View Full Version : week 15 sitem/startem

tsiguy96
12-15-2009, 05:10 PM
still having WR problems

chris chambers against CLE
steve smith against MIN

steven jackson against HOU
joseph addai against JAX

steven jackson is no longer practicing because of herniated disk, i have a feeling they will limit or pull the plug on him soon so they dont ruin him for next year. on sirius spags said he has thought about what they iwll be doing this year and he is done practicing for the year, but at some point they have to consider what to do with him in the future

tsiguy96
12-16-2009, 09:56 PM
khgfitf

Br0nc0Buster
12-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Id go with Smith and Addai

I cant decide who I should start between Benson, Mendenhall, and Moreno

I am leaning towards Benson though

Doggcow
12-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Moreno will have a ROTY type game this week.

BroncoDoug
12-16-2009, 11:24 PM
still having WR problems

steve smith against MIN

joseph addai against JAX

steven jackson is no longer practicing because of herniated disk, i have a feeling they will limit or pull the plug on him soon so they dont ruin him for next year. on sirius spags said he has thought about what they iwll be doing this year and he is done practicing for the year, but at some point they have to consider what to do with him in the future

thats a tough one, I would probably go Chambers and addai

Cleveland is butt in the secondary, and I agree that they are going to pull the plug on jackson soon.

I can't decide at my WR either, I Have Ochocinco vs SD, Steve Smith (NYG) vs Wash. and Roddy White vs (derrel revis NYJ)

also Piere Garcon is on the waivers, so I could potentially grab him and start him over any of those guys too..

BroncoDoug
12-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Id go with Smith and Addai

I cant decide who I should start between Benson, Mendenhall, and Moreno

I am leaning towards Benson though

I would almost lean toward Benson, with Moreno a close 2nd

Doggcow
12-16-2009, 11:32 PM
thats a tough one, I would probably go Chambers and addai

Cleveland is butt in the secondary, and I agree that they are going to pull the plug on jackson soon.

I can't decide at my WR either, I Have Ochocinco vs SD, Steve Smith (NYG) vs Wash. and Roddy White vs (derrel revis NYJ)

also Piere Garcon is on the waivers, so I could potentially grab him and start him over any of those guys too..

You play Ochocinco. Another easy one.

BroncoDoug
12-17-2009, 12:03 AM
You play Ochocinco. Another easy one.

yeah, I should of said I have to start 2 of those, I have ochocinco in for sure, I guess my main ? is Steve Smith(NYG) vs Roddy White going against Derrel Revis

Doggcow
12-17-2009, 12:11 AM
yeah, I should of said I have to start 2 of those, I have ochocinco in for sure, I guess my main ? is Steve Smith(NYG) vs Roddy White going against Derrel Revis

Ok, easy also, Smith. You don't start anyone vs Revis this year.

BroncoDoug
12-17-2009, 12:18 AM
Ok, easy also, Smith. You don't start anyone vs Revis this year.

yeah, that was my thoughts exactly, I also wonder if i should get cute and pick up Garcon to start over smith, but I may just stick with what I have

underrated29
12-17-2009, 09:35 AM
dogg is right on all the above.

I need to start 2.

addai @ jax
mendenhall vs GB #1 defense
Benson @ SD
felix jones @ NO

So far I have mendenhall and addai.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-17-2009, 09:46 AM
For my flex spot:
Bowe
Mike Bell
Breaston
Lee Evans

???

Smiling Assassin27
12-17-2009, 10:02 AM
Moreno will have a ROTY type game this week.

i concur.

Smiling Assassin27
12-17-2009, 10:03 AM
For my flex spot:
Bowe
Mike Bell
Breaston
Lee Evans

???

Bowe would be my last choice this weekend. Bell would prolly be my guy.

55CrushEm
12-17-2009, 10:46 AM
I have Reggie Wayne.....should I start him tonight? Colts sound like they'll play their starters.....or I could go with Robert Meachem on Sunday.

Help, please.

cousinal11
12-17-2009, 11:11 AM
I have Reggie Wayne.....should I start him tonight? Colts sound like they'll play their starters.....or I could go with Robert Meachem on Sunday.

Help, please.

FWIW, Wayne is a Jaguar killer.

sgbfan
12-17-2009, 11:11 AM
I am in a small league so we have really good players. Who do I sit, Fitz, ochocinco, Moss, or Marshall? I am behind so I need a big week.

Tombstone RJ
12-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Last week on NFLN channel, they ran a fantasy ticker at the bottom of the screen with "sitt'm" and "start'm" crap.

Anyhoo, they said to sit the Broncos defense... 'Nuff said.

Doggcow
12-17-2009, 12:31 PM
dogg is right on all the above.

I need to start 2.

addai @ jax
mendenhall vs GB #1 defense
Benson @ SD
felix jones @ NO

So far I have mendenhall and addai.

Bench them all. I think Hillis might be on Waivers. Go with him.

I PLAY YOU THIS WEEK SUCKA FOO

Doggcow
12-17-2009, 12:32 PM
I am in a small league so we have really good players. Who do I sit, Fitz, ochocinco, Moss, or Marshall? I am behind so I need a big week.

Easy! MOSS. He's all sorts of a ****up right now.

Doggcow
12-17-2009, 12:33 PM

Help, please.

Wayne is a must start.

I'd start Meachum over almost anyone right now. He's been a stud for so many weeks, and the Saints are definitely going for it. Maybe he should go in your #2 spot.

underrated29
12-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Bench them all. I think Hillis might be on Waivers. Go with him.

I PLAY YOU THIS WEEK SUCKA FOO

I love it!

the only response i get this week is the guy i play against. Fantastic.

I gave you the chance once before doggcow- last one here. Pick my player:

Cant promise you i will go with it, but more than likely will- you could be deciding your fate tonight.

benson vs sd
or
addai vs jax

Doggcow
12-17-2009, 12:35 PM
For my flex spot:
Bowe
Mike Bell
Breaston
Lee Evans

???

Not Bowe or Evans. I think it hinges on whether or not Fitz goes, I think he's healthy right now. So I'd leave Bell in.

underrated29
12-17-2009, 12:36 PM
Wayne is a must start.

I'd start Meachum over almost anyone right now. He's been a stud for so many weeks, and the Saints are definitely going for it. Maybe he should go in your #2 spot.

Meachum is going to tank this week!!!!!!!!!

NO POINTS FOR YOU FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

might as well play Devin Thomas

55CrushEm
12-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Wayne is a must start.

Yes....but how long with the Colts starters play? Keep in mind, too, Wayne hasn't done crap for the last 3-4 weeks. AND he has been hampered by a minor foot injury.

My 3 receivers could be:
Brandon Marshall
Chad Ochocinco
Robert Meachem or Reggie Wayne.

I just think the risk of Wayne being benched at halftime is too great.

Los Broncos
12-17-2009, 12:59 PM
still having WR problems

steve smith against MIN

joseph addai against JAX

I'm always wrong so do the opposite of what I say.

I go Chambers v Browns.

Addai v Jacksonville.

robbieopperude
12-17-2009, 09:52 PM
I have heard of some people picking up Josh Cribbs because of his potential for 15 carries this week against the Chiefs in the wildcat. That is some pretty sweet production for a WR if he gets 50 yds rushing 35 Receiving and throws for 40 yds. A TD in there is also likely. Just a FYI if you need a flex pickup.

tsiguy96
12-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Yes....but how long with the Colts starters play? Keep in mind, too, Wayne hasn't done crap for the last 3-4 weeks. AND he has been hampered by a minor foot injury.

My 3 receivers could be:
Brandon Marshall
Chad Ochocinco
Robert Meachem or Reggie Wayne.

I just think the risk of Wayne being benched at halftime is too great.

really, really hope you didnt bench wayne ;)

Doggcow
12-17-2009, 11:55 PM
really, really hope you didnt bench wayne ;)

I told that jagoff to play him. Never sit Wayne.