PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Tailgating or other Shananigans?

Doggcow
12-15-2009, 03:05 PM
My Brother and I are coming out Saturday and staying through sunday night. Anyone hanging out before the game? Or know any cool spots to go hang out on sat/sunday night?

Master___Pain
12-15-2009, 03:06 PM
My Brother and I are coming out Saturday and staying through sunday night. Anyone hanging out before the game? Or know any cool spots to go hang out on sat/sunday night?

Where are you staying?

Doggcow
12-15-2009, 03:08 PM
Where are you staying?

Not sure, Brother has reservations. Downtown Denver though.

crawdad
12-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Send a PM to TailGateNut

Master___Pain
12-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Not sure, Brother has reservations. Downtown Denver though.

Lots of good places within a short cab ride of down town. Personally not a fan of Lodo or 16th Street especially after the bars of shut down. Lots of riff raff and people looking for trouble.

Send me a PM and I'll give you the names of some fun "neighborhood" bars that are just outside of downtown and maybe a 5-10 minute cab ride.

And then there's always the Diamond Cabaret......

OBF1
12-15-2009, 04:07 PM
I 2nd the idea of sending Tailgatenut a pm. Leo is the best when it comes to faider tailgating..... Ask him if you can sit at the "little" table :)

PS: Do not attend if you are a faider fan or a tree hugger.

Mile High Mojoe
12-15-2009, 04:12 PM
I 2nd the idea of sending Tailgatenut a pm. Leo is the best when it comes to faider tailgating..... Ask him if you can sit at the "little" table :)

PS: Do not attend if you are a faider fan or a tree hugger.

I sent a pm to Tailgatenut and he hasn't replied does he get on the mane often? Someone said he "always" has a tailgate party at Invesco and many of the people from mane attend right?

OBF1
12-15-2009, 04:18 PM
He will not miss a home game vs the shiatholes know as faider, the hate runs too deep to miss..... death would not keep him away.

He does visit the mane on a daily basis, just sit back and he will get back to you.

Los Broncos
12-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Hit up Tailgatenut, him and his wife are great people.

PaintballCLE
12-15-2009, 08:39 PM
I sent a pm to Tailgatenut and he hasn't replied does he get on the mane often? Someone said he "always" has a tailgate party at Invesco and many of the people from mane attend right?

ill be there (at TGN's tailgate) so just stop on by

lot C, along the grass hill, orange broncos RV.........PM me if you need my info.