PDA

View Full Version : I told you so.

Bob's your Information Minister
12-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Denver will never compete with the league's elite while Kyle Orton is under center.

Start looking at college quarterbacks. You need one.

Bronco Bob
12-13-2009, 02:12 PM
And KC will never compete until they get a football team.

Popps
12-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Orton had a nice game, lard-ass.

He threw less picks than Manning.

Do you even watch football, or are you too busy jerking it in the basement, forcing ho-ho's into your grill?

manchambo
12-13-2009, 02:13 PM
You are probably the only person in creation who could watch that game and think Orton was anything close to the problem. Orton was plenty good enough to win that game.

Meck77
12-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Meanwhile chief "fans" have driven the price of tickets down to 5 bucks in KC...... NFL tickets haven't been that low in Denver since 1960.

Tankgunner95
and kc will never compete until they get a football team.
lol

Orton had a nice game, lard-ass.

He threw less picks than Manning.

Pretty sad that Manning had a terrible game and Orton still couldn't beat him, eh?

Rulon Velvet Jones
Fat troll is fat.

Natedog24
"The Deal is Done"

phillybroncosnut
12-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Orton was better then Manning today... If he had an O-Line that could convert 3rd and inches, we win. Instead the enterior O-Line gets pushed 5 yards back on short yardage... orton was pretty great today

ElwayMD
How about them Chiefs! Oh wait did they **** the bed again? In your defense the Bills are a really good team. Oh wait...

The Joker
You silly fat man.

Orton had one really bad throw, other than that he was brilliant today.

And without any real help from the running game either.

Nice display by Cassell today btw.

LRtagger
Orton did not lose this game. The lack of any sort of running game did. The running game was supposed to be our bread and butter coming into Indy and it failed miserably.

tsiguy96
if the 3rd/4th and short was anywhere close to effective we wouldnt have lost. but alas, it wasnt.

Orton was plenty good enough to win that game.

6 out of 17 on third downs says otherwise.

Orton is lucky he has Brandon Marshall making him look good.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-13-2009, 02:16 PM
That game is not on Orton at ALLLLLL. Bob you are ****ing blind. Bad play calling killed us today, as much as I love josh. This one is not on Orton

Finger Roll
12-13-2009, 02:16 PM
I do agree that he holds the team back. The offense is limited when he is in there. We need like a perfect drive to score a td.

12-13-2009, 02:17 PM
The running game was supposed to be our bread and butter coming into Indy and it failed miserably.

A running game never beats Peyton Manning. Only superior quarterbacks.

If you're counting on your running game to beat Peyton Manning...well, remember what happened when Larry Johnson went to the playoffs in Indianapolis?

Get a QB.

randomtask

SJ Bronco
Seriously, why do i get the feeling Bob is a Bronco fan that posts under a psydo , posting to deliberately get under peoples skin. His posts are actually kinda funny and seem to give the outlandish appearance of someone that is totally screwing with all of you.

loborugger
12-13-2009, 02:19 PM
This take is really idiotic and demonstrates one of two things. Either cheeto fingers didnt watch the game or he has no concept of the game. While Orton wasnt a world beater today, he did enough for this team to win. Inconsistency in the D and run game sank Denver's chances today.

snowspot66
Didn't realize Orton was the problem today.

Bronx33
bob don't you have a man to blow?

Los Broncos
Get a team in KC then come back, or don't come back.

We'll let you know....

12-13-2009, 02:20 PM
While Orton wasnt a world beater today,

That's just it, though, isn't it?

You kind of want your quarterback to be the world beater.

loborugger
12-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Bob, you are just confused cuz you havent seen good QB play since Montana hung 'em up.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-13-2009, 02:22 PM

With the exception of like 5 QBs, no one is. And its not like the guy we gave up is one.

Williams
12-13-2009, 02:23 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/broncoking16/thread-fail-stamp.gif

If you watched the game, you would know Denver did compete all the way through. Orton played well.

Los Broncos
12-13-2009, 02:23 PM
bob don't you have a man to blow?

sixtimeseight
12-13-2009, 02:24 PM

Nobody will cry at your funeral.

SJ Bronco
12-13-2009, 02:25 PM

Anatomically correct raider fan?

With the exception of like 5 QBs, no one is. And its not like the guy we gave up is one.

Yeah, I know. He's Peyton Manning. He's 13-0.

You gotta have one of those five guys to beat him. Not Kyle Orton.

Lesson learned, guys? I think you got your hopes up a little too high.

Paladin
This message is hidden because Bob's your Information Minister is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Popps
12-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Pretty sad that Manning had a terrible game and Orton still couldn't beat him, eh?

Yea, because football games are just two men on a field with no one else out there.

Again, as if you'd have any idea what a QB looks like. Why are you so obsessed with the position? You couldn't spot one in a lineup.

Orton was fine. We have other issues.

Next to Taco, you've probably got the worst track record of player-predictions on this board.

Go use the treadmill or clean your socks off the floor. Do something useful with your life.

Dagmar
http://yovia.com/blogs/davidappelman/files/2009/10/troll-web.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Troll_cows_ill_jnl_artlibre.png
That troll picture was huge! Oops!

Los Broncos
Anatomically correct raider fan?

Yes all the way.

Broncos_OTM
12-13-2009, 02:27 PM

If you're counting on your running game to beat Peyton Manning...well, remember what happened when Larry Johnson went to the playoffs in Indianapolis?

Get a QB.

lol dude worry about kc and matt cassell and his 4 ints today.

SoCalBronco
12-13-2009, 02:28 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/282khsh.jpg

Garcia Bronco
12-13-2009, 02:31 PM
Meanwhile chief "fans" have driven the price of tickets down to 5 bucks in KC...... NFL tickets haven't been that low in Denver since 1960.

My cousin-in-law is a Chiefs Fan. He had the rest of his season tickets on his dash board at his work parking deck. Some asshole broke his window and left his set on the dash board too.

loborugger
12-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Arent you supposed to be licking your own wounds with your own kind at the Planet? Afterall, as bad your team was, you had to be expecting that you could win a home game against a struggling Bills club. I know you are just trying to bring us down to your level, but face it - your team sucks. Ours lost but yours sucks.

12-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Orton was fine.

I wonder if anyone ever described John Elway that way.

bombay
12-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Holy fat loser trolls, Batman!

The chefs lose at home to Buffalo?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Denver will never compete with the league's elite while Kyle Orton is under center.

And you just signed a piece of dog **** to a $60 million deal.

Nice job, dumb ****.

****ing ******, bob. Why don't you go ban some people?

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 02:45 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/282khsh.jpg

is that a picture of bob?

damn he's fat and ugly. no wonder he post 24/7 on our forums.

12-13-2009, 02:45 PM
For the record, Matt Cassel is garbage.

Someday you guys will realize Orton is, too.

12-13-2009, 02:46 PM
is that a picture of bob?

damn he's fat and ugly. no wonder he post 24/7 on our forums.

You think I'm ugly? I think I'm a cute little cherub. Fat is beautiful!

azbroncfan

He had two bad quarters but his first quarter was top notch along with the 4th. You didn't even watch the game.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
For the record, Matt Cassel is garbage.

Someday you guys will realize Orton is, too.

Go. Away.

randomtask
12-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Oh darn, The Broncos lost to a 13-0 team? Oh, the shame! How truly horrible to lose to Peyton Manning (who's going to have all the qb stat records when he retires).

Ah well, I guess we'll have to comfort ourselves with a playoff berth.

Oh, and talking smack about another team's qb when your own 63,000,000 Dollar Man throws 4 interceptions against a 4 win team is really retarded. Simple jack retarded. Don't go full retard.

Dagmar
12-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Bob is the 2nd worst Scottish douche on this board.

wabbit
12-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Now, darn it, here I am visiting my buds for the first time in a while and what do you know; here I find this cellulite simpleton still waddling around.

Bobo is a pee stain...he never really washes out completely.

Actually, I could smell him the minute the site opened.

Just a week after the Broncos swallow the squaws whole, and the very DAY they collapse in humiliating fashion to the mighty Buffalo Bills, this human zepplin docks at Lakehurst and finds his way to a computer.

Honestly, if misery loves company, he has to have the best romance going, besides the life-long affair with his hand and several sordid rumors about poultry, but they can't be confirmed (thank God).

It's fitting the Kansas City Chiefs are your team. It's a franchise that defines losing, and you're it's human eqivilant. Congrats, it's a match.

Merry Christmas everybody.

randomtask
12-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Bob is the 2nd worst Scottish douche on this board.

Who's the worst?

SJ Bronco
12-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Who's the worst?

I'm Black/irish...I'm safe

Dagmar
12-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Who's the worst?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_F74vJj-Clzk/SwFvMJEhiNI/AAAAAAAAI7k/idNQ3UL9YlI/s400/what_has_two_thumbs_and_sme.png

BlaK-Argentina
12-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah I'd rather have a 4 int Matt Cassel on our team.

Fatass.

BlaK-Argentina
12-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Now, darn it, here I am visiting my buds for the first time in a while and what do you know; here I find this cellulite simpleton still waddling around.

Just a week after the Broncos swallow the squaws whole, and the very DAY they collapse in humiliating fashion to the mighty Buffalo Bills, this human zepplin docks at Lakehurst and finds his way to a computer.

Honestly, if misery loves company, he has to have the best romance going, besides the life-long affair with his hand and several sordid rumors about poultry, but they can't be confirmed (thank God).

It's fitting the Kansas City Chiefs are your team. It's a franchise that defines losing, and you're it's human eqivilant. Congrats, it's a match.

Wabbit! Where the hell have you been?! Awfully nice to see you post.

extralife
12-13-2009, 03:56 PM
you guys are so dumb. all bob has to do is say "boo" and you all fall over yourselves with righteous anger.

orangemonkey
12-13-2009, 04:02 PM
You silly fat man.

Orton had one really bad throw, other than that he was brilliant today.

And without any real help from the running game either.

Nice display by Cassell today btw.

Seriously. Orton was brilliant? Come on dude. Manning was brilliant the first two drives. Marshall was brilliant most of the game. That was the only brilliance shown today. Orton executed "dink and dunk" with mediocrity. Wow...he didnt make a lot of mistakes. Big F***in deal...he also didn't do anything special or lead this team to victory. Where does this Orton love fest come from. It's epic really.

12-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Remember when you guys went to Indy with Jake Plummer, he dicked around for a half, and you fell behind by several scores?

Then Jake threw up some pretty stats and you lost by double digits and no one wanted to blame him.

hambone13
12-13-2009, 04:23 PM

Precisely....

hambone13
12-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Seriously. Orton was brilliant? Come on dude. Manning was brilliant the first two drives. Marshall was brilliant most of the game. That was the only brilliance shown today. Orton executed "dink and dunk" with mediocrity. Wow...he didnt make a lot of mistakes. Big ****in deal...he also didn't do anything special or lead this team to victory. Where does this Orton love fest come from. It's epic really.

This....Orton is the high powered leader of mediocre and perhaps the best there is at it.

oubronco
12-13-2009, 05:12 PM

Merry Christmas to you too wabbit glad to see you back :thumbsup:

bowtown
12-13-2009, 05:15 PM

Merry Chrsitmas! Great to see you checking in. Hope it means you'll be back around here some.

LongDongJohnson
12-13-2009, 05:21 PM
Remember when you guys went to Indy with Jake Plummer, he dicked around for a half, and you fell behind by several scores?

Then Jake threw up some pretty stats and you lost by double digits and no one wanted to blame him.

yeah. That game was 35 to 3 at the half and Denver never had a chance. Today we came back and made it 21-16 and had a chance. There is a difference

Peoples Champ
12-13-2009, 05:27 PM

Get a QB.

i dont know many QB's superior to Manning.

If your going by INT's i think matt cassel had 4 today, so he beat mannings 3 ints

BlaK-Argentina
12-13-2009, 05:30 PM
yeah. That game was 35 to 3 at the half and Denver never had a chance. Today we came back and made it 21-16 and had a chance. There is a difference

Don't bother with this guy. He's hopeless. Orton was the least of our problems today. Interior O-line was absolute crap, our WRs aside from Marshall and sometimes Gaffney were nowhere to be found... our TEs didn't even bothered to show up and our D was crap in the 1st quarter. Moreno was gimpy, Buck got injured...

But let's blame the QB! That's what we do here, right?

12-13-2009, 05:33 PM
It's funny that all you guys an do is deflect and bring up Matt Cassel.

12-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Manning's running game was fairly craptastic too, guys.

He got it done!

Peoples Champ
12-13-2009, 05:35 PM
It's funny that all you guys an do is deflect and bring up Matt Cassel.

hey you bring it on yourself. You tell the broncos to get a QB?

you tell the Cheifs to get a QB.

Los Broncos
12-13-2009, 05:36 PM
It's funny how you troll this board and everybody hates you.

Br0nc0Buster
12-13-2009, 05:38 PM
how people are complaining about Orton after this game is beyond me

He played well with the exception of that red zone pick
We didnt lose because he was out there missing throws
Our runnig game was atrocious, and McD had some sketchy playcalling at times

If I didnt watch the game and just went by what is said on here I would of thought Orton looked like Matt Cassel out there today

12-13-2009, 05:38 PM
hey you bring it on yourself. You tell the broncos to get a QB?

you tell the Cheifs to get a QB.

They need to. Cassel sucks.

Join the club.

BlaK-Argentina
12-13-2009, 05:39 PM
It's funny how you troll this board and everybody hates you.

What's funny is how much his team sucks and he still comes here and says dumb ****.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-13-2009, 05:40 PM
They need to. Cassel sucks.

Join the club.

We're not in the same club, queer bait. See, we're not tied up with guaranteed money to our signal caller. OH, and also, our quarterback has a winning record.

Suck a cock, you ****ing child.

BlaK-Argentina
12-13-2009, 05:41 PM
how people are complaining about Orton after this game is beyond me

He played well with the exception of that red zone pick
We didnt lose because he was out there missing throws
Our runnig game was atrocious, and McD had some sketchy playcalling at times

If I didnt watch the game and just went by what is said on here I would of thought Orton looked like Matt Cassel out there today

You'll have people blaming Orton and Moreno all week.

Los Broncos
12-13-2009, 05:43 PM
What's funny is how much his team sucks and he still comes here and says dumb ****.

It's probably out of boredom maybe trying to make up for his team sucking so bad.

I just really think he needs attention.

BlaK-Argentina
12-13-2009, 05:46 PM
It's probably out of boredom maybe trying to make up for his team sucking so bad.

Just imagining his life is extremely depressing. I can't imagine what it must be like to actually be living it.

Crushisback
12-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Eat a DlCK Bob

12-13-2009, 06:53 PM

I'm just here to serve up crow. All week long people were telling me "Oh, thanks Bob! Now the Broncos will win!"

Eat up.

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 06:55 PM
congrats on another stupid thread bob.

oubronco
12-13-2009, 06:56 PM
who the **** said orton was elite anyways?

about 20 or so on here i believe

SonOfLe-loLang
12-13-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm just here to serve up crow. All week long people were telling me "Oh, thanks Bob! Now the Broncos will win!"

Eat up.

You need to understand what eating crow means before you can serve it. Someone sarcastically claiming we'll win because you picked us to lose (because youre an asshole), doesnt qualify.

Plus, 99 percent of the board didnt think we'd win today. You called nothing. Enjoy not getting laid.

Bronx33
12-13-2009, 06:58 PM
about 20 or so on here i believe

then they should eat some crow and bob will pound donuts up his ass ( business as usual.)

loborugger
12-13-2009, 07:34 PM

Eat up.

Well, in everyone's defense, 95% of your predictions are incorrect. But hey, even a dead clock is correct twice a day. I guess you just hit your 5:18 moment.

Los Broncos
12-13-2009, 07:43 PM

Eat up.

I'm not eating anything but your lunch.

azbroncfan
12-13-2009, 08:13 PM

Obviously you didn't see the game and are just looking at stats and boxscores for the garbage you post.

Rocket 7
12-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Obviously you didn't see the game and are just looking at stats and boxscores for the garbage you post.

I think he is just that ****in stupid.

OABB
12-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Bob is just upset that that taiwanese man finished world of warcraft before he did. Don't worry bob, you can still play the live action version in your mother's basement. I know what you are thinking, "how can I larp wow all by myself?" well bob, seeing as how it's christmas maybe your mother will dress up as a night elf while doing the laundry in your room with you for a bit.

12-13-2009, 10:56 PM
This is why you need a quarterback.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009121313/2009/REG14/eagles@giants#tab:analyze

ZONA
12-13-2009, 11:12 PM

Yup, because being down only 4 points with 3 minutes left in the 4th qtr is definitely not competing................lol.

You're such a tard

12-13-2009, 11:15 PM
It's called schadenfreude.

The Broncos aren't winning anything as long as Kyle Orton is under center.

I know, you know it, he knows it, McDaniels knows it, and the rest of the league knows it.

You guys pulled a 90s Chiefs this year, and Orton is Steve Bono.

Durango
12-13-2009, 11:25 PM

I know, you know it, he knows it, McDaniels knows it, and the rest of the league knows it.

schadenfreude translates to malicious joy. Are you leafing through your loser manual a little too quickly these days buddy?

Williams
12-13-2009, 11:32 PM

If ragging on Orton is your attempt to divert attention from Matt Cassel's Cutleresque 4 INT, 0 TD performance... you're wasting your time. The chiefs and their $63M qb are very much not on the Bronco fan radar. We are concerned with teams actually in the playoff hunt.

boltaneer
12-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Although the game was never really in doubt, I was surprised at how tough Denver played Indy. I thought after they went up 21-0, Denver would pack it in but they fought back and made a game of it. I was impressed.

Peoples Champ
12-14-2009, 07:11 AM
If ragging on Orton is your attempt to divert attention from Matt Cassel's Cutleresque 4 INT, 0 TD performance... you're wasting your time. The chiefs and their $63M qb are very much not on the Bronco fan radar. We are concerned with teams actually in the playoff hunt.

Ya, Orton or not, 8-5 is a lot better then 3-9.

Peoples Champ
12-14-2009, 07:13 AM

What do you mean, Orton was a "throw in" in the Cutler trade, it was the draft picks we wanted, Orton was just some Icing on the cake. Its not like we picked up Orton thinking he was going to save the franchise like the Cheifs did with Matt Cassell.

ol number 7
12-14-2009, 07:43 AM

The voice of reason

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-14-2009, 08:00 AM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll110/Denverockwell/2009-12-14_0756.png

Los Broncos
12-14-2009, 08:05 AM
Wow, it taste good huh.

Well you'll get some of this horse cock come the final game.

gunns
12-14-2009, 09:25 AM
I wonder if anyone ever described John Elway that way.

No, but no one ever said Orton was Elway.

Peoples Champ
12-15-2009, 12:44 PM
No, but no one ever said Orton was Elway.

ya Bob acts like everyone thought that Orton was going to be the savior of the franchise. I dont think anyone thought that fans or coaches.

Irish Stout
12-15-2009, 01:16 PM
We're sitting with 8 wins this season and three games to play... we're going to end up as good as we were last year if not better... and thats with an O-line that is not nearly as strong as it was last year. My opinion is that Orton has been just fine.

Peoples Champ
12-15-2009, 01:32 PM
We're sitting with 8 wins this season and three games to play... we're going to end up as good as we were last year if not better... and thats with an O-line that is not nearly as strong as it was last year. My opinion is that Orton has been just fine.

me too, especially for how cheap we got him as a throw in , in the cutler trade.

12-15-2009, 02:31 PM
My opinion is that Orton has been just fine.

I know that's what every fan hopes for from their quarterback.

"Just fine."

Irish Stout
12-15-2009, 02:37 PM
I know that's what every fan hopes for from their quarterback.

"Just fine."

Just fine = better than your craptastic football thrower. Either one in fact.

Just fine = better than our QB last year. He's not good enough for the playoff hunt.

Just fine = Likely to make the playoffs.

Just fine = carrying a winning record.

Just fine = getting the job done when he should.

Just fine = better than 20 of the other starting QBs in this league.

Just fine = exactly what I want from my starting QB right now. The rest of the team needs to step up around him.

12-15-2009, 02:50 PM
If ragging on Orton is your attempt to divert attention from Matt Cassel's Cutleresque 4 INT, 0 TD performance... you're wasting your time.

Not really. Matt Cassel sucks balls.

oubronco
12-15-2009, 02:51 PM
tell us something we don't know

Soul-Bronco
12-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Not really. Matt Cassel sucks balls.

fits chief fans perfectly:thumbs:

Peoples Champ
12-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Just fine = better than your craptastic football thrower. Either one in fact.

Just fine = better than our QB last year. He's not good enough for the playoff hunt.

Just fine = Likely to make the playoffs.

Just fine = carrying a winning record.

Just fine = getting the job done when he should.

Just fine = better than 20 of the other starting QBs in this league.

Just fine = exactly what I want from my starting QB right now. The rest of the team needs to step up around him.

Ya, just fine to Broncos is improving our team, something the Chiefs would know nothing about.