PDA

View Full Version : How do we finish out the year?

Broncoman13
12-08-2009, 06:56 PM
If you think we're going to drop a few please tell who and why.

I personally think we'll lose one more. Not sure if it will be Philly or Indy. Philly reminds me of the Chargers with their passing game and screens an all. Indy is due for a fall off but with Peyton you can never doubt them. 3-1

spdirty
12-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Dont think we can overlook Oakland this time around. 1-3 is possible, but Im hoping for and expecting at least 3-1.

SJ Bronco
12-08-2009, 08:01 PM
If you think we're going to drop a few please tell who and why.

I personally think we'll lose one more. Not sure if it will be Philly or Indy. Philly reminds me of the Chargers with their passing game and screens an all. Indy is due for a fall off but with Peyton you can never doubt them. 3-1

What are you my college professor? Do i have to show my work too? Site some sources?;D

I think we'll drop one more...just based on the odds. I think all the games are very winnable....

MileHighMagic
12-08-2009, 08:28 PM
4-0 shiiiiiiiiip it!!!

Ambiguous
12-08-2009, 08:34 PM
2-2. I don't think we have a chance against Indy, phi is winnable but I'm not counting on it. That said, I'm perfectly happy with 2 more wins.

Also it's looking like Oakland is not a gimme, I hope flat out destroy these guys. That loss at home last year still pisses me off.

JCMElway
12-08-2009, 09:16 PM
2-2. I don't think we have a chance against Indy, phi is winnable but I'm not counting on it. That said, I'm perfectly happy with 2 more wins.

Also it's looking like Oakland is not a gimme, I hope flat out destroy these guys. That loss at home last year still pisses me off.

What, you mean the game that Jay showed up to hung over? You mean that Raiders game?

Los Broncos
12-08-2009, 09:19 PM
2-2 losses to the Colts and Eagles.

outdoor_miner
12-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Only loss is to the Colts... For some reason, I like our chances against the Eagles. I don't think they are a very smart/disciplined team, and it starts with their coach. I think McD and Nolan will figure out a way to exploit their weaknesses.

I simply expect to beat the Faid and KC. They aren't gimmees, but they are games we should win. I think we will.

Popps
12-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Of course, I "give a ****"... but I'm extremely proud of this team and excited about the future. Only an absolute and epic collapse could dampen this season for me.

Durango
12-08-2009, 09:57 PM
2-2 seems probable, although beating the Colts seems about as likely as beating the Patriots looked earlier in the year and that actually happened, so who knows? A 16-0 season would be nice for Indy, but in as much as the perfect season isn't the gold standard it was even a couple of years ago, this isn't a must-win for them. Dumervile starts hammering Manning in the first half and the Colts will yank him.

Philly is locked in an ultra-tight NFC East fight. They HAVE to beat Denver or, with tie-breakers not in their favor, they could face dropping out of the play-offs altogether. Besides, these runaraound QBs give us fits, so I'm more confident the Broncos can beat Indy than Philly, which is to say, we have a chance in both cases.

broncocalijohn
12-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Of course, I "give a ****"... but I'm extremely proud of this team and excited about the future. Only an absolute and epic collapse could dampen this season for me.

Dude, you were called out for never voting in polls. I thought, let us see if Popps did or didnt and you did........the last, safe option! post your insight. I am with you on most threads on this site but you stick your neck out more than anyone that isnt an anti-Broncos/Bowlen/McDaniels fan. Put on your nut sack (or borrow Blak-Argentina that was supposed to cut his off) and put what record we will have. Put the prediction in here since you voted the easy way out in the poll.

broncocalijohn
12-08-2009, 10:16 PM
BTW: I said 2-2 but I got this good feeling about this week's game. If the running game is a going, we have a great chance to take this. Colts running game is bad so getting Manning to make some throwing mistakes/turnovers by ints or fumbles via sacks could be had. Stay aggressive.

BroncoMan4ever
12-08-2009, 10:16 PM
i say we are finishing the regular season 4-0 and go into the playoffs as the team no one wants to play and then go on a tear and take home the Lombardi.

although i am truly happy with the team regardless of what we do the rest of the season, provided we don't **** the bed to end the season. this team is vastly improved over last year and that is what we all wanted, just improvement to show Bowlen made the right call, and he has been proven correct.

ScottXray
12-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Dont think we can overlook Oakland this time around. 1-3 is possible, but Im hoping for and expecting at least 3-1.

+1 ...We HAVE to take care of business in the Division games, and I think we
win 1 of 2 on the road. The Oakland game worries me since they put in a competent QB, and thats another team that seems to give us fits in our house.. Too bad the chuggers got off easy and played Jabba the Hunger, instead of a real QB.

Rausch 2.0
12-09-2009, 01:28 AM
I see 2-2.

And no, I don't see KC winning the rematch...

OCBronco
12-09-2009, 01:29 AM
We beat the Eagles and Chiefs, and we lose to the Colts and Raiders. I certainly hope I'm wrong, though.

Rausch 2.0
12-09-2009, 01:31 AM
We beat the Eagles and Chiefs, and we lose to the Colts and Raiders. I certainly hope I'm wrong, though.

Small change.

You (finally) beat the Colts and Chiefs and lose to the Eagles and Raiders.

Just me.

The Faiders could be a legit PITA if they had anyone who remotely resembled a QB on roster...

Broncoman13
12-09-2009, 03:53 AM

Good point... I meant more less, I'd be happy with any finish b/c I've seen enough out of this team to know that Coach McDaniels has a bright future ahead as do the rest of the Broncos. Its only a matter of time...

GeniusatWork
12-09-2009, 04:21 AM
What the heck, 4-0. It's not impossible.

Broncoman13
12-09-2009, 04:50 AM
I'm thinking we will ride our running game into the playoffs. There were a few times that I thought we should have just kept running vs the Chefs, but the plan was to run it often and I like that plan. Ryan Clady's run blocking the last several weeks has been better than his pass blocking. With exception of Sunday vs Tamba, that is really saying something for Clady.

The Colts don't run the ball real well and they can't stop the run too well. I think we can have a 35 minute TOP game and win a close one in a 24-21 fashion. In fact, I think we'll be able to get a lead and hang on for dear life as Mr. Comeback (v3.0) does his thing!!

gtown
12-09-2009, 06:19 AM
I think we can go 3-1. McD better have the team prepared for the homes games though. Utterly humiliating losing to Jokeland at Invesco by 20 points last year. I think we can beat one of Philly and Indy. Both teams have played several close games this year against questionable competition. All we need to do is control the clock with the run game and the dink and dunk.

oubronco
12-09-2009, 06:21 AM
McMother****ingD will except nothing but 4-0 mother****ers

SJ Bronco
12-09-2009, 10:03 AM
McMother****ingD will except nothing but 4-0 mother****ers

:bronxrox::manesmack:smashraid:militia:

Old Dude
12-09-2009, 10:15 AM
I think we'll split from here on out ... and it will probably be some freakish combination, like winning one of the road games while getting upset by the damned Raiders.

I'd be more optimistic if we hadn't just lost Harris for the year.

NYBronco
12-09-2009, 10:20 AM
I think we go 3 - 1. One loss to either the colts or eagles and I think Denver matches up well vs. the payton colts.