frerottenextelway
12-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Cowboys start at midfield. Go 'boys!

frerottenextelway
12-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Nice coversion on 4th down by Romo.

Bronco Bob
12-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Hopefully Jessica Simpson's ex-boyfriend has a good day today.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Whoops, my bad! Can a mod merge? I guess I was slow on the post.

frerottenextelway
12-13-2009, 01:25 PM
3-0, Cowboys.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Great hold by romo! My fantasy team should get a point for that!

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 01:28 PM
only 3? ****ing pussies!

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Good starting 2 defensive plays Dallas!

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 01:32 PM
****ty 3rd down play. Newman ****ing sucks.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Wtf dallas come on

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 01:34 PM
stupid..

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 01:35 PM
freaking phylis.

his job is so easy. just throw it up there.

Kid A
12-13-2009, 01:35 PM
It's Dallas. It's December. And River looks like he's as good as ever. I think we can see where this is going.

frerottenextelway
12-13-2009, 01:36 PM
TD Tomlinson ugh!~

SJ Bronco
12-13-2009, 01:37 PM
TD Tomlinson ugh!~

hehehehe...fantasy points in the playoffs...I'm internally conflicted

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 01:39 PM
freaking phylis.

his job is so easy. just throw it up there.

Yea.....easy Uhh

Too bad Orton cant do it near as well.. I also see you guys complaining about Moreno's stats. Hell we get that kind of performance from our running game every week. Must be nice to only have to complain about it once in a while.

listopencil
12-13-2009, 01:41 PM
Hmmm...Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. The first team I rooted for.

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 01:41 PM
Is it wrong to want to do terriable horriable things to a dallas cowboy cheerleaders rump?

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Horrible start by Dallas.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Is it wrong to want to do terriable horriable things to a dallas cowboy cheerleaders rump?

No, its horrible NOT to.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 01:48 PM
COME ON DALLAS! wtf

go_broncos
12-13-2009, 01:49 PM
How did people compare Cutler to Rivers???

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Yea.....easy Uhh

Too bad Orton cant do it near as well.. I also see you guys complaining about Moreno's stats. Hell we get that kind of performance from our running game every week. Must be nice to only have to complain about it once in a while.

orton doesnt have 5 6'10 recievers to throw it up to.

he has 1 tall guy in marshall.

all phylis does is chuck it up their and pray. what an easy job he has.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 01:52 PM
orton doesnt have 5 6'10 recievers to throw it up to.

he has 1 tall guy in marshall.

all phylis does is chuck it up their and pray. what an easy job he has.

Ignorant post.

Chambers wasnt but 6' and so were the others he had when he went to the probowl as a first year starter. That throw to Jackson just now wasnt a jump ball either. Just a great placed throw.

Dont be a hater. just except that he is an elite QB.

SJ Bronco
12-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Ignorant post.

Chambers wasnt but 6' and so were the others he had when he went to the probowl as a first year starter. That throw to Jackson just now wasnt a jump ball either. Just a great placed throw.

Over my dead body pal....;)

frerottenextelway
12-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Ignorant post.

Shame he's in a sh_tfest of a city that history will forget him soon after he retires. Just like Fouts.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Ignorant post.

Just accept that you're ignorant, rofl.

Bronx33
i think the cowboys are mentally retarded.

frerottenextelway
i think the cowboys are mentally retarded.

Well, look at their Head Coach. :clown:

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Shame he's in a sh_tfest of a city that history will forget him soon after he retires. Just like Fouts.

:thumbsup: Yea, you know what your talking about....lol

Nobody remembers Fouts :oyvey:

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Ignorant post.

thats why chambers got cut and doesnt play for san diego anymore.
not tall enough for rivers to throw it up and pray to.

if phylis doesnt have tall recivers he is worse then orton.
its going to suck for him when jackson leaves next season.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 02:00 PM
thats why chambers doesnt play for san diego anymore.

not tall enough for rivers to throw it up to.

Nope....there were some other issues and wanted to get some younger guys in there and dump Chambers salary. I didnt like it, but it is what it is.
Rivers also throws to that tall guy Sproles without trouble either.

Keep trying though. You might have a clue at some point.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 02:03 PM
thats why chambers got cut and doesnt play for san diego anymore.
not tall enough for rivers to throw it up and pray to.

if phylis doesnt have tall recivers he is worse then orton.
its going to suck for him when jackson leaves next season.

Alright, now you are just downright stupid :thanku:
What should i expect from a guy with your username? Apparently not much!

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Nope....there were some other issues and wanted to get some younger guys in there and dump Chambers salary. I didnt like it, but it is what it is.
Rivers also throws to that tall guy Sproles without trouble either.

Keep trying though. You might have a clue at some point.

yeah phylis throws a great 1 yard screen pass to sproles or tolbert which results in 80 yard td's.

again what an easy job he has.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 02:04 PM
yeah phylis throws a great 1 yard screen pass to sproles or tolbert which results in 80 yard td's.

again what an easy job he has.

Your clearly one of this forums dumbest. Congrats!

The Joker
12-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Anyone still trying to argue that Rivers is anything but an elite QB is pretty much insane to be quite honest.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Your clearly one of this forums dumbest. Congrats!

forums'

Learn the language before you run around insulting people. That's your second misstep in this thread.

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 02:08 PM
no flag on that? wow

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 02:08 PM
nice and cromartie gets to hold recievers.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 02:09 PM
Anyone still trying to argue that Rivers is anything but an elite QB is pretty much insane to be quite honest.

And anybody who argues that Payton friggin Hillis should be your main RB is pretty insane as well. Seems this forum has many of those. I see posters whiining about him not playnig all the time.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 02:11 PM
forums'

Learn the language before you run around insulting people. That's your second misstep in this thread.

Who cares. I never claimed to be a good typer. Im watching a game and doing this at the same time.
Hey man, if that is all you can come up with for a comeback then i think id say nothing......LOL

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 02:12 PM
theres a game on guys.

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 02:14 PM
son of bum got ahold of MCDs short yardage playbook.

Black96WS6
12-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Wow awesome goal line stand. Great D when it counted.

broncofan2438
12-13-2009, 02:15 PM
chuggers look really good. could probably beat Indy in indy....sucks to admit

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 02:16 PM
WTF was that Dallas. Come on.

snowspot66
12-13-2009, 02:18 PM
The Cowboys failure to run that ball in is clearly the fault of Romo. He should have pulled something out of his ass after he handed the ball off.

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 02:19 PM
chuggers look really good. could probably beat Indy in indy....sucks to admit

great now delete that post...

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 02:20 PM
there we go ...

frerottenextelway
That was an elite interception by Rivers.

Doggcow
That jump ball didn't work out lol

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 02:23 PM
stupid cowboys

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 02:24 PM
SD Is damn lucky, I'll give them that. How many times did NY and PHI fail in the redzone too? This wasn't good D by SD, just bad playcalling by Dallas and a bad throw by Romo...

broncofan2438
12-13-2009, 02:25 PM
dallas sucks

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Cowboys Defense is terrible.

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 02:58 PM
wth is homo thinking?

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Osgood is one of he best STers in the league that's for sure

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Osgood is one of he best STers in the league that's for sure

True, and a 6'5" WR we dont use a such. Didnt use him when we had the shorter ones like Erik Parker and Chambers and Caldwell.
Hey did you see those downfield throws on the money to the 5'10" LT and the 5'7" Sproles? Even one to a 6'1" Naanee :D

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 03:11 PM
i see the cowboys are giving the game to the dolts.

just like the browns did.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 03:15 PM
i see the cowboys are giving the game to the dolts.

just like the browns did.

:~ohyah!: Yea thats it! Cleveland gave it to us. I cant decide if you are a funny guy or just a football illiterate.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 03:16 PM
NICE 99 YARD DRIVE! Need more TD's by Romo though!

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 03:18 PM
:~ohyah!: Yea thats it! Cleveland gave it to us. I cant decide if you are a funny guy or just a football illiterate.

You lose that game if Brady Quinn doesn't fumble in the redzone. Are you kidding me? Or if they defended the Tolbert pass, you get blown out. You BEARLY beat them. You obviously don't see it.

Kind of like we don't see any finger bling when you try and talk this empty smack.

BroncoDoug
12-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Jafatty Russell is in the game Gradkowski is out with a knee

BroncoDoug
12-13-2009, 03:37 PM
well crap

The Joker
12-13-2009, 03:38 PM
The atmosphere in the stadium was just crushed.

Looks really, really bad for Ware. :(

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 03:39 PM
You lose that game if Brady Quinn doesn't fumble in the redzone. Are you kidding me? Or if they defended the Tolbert pass, you get blown out. You BEARLY beat them. You obviously don't see it.

Kind of like we don't see any finger bling when you try and talk this empty smack.

LOL...OK, ...sure. The game wasnt near as close as the score. But hey....you shouldnt have beat the Bengals but you did and comparing those games isnt close.
We never trailed against the Browns so to say we should of lost is laughable and wishful thinking on your part.

Whatever makes you feel better though. As for your bling....yep, thats what Raider fans say when they got nothing else.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Of course that injury is bad enough to take away the momentum from Dallas and give it back to SD. Not to mention taking away the best player on their Defense. SD is damn lucky.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 03:41 PM
LOL...OK, ...sure. The game wasnt near as close as the score. But hey....you shouldnt have beat the Bengals but you did and comparing those games isnt close.
We never trailed against the Browns so to say we should of lost is laughable and wishful thinking on your part.

Whatever makes you feel better though.

What makes me feel better is 2 Superbowls. One that we won in your house :)

go_broncos
12-13-2009, 03:42 PM
I hate Rivers..But, he is money on the field..

I dont think Indy or Bengals can beat this team

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 03:42 PM
What makes me feel better is 2 Superbowls. One that we won in your house :)

Dont care where you won it. That means nothing to me. And that was like 12 years ago. You sound like a Raider fan bringing that up. As i said, whatever makes you feel better because TODAY, we are better and have been for a while.

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Dont care where you won it. That means nothing to me. And that was like 12 years ago. You sound like a Raider fan bringing that up. As i said, whatever makes you feel better because TODAY, we are better and have been for a while.

Now you mean to tell me you wouldn't bring it up if the chargers had won one 12 years ago ( be honest)

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 03:45 PM

You have been better BECAUSE YOU SUCKED SO DAMN BAD KID. A decade of top 10 draft picks will help any team. You haven't even won an AFC championship SINCE WE'VE WON A SUPERBOWL. We were in one just a couple years ago, which you haven't even done.

How soon you forget. You can't fall back on your 8 win season, like it's something special to anyone other than your pathetic franchise.

Gort
12-13-2009, 03:46 PM

Whatever makes you feel better though. As for your bling....yep, thats what Raider fans say when they got nothing else.

you're an idiot. your argument is that:

1) the Broncos didn't deserve to beat the Bengals
2) the Sparkies never trailed the Browns so they earned that victory

are you aware that the Bengals led the Broncos in that game for a total of 27 seconds?

no, of course you're not. because you're ignorant. and dumb. and an idiot. and you probably kick puppies for fun.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 03:47 PM

are you aware that the Bengals led the Broncos in that game for a total of 27 seconds?

no, of course you're not. because you're ignorant. and dumb. and an idiot. and you probably kick puppies for fun.

He also thinks an 8 win playoff berth last year is > 2 superbowl rings! :rofl:

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 03:55 PM
god the dallas D is bad.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 03:56 PM
You have been better BECAUSE YOU SUCKED SO DAMN BAD KID. A decade of top 10 draft picks will help any team. You haven't even won an AFC championship SINCE WE'VE WON A SUPERBOWL. We were in one just a couple years ago, which you haven't even done.

How soon you forget. You can't fall back on your 8 win season, like it's something special to anyone other than your pathetic franchise.

Seems we are doing pretty well without having a top draft pick for the last 5 years asside from Merriman in which we got in a trade for that pick. Kinda like you have this year on top of your top picks that Shannarat has sucked using.

Keep yapping....i dont care how long ago you won a ring. Maybe i should bring up our AFL championship. Why not, you keep doing it like Raider fans do.
Instead of wining divisions now you are setting records for blowing a lead in a division. Make a banner for that and hang it on your stadium along with Marshall setting a record for receptions in a losing cause that nobody cares about.

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 04:00 PM
Seems we are doing pretty well without having a top draft pick for the last 5 years asside from Merriman in which we got in a trade for that pick. Kinda like you have this year on top of your top picks that Shannarat has sucked using.

Keep yapping....i dont care how long ago you won a ring. Maybe i should bring up our AFL championship. Why not, you keep doing it like Raider fans do.
Instead of wining divisions now you are setting records for blowing a lead in a division. Make a banner for that and hang it on your stadium along with Marshall setting a record for receptions in a losing cause that nobody cares about.

Sorry only superbowls can be used. ( i don't make the rules i just follow them) and why would you crap on a great acheivemnet by marshall? are you a fan of the game or not? iam going to say you're just being a dick that is pretending to not care but can't stop posting.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 04:01 PM

No, that is my rebuttle to your guy saying why we should of lost to Cleveland. Learn the difference. We never trailed in that game and were in control while you were behind with 20 seconds LEFT IN THE GAME and got a miracle deflection.

Im not suprised you dont know the difference. Whose the idiot?

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 04:01 PM

YOU HAVENT EVEN BEEN TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP! We have accomplished more in your "glory" days than you have. God damn you're a moron.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Sorry only superbowls can be used. ( i don't make the rules i just follow them) and why would you crap on a great acheivemnet by marshall? are you a fan of the game or not? iam going to say you're just being a dick that is pretending to not care but can't stop posting.

Dont get me wrong...great achievement. I just dont really care and didnt know who had the record. I dont brag about LT's achievementss. He is a great player and is on the downside. That is a bummer but it is what it is.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 04:06 PM
YOU HAVENT EVEN BEEN TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP! We have accomplished more in your "glory" days than you have. God damn you're a moron.

We havent?

go_broncos
12-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Bolt..which team do you think will be tough to Play in AFC??

Right now, I dont think Cincy and Indy can beat SD..

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 04:12 PM
We havent?

Oh yeah you went to one and got stomped, rah rah. Same as us. Still haven't accomplished anything of record.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 04:13 PM

I would be wary of Indy but we seem to have their number beating them 3 of the last 4 , or 4 of 5 ...something like that. But, we always seem to choke against the Pats. ..if they make it. I dont like to overlook anybody though. We have to take care of ourselves and just win.

I dont have a preference who we play though. Gotta beat the best to be the best.

Im still not sold on our defense but they have ben playing well lately. Just got laz against the Browns when it got to be 27-7 and the players admited it.

Paladin

You gotta be shytting me. Sparkies cannot beat the Colts in Indy. I would not be surprised if the Sparkies do not make iot to the AFCCG.

atomicbloke
Sd > den

Boltjolt
And the Cowboys score in scrub time w/ 2 ticks left. Dammit at least give iot to Barber so i can get more fantasy points..lol

Doggcow
THANKS FOR THE TD ROMO! I started him in Fantasy this week! I think that all but clinches it!

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 04:14 PM
You gotta be shytting me. Sparkies cannot beat the Colts in Indy. I would not be surprised if the Sparkies do not make iot to the AFCCG.

We'll see. We have the past two times when they said we couldnt.

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 04:15 PM
No, that is my rebuttle to your guy saying why we should of lost to Cleveland. Learn the difference. We never trailed in that game and were in control while you were behind with 20 seconds LEFT IN THE GAME and got a miracle deflection.

you idiot. Never trailed? Who scored the first points of the game???

snowspot66
12-13-2009, 04:17 PM
We'll see. We have the past two times when they said we couldnt.

This Colts defense is different. It's actually good. It's not Bob Sanders and 10 guys off the street.

Of course you might if you play them. Manning is still Manning and if he's throwing this many picks in the season God knows what he'll do in the playoffs.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 04:17 PM
you idiot. Never trailed? Who scored the first points of the game???

Oh ok, we scored right after that and then never trailed. Ill split hairs with ya if you want. Having 3 1/2 quarters left in the game though.

Look man, you want to sound smart...maybe you could start by changing your username. Just makes you look like some kid trying to talk football.

UberBroncoMan
12-13-2009, 04:21 PM

SD always chokes in the playoffs.

Dagmar
12-13-2009, 04:28 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/wsjk7a.jpg

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Oh ok, we scored right after that and then never trailed. Ill split hairs with ya if you want. Having 3 1/2 quarters left in the game though.

Look man, you want to sound smart...maybe you could start by changing your username. Just makes you look like some kid trying to talk football.

You ****ing jagoff. You put Denver on blast for trailing Cinci FOR 27 GOD DAMN SECONDS. Then you act like that is splitting hairs? You're just looking more and more like an idiot bandwagoner with every post.

You're the kid trying to talk football with the big boys. Get your **** together, maybe sniff a ring, then come back son.

go_broncos
12-13-2009, 04:33 PM

hmm...we could have won today if the play calling is not ****ty.

Also, Manning struggles against 3-4 defense.

The Lone Bolt
12-13-2009, 04:34 PM

Wow. You are really ignorant. Know your NFL and AFL history.

BlaK-Argentina
12-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Haha, Cowboys suck. I love it, even though they screwed us.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 04:35 PM
And the Cowboys score in scrub time w/ 2 ticks left. Dammit at least give iot to Barber so i can get more fantasy points..lol

Lol, you're an idiot fantasy player too. Barber blows this year, I can't believe he's your best option that you're actually starting him.

BlaK-Argentina
12-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Please don't feed the SD trolls. They don't know how to handle themselves when their team is winning.

Just talk football with the few good ones (400hz, Boltaneer, etc) and ignore the others.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Wow. You are really ignorant. Know your NFL and AFL history.

I corrected myself, i forgot that they were in the AFC CG against NE because it was so irrelevant.

If anything it proves my point even more, we've accomplished the equivalent of your "SUPER TALENTED" Chargers, since our Superbowls. Oh yeah, and we still have those Superbowls.

The Lone Bolt
12-13-2009, 04:41 PM
I corrected myself, i forgot that they were in the AFC CG against NE because it was so irrelevant.

If anything it proves my point even more, we've accomplished the equivalent of your "SUPER TALENTED" Chargers, since our Superbowls. Oh yeah, and we still have those Superbowls.

Keep digging. We've been to the AFC Championship game several times. And I think your SB wins are "irrelevant.":D

Captain 'Dre
12-13-2009, 04:43 PM
I would be wary of Indy but we seem to have their number beating them 3 of the last 4 , or 4 of 5 ...something like that. But, we always seem to choke against the Pats. ..if they make it. I dont like to overlook anybody though. We have to take care of ourselves and just win.

I dont have a preference who we play though. Gotta beat the best to be the best.

Im still not sold on our defense but they have ben playing well lately. Just got laz against the Browns when it got to be 27-7 and the players admited it.

I would take our defense over yours right now, but your offense is in another league with an outrageous compilation of playmakers. But it's your QB is the difference maker.

Long before Jay Cutler departed Denver, I was embarrassed by how he handled himself. Your boy Rivers got some bad pub over that jawing incident a couple of years ago, but he is absolutely the real deal.

We have to hope that we can use the ***load of picks we got for Cutler to build ourselves up. With our 'D', I don't think it will take long.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Lol, you're an idiot fantasy player too. Barber blows this year, I can't believe he's your best option that you're actually starting him.

Dude...it is a 16 team league using multiple possitions. Every team has at least three RB's they start at some point. This league starts two defenses, three individual defensive players, 2 kickers, three WR's, two RB's and a TE and a W/RB/TE options and so on.
My only other option than to start him on top of who i already have starting is McFadden who you cant count on to do anything.

Way to make a statement about something you have no idea about :kiddingme

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 06:01 PM
You ****ing jagoff. You put Denver on blast for trailing Cinci FOR 27 GOD DAMN SECONDS. Then you act like that is splitting hairs? You're just looking more and more like an idiot bandwagoner with every post.

You're the kid trying to talk football with the big boys. Get your **** together, maybe sniff a ring, then come back son.

See, this is how lame you are.
I know you led the entire game but the FACTS ARE, you were behind with 27 seconds to go. Probably 99 times out of 100, that equals a loss when your starting from your 20 yardline.

We were behind as Cleveland the first 5 minutes and never trailed after that andwere ahead 27-7 in the last quarter.
There is a big difference but of course you dont see it.

And, ive been coming here for a while on and off and i know you and LongDong are NOT two of the big boys in this forum and you make it easy to debate...lol

Gort
12-13-2009, 06:12 PM

you need a class in remedial English. and i think this answers that question nicely.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 06:13 PM

We hung tough in that game which is the one Rivers played with a torn ACL. Gates played with his dislocated toe and LT couldnt play because of his ankle.

The Broncos havent done a thing since Elway retired so keep holding on to your SB victories. Raider fans do as they mention them even though they havent won one in 25 years.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 06:16 PM
you need a class in remedial English. and i think this answers that question nicely.

Oh big deal! What are you? Some english teacher? Who gives a crap. This is a sports forum, not a typing or english class.

If thats all you got, then maybe you should take a seat. Got any football takes Waldo?

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 06:18 PM
Oh big deal! What are you? Some english teacher? Who gives a crap. This is a sports forum, not a typing or english class.

If thats all you got, then maybe you should take a seat. Got any football takes Waldo?

You keep saying you don't give a crap Hilarious! but you keep coming back.

Gort
12-13-2009, 06:19 PM

1) get a dictionary
2) get a grown-up to help you
3) ask them to find "irony" in the dictionary
4) ask them to explain what it means to you

then go look at your sentence and see if you can figure it out.

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 06:22 PM
We hung tough in that game which is the one Rivers played with a torn ACL. Gates played with his dislocated toe and LT couldnt play because of his ankle.

The Broncos havent done a thing since Elway retired so keep holding on to your SB victories. Raider fans do as they mention them even though they havent won one in 25 years.

the chargers havent done a thing since....

since entering the NFL 40 years ago.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 06:26 PM
I would take our defense over yours right now, but your offense is in another league with an outrageous compilation of playmakers. But it's your QB is the difference maker.

Long before Jay Cutler departed Denver, I was embarrassed by how he handled himself. Your boy Rivers got some bad pub over that jawing incident a couple of years ago, but he is absolutely the real deal.

We have to hope that we can use the ***load of picks we got for Cutler to build ourselves up. With our 'D', I don't think it will take long.

I will certainly give your team props for turning around a defense that was just awful last year and the year before. Big turn around but,....your defense has ben getting gashed with the rush these days and ours hasnt. We have givin up some yards but havent had a 100 yard rusher against us in a while now.
I think getting Travis Johnson was a big key for us as we have had many injuries at NT and just had another put on IR a few days ago.

I like our defense but Merriman hasnt been healthy since the end of 2007 and is playing now with Plantar Fasciitis. Brandon Siler is really starting to step up and i think we have a beast there too. So, things are looking up still.

Gort
12-13-2009, 06:28 PM
since 1970, the Denver Broncos have played in 8 AFC Championship games. the Broncos have won 6 of those games. in those 6 ensuing Superbowls, the Broncos have been victorious twice.

in comparison, since 1970, the Sandy Eggo Sparkies have played in 4 AFC Championship games. they have only won once. in the ensuing Superbowl, they lost.

which team history is more accomplished?

Xenos
12-13-2009, 06:31 PM
since 1970, the Denver Broncos have played in 8 AFC Championship games. the Broncos have won 6 of those games. in those 6 ensuing Superbowls, the Broncos have been victorious twice.

in comparison, since 1970, the Sandy Eggo Sparkies have played in 4 AFC Championship games. they have only won once. in the ensuing Superbowl, they lost.

which team history is more accomplished?
SD just gotta keep chipping away until they get it done. Just like Elway had to keep chipping away until his final two years before retirement (especially that great 1997 season). Who knows if they can make it this year, but right now they are a better overall team than the one in 2006 that's for sure. And as long as we have Rivers, our window will always remain open.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 06:31 PM
1) get a dictionary
2) get a grown-up to help you
3) ask them to find "irony" in the dictionary
4) ask them to explain what it means to you

then go look at your sentence and see if you can figure it out.

Got any football takes nerd?

If not, STFU and give an english class to someone who gives a crap. I couldnt care less that i dont use a hyphen or say "whose" instead of "who is". I do what is easier for me, not what some geek likes or dislikes.

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 06:34 PM

If not, STFU and give an english class to someone who gives a crap. I couldnt care less that i dont use a hyphen or say "whose" instead of "who is". I do what is easier for me, not what some geek likes or dislikes.

how is he a nerd?

with all of that dictionary talk, whoisjohngalt was clearly the ladies man at school

Gort
12-13-2009, 06:35 PM

this is the problem with open and anonymous registration on this forum... you get 14- or 15-year old kiddies like this BoltDolt signing up and acting... well... like sophomoric little punks.

isn't it past your bedtime? don't you have homework to do? wouldn't you rather be gazing into the eyes of the philip rivers poster hanging over your bed? please do us all a favor and leave the OM.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 06:35 PM
You keep saying you don't give a crap Hilarious! but you keep coming back.

Well hey, i actually like this forum. You have some good posters in here and like all forums, you got some idiots too like longdong and dogcoww. Im not going to run away. Ill talk football if you want but ill smack with you too.

Boltjolt
12-13-2009, 06:37 PM
this is the problem with open and anonymous registration on this forum... you get 14- or 15-year old kiddies like this BoltDolt signing up and acting... well... like sophomoric little punks.

isn't it past your bedtime? don't you have homework to do?

I bet im older than you nerd. Just so happens im trying to talk football and you are bent on talking about proper english.
You should be screened when you post so you dont clutter the boards correcting everybody. Nobody likes that.

broncogary
12-13-2009, 06:37 PM

Why does he need a class in it? It looks like he's got it mastered to me. Ha!

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 07:34 PM
I bet im older than you nerd. Just so happens im trying to talk football and you are bent on talking about proper english.
You should be screened when you post so you dont clutter the boards correcting everybody. Nobody likes that.

I like it. I find it funny that every one of your posts is pathetic and full of literary errors.

I really hope he doesn't call me a nerd though guys, I'll be hurt that my mastery of the English language is far superior to this moron and offends him!

BuckinKaeding
12-14-2009, 12:01 PM
Hay guise.

I just thot I wood come over hear an let you all no thet I personly think thet the Charger kin go all the weigh this yere.

An if you aint agree with me well than you kin just goway.