PDA

View Full Version : MFMcD, Dawkins, Orton press conferences starting soon

BMarsh615
12-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Supposed to start @ 11:45 MST don't know if anyone came on yet.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=2816&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

EDIT: I guess they started 30 minutes ago. I think McD was already on.

BroncoDoug
12-09-2009, 10:59 AM
yeah, ive been staring at a microphone for 15 minutes...

vancejohnson82
12-09-2009, 11:15 AM
i love dawkins...if anyone ever ripped me off of $10,000, I would give Dawkins $5,000 to help me get it back....and he would

OABB
12-09-2009, 11:38 AM
I love dawkins too. If anyone ever held the secrets behind the vatican's cover up of the bloodline of Jesus, Dawkins would get his hand on the evidence using old paintings of former Mason grandmasters and find out that Jesus was actually just a man, and not a deity, who had children with Mary Magdelin- Who was not actually a prostitute, but the head disciple of Jesus. He would uncover that the church felt threatened by her because she was a woman, and the evil patriarchy had decided covered up her powers. Thank he would bring down the church and usher in a whole new age of enlightenment.

SoDak Bronco
12-09-2009, 11:55 AM
I love dawkins too. If anyone ever held the secrets behind the vatican's cover up of the bloodline of Jesus, Dawkins would get his hand on the evidence using old paintings of former Mason grandmasters and find out that Jesus was actually just a man, and not a deity, who had children with Mary Magdelin- Who was not actually a prostitute, but the head disciple of Jesus. He would uncover that the church felt threatened by her because she was a woman, and the evil patriarchy had decided covered up her powers. Thank he would bring down the church and usher in a whole new age of enlightenment.

errrr Go read another Dan Brown book or something.

Ambiguous
12-09-2009, 11:56 AM

I love Dawkins too. If Brian Dawkins was a former member of an elite United States Army Special Forces unit, he would be awarded the Medal of Honor for his service in the Vietnam War. After the war, in America, Dawkins would search for one of his friends from his unit, Delmore Berry, and soon learn that he has died from cancer due to Agent Orange exposure. Dawkins would know he is now the last surviving member of his unit. He would enter the small town of Hope on foot. With his long hair and military-style coat, he would be quickly spotted by the town's overzealous and paranoid sheriff, Will Teasle who would quickly drive Dawkins out of town, noting his strong distaste for "drifters." Dawkins would head back toward town immediately, to the dismay of Teasle, who would arrest him.

Dawkins would be generally non-compliant with the officers at the station, beaten and harassed by Art Galt, the sheriff's cruel head deputy and closest friend. Dawkins would have flashbacks to his time as a prisoner of war, and would also be the subject of police brutality. Dawkins would finally snap when Galt and two other officers attempt to dry-shave him with a straight razor. Dawkins would fight his way out of the station, steal a motorcycle, and be pursued off-road into the nearby mountains. The deputies would eventually be forced to search for Dawkins on foot, and he would climb down onto a steep cliff to elude capture. After spotting Dawkins from a helicopter, Galt ould blatantly disregard protocol and attempt to shoot him in cold blood. Dawkins would drop into a mass of trees, and cornered, throw a rock at the helicopter in self-defense. The helicopter pitches and Galt, the passenger, would fall to his death. Teasle, who would not see Galt's attempt to kill Rambo, will vow to avenge his friend's death.

Teasle would lead his deputies into the woods in an attempt to capture Dawkins. The deputies would be inexperienced and bicker, particularly after learning over the radio about Dawkins' combat experience and status as a war hero. Dawkins would quickly disable the small, disorganized team using guerrilla tactics and booby traps, severely wounding — but not killing — the deputies. In the chaos, Dawkins would isolate and confront Teasle with a knife to the throat. "Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go", he would warn, before disappearing into the woods. A base camp would be assembled near the site and the National Guard is called in. United States Special Forces Colonel Sam Trautman would soon arrive, taking credit for training Dawkins. He would be surprised to find any of the deputies still alive, and would warn that it would be safer to let Dawkins go and find him after the situation has calmed down. Teasle would refuse to give in.

Dawkins would eventually be cornered by the National Guard in a mine entrance. The inexperienced guardsmen would fire a disposable M72 LAW rocket launcher at him, collapsing the mine and trapping him inside. They would assume Dawkins is dead. However, unbeknownst to his pursuers, Dawkins would have escaped into the tunnels of the mine. Dawkins would find some old fuel and makes an improvised torch. After wading through waist deep water and fighting off rats, he would find an exit, near a main road. Dawkins would hijack a passing Army truck and return to town, crashing it into a gas station. He would block\ the highway to anyone in pursuit by igniting the spilled fuel with a Zippo lighter. Now armed with an M60 machine gun, Dawkins would destroy a sporting goods shop and a few other businesses (all of which would be done to keep Teasle off balance) before making his way to the police station, where Teasle awaits on the roof.

Eventually Dawkins would enter the police station. Teasle would spot Dawkins and fireat him, but misses. Dawkins would shoot back at Teasle, injuring him. Teasle would fall through the roof onto the floor. Dawkins would step over him, prepared to kill him. Before Dawkins can shoot Teasle, Colonel Trautman would appear and tell him that there is no hope of escaping alive. Dawkins would now surrounded by the police, and rage about the horrors of war, and the difficulties he has faced adapting to civilian life. He would weep as he recounts a particularly gruesome story about witnessing his friend's death. Dawkins would then turn himself in to Trautman, and be arrested.

Tombstone RJ
12-09-2009, 11:57 AM

lay off the LSD

broncosteven
12-09-2009, 12:01 PM
I love Dawkins too. I am guessing when NASA decides to return to the moon and while enroute an O2 tank explodes threatening the lives of the crew Dawkins would know enough to call Gene Kranz to help design a lifeboat procedure and create a CO2 scrubber out of some urine bags and an old vertical striped sock.

Dawkins would need Gene's help but really, who couldn't use Gene's help?

Pseudofool
12-09-2009, 12:01 PM
This thread got weird.
<iframe src="http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?lookitup&title=awkward.&printable=yes&css=div#footer,h3#siteSub,div#contentSub%7Bdisplay :none%7Dh1%7Bfont-size:16px%7Da%7Bcolor:blue%21important%7D&xremove=//div[@class=%27infobox%20sisterproject%27]" style="border: 1px solid black; width: 460px; height: 100%; top: 0px; right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; position: fixed; background-color: white; z-index: 1000; display: none;" id="ResultBox0"></iframe>

vancejohnson82
12-09-2009, 12:02 PM
i love Dawkins...

I'd like him to impregnate my girlfriend

Smiling Assassin27
12-09-2009, 12:18 PM
i love Dawkins...

I'd like him to impregnate my girlfriend

This thread got weird, to the Dawkinth power.

vancejohnson82
12-09-2009, 12:26 PM
This thread got weird, to the Dawkinth power.

unfortunately, this was a topic that came up between myself and my girl on Sunday (during the boring 4th quarter...sorry Hillis nutters)

she said she would like to make a list of guys she could sleep with and have it not be considered cheating.....I said ONLY Broncos...her response was in this order

1) Josh McDaniels (weird right? I can just picture him fist pumping the crowd afterwards)
2) Marshall (of course....although she doesnt know she has to be hit in the face)
3) DJ Williams (this is fine...I have no problem with him...although I'm sure he likes to switch positions often....haha, get it)
4) Champ (no joke here...I don't joke about Champ)

I had to add a fifth one in order to agree...and that was:

5) Dawkins (she said he was too old....but if this were to happen I would marry her immediately and claim the kid...how could I pass up the opportunity to see a little Dawkins grow up and dominate Pee Wee football)

Mr.Meanie
12-09-2009, 12:31 PM
1) Josh McDaniels (weird right? I can just picture him fist pumping the crowd afterwards)

and by "the crowd" you mean...?

Houshyamama
12-09-2009, 12:34 PM
so uh.... about the press conference?

vancejohnson82
12-09-2009, 12:35 PM
and by "the crowd" you mean...?

obviously this goes down at Invesco

oubronco
12-09-2009, 12:37 PM
so uh.... about the press conference?

No Shyt this thread turned wierd in a hurry

Br0nc0Buster
12-09-2009, 12:37 PM
unfortunately, this was a topic that came up between myself and my girl on Sunday (during the boring 4th quarter...sorry Hillis nutters)

she said she would like to make a list of guys she could sleep with and have it not be considered cheating.....I said ONLY Broncos...her response was in this order

2) Marshall (of course....although she doesnt know she has to be hit in the face)
3) DJ Williams (this is fine...I have no problem with him...although I'm sure he likes to switch positions often....haha, get it)

5) Dawkins (she said he was too old....but if this were to happen I would marry her immediately and claim the kid...how could I pass up the opportunity to see a little Dawkins grow up and dominate Pee Wee football)

Its all fun and games until little Dawkins breaks the neck of another player doing his flying squirrel tackle

Beantown Bronco
12-09-2009, 12:44 PM

What!?! No Glenn Martinez?!?

I'm stunned.

Now it's time for you to name your five. Did she put any limits on your list?

Archer81
12-09-2009, 12:44 PM
I sense a poll coming on...

Bronco players you would be ok with your signifigant other sleeping with and not consider it cheating...

:Broncos:

OABB
12-09-2009, 12:47 PM
I love Dawkins too. If Brian Dawkins was a former member of an elite United States Army Special Forces unit, he would be awarded the Medal of Honor for his service in the Vietnam War. After the war, in America, Dawkins would search for one of his friends from his unit, Delmore Berry, and soon learn that he has died from cancer due to Agent Orange exposure. Dawkins would know he is now the last surviving member of his unit. He would enter the small town of Hope on foot. With his long hair and military-style coat, he would be quickly spotted by the town's overzealous and paranoid sheriff, Will Teasle who would quickly drive Dawkins out of town, noting his strong distaste for "drifters." Dawkins would head back toward town immediately, to the dismay of Teasle, who would arrest him.

Dawkins would be generally non-compliant with the officers at the station, beaten and harassed by Art Galt, the sheriff's cruel head deputy and closest friend. Dawkins would have flashbacks to his time as a prisoner of war, and would also be the subject of police brutality. Dawkins would finally snap when Galt and two other officers attempt to dry-shave him with a straight razor. Dawkins would fight his way out of the station, steal a motorcycle, and be pursued off-road into the nearby mountains. The deputies would eventually be forced to search for Dawkins on foot, and he would climb down onto a steep cliff to elude capture. After spotting Dawkins from a helicopter, Galt ould blatantly disregard protocol and attempt to shoot him in cold blood. Dawkins would drop into a mass of trees, and cornered, throw a rock at the helicopter in self-defense. The helicopter pitches and Galt, the passenger, would fall to his death. Teasle, who would not see Galt's attempt to kill Rambo, will vow to avenge his friend's death.

Teasle would lead his deputies into the woods in an attempt to capture Dawkins. The deputies would be inexperienced and bicker, particularly after learning over the radio about Dawkins' combat experience and status as a war hero. Dawkins would quickly disable the small, disorganized team using guerrilla tactics and booby traps, severely wounding — but not killing — the deputies. In the chaos, Dawkins would isolate and confront Teasle with a knife to the throat. "Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go", he would warn, before disappearing into the woods. A base camp would be assembled near the site and the National Guard is called in. United States Special Forces Colonel Sam Trautman would soon arrive, taking credit for training Dawkins. He would be surprised to find any of the deputies still alive, and would warn that it would be safer to let Dawkins go and find him after the situation has calmed down. Teasle would refuse to give in.

Dawkins would eventually be cornered by the National Guard in a mine entrance. The inexperienced guardsmen would fire a disposable M72 LAW rocket launcher at him, collapsing the mine and trapping him inside. They would assume Dawkins is dead. However, unbeknownst to his pursuers, Dawkins would have escaped into the tunnels of the mine. Dawkins would find some old fuel and makes an improvised torch. After wading through waist deep water and fighting off rats, he would find an exit, near a main road. Dawkins would hijack a passing Army truck and return to town, crashing it into a gas station. He would block\ the highway to anyone in pursuit by igniting the spilled fuel with a Zippo lighter. Now armed with an M60 machine gun, Dawkins would destroy a sporting goods shop and a few other businesses (all of which would be done to keep Teasle off balance) before making his way to the police station, where Teasle awaits on the roof.

Eventually Dawkins would enter the police station. Teasle would spot Dawkins and fireat him, but misses. Dawkins would shoot back at Teasle, injuring him. Teasle would fall through the roof onto the floor. Dawkins would step over him, prepared to kill him. Before Dawkins can shoot Teasle, Colonel Trautman would appear and tell him that there is no hope of escaping alive. Dawkins would now surrounded by the police, and rage about the horrors of war, and the difficulties he has faced adapting to civilian life. He would weep as he recounts a particularly gruesome story about witnessing his friend's death. Dawkins would then turn himself in to Trautman, and be arrested.

So so true. If Dawkins survived that whole mess, I bet he would end up in Thailand as a snake hunter. He would sleep in a hut and have only a motor boat in his name. He would use this not only to hunt snakes, but to feed the hungry villagers as well.

I bet that if Dawkins were asked by Christian missionaries to drive them to Burma in order to bring medicine and bibles to the genocode ravaged villages, Dawkins would refuse by saying "Do you have weopans?" And when the missionaries say "no", Dawkins will say, "than you won't change a thing."

HOwever being that Dawkins is a natural leader, he would refuse to let the missionaries go in alone and will protect them against the evil burmese army. When the missionaries are captured and ultimately raped and tortured, Dawkins will lead a team or mercs in to rescue them.

As a snake hunting boatman and former army ranger, Dawkins will take on the whole army with nothing but a .50 caliber emplacement gun. He also would have the sence to strap a claymore mine to an unexploded american warhead found in the forrest.

Dawkins would totally destroy the army, save the missionaries and all the mercs only to return back to america and live out his life peacefully in his father's homestead.

bowtown
12-09-2009, 12:48 PM

Preston Parsons would like a recount.

vancejohnson82
12-09-2009, 12:50 PM
What!?! No Glenn Martinez?!?

I'm stunned.

Now it's time for you to name your five. Did she put any limits on your list?

we actually never got to my list...unfortunately we were at a bar and most of the people around us thought this was a terribly uncomfortable conversation....especially as I'm telling her, "Listen, if DJ Williams is on that list...Dawkins has to be there to. No ifs, ands or buts"

it really did surprise me that McDaniels was her #1...even weirder, I got home on Monday night and she was on the computer watching his Mic'd Up against the Cowboys...

i know what people use the computer for when they are all alone

OABB
12-09-2009, 12:51 PM

Kaylore's wife asked the same thing of him...kaylore's list was returned with one name, and one name only.

vancejohnson82
12-09-2009, 12:51 PM

Bronco players you would be ok with your signifigant other sleeping with and not consider it cheating...

I like this idea...something tells me Peyton Hillis would have a very large amount of votes with this crew

2KBack
12-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Whoa, I think I stumbled into Chiefs Planet some how

dbfan4life
12-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Its all fun and games until little Dawkins breaks the neck of another player doing his flying squirrel tackle

:rofl:

Boobs McGee
12-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Has anyone elsed noticed, after he knocks the **** out of somebody, on the way down (mid tackle) he throws an extra elbow? It's pure wwf awesomeness

dbfan21
12-09-2009, 01:32 PM

Epic! This thread is going to go down in OM folklore. We will be telling our grandchildren about this for eons. :thumbs:

s0phr0syne
12-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Just watched the presser, nothing really notable except...

I thought McD was sporting a sweet hoodie today. That is all.

tsiguy96
12-09-2009, 01:35 PM
ive stopped caring about in season pressers. offseason ones are way better because theres so much unknown. inseason its just the two teams constantly complimenting each other.

Paladin
12-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Whoa, I think I stumbled into Chiefs Planet some how

No, not until they ask whether the other guys shave their nuts or not.......

Ambiguous
12-09-2009, 01:59 PM

Poll?

broncosteven
12-09-2009, 02:06 PM

Didn't they say that their sisters prefer it when they shave their sacks?

Beantown Bronco
12-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Just watched the presser, nothing really notable except...

I thought McD was sporting a sweet hoodie today. That is all.

Pic?

OABB
12-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Didn't they say that their sisters prefer it when they shave their sacks?

Only the one's whose sisters still had their teeth... most of them prefer to gum a baldbag.

broncosteven
12-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Only the one's whose sisters still had their teeth... most of them prefer to gum a baldbag.

Plus it keeps the stray short curlies from ending up all over the inside of their Camero's.

Ambiguous
12-09-2009, 02:18 PM
^ This thread has been much more entertaining than a press conference.

crowebomber
12-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Brian Dawkins is a man-child who lives in a house filled with toys and pop culture artifacts, and he loves his bike more than anything else in the world. Francis Buxton, a spoiled man-child neighbor, is celebrating his birthday and wishes Dawkins bike as his present, but Dawkins refuses to sell it.

Dawkins rides his bike to the local shopping district, where he visits a bike shop and a magic store. At the bike shop, he meets Dottie, a woman-child bike mechanic who has a crush on Dawkins and asks him out on a date. Dawkins rebuffs her advances, telling her that she doesn't want to get mixed up with a guy like him, because he is a loner and a rebel. When he returns from shopping, he discovers that his bike has been stolen. Distraught, Dawkins tries to get the police and his friends to help him recover his most prized possession. Suspicious that Francis stole the bike (because he had asked to buy it earlier that day), Dawkins confronts him but comes up empty handed.

No one else thinks Dawkins missing bike is an emergency, so Dawkins is left to search for the bike on his own. After visiting a psychic who fabricates a story that his bike is in the basement of the Alamo, Dawkins sets off on a cross-country journey to find his bike. Meanwhile, the viewing audience is told that Francis did actually steal the bike, but is now getting rid of it because he fears he will get caught.

Dawkins starts his journey to the Alamo by hitchhiking, and he is eventually picked up by a man named Mickey. Mickey turns out to be a fugitive from the law for cutting off a "Do Not Remove Under Penalty of Law" label on a mattress. The two part ways when Mickey leaves Dawkins on the side of the road in the middle of the night after Dawkins accidentally drives over a cliff.
Abandoned and alone, Dawkins is then picked up by a truck driver named Large Marge, who tells Dawkins a creepy story about a horrific truck accident along that same stretch of road. When she drops off Dawkins at a diner along the road, he learns that Large Marge was the ghost of the woman who died in that truck accident.

At the diner, Dawkins befriends his waitress, Simone. The two stay up to watch the sunrise and discuss each other's dreams. But Simone's boyfriend Andy gets violently jealous, and Dawkins flees into a boxcar of a passing train.

Luckily, the train takes Dawkins to San Antonio, the home of the Alamo. But then Dawkins learns that the Alamo has no basement. Disappointed, Dawkins visits a bar to use the telephone, but disturbs a biker gang after accidentally knocking over their motorcycles. Fearing they are going to kill him, Dawkins asks for one last request and dances to "Tequila", winning the respect of the bikers. The bikers give him a motorcycle, but Dawkins quickly crashes it, ending up in the hospital. There, he learns from that his bike now belongs to Kevin Morton, a child star who is currently filming a movie with the bike as a prominent plot device.

Dawkins sneaks into Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California, disguises himself as a nun and steals the bike back. In a wild chase scene, he flees from the Warner Bros. security staff through a variety of sets, causing havoc throughout the lot. Various actors and props, including a boat-shaped car, a Santa Claus sleigh, and a man in a Godzilla costume, get swept into the chase. He also interrupts the shooting of a Twisted Sister music video for "Burn in Hell" from Stay Hungry. Using the gadgets on his bike, Dawkins manages to evade the guards and escape the studio. As he blissfully rides away, however, Dawkins discovers a pet shop in flames. After heroically saving all the animals, Dawkins faints on the store's doorstep, just as the fire department and police arrive. Though the firemen consider Dawkins a hero, the police place Dawkins under arrest.

Dawkins is brought before a Warner Bros. studio executive who offers to buy the rights to Dawkins’ story in exchange for dropping all charges. Dawkins attends the premiere at his local drive-in theater, but it turns out to be a James Bond-style action film involving James Brolin and Morgan Fairchild fighting ninjas. Dawkins has a cameo appearance as a bellhop, but his voice is dubbed over.

All of the characters Dawkins met along his journey show up at the premiere of Pee-wee's movie at the drive-in. And Dottie finally gets her date with Dawkins, when the two go together. After watching the opening scenes for a few minutes, Dawkins decides to leave, telling Dottie that he doesn't need to watch having already lived the real story. Reunited with his bike, he rides away with Dottie, happily ever after.

NYBronco
12-09-2009, 02:25 PM
This thread got weird.
<iframe src="http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?lookitup&title=awkward.&printable=yes&css=div#footer,h3#siteSub,div#contentSub%7Bdisplay :none%7Dh1%7Bfont-size:16px%7Da%7Bcolor:blue%21important%7D&xremove=//div[@class=%27infobox%20sisterproject%27]" style="border: 1px solid black; width: 460px; height: 100%; top: 0px; right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; position: fixed; background-color: white; z-index: 1000; display: none;" id="ResultBox0"></iframe>

Its like all that Cutler love all over again. :wiggle:

mr007
12-09-2009, 03:03 PM
lay off the LSD

Seems about as viable as the story they actually publish publicly.

Gcver2ver3
12-09-2009, 04:00 PM
in addition to playing football, Dawkins also resides in Charming as the VP of SOA...

he just recently had his son kidnapped but he's actually holding up surprisingly well...

lazarus4444
12-09-2009, 04:05 PM
I really love watching SOA, wish their seasons were longer!

SJ Bronco
12-09-2009, 04:18 PM
When Dawkins was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Brian Dawkins!

SJ Bronco
12-09-2009, 04:21 PM
On the SAT if you put Dawkins for every answer you will score over 8000

Paladin
12-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Well, who wins? Dawkins or Tedi Brushi?

How about Dawkins and Chuck Norris?

(This could get interesting.)

Maybe not.

SJ Bronco
12-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Well, who wins? Dawkins or Tedi Brushi?

How about Dawkins and Chuck Norris?

(This could get interesting.)

Maybe not.

Dawkins can cook minute rice in 30 seconds

Broncos dude
12-09-2009, 06:01 PM
I love Dawk but he isnt no atwater

Quoydogs
12-09-2009, 07:09 PM
I love Dawkins too. I am guessing when NASA decides to return to the moon and while enroute an O2 tank explodes threatening the lives of the crew Dawkins would know enough to call Gene Kranz to help design a lifeboat procedure and create a CO2 scrubber out of some urine bags and an old vertical striped sock.

Dawkins would need Gene's help but really, who couldn't use Gene's help?

Ditka vs Dawkins Dawkins for sure!

SJ Bronco
12-09-2009, 07:31 PM

Atwater went head up with Dawk and the impact is what we now know as the big bang

Archer81
12-09-2009, 08:42 PM

So...he is Atwater? The double negative is throwing me off...

BroncoMan4ever
12-09-2009, 10:45 PM

that kid would tear himself out of the womb and then tackle the doctor giving him a concussion.