PDA

View Full Version : what happened during game stoppage?

tsiguy96
12-20-2009, 06:11 PM
we were at a bar and couldnt see what happened, i just read it was a laser pointer. did they find the guy who did it?

Ramathorn
12-20-2009, 06:14 PM
dont think they did. it was a waste of time/

broncolife
12-20-2009, 06:19 PM
The laser pointer was a cover up for what really happend. I was taking a dump in the stands hoping the raiders Defenders would get it confused with our O and guard it instead. To bad I got caught while trying to wipe.

orinjkrush
12-20-2009, 06:21 PM
that play stoppage really changed the energy of our O. we came out flat after that.

broncosteven
12-20-2009, 06:47 PM
we were at a bar and couldnt see what happened, i just read it was a laser pointer. did they find the guy who did it?

I hope they found the guy who switched our season from "Exciting" to "suck".

Popps
12-20-2009, 06:49 PM
that play stoppage really changed the energy of our O. we came out flat after that.

Yep. I made that comment here at the house to some people.

Killed us.

Bronx33
12-20-2009, 06:55 PM
****** raider fan being a ****** raider fan..

bronco militia
12-20-2009, 06:57 PM

I doubt it...the broncos were terrible in the redzone all game

DHallblows
12-20-2009, 06:59 PM
I doubt it...the broncos were terrible in the redzone all game

This

broncosteven
12-20-2009, 07:00 PM

Killed us.

No poor play calling and execution in the red zone and a RB that can't pickup short yardage killed us.

I am surprised that McDaniels didn't try to get Clady back in the passing game after the stoppage. It worked so well the 1st time they threw it to him.

Los Broncos
12-20-2009, 07:05 PM
This guy gets on the PA at the bar where I was at.

"Russell is in at QB, congrats to the Broncos on the win"

I turned to the guy next to me and said well we lost, total jinx.

BlaK-Argentina
12-20-2009, 07:08 PM

Killed us.

That 3rd down play to Scheff is what killed us. Everyone knew it was coming. Every time Scheff goes wide and gets covered by a LB we throw a fade. I understand it's a good matchup and all but we do it every freaking time. I'm sure the defender knew the call. Scheff should have faked the fade and gone inside. Would have been a sure TD. Playcalling has been a REAL issue, we are way too predictable.

Oh well.

azbroncfan
12-20-2009, 07:48 PM
I knew we were in trouble after dominating the first 2 drives and being one play from being down. Guess what one play left this ****ty team one pt down after dominating. Kicking FG's mean you are going to lose.

broncosteven
12-20-2009, 07:54 PM
I knew we were in trouble after dominating the first 2 drives and being one play from being down. Guess what one play left this ****ty team one pt down after dominating. Kicking FG's mean you are going to lose.

We won the turnover differential and still could not win.

Malcontent
12-20-2009, 08:01 PM
If a silly play stoppage is all it takes to kill our MO..then we have no bizz being called an offense..

azbroncfan
12-20-2009, 08:34 PM
We won the turnover differential and still could not win.

So what are you saying we should of even won by more? Whenever you Kick a FG after having 1 st and goal you are 4 pts closer to losing. Denver left 12 pts on the board plus the 2 TO's. Denver sucks and is a mediocre team bottomline. No excuses call it like it is.

KipCorrington25
12-20-2009, 08:37 PM
So what are you saying we should of even won by more? Whenever you Kick a FG after having 1 st and goal you are 4 pts closer to losing. Denver left 12 pts on the board plus the 2 TO's. Denver sucks and is a mediocre team bottomline. No excuses call it like it is.

Thank you

cabronco
12-20-2009, 08:51 PM

I knew we were doomed when we couldnt move the ball at all in the RZ. The Clady play was icing on the cake. He was lucky to not get hurt, but McD knows best. I knew that big point swing would come back to haunt, and it did.
We have Royal, stokes, Marshall on the field ....roll Orton, or waddle Orton one way and throw back to our clutch receiver Clady. Oh My how ingenius. We should of gotten flagged for stupidity on that play, called on the coach.

Dr.5280
12-20-2009, 09:20 PM
You are sick in the head.

Bronco LB52
12-20-2009, 09:28 PM
You are sick in the head.

Who is sick in the head?

LongDongJohnson
12-20-2009, 09:31 PM
first and goal at like the 2.....

get a TD and you win... simple as that. should have went for it on 4th down and back up charlie frye if you cant get it. no point in being up 6.

broncosteven
12-20-2009, 09:32 PM

Oh I am far from making excuses, I was mocking the fact that even with winning the TO battle they could not win the game.

broncocalijohn
12-20-2009, 10:12 PM
This guy gets on the PA at the bar where I was at.

"Russell is in at QB, congrats to the Broncos on the win"

I turned to the guy next to me and said well we lost, total jinx.

thank you for not texting me any updates. Saw some scores now and then but how was the scene at hooters?

Los Broncos
12-21-2009, 12:01 AM
thank you for not texting me any updates. Saw some scores now and then but how was the scene at hooters?

It was cool, a lot of yelling and cheering.

But that guy killed me by saying that, next time STFU!

Taco John
12-21-2009, 12:07 AM
If a silly play stoppage is all it takes to kill our MO..then we have no bizz being called an offense..

Yeah, I'm not buying it either. We should be able to play through tougher things than a time out for laser pointer duty.

Atwater His Ass
12-21-2009, 12:14 AM

only took until post #4.

slower than expected.