PDA

View Full Version : steelers winning was huge. we might be scewed now.

LongDongJohnson
12-20-2009, 08:22 PM
ok first, losing to the faiders is bad and stinks but it wouldnt have been so bad if stupid green bay could have played defense for 1 more second.

i say not so bad because im in the crowd of i just want to make the playoffs, i dont care how.

if green bay would have won, we would still have a pretty good chance of making the playoffs at 9-7. we pretty much only have to worry about miami and i think they will lose 1 of the last 2.

now Baltimore must beat the steelers or both pittsburgh and baltimore might finish 9-7 and be ahead of us!

or we could do it how good teams do it and win out. but if we play like we did today in philly we are going to get destroyed.

lex
12-20-2009, 08:28 PM
ok first, losing to the faiders is bad and stinks but it wouldnt have been so bad if stupid green bay could have played defense for 1 more second.

i say not so bad because im in the crowd of i just want to make the playoffs, i dont care how.

if green bay would have won, we would still have a pretty good chance of making the playoffs at 9-7. we pretty much only have to worry about miami and i think they will lose 1 of the last 2.

now Baltimore must beat the steelers or both pittsburgh and baltimore might finish 9-7 and be ahead of us!

or we could do it how good teams do it and win out. but if we play like we did today in philly we are going to get destroyed.

Green Bay losing wasnt ideal but either way, you have to look at the next two games as must wins for Denver. If they win both, the loser of the Pitt-Balt game will be on the outside looking in.

bpc
12-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Can we just stop talking about the playoffs? Mora said it the best.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-oSFYxDGKy8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-oSFYxDGKy8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Honestly, Pittsburgh and Tennessee deserve to go to the dance more than us. Steelers beat us at home when we were playing our best, arguably, and Tennessee has been one of the hottest teams in the 2nd half.

LongDongJohnson
12-20-2009, 08:33 PM

Honestly, Pittsburgh and Tennessee deserve to go to the dance more than us. Steelers beat us at home when we were playing our best, arguably, and Tennessee has been one of the hottest teams in the 2nd half.

why would i stop talking about playoffs. we still control our destiny and have a chance to make the playoffs.

once you get to the playoffs, everyone is 0-0. anything can happen.

yeah we probably wont win in the playoffs but denver has missed the playoffs 3 years in a row. im tired of it.

i dont give a **** who deserves to make it or not. if we make it then we deserve it. first year head coach with crap team. its to little to late for the titans.

LongDongJohnson
12-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Green Bay losing wasnt ideal but either way, you have to look at the next two games as must wins for Denver. If they win both, the loser of the Pitt-Balt game will be on the outside looking in.

you are right, but beating philly would be hard. if green bay would have won then pittsburgh is 1 less team to worry about.

pittsburgh winning next week and us losing would be a nightmare.

does anyone know how the tie breaker against the fins and jets work? us 3 have the same amount of conference losses.

HAT
12-20-2009, 08:39 PM

GTFO with that pu$$y @ss sh!t....The goal of any NFL season is to make the playoffs. Denver is in the drivers seat to do just that.

ANY team that makes the playoffs, deserves the playoffs.

LongDongJohnson
12-20-2009, 08:41 PM
GTFO with that pu$$y @ss ****....The goal of any NFL season is to make the playoffs. Denver is in the drivers seat to do just that.

ANY team that makes the playoffs, deserves the playoffs.

exactly!!

broncosteven
12-20-2009, 08:58 PM
What exactly is "scewed"?

Bronco Bob
12-20-2009, 10:05 PM
What exactly is "scewed"?

To really screw something up. To do something half assed.

bpc
12-20-2009, 11:01 PM
The point being, we need to stop worrying about the playoffs and win a friggin game. Obviously we can't do it looking forward, and assuming the raiders and their 3rd string QB will lay down for us so maybe, JUST MAYBE, we'll treat the game against PHilly like a playoff game and come out ready to play.

Shouldn't really say that about the defense. While they struggled at times today, any numerous field goals into TD's would have this game and of course... the offense blew it again.