PDA

View Full Version : Seymour v Clady part 2

Los Broncos
12-16-2009, 10:15 AM
What will he grab onto now since Clady cut his braids?

_Oro_
12-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Probably he won't have to grab onto anything since he can just go through the hole between Clady and Kuper.

Los Broncos
12-16-2009, 10:20 AM
Probably he won't have to grab onto anything since he can just go through the hole between Clady and Kuper.

Yeah, hopefully we fix that problem.

cutthemdown
12-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Raiders have a history of beating us when the absolutely stink. Broncos need to take care of business and punch them in the mouth early and often. Don't let Raiders hang around a couple big plays from an upset.

Los Broncos
12-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Raiders have a history of beating us when the absolutely stink. Broncos need to take care of business and punch them in the mouth early and often. Don't let Raiders hang around a couple big plays from an upset.

I see them running a lot in this game, same way they did us last year.

s0phr0syne
12-16-2009, 10:43 AM
yeah, but this year our gameplan won't be predicated on completing long bombs against Chris Johnson

Popps
12-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Lay off the hair-pulling, Seymour. That's going to be your teammate next year.

vancejohnson82
12-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Lay off the hair-pulling, Seymour. That's going to be your teammate next year.

that would be nice...I don't know if I like the way Seymour talks about other teams in the media though

bpc
12-16-2009, 11:08 AM
I hope this is the spur that gets in his ass. Just one piece of criticism for Mr. Clady... he's got all the talent in the world to be great, but does he have the tenacity? I would say each of the past two weeks Hali and Freeney have got the better of him and impacted the QB's time throwing the ball.

If Clady is ever going to be great, I hope he gets a little more fire in his ass.

s0phr0syne
12-16-2009, 11:49 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R-N-COI6hhc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R-N-COI6hhc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Here's hoping to Revenge of t3h Clady!

HEAV
12-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Clady needs to play better this Sunday than he has the last two Sundays.

s0phr0syne
12-16-2009, 12:30 PM
I feel a little bit like a school girl by providing updates on this, but here goes...

http://gazettebroncos.freedomblogging.com/2009/12/16/seymour-hair-pulling-wasnt-intentional/2069/

Seymour: Hair pulling wasn't intentional
December 16th, 2009, 2:37 pm · Post a Comment · posted by Frank Schwab

In the first meeting between the Broncos and Raiders, Oakland end Richard Seymour was called for a personal-foul penalty after pulling Denver tackle Ryan Clady's hair. That irked the Broncos, and hasn't been forgotten as the rematch looms this week.

Seymour, on a conference call with Colorado reporters today, said he didn't mean to pull Clady's hair.

"It was an incident where his hair was out of his helmet and hanging down his back, it wasn’t intentional where I tried to pull his hair or anything like that," Seymour said. "If you go back and watch the play, I was on top of him and he tried to push me off and get up all quick. I was getting up, but when you’re on top of somebody and they’re trying to push you off you’re like ‘Hold on, I’m getting up.’ And the ref saw that. I was protecting myself while he was getting up. I had my hand on his back and his hair was hanging out of his helmet and hanging down his back, so it was just there. It wasn’t like I went for his hair. It was just something that was in the way. The situation is what it is."

oubronco
12-16-2009, 12:36 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R-N-COI6hhc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R-N-COI6hhc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Here's hoping to Revenge of t3h Clady!

Damn he manhandled Clady pretty good there

azbroncfan
12-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Clady better play better than last two weeks. He got his ass handed to him the last two times he suited up.

Los Broncos
12-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Clady better play better than last two weeks. He got his ass handed to him the last two times he suited up.

That's the truth, I suspect he'll play better this week being at home and Seymour isn't the speedy guys he has so much trouble with.

azbroncfan
12-16-2009, 01:02 PM
That's the truth, I suspect he'll play better this week being at home and Seymour isn't the speedy guys he has so much trouble with.

He really hasn't struggled with anyone just played like Pears last two weeks. Hali isn't a speed guy and Orton held on to the ball awhile but still he should be able to beat that guy like a drum. Needs to refocus and we can call it just a bad stretch. He really is the last guy we should worry about.

SJ Bronco
12-16-2009, 01:50 PM
I feel a little bit like a school girl by providing updates on this, but here goes...

http://gazettebroncos.freedomblogging.com/2009/12/16/seymour-hair-pulling-wasnt-intentional/2069/

Seymour: Hair pulling wasn't intentional
December 16th, 2009, 2:37 pm · Post a Comment · posted by Frank Schwab

In the first meeting between the Broncos and Raiders, Oakland end Richard Seymour was called for a personal-foul penalty after pulling Denver tackle Ryan Clady's hair. That irked the Broncos, and hasn't been forgotten as the rematch looms this week.

Seymour, on a conference call with Colorado reporters today, said he didn't mean to pull Clady's hair.

"It was an incident where his hair was out of his helmet and hanging down his back, it wasn’t intentional where I tried to pull his hair or anything like that," Seymour said. "If you go back and watch the play, I was on top of him and he tried to push me off and get up all quick. I was getting up, but when you’re on top of somebody and they’re trying to push you off you’re like ‘Hold on, I’m getting up.’ And the ref saw that. I was protecting myself while he was getting up. I had my hand on his back and his hair was hanging out of his helmet and hanging down his back, so it was just there. It wasn’t like I went for his hair. It was just something that was in the way. The situation is what it is."

:wave::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:thwack

he knows all of this is on video right?

Florida_Bronco
12-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Damn he manhandled Clady pretty good there

Not really. Seymour should have been called for illegal hands to the face right there and then he simply pushed Clady over a fallen player after Clady was off balance.

Los Broncos
12-16-2009, 03:11 PM
He really hasn't struggled with anyone just played like Pears last two weeks. Hali isn't a speed guy and Orton held on to the ball awhile but still he should be able to beat that guy like a drum. Needs to refocus and we can call it just a bad stretch. He really is the last guy we should worry about.

Him and Kuper have been solid most of the year, just a bad stretch most likely.

We hope.

crazyhorse
12-16-2009, 04:17 PM

Hali is definately a "speed guy", from a pass rush perspective.

oubronco
12-16-2009, 04:28 PM
Not really. Seymour should have been called for illegal hands to the face right there and then he simply pushed Clady over a fallen player after Clady was off balance.

Dude get real watch the video you can't be that much of a homer

Florida_Bronco
12-16-2009, 04:56 PM

Yeah numbnuts, I've watched the video several times. Seymour gets his hands in Clady's face twice (once which appears to be under the facemask) that knocks Clady off balance, and then he simply pushes him back over the already fallen Kuper.

DenverBrit
12-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Yeah numbnuts, I've watched the video several times. Seymour gets his hands in Clady's face twice (once which appears to be under the facemask) that knocks Clady off balance, and then he simply pushes him back over the already fallen Kuper.

No question, tough to miss.

TheReverend
12-16-2009, 08:06 PM

The Ben Hamilton void, I like to call it.

Broncos_OTM
12-17-2009, 06:20 AM

Go get your eyes checked because you are a blind ass mofo. You can see he tripped ov er his teammate.

oubronco
12-17-2009, 06:28 AM
Go get your eyes checked because you are a blind ass mofo. You can see he tripped ov er his teammate.

sorry homie his hand does not go under his facemask until after he has been pushed all the way back to the QB and then trips over his teammate so go get your eyes checked

Broncos_OTM
12-17-2009, 06:53 AM
sorry homie his hand does not go under his facemask until after he has been pushed all the way back to the QB and then trips over his teammate so go get your eyes checked

You do realize you said he got owned there. He got pushed back. Tackles unless they are run blocking go backwards. He engulfed him and as he was being pushed back he tripped over his teammate. He did not get owned on the play. Obviously i said NOTHING about hands to the face. Again go get your eyes checked 'homie'

oubronco
12-17-2009, 10:10 AM
You do realize you said he got owned there. He got pushed back. Tackles unless they are run blocking go backwards. He engulfed him and as he was being pushed back he tripped over his teammate. He did not get owned on the play. Obviously i said NOTHING about hands to the face. Again go get your eyes checked 'homie'

ok :rofl: