PDA

View Full Version : anyone on the new COD for ps3?

tsiguy96
12-14-2009, 10:30 PM
if so post your names...

Archer81
12-14-2009, 10:41 PM
I want to get Modern Warfare 2. Looks good.

:Broncos:

OBF1
12-14-2009, 10:51 PM
if so post your names...

Hey bro.... I understand you like starting threads and such, but we are in FOOTBALL mode, start these non football threads on the proper boards.

tsiguy96
12-14-2009, 10:53 PM
its 1 in the morning, quit crying.

beanerbronco
12-14-2009, 11:14 PM
Add me: maradonita

Archer81
12-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Can add me. I have the next month off and will be getting COD 4 and MW2, among others. Sirhcyennek81.

Yes. Original. Im not that creative.

Doggcow
12-15-2009, 12:51 AM
I play 360. Busted off a couple nukes the other day :)

tsiguy96
12-15-2009, 05:16 PM
whos down to play tonight around 11pm central?

beanerbronco
12-16-2009, 03:13 PM
Dude ill be on tonight if you wanna play. Ill be on from 10pm Eastern till 2 AM

Ramathorn
12-30-2009, 07:03 AM
add me. elvis92

Boobs McGee
12-31-2009, 11:30 AM
vajynatarian

Modern warfare 2... STILL haven't busted out a nuke yet :(

tsiguy96
12-31-2009, 12:29 PM
added everyone...tsiguy obviously is me.

Boobs McGee
01-01-2010, 10:28 AM
you gotta get a headset brother, if you've got a bluetooth for your phone it'll work fine.

tsiguy96
01-02-2010, 12:23 AM
ive had 2 and my dog ate both of them. little ****er, one was expensive too.

Archer81
01-02-2010, 01:36 AM
I got COD Modern Warfare 2 the other day. I am going to get a headset at some point in the next 4 days. I also got Borderlands, and that game is insane.

Boobs McGee
01-02-2010, 10:38 AM
ive had 2 and my dog ate both of them. little ****er, one was expensive too.

that SUCKS.

@ chriskenny (always read that as sir kenny check for some reason btw), jump on man, it's ****in addicting!

tsiguy96
01-02-2010, 01:44 PM
we are on now, come join

tsiguy96
01-13-2010, 08:19 PM
bump

Doggcow
01-14-2010, 12:52 AM
I got COD Modern Warfare 2 the other day. I am going to get a headset at some point in the next 4 days. I also got Borderlands, and that game is insane.

Borderlands gets lame as hell after like 15 hours though

BMarsh615
01-19-2010, 02:09 PM
I'm on PS3, the name is jdubv724. I pretty much only play free for all though. I don't plan on getting a headset because I end up muting all those 12 year olds and gangstas that are mic'd up.

Archer81
01-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Borderlands gets lame as hell after like 15 hours though

I think its a game designed specifically for multiplayer. The ending made no sense...Right now I am playing Bayonetta...wierd ****ing game, but awesome.

Br0nc0Buster
01-19-2010, 03:57 PM
I have it for xbox

Still havent figured out which gun I like best though

I go back and forth between the scar, m16, and acr

Boobs McGee
01-19-2010, 04:32 PM
m16 baby, with fmj's and a red dot.

Boomstick.

the fama is actually money as well if you put the fmj's on it.

Acr is pretty bomb too.... BUT, m16 is where it's at

Br0nc0Buster
01-19-2010, 06:52 PM
m16 baby, with fmj's and a red dot.

Boomstick.

the fama is actually money as well if you put the fmj's on it.

Acr is pretty bomb too.... BUT, m16 is where it's at

I used to have fmj on the m16 but I dont know what that did

Someone told me it helps shoot through walls, but other than that I didnt see the advantage of it

Doggcow
01-19-2010, 07:02 PM
I think its a game designed specifically for multiplayer. The ending made no sense...Right now I am playing Bayonetta...wierd ****ing game, but awesome.

Bayonetta was a letdown. Devil May Cry has been insanely awesome. The storyline was just meah in Bayonetta.

Archer81
01-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Bayonetta was a letdown. Devil May Cry has been insanely awesome. The storyline was just meah in Bayonetta.

I loved DMC 4. One of my favorite games. I hope they make a 5th one.

Boobs McGee
01-19-2010, 09:48 PM
I used to have fmj on the m16 but I dont know what that did

Someone told me it helps shoot through walls, but other than that I didnt see the advantage of it

Yup, helps with bullet penetration (through walls, doors, etc), but it ALSO adds a bit of damage to whichever gun you unlock them for.

The next time you look at the damage for each weapon, highlight FMJ's and you'll see what I mean. It doesn't SEEM like much, but every ounce of power helps. ESPECIALLY with an accurate gun that has little recoil, like the FAMA, M16, or ACR.

I'll tell you something else that's really helped me...try as many different combinations of "create a class" (loadouts are the common term) perks as you can, until you find something you liike.

For instance, if you run and gun...go with something like the marathon/lightweight/commando, so you can just fly around the map.

For power, go with something like bling(two attatchments)/stopping power/steady aim

For stealth, I like bling (silencer is a must)/coldblooded/ninja.

If you just play around with different loadouts, you can kinda get a better idea of what kind of player you truly are.

M16 is king though ;D

tsiguy96
01-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Yup, helps with bullet penetration (through walls, doors, etc), but it ALSO adds a bit of damage to whichever gun you unlock them for.

The next time you look at the damage for each weapon, highlight FMJ's and you'll see what I mean. It doesn't SEEM like much, but every ounce of power helps. ESPECIALLY with an accurate gun that has little recoil, like the FAMA, M16, or ACR.

I'll tell you something else that's really helped me...try as many different combinations of "create a class" (loadouts are the common term) perks as you can, until you find something you liike.

For instance, if you run and gun...go with something like the marathon/lightweight/commando, so you can just fly around the map.

For power, go with something like bling(two attatchments)/stopping power/steady aim

If you just play around with different loadouts, you can kinda get a better idea of what kind of player you truly are.

M16 is king though ;D

bling/coldblooded/last stand is where its at!

Doggcow
01-20-2010, 01:12 AM

M16 is king though ;D

This is terrible advice. FMJ is mediocre at best, especially because you're shooting through doors and likely lighting yourself up on the map, and opening up for a retaliation if you don't get a kill shot.

Bling is an absolutely ****ty perk, because you give up the best perk in the game for it.

But I will admit, the M16 definitely is in the top 2 of "Cheesy OP" guns in the game.

:P

Boobs McGee
01-20-2010, 02:47 PM
This is terrible advice. FMJ is mediocre at best, especially because you're shooting through doors and likely lighting yourself up on the map, and opening up for a retaliation if you don't get a kill shot.

Bling is an absolutely ****ty perk, because you give up the best perk in the game for it.

But I will admit, the M16 definitely is in the top 2 of "Cheesy OP" guns in the game.

:P

well excuuuuuuuuuse me ;D

FMJ really helps out underwhelming guns (imo), and adds more power which is ALWAYS helpful, long or close range. And if you go silencer with FMJ's, no worries about the radar.

Bling is a fantastic perk...are you talking about the "best" perk as being One man army? Come on now...SCAVENGER is a better perk than that. Yes, you can essentially have unlimited ammo, but unless your 733t sauce, you're gonna die before you change classes more than twice anyway!

Boobs McGee
01-20-2010, 02:50 PM
bling/coldblooded/last stand is where its at!

Like it, like it :thumbsup:

got that message you sent btw, I was getting ****ing OWNED as well and got so frustrated that I just had to call it a night haha.

and p.s., I think there are a TON of people boosting these days...some of the callsigns I'm seeing (and the amount of people that have them) are rediculous. Last night there were three kids that had 'droppin crates' on one team. I think I saw about 7 or 8 throughout the night.

Weak sauce