PDA

View Full Version : RAIDERS WIN - dem Sunday come calling..

DontBeMessin
12-17-2009, 03:02 PM
:thumbsup:

WHAT!!!!

You think I forgot about your sorry @ss team?!?! You must be HIGH!!! MILE HIGH THAT IS!!!

FRYE will torch the Bronco's ass like Spider would torch yours behind a tree at Cheeseman Park!!

I called - and this time after we win - don't be a flippin 6 year old wimp and throw my thread into the trash!!

EAT YOUR CROW LIKE A MAN!!!

loborugger
12-17-2009, 03:05 PM
Unlike the rest of the gang, at least you are making an attempt. The Raiderfan absence over the last 12 months has been noticeable (Inject joke about incarceration here).

Its a Div game... so I dont know if anyone is taking this too lightly; however, if the Raiders win on Sunday it will be a grave disappointment.

Greatspirits
12-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Ok, see you on Sunday night! Kinda like your last prediction!

LonghornBronco
12-17-2009, 03:07 PM
and likely put us out of the playoffs for all intents and purposes.

TheDave
12-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Wow... It's not even fun ready raider smack anymore.

Irish Stout
12-17-2009, 03:09 PM
I kinda like this guy.

LonghornBronco
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Ok, see you on Sunday night! Kinda like your last prediction!

No kidding, I feel a whole lot better about the game now that DBM has put his seal of approval on the win!!!

Paladin
Don't wish to be a poor host, but you are going to see your "team" get an arse whooping......

Notice the quotes around "team"......

Paladin
12-17-2009, 03:10 PM
I kinda like this guy.

"He's" a she.

UberBroncoMan
12-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Due to how bad the Raiders and Chiefs have been for so many years in a row now it's hard to even want to bother responding to smack from them. It just seems like a waist of time.

Broncos_OTM
12-17-2009, 03:32 PM
"He's" a she.As in its got a inny and a outty...hehhahah

broncocalijohn
12-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Hilarious!
WELL WELL WELL!!!! Another year - another @ss kicking about to ensue!!! This game - who will take it up the @ss?
Well, I hope it's not my team. Even though this board, when the Raiders win, moved my thread to some obscure place, but if they lose they leave it out for me to eat my crow, as I have done so many years... Fair? I don't care who the soar loser mod was. But, as you all know - I'm here!!!
NOW THE GAME!!!
You boast the best D in the NFL I hear?!?! We don't have a passing game... Well, I think that THIS game is JRuss's game. After two of his worst perfomances in his life - he (Please God) will come out with something to prove and torch you guys.
The Oakland Raider will prevail in it's second victory.

Here is your quote from earlier in the year on the last game prediction. Since the weather is a bit more chilly, do you like your crow warm this time?

OBF1
12-17-2009, 03:53 PM

WHAT!!!!

You think I forgot about your sorry @ss team?!?! You must be HIGH!!! MILE HIGH THAT IS!!!

FRYE will torch the Bronco's ass like Spider would torch yours behind a tree at Cheeseman Park!!

I called - and this time after we win - don't be a flippin 6 year old wimp and throw my thread into the trash!!

So this is what it sounds like when a guy types with a penis in his mouth.

Blart
12-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Try again with more feeling. It's like you're just going through the motions

Popps
12-17-2009, 03:58 PM
Ahhh.... the days when we used to actually have Raider trolls.

Most of you are probably too young to remember. But, we used to actually have Raiders fans visit the board.

Weird, huh?

orangeatheist
12-17-2009, 04:14 PM

Most of you are probably too young to remember. But, we used to actually have Raiders fans visit the board.

Weird, huh?

Tell us about those days, Pops! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee????

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0_ynVlwAg9U/SKpVB3DlhHI/AAAAAAAAD2U/TsL5eUBaZJY/s400/1c.jpg

Tombstone RJ
12-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Don'tBeMessin is a chick too. It's a sad day when the only faider poster who talks smack and then makes an appearance after the game to eat crow, is a lady.

broncolife
12-17-2009, 04:26 PM
And people wonder why we have a 1600 page thread about Hillis going during raider week :)

Kaylore
12-17-2009, 04:29 PM
Well, at least DBM tries.

Paladin
12-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Don'tBeMessin is a chick too. It's a sad day when the only faider poster who talks smack and then makes an appearance after the game to eat crow, is a lady.

That's no lady, that's a Faider B*tch.

Archer81
12-17-2009, 04:33 PM
I think I am getting burned out on posts with unnecessary bolded font. Seems to indicate the poster is mentally deficient in some way.

:Broncos:

Paladin
12-17-2009, 04:35 PM

That's not a penis. It's a plastic dilrode.

Damm filter

gunns
12-17-2009, 04:45 PM
don'tbemessin is a chick too. It's a sad day when the only faider poster who talks smack and then makes an appearance after the game to eat crow, is a lady.

hey! We ladies have honor.

That's kind of an oxymoron though when put with a Raider fan.

Bronco Yoda
12-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Leave it to the faider fans... only fan with big enough balls to show up is a lady.

Good for you DBM, though we all know you won't be around after your spanking.

listopencil
12-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Leave it to the faider fans... only fan with big enough balls to show up is a lady.

Good for you DBM, though we all know you won't be around after your spanking.

That's all I read.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-17-2009, 05:17 PM

Weird, huh?

I vaguely remember those days. Back when the whistles went woo.

http://www.crownedfox.com/video/stills/bubb_rubb.jpg

Hogan11
12-17-2009, 05:41 PM

WHAT!!!!

Pffft :spit:

Thanks for making me chuckle this afternoon, I needed it.

loborugger
12-17-2009, 05:50 PM

THERE IS A CLASSIC!!!! Nice find.

Bronco Yoda
12-17-2009, 05:50 PM
I thought fade fanse were officially extinct.

Post your picture DBM and we can make you #12 >>>> http://ecoworldly.com/2009/04/02/11-extinct-animals-that-have-been-photographed-alive/

LRtagger
12-17-2009, 07:16 PM

what!!!!

you think i forgot about your sorry @ss team?!?! You must be high!!! Mile high that is!!!

Frye will torch the bronco's ass like spider would torch yours behind a tree at cheeseman park!!

eat your crow like a man!!!

asl??

Bewbs?

Bwn??

Cool Breeze
12-17-2009, 08:12 PM

WHAT!!!!

Cute...
Who is your starting qb gonna be?

Pony Boy
12-17-2009, 08:14 PM
"He's" a she.

I think it's a heshe....with a black hole......

Rocket 7
12-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Went searching for Raiders Rock. He is no longer a member.

Los Broncos
12-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Raider fans at work are giving me a hard time this week.

I hope I'm talking **** come Monday morning.

ZONA
12-17-2009, 09:22 PM
I mean for real, where the heck have the Raider trolls gone to? You hardly ever see any of them around here anymore. I guess you can only fake getting hyped for so long before you realize the joke is on you. My how it must suck when 1st round pick after 1st round picks turns up bust. No upset this week. They already used up their "upset win" a few weeks ago against the Steelers. They are going down and hard this week.

Dukes
12-17-2009, 09:27 PM
I think it's a heshe....with a black hole......

Otherwise known as a "shim"

atomicbloke
12-17-2009, 11:24 PM
IMHO Raider fans > Charger fans

Broncos_OTM
12-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Hey messin im ready for my bitch slappin...pfft

from DBM

We win on Sunday and I'll tell you why!Since it's me saying this - YOU ALL KNOW IT'S GOING TO COME TO PASS!!!Okay...Why we will win? Because nobody wants JaSuckass Russell to take the helm again. If we lose - guess who has a bid to QB? That's right! We all see the difference in play when Suckass and the Al Mighty... If you've played sports - you know EXACTLY what I'm saying. If you have a dude you don't want on the team - it becomes a TEAM effort to make sure that he goes. They are in a position to put a "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" after saying he sucks when it comes to Al Davis...We will win on Sunday!Now, I will troll in every Bronco Forum I can find and bitch slap every Donkey fan with eyes on the internet!!!

Paladin
12-18-2009, 08:26 AM
Hey, DBM. Why don't you stick around and let's, you know, talk football and stuff.

bfoflcommish
12-18-2009, 08:45 AM
this is one of those throw enough you know what and eventually something will stick.......hows that been working lately DBM?

DontBeMessin
12-18-2009, 10:37 AM
No kidding, I feel a whole lot better about the game now that DBM has put his seal of approval on the win!!!

hardi har har... This GAME WILL BE DIFFERENT THOUGH!!

YOU JUST WAIT!!!

DontBeMessin
12-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Here is your quote from earlier in the year on the last game prediction. Since the weather is a bit more chilly, do you like your crow warm this time?

I ALWAYS COME BACK TO EAT MY CROW WHEN THEY LOSE!!!

Didn't see too many of you when the Raiders whooped up on YOU though now did I??!!?

cutthemdown
12-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Frye worries me way more then the bust russell. Hopefully we can put frye out and get a shot at fatty.

Broncos banged up really and Raiders will be primed to ruin our season. It won't be an easy game IMO but Broncos should be able to get some pressure on the QB and make some plays on offense.

DontBeMessin
12-18-2009, 10:42 AM

You all know about if you masterbate too much you'll go deaf? Well, this is what you type like when you take it in the arse too much....

"This is what it SOUNDS like when a guy TYPES..." Ummm - yea... Do you hang out with Spider in Cheeseman Park?...

SureShot
12-18-2009, 10:58 AM

Whoo! Whoo!

Greatspirits
12-18-2009, 11:23 AM
You all know about if you masterbate too much you'll go deaf? Well, this is what you type like when you take it in the arse too much....

"This is what it SOUNDS like when a guy TYPES..." Ummm - yea... Do you hang out with Spider in Cheeseman Park?...

You sure seem to know alot about Cheeseman Park! Hmmmmmm!!

DontBeMessin
12-18-2009, 12:06 PM

Weird, huh?

I'M STILL HERE!!!

Because I want to be here when we start kicking your arses again like back in the olden days!!!Hilarious!

I know... It's been a while... But, I don't think either the internet or our teams are going anywhere anytime soon, so I can wait!!

DontBeMessin
12-18-2009, 12:09 PM

Really doesn't matter what I am as long at the end of the week you and your skank mother pay me my money!!!

Rohirrim
12-18-2009, 12:09 PM
I'M STILL HERE!!!

Because I want to be here when we start kicking your arses again like back in the olden days!!!Hilarious!

I know... It's been a while... But, I don't think either the internet or our teams are going anywhere anytime soon, so I can wait!!

Pick out a good gerontologist.

DontBeMessin
12-18-2009, 12:50 PM
hey! We ladies have honor.

That's kind of an oxymoron though when put with a Raider fan.

Your right because a Raider fan regardless of gender can make any Donkey fan his or her biotch...

Just ask Spider... He remember Raider Wifee and KitaRed...

cmhargrove
12-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Frye worries me way more then the bust russell. Hopefully we can put frye out and get a shot at fatty.

Broncos banged up really and Raiders will be primed to ruin our season. It won't be an easy game IMO but Broncos should be able to get some pressure on the QB and make some plays on offense.

You forgot one main point.

The Raiders still suck ass and always find a way to lose. Fry-guy will be no different. Suck ass Raiders will suck more ass.

The only difference this game - Seymour can't pull Clady's hair.

DontBeMessin
12-18-2009, 12:58 PM
Well, at least DBM tries.

KAYLORE...

Been some times hasn't it? Is Spider on the Road again?

cutthemdown
12-18-2009, 01:03 PM
I ALWAYS COME BACK TO EAT MY CROW WHEN THEY LOSE!!!

Didn't see too many of you when the Raiders whooped up on YOU though now did I??!!?

Yeah but it's easier for you. Raiders lose so often you are used to it.

Blueflame
12-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey, DBM.... here's to a good game on Sunday.

broncocalijohn
12-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Hey, DBM.... here's to a good game on Sunday.

only for us. I want the Raiders to play their worst football ever.

Blueflame
12-18-2009, 01:40 PM
only for us. I want the Raiders to play their worst football ever.

Ha! Well, you know that my definition of "good game" = "Broncos win".... ;) :~ohyah!:

Bronco Yoda
12-19-2009, 06:23 PM
who are we playing again?

Bronco Yoda
12-19-2009, 06:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/netizen/Bronco%20Avs/a467ffe0.jpg

Bronco Yoda
12-19-2009, 06:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/netizen/Bronco%20Avs/e949a701.gif