PDA

View Full Version : Just a rant...

MaloCS
12-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Yesterday while Christmas shopping I had three idiots talk smack to me about the Broncos, two Raiders idiots and one Giants idiot.

What I don't understand is why all of these dumb asses are in MY CITY AND MY STATE. You don't see me living in Oakland or New York. I have no desire to live in those piece of **** locales so why do we get these dumb asses from other parts of the country moving here?

I really liked my city and state when all the transplant a-holes stayed where they were born. Stay in California, stay in Texas, stay in NEW ****ING ENGLAND and what ever you do stay the **** out of Colorado.

SHEESH!!!!!!

PS - If you do move here then I think you should be required to become a local sports fan. If you can't do this then stay the **** in the piece of **** location you were hatched in.

bamanjam
12-20-2009, 03:21 PM
I can understand the frustration, but to suggest that if you move you should become a fan of the local team? Hmm, I don't agree with that at all. I would say if you move, have some self respect and don't talk crap, regardless of the team you support.

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 03:21 PM
I dont get it

Dagmar
12-20-2009, 03:31 PM
I want those 20 seconds I wasted reading that absolutely retarded rant back.

MaloCS
12-20-2009, 03:35 PM
I want those 20 seconds I wasted reading that absolutely retarded rant back.

HA HA HA HA! I wish I could get back all the time I've spent in Boulder.

hades
12-20-2009, 03:38 PM
I can understand the frustration, but to suggest that if you move you should become a fan of the local team? Hmm, I don't agree with that at all. I would say if you move, have some self respect and don't talk crap, regardless of the team you support.

Right on! I live in Dallas and HATE the Cowboys!

Popps
12-20-2009, 03:38 PM
77 posts and this guy is making a run for DBOTY.

Dagmar
12-20-2009, 03:50 PM
HA HA HA HA! I wish I could get back all the time I've spent in Boulder.

You were responsible for your rant. I ain't the ****ing Mayor of Boulder.

Gort
12-20-2009, 03:52 PM
You were responsible for your rant. I ain't the ****ing Mayor of Boulder.

don't sell yourself short... Mayor of Boulder. Village Idiot. it's the same thing there.

Bronco Boy
12-20-2009, 03:57 PM
I live in Minneapolis and I badmouth the Vikings all the time. What's the point of this thread?

phillybroncosnut
12-20-2009, 04:00 PM
I live in Minneapolis and I badmouth the Vikings all the time. What's the point of this thread?

I'm guessing he doesn't care for guys like me and you