PDA

View Full Version : REAL Fantasy Dilemmas! (All these other threads are trash)

Doggcow
12-18-2009, 12:41 AM
These are my real difficult choices. Not some garbage like "Do I start Wayne" or not, etc... lol

I have Favre vs. Carolina - Favre has been a stud all year, but Carolina has been surprisingly good against the pass, and Favre seems to be slowing down recently.

Or

Romo Vs. New Orleans - He's guaranteed at least one pick, and they might try to run more because they've been losing, even with Romo having good games... I like this matchup better because Romo will likely be behind, but sometimes that could lead to more picks...

Both non-Weather problems.

__________________________________________________ _________

WRs- Choice of 2, Points Per Reception

Hakeem Nicks Vs. WAS - Coming on strong, away at a supposedly good Washington Pass D. That may be inflated due to their crappyness as people just run on them. I remember Marshall destroying them a few weeks ago, but could NY be ahead and just run it on them? Weather possible problem, don't know what Washington looks like right now.

Robert Mechem Vs. Dallas - Ok, I think this one is my must start. Dallas' D sucks, and Meachem has been on a tear, until last week he was scoring mad TD's. I think NO will be going for the WIN in big time at home, and inside, weather not an issue.

Greg Jennings Vs. Pitt - Jennings is inconsistent as **** this year, and can totally **** me this week if Pitt destroys him, which they could, but Jennings only needs 1 play to have a stud week. I have Grant too, so one guy is going to be good and one bad... But I think GB will be ahead. Weather Possible issue.

Hines Ward Vs. GB - I kind of like the matchup, because I think they will be behind, but GB has had a great pass D all season, and Woodson will likely be on Holmes. GB always commits PI on WR's if they beat them, so Ward won't get as many yards. Also, that Hammy, I think it's fully healed but don't know. Ward has been a stud this year too, especially in the redzone. Weather Possible Issue.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Right now I'm leaning towards Romo, Nicks, Meachem... But I know I'm gonna **** this up this week. I wish I had the easy choices like you guys and just knew I start Wayne every week etc :P

underrated29
12-18-2009, 09:45 AM
These are my real difficult choices. Not some garbage like "Do I start Wayne" or not, etc... lol

I have Favre vs. Carolina - Favre has been a stud all year, but Carolina has been surprisingly good against the pass, and Favre seems to be slowing down recently.

Or

Romo Vs. New Orleans - He's guaranteed at least one pick, and they might try to run more because they've been losing, even with Romo having good games... I like this matchup better because Romo will likely be behind, but sometimes that could lead to more picks...

Both non-Weather problems.

__________________________________________________ _________

WRs- Choice of 2, Points Per Reception

Hakeem Nicks Vs. WAS - Coming on strong, away at a supposedly good Washington Pass D. That may be inflated due to their crappyness as people just run on them. I remember Marshall destroying them a few weeks ago, but could NY be ahead and just run it on them? Weather possible problem, don't know what Washington looks like right now.

Robert Mechem Vs. Dallas - Ok, I think this one is my must start. Dallas' D sucks, and Meachem has been on a tear, until last week he was scoring mad TD's. I think NO will be going for the WIN in big time at home, and inside, weather not an issue.

Greg Jennings Vs. Pitt - Jennings is inconsistent as **** this year, and can totally **** me this week if Pitt destroys him, which they could, but Jennings only needs 1 play to have a stud week. I have Grant too, so one guy is going to be good and one bad... But I think GB will be ahead. Weather Possible issue.

Hines Ward Vs. GB - I kind of like the matchup, because I think they will be behind, but GB has had a great pass D all season, and Woodson will likely be on Holmes. GB always commits PI on WR's if they beat them, so Ward won't get as many yards. Also, that Hammy, I think it's fully healed but don't know. Ward has been a stud this year too, especially in the redzone. Weather Possible Issue.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Right now I'm leaning towards Romo, Nicks, Meachem... But I know I'm gonna **** this up this week. I wish I had the easy choices like you guys and just knew I start Wayne every week etc :P

well well well.

I would start:

favre
meachum
nicks/ward-cant decide between the two

But then again, i play you this week. So who knows if I am giving you good advice, bad advice or anything in between. I hope though you dont get all smart and pull a last second move for the better like i did with addai. If indeed you have someone that needs to be replaced.

Mind games, mind games, mind games. LOL

Good luck man- Serious advice here. Be confident with what you know. (just dont beat me.)

underrated29
12-18-2009, 10:09 AM
PS- you are still favored to win by a few points. I am nervous and excited at the same time. Sat night can not get here soon enough.:strong:

Doggcow
12-18-2009, 10:25 AM
PS- you are still favored to win by a few points. I am nervous and excited at the same time. Sat night can not get here soon enough.:strong:

**** you for benching Addai. I really think that won you the week. I bet I lose by the difference between him and Benson.

underrated29
12-19-2009, 03:38 PM
lol. you made another lineup switch.

Man- you got to keep it strait.

Are you done switching players yet.

I wont say anything now, because you wont know if i am telling the truth or not. So once the games start and the lineups lock then i will tell you if I would have started or sat anyone differently.

So pumped for tonight!

underrated29
12-19-2009, 05:26 PM
ok as for QB- I am glad you went with romo- favre scares me right now. But the game is just starting and dallas hasnt had the ball yet so we will see.

Meachum was a good start. Hopefully we are both wrong about him and he tanks.

Doggcow
12-21-2009, 03:39 PM
ok as for QB- I am glad you went with romo- favre scares me right now. But the game is just starting and dallas hasnt had the ball yet so we will see.

Meachum was a good start. Hopefully we are both wrong about him and he tanks.

You were way wrong :)

I was way right. I went Jennings as a last second "Roll with the ones that brought ya" move. I had Meachem in because I thought it was the safest play over ward.

underrated29
12-21-2009, 03:43 PM
I am sooo effing pissed!!!!!

I wont be a sore loser, but yesterday was like the worst sports day ever for me.

I cant believe that peterson ripped that long screen run at the very very end of the game to give you the W. and My kicker got me a big fat ZERO!

I hope the broncos make the playoffs and face lady brady, because that guy is pathetic.

This fugging blows. Good luck though man!:notworthy

Doggcow
12-21-2009, 04:20 PM
I am sooo effing pissed!!!!!

I wont be a sore loser, but yesterday was like the worst sports day ever for me.

I cant believe that peterson ripped that long screen run at the very very end of the game to give you the W. and My kicker got me a big fat ZERO!

I hope the broncos make the playoffs and face lady brady, because that guy is pathetic.

This fugging blows. Good luck though man!:notworthy

I beat you without that run at the end dude... You lost by like 12 or 13.