. That's guaranteed.

Is it too much to ask to have a positive thread without people ****ting all over it?

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 04:30 PM
A big can of whoop ass has been ordered i got faith in our boys i see asimilar conclusion like the giants game.

Bronx33
12-21-2009, 04:32 PM
I love you guys!

Hilarious!

Your time is coming smart ass and we will be there to pour some salt on it.;)