PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall Is A Flava Clown, A Thug, A Punk, And I Want Him Off This Team NOW.

RhymesayersDU
12-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Those of you with that opinion, and you know who you are, are fücking morons.

OBF1
12-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Your an asshole for even posting this.

Brandon was a total punk and flava clown during training camp and the offseason, If you did not see or hear about it then your head is deeper in your ass than I first thought.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-13-2009, 01:20 PM
Whatever. Sign him.

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Ohhh god look at me iam calling everbody out....

Bronco Bob
He could wear tutus in his spare time. Who cares. Pay the man.

Lolad
Your an a-hole for even posting this.

Brandon was a total punk and flava clown during training camp and the offseason, If you did not see or hear about it then your head is deeper in your ass than I first thought.

I could care less how he acted.. but those calling for him to be moved are stupid.. I think thats what the point of this thread is about

SJ Bronco

He was an angry kid throwing a tantrum and you could at least give Mcd credit for realizing that brandon was savable and Cutler was not. His play calling may have sucked today, but he does do things right from time to time

RhymesayersDU

In the offseason he was a jerk. No argument.

But my problem is people still hold onto this opinion. They'd rather lose with so-called "good guys" than win with a great player. It's absurd. The guy is a Top-5 WR. We need to sign him.

strafen
12-13-2009, 01:25 PM

But my problem is people still hold onto this opinion. They'd rather lose with so-called "good guys" than win with a great player. It's absurd. The guy is a Top-5 WR. We need to sign him.

The Broncos will sign him
The Broncos are sticking to their guns.

For Marshall to get paid this season he needed to make changes.
He needed to produce
He needed to prove he was healthy coming off a surgery
He needed to stay out of trouble.

So far, all the pieces are falling right in place in favor of Marshall.
Marshall will be taken care of. So far so good...

bombay
12-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Good God.

Do we have to troll our ownselves?

theAPAOps5
12-13-2009, 01:32 PM
I have a lot of those opinions of him and have been very vocal about it. I still have many of them save for one: SIGN THAT McMOTHER F'er today on the plane ride home.

listopencil
12-13-2009, 01:35 PM
I missed the game, did he kick the ball after not catching it again? Or was he running sideways during warm ups? Maybe he was just running around like a ****ing moron with no idea what was going on? From that stat line I doubt it.

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 01:37 PM

no he wasnt.

Beantown Bronco

I'm here basically every day and I can say with a great deal of certainty that I haven't seen even one of these posts in the last few months.....much less a plethora of such posts that require a thread like this one to somehow rub those folks' faces in it.

Beantown Bronco
no he wasnt.

Tough position to argue when Marshall admitted as much.

listopencil
12-13-2009, 01:38 PM
no he wasnt.

Yes, he was.

theAPAOps5
12-13-2009, 01:40 PM
no he wasnt.

Oh he was a total Doucher but he has turned things around. He has had some slip ups this season and some react, including myself, because we keep expecting it to implode again. But I can also say that I am starting to believe he has made a decision to become a professional and its starting to really show.

At this point the Broncos are stupid if they don't sign him to something soon or as soon as the season ends.

Conklin
12-13-2009, 01:53 PM
best play of the game was after his record setting catch, he politely got the ball from the ref and walked off the field WITH THIS TEAMMATES with a deflated look because they didn't get the first down, and subsequently, lost the game...the bmarsh of training camp would have been dancing like Nate Webster, despite the loss

SJ Bronco
12-13-2009, 01:58 PM
best play of the game was after his record setting catch, he politely got the ball from the ref and walked off the field WITH THIS TEAMMATES with a deflated look because they didn't get the first down, and subsequently, lost the game...the bmarsh of training camp would have been dancing like Nate Webster, despite the loss

this...he showed a lot of maturity today in a game where I felt like punting a ball into the stands.

oubronco
12-13-2009, 02:00 PM

only one I can think of is Popps and he thinks he sucks and isn't worth keeping

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Yes, he was.

nice counter arguement

theAPAOps5
He also gave away the ball he tied the record with to a fan. He also made some very homely ladies day by giving her a ball and Indy fan showed a ton of class by catching the ball and then handing it to her like Marshall asked. I have never seen anyone cry like that over something as trivial as a game ball but it was a pretty cool thing.

bpc
Sometimes it hurts to call something what it is. Brandon is a brute at WR, with great YAC skills but he offsets that talent by being an ill-timed mental midget.

It's hard not to give him his due after this game but handing over a top 5 contract to this guy is a scary proposition. He's one more domestic abuse away from being suspended for 4-8 games. There is considerable risk there.

SJ Bronco
12-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Sometimes it hurts to call something what it is. Brandon is a brute at WR, with great YAC skills but he offsets that talent by being an ill-timed mental midget.

It's hard not to give him his due after this game but handing over a top 5 contract to this guy is a scary proposition. He's one more domestic abuse away from being suspended for 4-8 games. There is considerable risk there.

I don't even know what to say about this. I'm convinced...you know very little.....That is all....

SJ Bronco
12-13-2009, 02:05 PM
He also gave away the ball he tied the record with to a fan. He also made some very homely ladies day by giving her a ball and Indy fan showed a ton of class by catching the ball and then handing it to her like Marshall asked. I have never seen anyone cry like that over something as trivial as a game ball but it was a pretty cool thing.

Some people have very little going on, and little things like that mean a lot. I had a 2 min convo with John Elway as a small small kid, and I became a Bronco fan for life....sometimes it's just timing..

theAPAOps5
12-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Some people have very little going on, and little things like that mean a lot. I had a 2 min convo with John Elway as a small small kid, and I became a Bronco fan for life....sometimes it's just timing..

You are right and I didn't mean to sound like I was downplaying it. To me it seemed like something so little to cry that hard for but to her it may have made her year. Just took me by surprise she reacted like that. BUT it was a cool gesture.

Hogan11
12-13-2009, 02:34 PM

Didn't you get the memo? You cannot like his on field production and dislike his off field/self promoting actions...that's probably considered racist by this fool.

It's racesayers....consider the source and dismiss it out of hand, nuff said.

orangemonkey
12-13-2009, 02:44 PM

bs. Both were savable but McD made a rooking mistake on Cutler. He was smart enough not to drop a top-5 world beating WR. Even Bowlen admitted to the public that McD would "do things differently, if he could"

baja
12-13-2009, 02:53 PM

Ya me too. I loved the expression on Marshall's face when he was handing the ball to the indy fan to be passed on.

That expression was very telling about the make up of BMarsh. I read him as a kind hearted good kid who has unresolved anger issues that are triggered by his current female partner.

bpc
12-13-2009, 03:00 PM
I don't even know what to say about this. I'm convinced...you know very little.....That is all....

SJ, you're much better than this weak attempt at smack.

Can you tell me why I'm wrong? Is beating up women not wrong to you? Not only do you have questionable personnel thoughts, crappy values as well? How about his piss-poor attitude during training camp? You're okay with him punting balls in the middle of practice and deliberately knocking down passes in a act of defiance? Maybe slipping on a hamburger wrapper and falling through a plate glass window and lying about it? Care to defend that action as well?

Holy cow. When did this forum become littered with idiots? It must be contagious because some of the normally solid posters are rapidly deteriorating.

baja
12-13-2009, 03:01 PM

No argument on the the level of risk. I think Marshall is basically a good kid and smart too. His problem is he has emotionally triggered anger at who ever is he current girlfriend buried in his emotional body . He needs counseling and with his willingness this could be resolved. IMO

bpc
12-13-2009, 03:04 PM
No argument on the the level of risk. I think Marshall is basically a good kid and smart too. His problem is he has emotionally triggered anger at who ever is he current girlfriend buried in his emotional body . He needs counseling and with his willingness this could be resolved. IMO

I'm not even saying that I don't like Marshall sometimes. When his attitude is good, he's great. When it's off, he's a cancer.

Factor in the off-field incidents with the on-field incidents and there is a huge risk factor with Brandon.

Teams hoped for years that TO would change and finally get it. I imagine most Bronco fans feel the same way about Brandon. I hope he gets it because he has ability that could allow him to be the greatest Broncos WR of all time.

listopencil
12-13-2009, 03:10 PM
nice counter arguement

It's exactly what your response merited.

hambone13
12-13-2009, 03:16 PM
SJ, you're much better than this weak attempt at smack.

Can you tell me why I'm wrong? Is beating up women not wrong to you? Not only do you have questionable personnel thoughts, crappy values as well? How about his piss-poor attitude during training camp? You're okay with him punting balls in the middle of practice and deliberately knocking down passes in a act of defiance? Maybe slipping on a hamburger wrapper and falling through a plate glass window and lying about it? Care to defend that action as well?

Holy cow. When did this forum become littered with idiots? It must be contagious because some of the normally solid posters are rapidly deteriorating.

You sir, like Popps are are ****ty judge of character. You should start your own forum titled somewhere along the lines of, "My Mane is Holier than yours." All of BM's DV instances were arguable at best that he was a woman beater. If anything, he was classy not to press charges against the women who were obviously the crazy ones....His acts of immaturity are precisely that. Personally, I've always felt he had a heart of gold even when he was acting like a petulant child.

Los Broncos
12-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Stupid thread, just pay him and be done with it.

bpc
12-13-2009, 04:45 PM
You sir, like Popps are are ****ty judge of character. You should start your own forum titled somewhere along the lines of, "My Mane is Holier than yours." All of BM's DV instances were arguable at best that he was a woman beater. If anything, he was classy not to press charges against the women who were obviously the crazy ones....His acts of immaturity are precisely that. Personally, I've always felt he had a heart of gold even when he was acting like a petulant child.

Hey, good for him getting out of those instances until the next time. Problem is, if there is a next time, he's getting suspended for a quarter-half of season.

It's not my court of order, it's Goodell's.

I dont' care what you think of my judgement of his character. I think Marshall has good moments and bad moments. When it's bad, it's terrible. If he could keep his noseclean, he'd already have a contract. That's just a fact. Instead he's pissed and moaned over the past two or three seasons along with being followed by controversy.

BTW, i believe that if there is smoke, there could be fire. Maybe Brandon doesn't smack women up but his ex-gf's keep saying he does. Maybe he's the one that can't judge character. His own and also his shady ladies.

rastaman
12-13-2009, 06:32 PM
He was an angry kid throwing a tantrum and you could at least give Mcd credit for realizing that brandon was savable and Cutler was not. His play calling may have sucked today, but he does do things right from time to time

Cutler was savable its just that McD wanted Cassel the moment Bowlen hired him! And McD asked Bowlen it it was alright if he could attempt a trade for Cassel. Bowlen being the hands off kinda owner he is said "Sure" go ahead...Youre The HC!

Then Bowlen just sat back for an entire month and let the drama unfold. And to think "Bowlen" acted surprised when Cutler never returned any of his calls. Sheesh wake up Mr. Bowlen! You don't Cutler was dumb enough to believe you weren't in on the deal to trade him for Cassel??

Then McD instead of coming clean about the attempted trade decided to lie to Cutler about it.

Then the last meeting btwn McD and Cutler, instead of apologizing for misleading Cutler on the Cassel trade, McD decided to not to apologize and told Cutler in an antagonizing manner to get over the botched trade, and that Cassel was his boy and he couldn't promise Cutler he would never try to trade him in the future.

Cutler merely told McD and Bowlen you guys ain't the only ones who can seek a trade, and the rest is history.

To bad Bowlen and McD failed to realize you only need to tell the truth once and it takes a view minutes or seconds to tell the truth! And it takes hours, days, months, and years to keep lying.

Cutler learned a very valuable lesson that you stay where you're wanted and go to where you're wanted. Simple enough----RIGHT!:sunshine:

Atwater His Ass
12-13-2009, 06:51 PM
BTW, i believe that if there is smoke, there could be fire. Maybe Brandon doesn't smack women up but his ex-gf's keep saying he does. Maybe he's the one that can't judge character. His own and also his shady ladies.

for the sake of consistency and always taking the moral high ground, did you also villify rod smith?

rastaman
12-13-2009, 06:54 PM

To be fair and honest there is risk for Bowlen financially and risk for BMarsh that he doesn't suffer a career ending injury btwn the 3 remaining games of the 2009 season, the playoffs and the preceeding years of RFA and URFA (if it exist) until he realilzes a top 5 salary extension.

Bowlens risk is only a signing bonus for Marshall. The rest of Marshall's contract isn't guaranteed anyway and Bowlen doesn't need to worry about whether signing BMarsh would put his ownership of the Broncos at risk....so his risk is minimal at best.

broncocalijohn
12-13-2009, 07:24 PM

Show me one or a few posts of this happening lately. I will say that you are full of **** and are making idiotic statements that hold no water and to make you look like a king. He was a jerk as stated. We didnt want to lose him, just suspend him.

broncocalijohn
12-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Cutler was savable its just that McD wanted Cassel the moment Bowlen hired him! And McD asked Bowlen it it was alright if he could attempt a trade for Cassel. Bowlen being the hands off kinda owner he is said "Sure" go ahead...Youre The HC!

Then Bowlen ....blah blah blah.

Do you just cut n paste this anytime you feel the need to put this BS on any given thread? Your act and opinion is getting stale.

Popps
12-13-2009, 09:06 PM
I love these days.

Marshall has a big game, and suddenly a bunch of people pretend we didn't know he was talented?

Really?

You folks didn't know he had football skills until today?

I think the issue has been his off-field antics, if I recall. Thus far... he's done well staying out of trouble this year.

I also loved what he said after the game about trading the catches for a win.

If he stays on this path, he'll earn a contract. It's that simple.

I'm not sure where we're supposed to be surprised about any of this?

TailgateNut
12-14-2009, 06:29 AM

^This^

He has turned around his crybaby attitude on the field, but it doesn't erase/negate his previous issues.

Gort
12-14-2009, 07:24 AM
I love these days.

Marshall has a big game, and suddenly a bunch of people pretend we didn't know he was talented?

Really?

You folks didn't know he had football skills until today?

I think the issue has been his off-field antics, if I recall. Thus far... he's done well staying out of trouble this year.

I also loved what he said after the game about trading the catches for a win.

If he stays on this path, he'll earn a contract. It's that simple.

I'm not sure where we're supposed to be surprised about any of this?

there are 2 Brandon's. there is the bad Brandon we all saw during training camp. and there is the good Brandon who is a team player and who means well, even if things don't always turn out well for him. the bad Brandon has been gone since "the hug with McD" game.

in short, we're all on board with signing the good Brandon to a new contract.

now, i must translate this for RhymesayersDU.

1) we should resign the good Brandon.
2) w s r t g b
3) w-izzle s-izzle r-izzle t-izzle g-izzle b-izzle

so here's my answer so that RhymesayersDU can understand it.

wizzle sizzle rizzle tizzle gizzle bizzle

DarkHorse
12-14-2009, 07:30 AM
Make sure we keep this thread close when the off season rolls around........

SJ Bronco
12-14-2009, 09:17 AM
No attempt at smack BPC. I Just think it's weird that we condemn Marshall for things we don't know about. I've read more about his ex girl and her mother being complete nut jobs, then I have about Marshall hitting her. I think he chose a bad chick, and payed the price. I also believe that if he didn't hit her (and no one has proved he has) then we should be able to support him through his maturing process. Just my opinion, but I can't help but be saddened by your attempt to label him as an abuser when you don't know all the facts. Unless someone is convicted and punished, i don't like to make assumptions. Maybe i shouldn't have addressed it cause I feel so strongly about that, but I did. So there it is.

Cito Pelon
12-14-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm not even saying that I don't like Marshall sometimes. When his attitude is good, he's great. When it's off, he's a cancer.

Factor in the off-field incidents with the on-field incidents and there is a huge risk factor with Brandon.

Teams hoped for years that TO would change and finally get it. I imagine most Bronco fans feel the same way about Brandon. I hope he gets it because he has ability that could allow him to be the greatest Broncos WR of all time.

Give it a rest. You try to find anything to denigrate the Broncos. Piss off.

tsiguy96
12-14-2009, 12:07 PM
whos worse, rasta or bpc?

they both hate mcdaniels, one sucks off cutler nightly and teh other despises orton

outdoor_miner
12-14-2009, 12:32 PM
No attempt at smack BPC. I Just think it's weird that we condemn Marshall for things we don't know about. I've read more about his ex girl and her mother being complete nut jobs, then I have about Marshall hitting her. I think he chose a bad chick, and payed the price. I also believe that if he didn't hit her (and no one has proved he has) then we should be able to support him through his maturing process. Just my opinion, but I can't help but be saddened by your attempt to label him as an abuser when you don't know all the facts. Unless someone is convicted and punished, i don't like to make assumptions. Maybe i shouldn't have addressed it cause I feel so strongly about that, but I did. So there it is.

Don't forget he was arrested for getting in a fight with his current fiancee. That's the one that put me over the edge, despite the fact that the charges were dropped. After everything that happened to him, he still finds a way to get in trouble with a new girl. Not a good sign.

Now - that does not mean he is a horrible human being. I'm not here to judge him, and I have no idea what happened in these situations. I really really hope he can get his act together, just like I hope that for everyone. He *seems* like he tries to be a good guy. The problem (in my opinion) is that he can not control his emotions. This was evidenced by his tantrum in preseason. He will always be a risk because you never know when those emotions are going to boil over again. Will it happen in practice? During a game? With his fiancee? With some guy on the street? That is the risk with BM. I've never believed he is a diva (like Owens), or a locker room cancer. I think he is over-emotional, and it can come out in any time.

Despite this, I think the Broncos have to sign him and take that risk. He's just too good.

Man-Goblin
12-14-2009, 01:36 PM
It seems that both sides of this argument seem to be lobbing misguided accusations at each other.

This seems to be unnecessary because most likely both sides can agree that:

1. Brandon Marshall is good. Very good. Maybe even great.
and 2. He's acted like a major jerk off in the past.

I think the true targets of Rhyme's post was the imbeciles that have claimed in the past that it would be a good idea for the team to jettison Marshall, for whatever misguided reason.

broncocalijohn
12-14-2009, 01:48 PM
It seems that both sides of this argument seem to be lobbing misguided accusations at each other.

I think the true targets of Rhyme's post was the imbeciles that have claimed in the past that it would be a good idea for the team to jettison Marshall, for whatever misguided reason.

only 20% felt that. Wished it was lower but 80% felt he was able to stick around regardless of his behavior is a pretty good number.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84615&highlight=marshall

Cito Pelon
12-14-2009, 01:49 PM
whos worse, rasta or bpc?

they both hate mcdaniels, one sucks off cutler nightly and teh other despises orton

Who knows? They keep things lively.

ZONA
12-14-2009, 01:51 PM
good god.

Do we have to troll our ownselves?

rofl! Rofl! Rofl!

watermock
12-14-2009, 01:54 PM
How does that straight up trade Cutler for Cassell look now Popps?

Cito Pelon
12-14-2009, 01:55 PM

Yes, that is true. But Rhyme, being a product of New Mexico, the drunkest state in the USA, was unable to articulate that. :wiggle:

Master___Pain
12-14-2009, 02:09 PM
How does that straight up trade Cutler for Cassell look now Popps?

It's looks like trading a turd sandwich for a **** ice cream cone IYAM

Hogan11
01-05-2010, 12:25 AM
Those of you without that opinion, and you know who you are, are f*cking morons.

eddie mac
01-05-2010, 02:23 AM
Nicely played Hogues.

TailgateNut
01-05-2010, 07:55 AM

Some pay attention, some dont.

His "aw****s" and "bull****s" greatly outweigh his "attaboys".

Dump the cancer!

peacepipe
01-05-2010, 08:17 AM
I regret saying we should pay him.

broncocalijohn
01-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Make sure we keep this thread close when the off season rolls around........

amazing it happens before the season ends!
Raise your hands if you still buy player's jerseys with character problems...Ryhme's?

TailgateNut
01-05-2010, 11:25 AM
amazing it happens before the season ends!
Raise your hands if you still buy player's jerseys with character problems...Ryhme's?

Last Jersey I bought was Champ, before that TD, before that Howard "DaMan" Griffith..........No Character Problems, I have enough of my own.:~ohyah!:

Rabb
01-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Last Jersey I bought was Champ, before that TD, before that Howard "DaMan" Griffith..........No Character Problems, I have enough of my own.:~ohyah!:

nice!

I have an Elway and Dawkins, Dawkins even if he never played another down here is already one of my favorites

broncocalijohn
01-05-2010, 12:36 PM

I know what you mean. I was making a customized Broncos jersey with TailgateNut on the back and figured with your character problems, I could be in big trouble impersonating you. I would be expected to get up at 4am, get the crew ready to tailgate, drive in the wee hours of the morning, set up, etc. I figured best to just let it be and stick with Fletcher. Those "character problems" are extremely bad here in OM land. So bad it landed you a TV i hear.

TailgateNut
01-05-2010, 12:41 PM
I know what you mean. I was making a customized Broncos jersey with TailgateNut on the back and figured with your character problems, I could be in big trouble impersonating you. I would be expected to get up at 4am, get the crew ready to tailgate, drive in the wee hours of the morning, set up, etc. I figured best to just let it be and stick with Fletcher. Those "character problems" are extremely bad here in OM land. So bad it landed you a TV i hear.

Those aren't the character problems, they are considered medical/mental issues.;D

BTW: that ****ing Avitar is giving me the creeps!

broncocalijohn
01-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Those aren't the character problems, they are considered medical/mental issues.;D

BTW: that ****ing Avitar is giving me the creeps!

I got pos rep from BW himself. I think i will find a new one and replace it. One with rip jeans.

521 1N5
01-05-2010, 06:09 PM

:yep:

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
01-05-2010, 10:40 PM

+1.

But consider the source. Ha!

Hogan11
11-19-2010, 11:37 AM
Uhh

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2704781&postcount=57

TailgateNut
11-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Uhh

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2704781&postcount=57

I think You, Sass and I took enough grief back then attempted to point out that he was a "bitch". No need to fester on that BOIL of a Playa.

Hogan11
11-19-2010, 11:44 AM
I think You, Sass and I took enough grief back then attempted to point out that he was a "b****". No need to fester on that BOIL of a Playa.

True......but I think it's safe to say the vindication is complete

Sassy
11-19-2010, 11:52 AM
True......but I think it's safe to say the vindication is complete

Gotta love being right every once in awhile! :thanku:
(Kind of makes up for my "Lelie Love"....):P

Old Dude
11-19-2010, 11:56 AM
I'll fess up. Every time I see one of these "crow" threads bumped to the top, the first thing I do is to see if I said anything stupid.

TailgateNut
11-19-2010, 12:28 PM
I'll fess up. Every time I see one of these "crow" threads bumped to the top, the first thing I do is to see if I said anything stupid.

:spit: Good one. I don't worry about it cause I say at least one stupid thing daily. !Booya!

Pick Six
11-19-2010, 12:33 PM
More than his "questionable" character, I wanted him off the team because it would allow Orton to spread the ball around, more. And that's exactly what's happening, now.

Kaylore
11-19-2010, 12:43 PM

This.

broncocalijohn
11-19-2010, 12:48 PM
I think You, Sass and I took enough grief back then attempted to point out that he was a "b****". No need to fester on that BOIL of a Playa.

Dont forget me. This season has been a ton easier not having BM as we have not missed a beat with the others. Fun to see him screw himself up. I dont care if he has career yards or TDs, it is when he goes into Flava Clown mode that satisfies me with a chuckle. Rhymes, I am sure, felt like an dipsheat on the 5th of January and I am sure he wont be back to defend him now. Classic thread from the past.

Rock Chalk
11-19-2010, 12:55 PM

I never do because I never say anything stupid.

:)

Broncos_OTM
11-19-2010, 01:09 PM
i wanted him to stay but it was time for him to go unfortunetly. great possession receiver

TailgateNut
11-19-2010, 01:23 PM
i wanted him to stay but it was time for him to go unfortunetly. great possession receiver

Actually, it was fortunate that we rid ourselves of that cancer, and fortunate for him 'cause he made bank before the dumbasses in Miami figured out he's a clown.:thumbsup:

NYBronco
11-19-2010, 01:33 PM
This move alone should give McD another year added to his contract. Great move.

baja
11-19-2010, 01:48 PM
I was on the fence as to keeping him because of the risks but when I saw what we got for him and what Miami had to pay him to sign him I was very happy with the trade.

Rabb
11-19-2010, 01:52 PM
so much for our medical staff being the reason he gets hurt

SonOfLe-loLang
11-19-2010, 01:53 PM
I def. wanted to keep him, but i dont miss him one bit...though it has little to do with him and more with how we replaced him.

Old Dude
11-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Honestly, he just made me very nervous with his off-field issues and for Miami, the worst may be yet to come.

I'll happily take the two second round picks, especially since WR just might be Denver's strongest and deepest position these days.