PDA

View Full Version : The Things That Scare Me About Charlie Frye...

vancejohnson82
12-16-2009, 01:36 PM

broncocalijohn
12-16-2009, 01:37 PM
can you make that period (.) any smaller?

Bronco Boy
12-16-2009, 01:51 PM
He isn't Jamarcus.

Los Broncos
12-16-2009, 01:51 PM
He isn't 3,000 pounds.

Irish Stout
12-16-2009, 02:03 PM
He is scarier than Jar-jar... but if our D plays the way they did against Mr. Manning and his endless tv commercials, then we'll have less to fear than fear itself.

SouthStndJunkie
12-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Frye has moxie and will give it his all....which is more than you can say about JaMarcus Russell.

enjolras
12-16-2009, 02:22 PM
What if he grew a stache? That'd be something...

Bronco Boy
12-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Frye has moxie and will give it his all....which is more than you can say about JaMarcus Russell.

My high school baseball coach told me I had the most moxie on the field and then promptly cut my ass.

gyldenlove
12-16-2009, 02:33 PM
His freakishly long and pointed nose, his warts, his black cat and his broom - no wait, that is Nancy Pelosi - in fact nothing scares me about Charlie Frye, even his name sounds like a slightly inane kid in a comic book.

Pony Boy
12-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Would Derek Anderson scare you in a Raider uniform? I think you will see him in a Raider uniform next year and Charlie Fry will again be his backup....

SouthStndJunkie
12-16-2009, 02:50 PM
My high school baseball coach told me I had the most moxie on the field and then promptly cut my ass.

That was his nice way of telling you that you tried hard....but that you sucked.

broncosteven
12-16-2009, 02:51 PM

Moxie is overrated.

missingnumber7
12-16-2009, 02:54 PM
No video of what he can do in that offense...wait...didn't he get ran out of Cleveland? NM.

Smiling Assassin27
12-16-2009, 03:14 PM
as i recall, he's modestly mobile. but he's basically dave krieg reincarnate--he'll fumble if we get to him.

supermanhr9
12-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Charlies Frye, I can't wait for Champ to get a pick and cement his Pro Bowl year.

Also, if it's not asking too much, I'd love to see Knowshon break off for 150+ this game, along with eddi getting a 100+ yard game, along with B Marsh breaking his brand new record with 22 catches. All while McD does Keg stands on the side line?

Not too much right?

Ambiguous
12-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Charlies Frye, I can't wait for Champ to get a pick and cement his Pro Bowl year.

Also, if it's not asking too much, I'd love to see Knowshon break off for 150+ this game, along with eddi getting a 100+ yard game, along with B Marsh breaking his brand new record with 22 catches. All while McD does Keg stands on the side line?

Not too much right?

Why is this a question?

SJ Bronco
12-16-2009, 04:48 PM

Not too much right?

I'd love to see some keg stands....but I'd rather see us never have to play offense .....Here's my dream scenario.....(fade into dream sequence)

Opening kickoff- Royal, 102 yard KO return...TD (jano throws up whole hotdogs while trying to catch his breath after chasing him in the mile high air.)

We kickoff- Fumble, scooped and score.

Kickoff again TB- Frye takes over at the 20....the raiders run...loss of 4....raiders playaction...sack.....raider drop back throws Pick 6 to the double move vert.........

Kickoff again- Frye starts at 3 yard line drops back to pass, is sandwiched Violently....FUMBLE! Recovered in end zone for a TD.
Frye is carried off and Russell starts warming up.

28-0 4 min into the game

Kickoff again (new players needed for KO team cause ours is tired from running down the field to cover) so the fade take over at the 35. Russell hands the ball and gets tired during and ends up fumbling the hand off which is scooped up by russell who runs 30 yards backward at the sight of Doom coming for him, shyts himself...throws the ball to him with a squeal and doom scores 6.

Al davis hangs himself from the visiting owners box (but doesn't die since he has been dead since '01) and the raiders get on the bus and leave with tears streaming down thier faces 6 min in....final score....35-0 or forfeit.....

(fade back to reality)

:clown:

Inkana7
12-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Don't underestimate Charlie Frye. I watched him in Cleveland. He's very mobile and can ball. He's a hell of a lot better than Jafatass.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-16-2009, 04:59 PM
If we can't beat the Oakland Raiders with Charlie Frye at the helm... we don't belong in the playoffs.

Popps
12-16-2009, 05:27 PM
If we can't beat the Oakland Raiders with Charlie Frye at the helm... we don't belong in the playoffs.

Orton is going to go out there and finish the job that Mr. Franchise couldn't, last year.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/2009/03/custom_1237206996103_CutlerPenn_01.JPG

Paladin
12-16-2009, 05:37 PM
His freakishly long and pointed nose, his warts, his black cat and his broom - no wait, that is Sarah Palin- in fact nothing scares me about Charlie Frye, even his name sounds like a slightly inane kid in a comic book.

Fixed it for you....

Paladin
12-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Orton is going to go out there and finish the job that Mr. Franchise couldn't, last year.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/2009/03/custom_1237206996103_CutlerPenn_01.JPG

Don't say that too loud, Popps. The Orton Haters will get you...... Remember, Orton doesn't win games cause he doesn't have an arm..........

RhymesayersDU
12-16-2009, 06:09 PM
I keep thinking that this guy is Channing Frye, the NBA player. Damn similar names.

SJ Bronco
12-16-2009, 06:16 PM
i keep thinking that this guy is channing frye, the nba player. Damn similar names.

rofl!

Archer81
12-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Don't say that too loud, Popps. The Orton Haters will get you...... Remember, Orton doesn't win games cause he doesn't have an arm..........

Its amazing. When Denver wins, its someone other than Orton that is the reason why. When we lose, its all Kyle's fault. Stunning.

:Broncos:

watermock
12-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Wow, the humor never ends here with Cutler, even though we got 2 firsts and a 3rd. It was still a good pick, compared to the garbage we got in last years weak draft, then traded down in twice.

Meanwhile we are throwing 21 passes to a free agent that is going to want 70 million and Royal and Shell get ignored, then our blocking sucks, because we bandon the zbs.

Despite being almost healthy, we have managed 2 wins in 7 games, and lost to Rivers and Indy BADLY.

Don't let the score decieve you, down 21-0 is a coaster, yet we caught them flat and still couildn't convert idiotic call.

Where has Royal been?

It is what it is, there is alot off ill will here now, and alot of political correctness in place of reality.

Life turns over, reality changes, but hostility is never good in a social setting. The internet is a phenomenon unpresidented and in it's infancy.

There are allready forces tying to either crack it for crime, or use it for profit or deciet. It's very vulnerable.

It's here now, most don't eve n know how, It's AL Gore!....

Anyway, this Popps, no matter we had him for 660k this year, or due for his SB, or that we blew our picks in the trade, he was still the right pick, and regardless, he's rich, and can retire a rich man.

Los Broncos
12-16-2009, 08:01 PM
We didn't lose to Indy badly, we were in that game in the second half and only lost by 11.

Now the game in 2003 we were beat badly.

watermock
12-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Its amazing. When Denver wins, its someone other than Orton that is the reason why. When we lose, its all Kyle's fault. Stunning.

:Broncos:

No, when we lose, it because our OL sucks, last yar it was awsom3. last year, when we lost we had a cell phone salesman at RB, remember?

Amd last year we had a defense the worst of all the worse D in the 21st century.

watermock
12-16-2009, 08:04 PM
We didn't lose to Indy badly, we were in that game in the second half and only lost by 11.

Now the game in 2003 we were beat badly.

Bullshiat.

They could of scored 50 on us.

Los Broncos
12-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Bullshiat.

They could of scored 50 on us.

They could of but they didn't, defense played pretty well till the last drive in the second half.

But we didn't play "badly", now the o-line did bad but our defense sure has improved against them.