PDA

View Full Version : Want more bad news? The Eagles game....

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 07:07 PM
I am going to the game. sorry

go_broncos
12-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Please don't..we need to win the game badly...

Crushaholic
12-20-2009, 07:10 PM
bastard.

broncosteven
12-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Don't worry, this is the week that Clady breaks off 100 yards in the passing game. He just needed some more reps.

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 07:15 PM
It might be all good tho.... I made a deal with the devil and said I will take a loss to the skins and Ravens for a win vs the Egirls. So far so good.
Gotta improve on my 2-20 lifetime record. ugggg

broncosteven
12-20-2009, 07:17 PM
It might be all good tho.... I made a deal with the devil and said I will take a loss to the skins and Ravens for a win vs the Egirls. So far so good.
Gotta improve on my 2-20 lifetime record. ugggg

OUCH! 2-20? is that possible?

SoCalBronco
12-20-2009, 07:18 PM

Isn't your personal attendance record like 1-18 at Denver games? ROFL!

I'd rather have you going to Flyers games.......actually, it seems like you must have been going to their games for a few weeks in a row, now. :wiggle:

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 07:19 PM
OUCH! 2-20? is that possible?

Unfortunately.... Thats why this is "more bad news". I am 1-0 in Denver, 1-20 in road games.... Too bad it's not in Denver

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Isn't your personal attendance record like 1-18 at Denver games? ROFL!

I'd rather have you going to Flyers games.......actually, it seems like you must have been going to their games for a few weeks in a row, now. :wiggle:

I was 1-18 last year bro... Went to the Jets game last year (2-18), Skins and Ravens this year (2-20).
Eff off about the Flyers. Bastard

Bronco LB52
12-20-2009, 07:23 PM

Are you worried about all the greasy, spaghetti and meatball eatin Joey Buttafuccos?

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Are you worried about all the greasy, spaghetti and meatball eatin Joey Buttafuccos?

As an Italian, no.... I'm not worried about anything except my team performing well. Philly fans are just like any other. Most give you a friendly verbal ribbing, a handful get a little abusive with their language and a small percent let the alcohol get the best of them and make them think the are tougher then they are. It's all in how you carry yourself. I'm pretty much a pro at knowing how to handle it. Just smile and keep walking. Dont engage and nothing will happen. I've never seen an opposing fan get assaulted if they kept walking. It's the people that fire back with the mouth that keeps the idiots coming at them.

Bronco LB52
12-20-2009, 07:31 PM
As an Italian, no.... I'm not worried about anything except my team performing well. Philly fans are just like any other. Most give you a friendly verbal ribbing, a handful get a little abusive with their language and a small percent let the alcohol get the best of them and make them think the are tougher then they are. It's all in how you carry yourself. I'm pretty much a pro at knowing how to handle it. Just smile and keep walking. Dont engage and nothing will happen. I've never seen an opposing fan get assaulted if they kept walking. It's the people that fire back with the mouth that keeps the idiots coming at them.

That's as good of a response I ever read. You are so right. That same philosophy has kept me out of trouble in Oakland nine times.

SoCalBronco
12-20-2009, 07:34 PM
Eff off about the Flyers. Bastard

It's ok. It will get better for you guys. There's too much talent there for them not to turn it around. Pittsburgh was also struggling mightily at this point last season. Richards has to get off the milk carton, though, IMO.

broncocalijohn
12-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Philly, didnt we offer you money last year when you went to a game. We can take a collection or just sell the tickets and watch it from your house. Dont even go to tailgate as it might just be you in the vicinity. For the sake of the team.

Durango
12-20-2009, 07:42 PM
The Broncos have a legit shot against Philly. They're pretty banged up at some key positions, but unlike the Broncos, they seem to really care about each other and feed off their individual successes. The Broncos look like a collection of professional football players who happen to currently be plying their trade in the city of Denver.

phillybroncosnut
12-21-2009, 03:07 AM
Philly, didnt we offer you money last year when you went to a game. We can take a collection or just sell the tickets and watch it from your house. Dont even go to tailgate as it might just be you in the vicinity. For the sake of the team.

Yes.... That was good luck too as that was a game we beat the Jets 34-17... Lets do it again... We need all the mojo we can get this week!