PDA

View Full Version : Raider Game Tickets For Sale

Tom G
12-14-2009, 04:10 PM
Can't use the tickets this Sunday. Two excellent seats for sale, list price. Section 121, row 15. Would prefer to sell to Bronco fans, hence this thread. If interested, PM me before Tues nite.

broncocalijohn
12-14-2009, 04:22 PM
list price? I can get a Chiefs tix vs the Browns for $5. That is probably 10 times less than face value. Then again, Broncos are 10 times better than the CHiefs. Good Luck! Face value against our hated rivals is a good deal. List value is face value, correct? (no price given)

Tom G
12-15-2009, 09:09 AM
list price? I can get a Chiefs tix vs the Browns for $5. That is probably 10 times less than face value. Then again, Broncos are 10 times better than the CHiefs. Good Luck! Face value against our hated rivals is a good deal. List value is face value, correct? (no price given)

Yeah, the list price is face value, what I paid for the tickets, $110 each. These are not shabby seats, field level, east side, 15th row, north 22 yard line (section 121). You can watch the Raider players picking their noses.

I'm a bit puzzled by the lack of interest since our heros are in the hunt for the playoffs and it is the Raiders.

Also many on this board were voicing dismay that there were so many Steeler fans in our stands for that game- "What a shame that Bronco season ticket holders are selling their tickets to opposing teams". Well, it may turn out that, dispite my efforts, my seats for this game will be used by Raider fans. The tickets go on sale to the public tonight.

Dagmar
12-15-2009, 09:52 AM
I'm a bit puzzled by the lack of interest since our heros are in the hunt for the playoffs and it is the Raiders.

$220, a week's notice, the week before christmas, in a recession.

TailgateNut
12-15-2009, 10:16 AM

No doubt, and there are thousands available on the ticket exchange, e-bay, craigslist and stub hub, and I'm sure the raiders will be returning quite a few of their alloted team tickets this coming thursday.

I sold two on the Bronco ticket exchange a few days ago and counted my lucky stars to be able recoup 90% of face value.

I had won a set of tix on the field level, so I sold my upper level.

TailgateNut
12-15-2009, 10:18 AM
Yeah, the list price is face value, what I paid for the tickets, $110 each. These are not shabby seats, field level, east side, 15th row, north 22 yard line (section 121). You can watch the Raider players picking their noses.

Also many on this board were voicing dismay that there were so many Steeler fans in our stands for that game- "What a shame that Bronco season ticket holders are selling their tickets to opposing teams". Well, it may turn out that, dispite my efforts, my seats for this game will be used by Raider fans. The tickets go on sale to the public tonight.

Better hope some out of control raider fan doesn't get ejected and cause you to lose your rights.

Tom G
12-15-2009, 11:02 AM

What recession? Obama just assured us all that the recession is over!

But I do understand what you posted and will react accordingly. I will offer these tickets to Big Brothers/Little sisters and take the tax deduction. Thanks for your input.

broncocalijohn
12-15-2009, 11:23 AM
no doubt, and there are thousands available on the ticket exchange, e-bay, craigslist and stub hub, and i'm sure the raiders will be returning quite a few of their alloted team tickets this coming thursday.

i sold two on the bronco ticket exchange a few days ago and counted my lucky stars to be able recoup 90% of face value.
i had won a set of tix on the field level, so i sold my upper level.

scalper! Rofl!

TailgateNut
12-15-2009, 12:31 PM
scalper! Rofl!

Good one.

I thought scalpers are in the biz to make money, not lose money.

crawdad
12-15-2009, 12:40 PM
Burn! John I hope you recover! ;)

crawdad
12-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Tom, I am a 501.c.3 you can donate to me. I will be at the game and I would love better seats.

broncocalijohn
12-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Good one.

I thought scalpers are in the biz to make money, not lose money.

You didnt get that government bailout? Not sure why this game would have trouble selling over face value. With family in town for Christmas, we are winning and it is against our hated rivals, this should be at a premium.

kappys
12-16-2009, 08:06 PM
No doubt, and there are thousands available on the ticket exchange, e-bay, craigslist and stub hub, and I'm sure the raiders will be returning quite a few of their alloted team tickets this coming thursday.

I sold two on the Bronco ticket exchange a few days ago and counted my lucky stars to be able recoup 90% of face value.

I had won a set of tix on the field level, so I sold my upper level.

Do you know when those alloted tickets get returned. I am in the market for the odd 5 ticket block and wonder whether those are released at midnight or when?

TailgateNut
12-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Do you know when those alloted tickets get returned. I am in the market for the odd 5 ticket block and wonder whether those are released at midnight or when?

I dunno if you're "barking at the moon, but 5 seats together will be next to impossible to get.

They release the visiting team tix on thursday.

missingnumber7
12-17-2009, 08:26 AM
I dunno if you're "barking at the moon, but 5 seats together will be next to impossible to get.

They release the visiting team tix on thursday.

Ticketmaster only sells in 4's.

Tom G
12-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Tom, I am a 501.c.3 you can donate to me. I will be at the game and I would love better seats.

I gave the tickets to the Ronald McDonald House shortly before you posted the above. PM me the details of your charity and I will have you notified the next time I'm shopping tickets. It happens once or twice a year. Daughter usually uses the tickets but she runs a couple of clinics in Aspen and gets nervous about the passes and getting back in time this time of year.

Loved the photos you sent. Thanks. Canton was fun. Might go this year if Floyd and Shannon make it.

broncosteven
12-17-2009, 12:54 PM

I am guessing that the ones that bitch about this the most are the locals that don't go to the games and see a bunch of away team fans in our stands and like to bitch about it but don't want to be bothered with having to actually go to the games.

You never see them at the Orange mane weekend or see them post about being at any of the games.

I try to get out to one game a year but couldn't go this year because of my health.

ak1971
12-17-2009, 12:58 PM
I am guessing that the ones that b**** about this the most are the locals that don't go to the games and see a bunch of away team fans in our stands and like to b**** about it but don't want to be bothered with having to actually go to the games.

You never see them at the Orange mane weekend or see them post about being at any of the games.

I try to get out to one game a year but couldn't go this year because of my health.

yep..or the dip****s that dont even want to or cant pay face value for a ticket. and get pissed off that you wont give one to them

broncosteven
12-17-2009, 01:09 PM
yep..or the dip****s that dont even want to or cant pay face value for a ticket. and get pissed off that you wont give one to them

Wow, that happens?

TailgateNut
12-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Wow, that happens?

Yep. I've had peeps tell me they couldn't attend and then when I make a last minute call to keep from eating the goddamn ticket they suddenly have a change of heart knowing the tix are free.
This is one reason I gave up four of my tix this season. Tired of swallowing them, and next year, with the current state of the economy and escalating costs, I might cut back to three total, or give up and sit the **** at home.

broncosteven
12-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Yep. I've had peeps tell me they couldn't attend and then when I make a last minute call to keep from eating the goddamn ticket they suddenly have a change of heart knowing the tix are free.
This is one reason I gave up four of my tix this season. Tired of swallowing them, and next year, with the current state of the economy and escalating costs, I might cut back to three total, or give up and sit the **** at home.

Man, I wish I lived in Denver. Hell I wish my 1 level fusion took so I felt good enough to travel...maybe next year...