PDA

View Full Version : A lot of arguing. Not a lot of talk about the Raiders.

Dagmar
12-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Guys, it's a HUGE week. It's Raiders week. Instead of constant back and forth about Hillis, McDaniels and the value of stats, lets all agree it's time to gain revenge for the beatdown handed to us last year by the Raiders in our own house.

That was my first Broncos game and it was my birthday. It sucked.

We have 3 games left, and we really need to win 2 to get into the playoffs. And we saw what the Eagles can do on Sunday night.

I want to see rasta, colonelbeef and Popps all have a hug in here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ElwayFan1965/GoBroncosAnimawithwhitebk.gif

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/eddieroyal.jpg

Rohirrim
12-15-2009, 12:38 PM
I agree. Last year's fiasco left scars. In fact, I really suspect that game cost Shanahan his job. It's payback time! :charge:

crawdad
It's Raiders week, let's get this party started. Ef the Raiders!

gyldenlove

Trust me on this one, you never ever want to see that.

Smiling Assassin27
12-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Gradkowski's out. If we cannot victimize Jamarcus Russell and win that game decisively, we do not belong in the playoffs.

Popps
12-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Eddie Royal, indeed.

Might be a good time for him to shine again this week.

Oakland laid down last week. I doubt they will this week. Playing spoiler is all they have left. As we saw last year, this is no week to take a team lightly.

Durango
12-15-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't care who is, or is not playing, I want the Broncos to destroy Oakland. Run the score up. Kick a FG leading 45-0. On-side kick. Fake punt. I don't care. Whatever can be done to humiliate that damnable franchise, do it. Then do it again. Super glue the snaps to Al Davis' Depends. Exchange his heart medicine with meth laced with a stool softener. I hate Oakland a lot.

Smiling Assassin27
12-15-2009, 01:10 PM
I don't care who is, or is not playing, I want the Broncos to destroy Oakland. Run the score up. Kick a FG leading 45-0. On-side kick. Fake punt. I don't care. Whatever can be done to humiliate that damnable franchise, do it. Then do it again. Super glue the snaps to Al Davis' Depends. Exchange his heart medicine with meth laced with a stool softener. I hate Oakland a lot.

I relate to your utter hatred of that franchise and all it stands for. But let me submit this for your consideration. If we utterly humiliate the Raiders on Sunday, on the scale of 59-0, the outcry to replace Al Davis will grow exponentially in Raider Nation. Someone may just take it upon themselves to run Mr. Davis down with his El Camino. This would be bad. As long as Al Davis prowls the front office as Manager of The General Partner, the Raiders will be farcically inept. Let's beat 'em 30-13 so the Raider faithful a)don't commit a crime that may have them spend Christmas in jail and b)don't clamor for Al Davis to fall on a knife 41 times.

Irish Stout
12-15-2009, 01:30 PM
raiders suck they really really suck!

Go BRONCOS!

Dagmar
12-15-2009, 01:40 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd62/PrinceMoney05/Denver_Broncos.jpg

Pick Six
12-15-2009, 01:43 PM
We need to beat the Raiders and the Chiefs to have a chance for tiebreakers to go our way. It starts this week with the stinkin' cheaters known as the Raiders!:raidstink

Los Broncos
12-15-2009, 01:52 PM
Just win this game, whatever it takes.

**** the Raiders!

oubronco
12-15-2009, 01:54 PM
Eddie Royal, indeed.

Might be a good time for him to shine again this week.

Oakland laid down last week. I doubt they will this week. Playing spoiler is all they have left. As we saw last year, this is no week to take a team lightly.

so tell us Popps what's happened to Royal, Scheffler, and Stokely?

Durango
12-15-2009, 01:55 PM
I relate to your utter hatred of that franchise and all it stands for. But let me submit this for your consideration. If we utterly humiliate the Raiders on Sunday, on the scale of 59-0, the outcry to replace Al Davis will grow exponentially in Raider Nation. Someone may just take it upon themselves to run Mr. Davis down with his El Camino. This would be bad. As long as Al Davis prowls the front office as Manager of The General Partner, the Raiders will be farcically inept. Let's beat 'em 30-13 so the Raider faithful a)don't commit a crime that may have them spend Christmas in jail and b)don't clamor for Al Davis to fall on a knife 41 times.

You do have a point. Maybe we could just get a few people together and take all the seats out of their team bus. Turn off the heat in the visiting locker room. Place itching powder soap in the shower stalls and load up Neat hair remover in their complimentary shampoo. Pump laughing gas into Al's suite so he's in hysterics as his team is dismantled on the field. Networks would pick up on that, yes?

WolfpackGuy
12-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Keep the "going up top because the Raiders are down a cornerback" to a minimum.

That was ridiculous last year when all they had to was run the ball.

oubronco
12-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Go Broncos!!!

OBF1
12-15-2009, 02:05 PM
as always.... F U C K the faid, F U C K their suck ass fans, F U C K the city itself

Long live Al Davis :)

Pick Six
12-15-2009, 02:08 PM
If I knew BMF wasn't going to post again, I would have saved that picture he had of Darrent Williams taunting the Raiders fans. That was classic...:notworthy

broncocalijohn
Gradkowski's out. If we cannot victimize Jamarcus Russell and win that game decisively, we do not belong in the playoffs.

this is so true. Time to beat the Raiders in December at Mile High. One game closer to locking up a playoff spot.

oubronco
Just beat the Mother****ing Raiders

Smiling Assassin27
12-15-2009, 02:19 PM
You do have a point. Maybe we could just get a few people together and take all the seats out of their team bus. Turn off the heat in the visiting locker room. Place itching powder soap in the shower stalls and load up Neat hair remover in their complimentary shampoo. Pump laughing gas into Al's suite so he's in hysterics as his team is dismantled on the field. Networks would pick up on that, yes?

Dude, it'd be like Porky's, er something....

cmhargrove
12-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Guys, it's a HUGE week. It's Raiders week. Instead of constant back and forth about Hillis, McDaniels and the value of stats, lets all agree it's time to gain revenge for the beatdown handed to us last year by the Raiders in our own house.

We have 3 games left, and we really need to win 2 to get into the playoffs. And we saw what the Eagles can do on Sunday night.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ElwayFan1965/GoBroncosAnimawithwhitebk.gif

Is Royal teabagging Scheff in that pic?

Archer81
12-15-2009, 02:38 PM
Being a Raider fan is like being permanently stuck in the zooba pants wearing phase. Most normal people grow up and put away childish things...unless you are an Oakland fan. In which case you are beyond help and probably need to be tied to cement blocks and tossed into San Francisco bay.

:Broncos:

Pony Boy
12-15-2009, 02:56 PM
raiders suck they really really suck!

Go BRONCOS!

Speaking of sucking, how much oxygen will J Russell have to suck on the sidelines to keep from dying...?

Tombstone RJ
12-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Broncos really need to get the running game going against the faid. Moreno needs a buck fiddy all by himself.

I'd love for Moreno to break the rookie rushing record. This game needs to feel good. It needs to be a "we are back and we are serious" type of win.

Beat the faid silly.

Goobzilla
12-15-2009, 03:25 PM
Frye or Russell really don't matter, come get your beat down Raiders!

Blueflame
12-15-2009, 03:27 PM
If I knew BMF wasn't going to post again, I would have saved that picture he had of Darrent Williams taunting the Raiders fans. That was classic...:notworthy

Is this the pic you meant, Crush?

broncosteven
12-15-2009, 03:34 PM

Stokely WILLED us on to Victory in week one he used up all of his will and he is trying to regenerate but it may take a full season to regenerate that much will power in order to be effective.

Pony Boy
12-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Stupid Raider fan loses bet to Bronco fan

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tBZ7crCjjzo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tBZ7crCjjzo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Smiling Assassin27
12-15-2009, 03:52 PM

That pouting little girl is classic.

crawdad
12-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Stupid Raider fan loses bet to Bronco fan

That's some funny shiat.

colonelbeef
12-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Trust me on this one, you never ever want to see that.

haha. I'd have to be colossally drunk first.

This week has become a must win, and I can't believe I am saying this, but thank god Gradkowski is injured- time to tee off on Russell

Popps
12-15-2009, 04:15 PM

Sheffler has had some big games. (See San Diego.) Stokely started off more involved than he has been as of late. But, we've also see Daniel Graham snag a few more catches lately.

People are going to need to get their heads around the idea that this offense is going to feature different players every week. You're not going to see Rod Smith with 120 yards receiving every week, and the rest of the team with none like the old days.

It's going to look different every week. We've managed to win 8 games thus far, so it's tough to criticize things in the first year.

Now, Royal? I'd like to see him doing more. Sometimes it seems like they've tried to get him involved and it hasn't worked. Not sure if Orton prefers biggers targets, or what.

In truth, Royal made two of the biggest catches of the season. (Dallas and NE) They weren't huge yardage catches, but they were huge in importance.

I'm not worried about Stokely or Sheffler if we're winning. However, I do want to see us get Royal more involved, even if we have to hand him the ball and let him run.

But, if we're winning... I'm happy. I want more points on the board than the other team. As for player-stats, I imagine things will pick up as we continue to settle into this offense.

go_broncos
12-15-2009, 06:15 PM
I am nervous about this game. I just couldn't forget what happened last year.
Russel played well against DEN last year and won the game.

I hope we take care of the business this time.

OAK and KC will try their best to win the game so that we wont reach playoffs.

I have faith in our coaching staff...But, still very much worried due to our history in December.

rastaman
12-15-2009, 07:48 PM

Agreed! We can ill-afford to take the Raiders lightly. Perhaps losing to the Colts was a blessing in to us focus on the task at hand.

broncosteven
12-15-2009, 07:52 PM
People are going to need to get their heads around the idea that this offense is going to feature different players every week. You're not going to see Rod Smith with 120 yards receiving every week, and the rest of the team with none like the old days.

It's going to look different every week. We've managed to win 8 games thus far, so it's tough to criticize things in the first year.

Now, Royal? I'd like to see him doing more. Sometimes it seems like they've tried to get him involved and it hasn't worked. Not sure if Orton prefers biggers targets, or what.

Your right, the O is going to feature Marshall with 21 catches for 200 yards and 2 TDs with the rest of the team with none (post Eddie and Sharpe I guess?).

We were 8-5 last year also, I am really trying not to pick a fight just pointing out facts.

Circle Orange
12-15-2009, 07:57 PM

Not to worry, fatso will be tripping over his own feet and landing on his oversized ass. Fourteen sacks sounds about right.

HAT
12-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Being a Raider fan is like being permanently stuck in the zooba pants wearing phase.

Same thing goes for Chiefs fan...

http://www.goodlookin.tv/news/zubaz_ful.jpg

Archer81
12-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Same thing goes for Chiefs fan...

http://www.goodlookin.tv/news/zubaz_ful.jpg

Oh good God...MY EYES

:Broncos:

2KBack
12-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Your right, the O is going to feature Marshall with 21 catches for 200 yards and 2 TDs with the rest of the team with none (post Eddie and Sharpe I guess?).

We were 8-5 last year also, I am really trying not to pick a fight just pointing out facts.

If your #1 option is open, you throw it to him. It's as simple as that. This offense has been pretty steady at going to the open guy. Marshall is by far the best and first option.

Popps
12-15-2009, 08:48 PM
Your right, the O is going to feature Marshall with 21 catches for 200 yards and 2 TDs with the rest of the team with none (post Eddie and Sharpe I guess?)..

Marshall is certainly our primary weapon and probably Orton's security blanket. But, if you're not familiar with the offense, read up on it. It's not designed to feature one or two players for entire season. We're going to look to spread the ball around and exploit teams' weaknesses in a different way each week.

Yes, we were 8-5 last year, and then collapsed like no team in history.

That won't happen this year.

Actually, I'm not sure what point you were making, other than to just attempt to argue with me.

Popps
12-15-2009, 08:58 PM

One of the best Broncos pics of all-time.

It's up there with the incomplete pass (KC) pic from the AFCCG.

azbroncfan
12-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Just crush these pukes. After last nights game I sure am glad Oakland took Heyward-bey over Crabtree.

Bronx33
12-15-2009, 09:10 PM
I don't care who is, or is not playing, I want the Broncos to destroy Oakland. Run the score up. Kick a FG leading 45-0. On-side kick ( and recover it and proceed to score another TD and then a 2pt conversion). Fake punt. I don't care. Whatever can be done to humiliate that damnable franchise, do it. Then do it again. Super glue the snaps to Al Davis' Depends. Exchange his heart medicine with meth laced with a stool softener. I hate Oakland a lot.

fixed

BroncoDoug
12-15-2009, 09:46 PM
That pouting little girl is classic.

so is the dude giving the ol two finger salute...

tsiguy96
12-15-2009, 09:47 PM
as long as people like colonel and rasta are here, we will never be able to talk actual football. fact of life.

Dagmar
12-15-2009, 11:02 PM
2nd page, fighting already. Pathetic.

oubronco
12-16-2009, 07:24 AM
Happens in every thread and yes it is mother****ing pathetic

Hogan11
12-16-2009, 07:37 AM
**** the Raiders!

oubronco
12-16-2009, 08:07 AM
I'm with you Hogan **** the mother****ing Raiders !!!

Bronco Yoda
12-19-2009, 07:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/netizen/Bronco%20Avs/raiders_suck1.jpg

Bronco Yoda
12-20-2009, 01:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/netizen/Bronco%20Avs/raiderssuck-1.gif