PDA

View Full Version : Nice Job McGenius!

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 04:39 PM
I absolutely LOVE the offensive juggernaut that you have assembled!

17th in total yards! Ya!

18th in passing yards! way to go Orton!

12th in rushing offense--Way to go!--at least we are better than average in that right?

and for the grand finale:

WE ARE 21st in scoring at 19.7 points per game!

And to top it off--you too lose at home to jokeland to potentially choke away an almost assured playoff spot!

At Philly: LOSS

Home to KC-LOSS--KC's superbowl to keep us out of the playoffs. Cassel has Bowe now and Charles is running three times as efficiently as Moreno. All hail McGenius!

Feels alot like last year EXCEPT that last year our best unit was a very young offense that average 23/game and was #2 in ayards and #3 in 3rd down conversion percentage--this year--we hang our hat on a defense whose strong suit is covering the pass--and is led by a bunch of 30+ somethings...way to go McGenius! Oh and nice job trading a number one next year for Alphonso! He is in the running for rookie of the year no?

rugbythug
12-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Not sure why you are hating on The Coach. Did you catch last years Oak Game?

Bob's your Information Minister
12-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Charles is running three times as efficiently as Moreno.

He is a more talented, more explosive running back.

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 04:42 PM

Because didn't Bowlen fire the old coach (I was in favor of that) to change things for the better??

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Not the coach.... When you have no heart on the O-Line, we have no shot

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 04:44 PM
He is a more talented, more explosive running back.

Knowshon has REALLY been a disappointment to me--I am very surprised with how out of sorts he looks on almost every play..he is always stumbling through the holes and fumbles too much--to say that we should have taken orapko instead is a no brainer--even you can see that.

Rohirrim
12-20-2009, 04:44 PM
The Oline sucks. Take a pill.

Rohirrim
12-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Knwoshon has REALLY been a disappointment to me--I am very surprised with how out of sorts he looks on almost every play..he is always stmubling through the holes and fumbles too much--to say that we should have taken orapko instead is a no brainer--even you can see that.

When you're bobbing on Bob's knob you know you're history.

Moreno is the best rookie rb in the league. He'll be even better when we fix the Oline.

strafen
12-20-2009, 04:46 PM
The Oline sucks. Take a pill.Really?
Buckhalter and even Jordan run better with the same O-line.

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 04:47 PM

How does our O-line go from being one of the best to having 'no heart' in simply one season?---what changed--THE SCHEME! and who is responsible for the scheme---OH.

12-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Moreno is the best rookie rb in the league.

No, he's not.

He's the most productive.

I'd take Beanie Wells over Moreno and LeSean McCoy is FAR more explosive. Of course they play in pass-first offenses with REAL quarterbacks so they don't have the carries Moreno has received.

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 04:50 PM

Moreno is the best rookie rb in the league. He'll be even better when we fix the Oline.

Wells averages 4.6

NO-shaun= 4.1.

enjolras
12-20-2009, 04:51 PM

In a truly awful rookie running back class.

UberBroncoMan
12-20-2009, 04:51 PM

You mean with the Slowik defense?

atomicbloke
12-20-2009, 04:52 PM
Wow, hell must be freezing over.

For the first time, I think broncofan7 is 1010% correct and I agree with him on absolutely every point!

colonelbeef
12-20-2009, 05:04 PM
The Oline sucks. Take a pill.

No it doesnt.

Poor QB play and poor playcalling has made the OL look bad, but the fault lies with McDaniels and Orton

55CrushEm
12-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Who let this douche bag back in?

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Who let this douche bag back in?

another classic OM post--all sizzle and no steak. NEXT.

toad
12-20-2009, 05:20 PM
No, he's not.

He's the most productive.

I'd take Beanie Wells over Moreno and LeSean McCoy is FAR more explosive. Of course they play in pass-first offenses with REAL quarterbacks so they don't have the carries Moreno has received.

...nor do they face the defensive attention Moreno receives.

Archer81
12-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Seriously. Why the **** is BF7 allowed back on the board at all? Not only does denver lose today, we get to hear his idiotic musings.

This is what we get for ignoring the raider week threads in favor of the Hillisathon that was this past week.

:Broncos:

12-20-2009, 05:32 PM
...nor do they face the defensive attention Moreno receives.

:rofl:

Yeah, defenses are really scared of your slow running back. He could take a hand off and gain 10 or 15 yards on any given snap! SCARY!

55CrushEm
12-20-2009, 05:34 PM
another classic OM post--all sizzle and no steak. NEXT.

Ok....let me guess....if we had Cutler, we would have won, right? Ha!

Archer81
12-20-2009, 05:40 PM
:rofl:

Yeah, defenses are really scared of your slow running back. He could take a hand off and gain 10 or 15 yards on any given snap! SCARY!

Shut up fat man this is none of your goddamn business.

rastaman
12-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Seriously. Why the **** is BF7 allowed back on the board at all? Not only does denver lose today, we get to hear his idiotic musings.

This is what we get for ignoring the raider week threads in favor of the Hillisathon that was this past week.

Well McD made sure to ignore Hillis so lets just call it an even SPLIT. By the way, fans on KOA 850 are calling in questioning why Hillis is getting no Reps!

Rigs11
12-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Jackasses it's the coaches's first year.relax.

go_broncos
12-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Mc****..

Taco John
12-20-2009, 06:10 PM

We didn't have a problem with the O-line last year. What changed from then to now that they suddenly suck?

Requiem
12-20-2009, 06:11 PM
A few players, a little difference in scheme and probably the fact that our starters weren't as good as led to believe.

Rohirrim
12-20-2009, 06:12 PM
We didn't have a problem with the O-line last year. What changed from then to now that they suddenly suck?

You must have missed the last three games in 2008.

~Crash~
12-20-2009, 06:13 PM
You mean with the Slowik defense?

how true

Lolad
12-20-2009, 06:17 PM
A few players, a little difference in scheme and probably the fact that our starters weren't as good as led to believe.

Last years Offense wasn't as good? WTF are you talking about... The ONLY thing wrong with last years offense was Cutlers TO's and NO RB!

Give Cutler another year in the same system he becomes efficient! Give him a reliable running back he becomes Great! Our Redzone was the problem last year. Now it's ppg, ypg, 3rd down conversions, THE 1ST POST SAYS IT ALL! Stop making excuses for poor coaching decisions.

oubronco
12-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Last years Offense wasn't as good? WTF are you talking about... The ONLY thing wrong with last years offense was Cutlers TO's and NO RB!

Give Cutler another year in the same system he becomes efficient! Give him a reliable running back he becomes Great! Our Redzone was the problem last year. Now it's ppg, ypg, 3rd down conversions, THE 1ST POST SAYS IT ALL! Stop making excuses for poor coaching decisions.

Hell give last years offense this years defense and we would've won the division

Broncomutt
12-20-2009, 06:20 PM
McDaniels deserves criticism. He deserves more time to put together the team, but I'm losing faith he knows how to put together a winner.

His fist pumping after the New England game is starting to remind me of a certain banner that read, "Mission Accomplished".

Taco John
12-20-2009, 06:21 PM
You must have missed the last three games in 2008.

I didn't miss that they had two dozen different runningbacks behind them and still managed to keep us in the hunt until the end when they were all spent. At least the fade last year could be blamed on injury. This fade is all starters.

oubronco
12-20-2009, 06:25 PM
I didn't miss that they had two dozen different runningbacks behind them and still managed to keep us in the hunt until the end when they were all spent. At least the fade last year could be blamed on injury. This fade is all starters.

Good point

go_broncos
12-20-2009, 06:26 PM
If we could have converted short yardages..we would have reached playoff's by now.
Mcd is so stubborn that he didn't start Hillis..

I am not sure why he hates Hillis so much

Broncomutt
12-20-2009, 06:29 PM

True.

go_broncos
12-20-2009, 06:30 PM

Last year the Fade started once Hillis got hurt..This year we are losing because we are not utilizing hillis properly.

slyinky
12-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Wells averages 4.6

NO-shaun= 4.1.

Actually, Sammy Winde...I mean Knowshon is averaging 3.9.

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Actually, Sammy Winde...I mean Knowshon is averaging 3.9.

ouch. he dropped .2 yards after today...

McDman
12-20-2009, 06:49 PM
I thought this guy was banned?

I guess he only shows up after losses.

TonyR
12-20-2009, 06:49 PM
This year we are losing because we are not utilizing hillis properly.

Seriously? Hillis is the reason we're losing?

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 07:02 PM
I thought this guy was banned?

I guess he only shows up after losses.

I was banned until dec19th.......

broncofan7
12-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Seriously? Hillis is the reason we're losing?

It's the coach--It was he who thought he could turn Kyle Orton into the leader and pace setter for an upper echelon offense--and much like his decision to give up a #1 for Alphonso Smith--McD has been left with no clothes.