PDA

View Full Version : Marshall's catches were not as impressive as his throw

orinjkrush
12-14-2009, 07:53 AM
to the broncofan in the endzone. Super class act. Props to Marshall. :notworthy

"My fans have been behind me through everything I've been through and seen me grow," said Marshall, explaining why he sought a friendly face in the cheap seats after scoring a TD. "For them to still support me means a lot to me."

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/premium/broncos/ci_13991250

SJ Bronco
12-14-2009, 08:46 AM

"My fans have been behind me through everything I've been through and seen me grow," said Marshall, explaining why he sought a friendly face in the cheap seats after scoring a TD. "For them to still support me means a lot to me."

You can never know for sure, but it sure seems like he's done some serious growing up over the past few months.

BroncoDoug
12-14-2009, 09:00 AM

cheap seats? she was like 4th row...

SJ Bronco
12-14-2009, 09:02 AM

The ENTIRE 4th row...:~ohyah!:

Lolad
12-14-2009, 09:46 AM

Endzone seats are cheaper than 50 yard line seats behind the players bench.

ColoradoDarin
12-14-2009, 09:54 AM
I liked the move, here's to Marshall! Nice way to represent lady in the orange #15!

broncocalijohn
12-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Can you just print out the entire article. I dont want to sign up to the post to read it. BTW, 4th row endzone are not cheap but thanks Lolad for pointing out the obvious that 50 yard seats are more expensive than endzone. I am sure people here would never had known that.
For me, I am not investing in a current player jersey in the near future. They probably would need to be on the team for at least 4 years and be in the beginning of a long contract.

Dukes
12-14-2009, 10:11 AM
You can never know for sure, but it sure seems like he's done some serious growing up over the past few months.

Let's hope

TailgateNut
12-14-2009, 10:12 AM
Can you just print out the entire article. I dont want to sign up to the post to read it. BTW, 4th row endzone are not cheap but thanks Lolad for pointing out the obvious that 50 yard seats are more expensive than endzone. I am sure people here would never had known that.
For me, I am not investing in a current player jersey in the near future. They probably would need to be on the team for at least 4 years and be in the beginning of a long contract.

:spit:

Borks147
12-14-2009, 11:12 AM

or some serious coaching by his agent

supermanhr9
12-14-2009, 11:13 AM
the dude is gonna get paid

WABronco
12-14-2009, 11:35 AM
He's all class! Class all the way! Classy McClasserson!