PDA

View Full Version : Go See Peyton Hillis in "Invictus."

RhymesayersDU
12-20-2009, 07:57 AM
Really good movie, and rugby is like a cousin of football, so there's that.

And most of the rugby players look like Hillis! (Couldn't resist)

strafen
12-20-2009, 09:18 AM
This board has hit lows I thought it was impossible.
There are a bunch of morons on this board killing it.
Too many stupid people posting stupid crap.The reputation this forums has in Colorado, if you've ever been at DenverBroncos.com forum or the BroncosCountry forum is how negative, hostile and pretty much lawless this board is.
Nobody gives a sh*t about what gets posted, or if somebody spams the board like in the last couple of days with parody threads and stupid childish threads that are backed up and copied by other equally retarded morons because they think that if 3 morons think is funny, acting like one will just make you look cool.

There's a reason why the last registered member was back in October 26.

This board has a lot of work to do to clean its image

ludo21
12-20-2009, 09:22 AM
thank you dragster... this hillis crap is annoying

Inkana7
12-20-2009, 09:47 AM
This board has hit lows I thought it was impossible.
There are a bunch of morons on this board killing it.
Too many stupid people posting stupid crap.The reputation this forums has in Colorado, if you've ever been at DenverBroncos.com forum or the BroncosCountry forum is how negative, hostile and pretty much lawless this board is.
Nobody gives a sh*t about what gets posted, or if somebody spams the board like in the last couple of days with parody threads and stupid childish threads that are backed up and copied by other equally retarded morons because they think that if 3 morons think is funny, acting like one will just make you look cool.

There's a reason why the last registered meber was back in October 26.

This board has a lot of work to do to clean its image

http://namecriticscam.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/irony.jpg

Bronx33
12-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Yes dragster69 you makes this board sooooooooooo much better.

strafen
12-20-2009, 09:58 AM
Yes dragster69 you makes this board sooooooooooo much better.If I was one of the retarded ones who posted what I did, you all would've been unanimously supporting it.
But since you and a couple don't like me, you think I'm in the wrong here. Now, that's irony!

RhymesayersDU
12-20-2009, 05:04 PM
El oh el.

The funniez.