PDA

View Full Version : I think we show up next week in Philly

Dendave
12-20-2009, 05:40 PM
I know the game just ended and it was an ugly game, but I have confidence that we will show up and give Philly a run foir their money. I didn't have faith against NYG and they surprised me and I will admit that. Today's game scared me too, I thought it could go either way, and it went the wrong way, but I really believe we will win next week.

oubronco
12-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Dude have you watched Philly this year they are playing great and the Giants weren't playing worth a shyt and still aren't

SonOfLe-loLang
12-20-2009, 05:52 PM
We are gonna get beyond spanked next week.

UberBroncoMan
12-20-2009, 05:52 PM
ha... ha...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

go_broncos
12-20-2009, 05:53 PM
we thought the same last year(remember against Carolina)..

We are going to lose the game..

yhova
12-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Crack mixed with meth is my favorite too, Dendave.

Los Broncos
12-20-2009, 05:55 PM
I don't feel we win, the Eagles are playing great ball.

We might only beat KC at this point, that's pretty depressing.

meangene
12-20-2009, 05:56 PM
We will show up but wish we hadn't.

The Joker
12-20-2009, 05:59 PM
We'll probably show up, and lose a close one.

Showing up today would have been a lot nicer.

Kid A
12-20-2009, 05:59 PM
This team may just find a way to beat Philly for one simple reason: so they can follow it up with a really frustrating loss at home to KC. It's the Bronco way this decade.

Denver724
12-20-2009, 06:02 PM
I would love to say we are going to show up and kick some ass, but I think our defense is going to get picked apart. I don't think we match up well. And our offense won't be able to match up with them point for point.

LostPines
12-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Who fcuk cares.. Broncos are worthless in playoff so we ought to root for higher pick in the draft! Broncos are pathetic!

HAT
12-20-2009, 06:19 PM
I know the game just ended and it was an ugly game, but I have confidence that we will show up and give Philly a run foir their money. I didn't have faith against NYG and they surprised me and I will admit that. Today's game scared me too, I thought it could go either way, and it went the wrong way, but I really believe we will win next week.

Agreed.....Denver has a great shot to win next week. That's the way the NFL works in this day and age.

go_broncos
12-20-2009, 06:20 PM
we will not win next week against PHI..

oubronco
12-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Who **** cares.. Broncos are worthless in playoff so we ought to root for higher pick in the draft! Broncos are pathetic!

Get lost pines

Finger Roll
12-20-2009, 06:24 PM
if the offense decides to score more than 20 points which they haven't done in 10 games this year.

Rohirrim
12-20-2009, 06:26 PM
We got out-physicalled by the Raiders. The Iggles are going to kick our asses.

55CrushEm
12-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Good news is....Jets and Phins lost.....if Indy beats Jets next week, and NE beats the Jags.....we can still get in at 9-7

gyldenlove
12-20-2009, 06:38 PM
We better show up or we will forfeit the game...

WolfpackGuy
12-20-2009, 06:42 PM
It's gonna be ugly next week.

I'm gonna have to be good and drunk to deal with the fans at the Linc.

go_broncos
12-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Good news is....Jets and Phins lost.....if Indy beats Jets next week, and NE beats the Jags.....we can still get in at 9-7

If PIT wins their 2 games..I think they are in..

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 08:05 PM
Who **** cares.. Broncos are worthless in playoff so we ought to root for higher pick in the draft! Broncos are pathetic!

If you really are a Broncos fan, you'd know that Seattle owns our pick in the first round. just saying

go_broncos
12-20-2009, 08:07 PM
can we stop the stud(Jackson)???..I don't think so..

broncosteven
12-20-2009, 08:12 PM
It would have been nice if we showed up at home today.

TonyR
12-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Dude have you watched Philly this year they are playing great and the Giants weren't playing worth a shyt and still aren't

I'm not confident either but do want to point out that the Giants put up over 500 yards of offense on the Eagles last week and lost primarily because they turned the ball over 4 times.

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Eagles have only beat 1 team with a .500 record or better.

~Crash~
12-20-2009, 08:19 PM
If you really are a Broncos fan, you'd know that Seattle owns our pick in the first round. just saying

there is more than just one round .... by the way I want us to win out

TonyR
12-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Eagles have only beat 1 team with a .500 record or better.

Yep, they are erratic. They rely a lot of big plays and turnovers. If our D plays the way it did today they'll put up 40+ on us. Have to put a little pressure on McNabb and slow down DeSean.

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 08:24 PM
there is more than just one round .... by the way I want us to win out

He said higher pick not picks.... Unless he was talking about a specific round after the first round, I assume he means the first round. Doesnt really matter though. The "lets cheer for a loss" is an attitude I could never understand. Especially when you have a playoff shot

broncocalijohn
12-20-2009, 08:30 PM
We'll probably show up, and lose a close one.

Showing up today would have been a lot nicer.

I see this as happening. I dont think we will get blown out but games like this is embarrassing. I dont mind ,at this point, that if we are 1st and goal or 2nd and 1 that we pass it on all downs. Maybe a QB sneak? Nah, works to easy to waste our time on it.

broncocalijohn
12-20-2009, 08:30 PM
He said higher pick not picks.... Unless he was talking about a specific round after the first round, I assume he means the first round. Doesnt really matter though. The "lets cheer for a loss" is an attitude I could never understand. Especially when you have a playoff shot

Lex says otherwise.

55CrushEm
12-20-2009, 08:45 PM
If PIT wins their 2 games..I think they are in..

Yes.....you are right.....we need Balt to beat Pitt, too.

Indy beats Jets.....likely.
NE beats Jags.....likely.
Ravens beat Steelers....can happen.

If all that happens.....we can still lose to Philly and get in.....I think.

go_broncos
12-20-2009, 08:49 PM
Yes.....you are right.....we need Balt to beat Pitt, too.

Indy beats Jets.....likely.
NE beats Jags.....likely.
Ravens beat Steelers....can happen.

If all that happens.....we can still lose to Philly and get in.....I think.

Yep..also Miami should lose one game

55CrushEm
12-21-2009, 08:10 AM
Yep..also Miami should lose one game

For whatever reason.....the playoff generator on Yahoo says that we beat Miami in a tiebreaker if they win out (9-7) and we go to 9-7 as well.....

So apparently, we only need Jax, Pitt, and the Jets to drop a game each. The other current 7-7 teams (Houston and Tennessee) can't beat us in a 9-7 tiebreaker because their conference record is too bad.....so Hou and Ten, we do not need to worry about.

SO............

Root for New England this weekend (as much as it pains me) over Jax.
Root for Baltimore over Pitt.
Root for Indy over the Jets (I hope Indy is still playing starters).....

I see all of the above as VERY likely.....if they all DO happen, we can still lose to Philly and be alright.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 08:12 AM
We got out-physicalled by the Raiders. The Iggles are going to kick our asses.

Interesting reasoning.

You know the iggles lost to the Raiders as well, right?

Hogan11
12-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Yep, they are erratic. They rely a lot of big plays and turnovers. If our D plays the way it did today they'll put up 40+ on us. Have to put a little pressure on McNabb and slow down DeSean.

Exactly. I've posted this before, the Eagles have only beaten one team with a winning record, the Giants, not very impressive. They are a bit beat up(Westbrook and now Vick) and the defense is suspect. People seemingly get blinded by the media licking DeSean's nuts and think this is an elite team.....they're not. They're very beatable and hardly an automatic loss.

It all depends, as most games do, upon what Broncos team shows up. If the team that played Indy shows up, we win. If that circus that played yesterday shows up, we won't even beat the Chiefs the next time around.

Rohirrim
12-21-2009, 09:23 AM
Interesting reasoning.

You know the iggles lost to the Raiders as well, right?

After what I saw yesterday, I'm running low on faith.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 09:28 AM
After what I saw yesterday, I'm running low on faith.

So am I. But I'm not throwing in the towel.

Rohirrim
12-21-2009, 09:34 AM
So am I. But I'm not throwing in the towel.

I'm not either. Just discouraged. I still believe that switching to McD and getting rid of Cutler were the right moves. Losing to the Raiders at home really takes it out of me. Watching the Chargers surge ahead (again!) is getting really obnoxious. The Iggles have won five in a row. True, it's not against top competition, but it's wins. And we go to their house, the weather will probably suck, and the Broncos performance yesterday did not inspire confidence. There seems to be a lack of coherence with the team. I'm still hoping we can somehow squeeze into the playoffs. I would love to be watching a Broncos game in January. ;D

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-21-2009, 09:39 AM
I'm not either. Just discouraged. I still believe that switching to McD and getting rid of Cutler were the right moves. Losing to the Raiders at home really takes it out of me. Watching the Chargers surge ahead (again!) is getting really obnoxious. The Iggles have won five in a row. True, it's not against top competition, but it's wins. And we go to their house, the weather will probably suck, and the Broncos performance yesterday did not inspire confidence. There seems to be a lack of coherence with the team. I'm still hoping we can somehow squeeze into the playoffs. I would love to be watching a Broncos game in January. ;D

Thankfully, the regular season finale is Jan 3. :rofl:

I know, that doesn't help.

And I'm not feeling great either. But I do feel, for some reason, that we're going to go in and beat Philadelphia. Can't explain it.

And they clinched this weekend, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they relax a bit, sort of like we did.

I feel like we are guilty of a bit of scoreboard watching yesterday. We saw these other teams losing and just sort of relaxed. And the Raiders, to their credit, took advantage.

55CrushEm
12-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Thankfully, the regular season finale is Jan 3. :rofl:

I know, that doesn't help.

And I'm not feeling great either. But I do feel, for some reason, that we're going to go in and beat Philadelphia. Can't explain it.

And they clinched this weekend, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they relax a bit, sort of like we did.
I feel like we are guilty of a bit of scoreboard watching yesterday. We saw these other teams losing and just sort of relaxed. And the Raiders, to their credit, took advantage.

Yes, Phillly clinched a PLAYOFF spot....but they haven't clinched their division yet. Also, they are only 1 game back of Minnesota with 2 games to play....so they could still get the #2 seed and a bye......

My point is.....THERE IS NO WAY PHILLY RELAXES THIS WEEK. They have too much to play for.

But....I agree with you in that I have a feeling we can beat them. BDawk will be VERY fired up to prove they made a mistake letting him get away.

But, lastly, it won't matter....we'll get in the playoffs anyway by just beating KC....cause I think Jax, the Jets, and Pitt will all lose this weekend.

oubronco
12-21-2009, 09:54 AM
Lettuce Pray

Rohirrim
12-21-2009, 09:55 AM
Maybe by Sunday I'll have the nasty taste of this loss out of my mouth. I hope that McDaniels at least gets this message: Lose to the Raiders at home and Broncos fans don't want to look at you or hear you. That's the one win you get every year. Period.

Ramathorn
12-21-2009, 10:01 AM

show up for what? a good ol fashioned ass whoopin?