PDA

View Full Version : I Have Tix Available for Raiders and Chiefs

NYBroncoManiac
12-13-2009, 10:06 AM
I've got tix to the last 2 home games (2 seats each in section 117).

Originally I was going to put them up on Stub Hub, but with all the visiting team fans showing up for our home games, I just can't bring myself to sell them that way and take a chance that a Black-Holer or Cheaps fan will be sitting in my seats.

So... I'm looking to sell them for face value ($77.00 each) to a real bronco fan.

Let me know if you're interested... this will be first come first served, based on the timestamp of your post.

Lemme know soon so I can send them out.

cutthemdown
12-13-2009, 10:14 AM
LOL I doubt to many Chiefs/Raider fans going to be looking for tickets but I respect your angle.

NYBroncoManiac
12-14-2009, 03:58 AM
LOL I doubt to many Chiefs/Raider fans going to be looking for tickets but I respect your angle.

Yeah... but you know..

BroncoDoug
12-14-2009, 04:05 AM
I may be looking for some tickets to the KC game, but I don't know for sure 100% yet.

NYBroncoManiac
12-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Ok... still have the KC tix, but my daughter just sold the Raiders tix to one of her friends at school...

BroncoDoug
12-14-2009, 07:22 PM
yeah, like i said, i would be interested, but I wont know for sure till this sunday if I will be able to or not. So if they are still available then, keep me in mind.

NYBroncoManiac
12-15-2009, 09:07 AM
yeah, like i said, i would be interested, but I wont know for sure till this sunday if I will be able to or not. So if they are still available then, keep me in mind.

Ok... I'll let you know.