PDA

View Full Version : Robert Ayers

Slade
12-20-2009, 06:04 PM
WTF was he doing out there? If it was 2-hand touch he would even have stopped a guy. He as in position to make plays, but then did nothing.

~Crash~
12-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Williams got stiff armed into the 1980's.. so

mhgaffney
12-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Ayers whiffed on that run....

Bob's your Information Minister
12-20-2009, 06:17 PM
Between Bob Ayers and Slowshon Moreno, not to mention Alf Smith, you guys have a hell of a record with first-round picks so far!

Williams
12-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Between Bob Ayers and Slowshon Moreno, not to mention Alf Smith, you guys have a hell of a record with first-round picks so far!

Says the cheif fan.:rofl:

Rocket 7
12-20-2009, 06:33 PM

Saying "hell of a record" does not do you well.

Bob's your Information Minister
12-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Says the cheif fan.:rofl:

Tamba Hali, Dwayne Bowe, Branden Albert and Glenn Dorsey are all doing quite well.

DBroncos4life
12-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Tamba Hali, Dwayne Bowe, Branden Albert and Glenn Dorsey are all doing quite well.

Didn't some RB just go for 290 yards against two of those players?

broncosteven
12-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Ayers whiffed on that run....

On more than one big run.

Los Broncos
12-20-2009, 06:37 PM

That's what you get for sucking so long.

DB_champ24
12-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Ya name picks over different drafts, you are so stupid, any team could do that.Your team's picks are probably the worst in the league over the last 3 years.

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Robert Ayers....is not 1/4 the player that Orapko is-----Moreno is not as explosive as Wells---Great job Xanders/ McD!!!!!

Rohirrim
12-20-2009, 06:39 PM

How'd they do against Cleveland?

rugbythug
12-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Is this a Joke? Ayers had consistent Preassure all Game. The one play I think you are Referencing he had outside contain. That was Kenny Petersons gap.

gyldenlove
12-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Is this a Joke? Ayers had consistent Preassure all Game. The one play I think you are Referencing he had outside contain. That was Kenny Petersons gap.

Are you talking about the senior bowl? that is the last game I remember with Ayers having consistent pressure.

Ayers is getting abused in run defense and he has yet to generate a single sack or hurry the QB, being close to the QB doesn't equal pressure.

rugbythug
12-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Are you talking about the senior bowl? that is the last game I remember with Ayers having consistent pressure.

Ayers is getting abused in run defense and he has yet to generate a single sack or hurry the QB, being close to the QB doesn't equal pressure.

1) The whole team got abused in Run D. However Ayers plays nickel

2) Ayers put preassure on the QB multiple times this game. And was the only one in the Colts game to get close enough to see Mannings Eye Color. He is not good yet but has gotten better and better.

The one long run I think most people are referencing was Kenny Petersons Mistake not Ayers. He came in late to the play so it makes him look bad but still was not his issue.

jhat01
12-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Robert Ayers....is not 1/4 the player that Orapko is-----Moreno is not as explosive as Wells---Great job Xanders/ McD!!!!!

It must hurt to get up in the morning...I don't like the way the team played today either, but your venting is absurd.

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 07:00 PM
It must hurt to get up in the morning...I don't like the way the team played today either, but your venting is absurd.

apparently --early facts pointing to McD's/Xander's drafting ineptitude equal absurd to you. Just remember, BF7 told you first...good day sir.

jhat01
12-20-2009, 07:25 PM
apparently --early facts pointing to McD's/Xander's drafting ineptitude equal absurd to you. Just remember, BF7 told you first...good day sir.

Key word being early Ms Cleo. Beanie is a good back, he probably has carried the ball 70 or 80 times less than Knowshon. I think Moreno is gassed right now, it looked like that last week also. He'll be fine, calling him a bad pick right now is lame and it's because you're a blowhard.

Orapko is having a great year, Ayers not so much..You think the chefs would have taken Orapko over tyson jackson based on their performance thus far? Probably...my point is that its too early to make those claims, and hindsight is always 20/20

gyldenlove
12-20-2009, 08:07 PM
1) The whole team got abused in Run D. However Ayers plays nickel

2) Ayers put preassure on the QB multiple times this game. And was the only one in the Colts game to get close enough to see Mannings Eye Color. He is not good yet but has gotten better and better.

The one long run I think most people are referencing was Kenny Petersons Mistake not Ayers. He came in late to the play so it makes him look bad but still was not his issue.

The long Michael Bush run was on Ayers, he had contain on the weak side but got completely stumped by a quick block by the tight end.