PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs Chiefs highlight video

Broncosfreak_56
12-08-2009, 09:14 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7hLM_dzOWSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7hLM_dzOWSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

As usual, awesome video by milehighfootball.:notworthy

vancejohnson82
12-08-2009, 09:16 AM
one thing I did want to point out about that game.....

we were all kinda bashing on Clady for being eaten up by Tamba Hali....but Clady was the lead block in three of our scores....not his best showing obviously, but it wasnt a terrible game for the big guy

SJ Bronco
12-08-2009, 09:25 AM
All that video proves is that dawkins is a bigger beast than even I had seen on sunday. Oh, and Kyle seems to be a bit more confident in his knowledge of the offense. Plays are a little less vanilla. Like the double screen.

Los Broncos
12-08-2009, 09:27 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=87380

oubronco
12-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Damn how many times this year have the RB's gotten tackled by the shoestrings with nothing but endzone in front of them they are so close to breaking some long td runs

dbfan21
12-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Always a great watch! Nice work.

Hey, anyone notice at about the 5:30 mark when Goodman intercepts Cassel, the two defenders (I think Haggan & Peterson) run by him in the opposite direction? I know they were trying to pick off the WR that Goodman was covering, but it just looked wierd...as if they were avoiding the action. Watch it again...it's pretty funny.

HooptyHoops
12-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the highlights...I was complaining that I watched ESPN all day, and the halftime of the Monday night game and guess how many highlights I saw of our Broncos? Zip!! I couldn't believe it!! Thanks for posting this Broncosfreak!!

SonOfLe-loLang
12-08-2009, 10:40 AM
That was a sweet block Larsen had on Hochstein on one of hillis's runs

missingnumber7
12-08-2009, 10:54 AM
How would you like to be a SS or OLB and see both larsen coming at you then look further back and see hillis. OUCH.

Greatspirits
12-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Awesome! Thanks for posting! It warmed me up inside on this frigid Colorado day!

Bronco Yoda
12-08-2009, 12:07 PM
How would you like to be a SS or OLB and see both larsen coming at you then look further back and see hillis. OUCH.

Yah, I want to see some bubble screens with Hillis, Larsen & Daniel Graham steam rolling the Indy D this week.

goldengopher1976
12-08-2009, 12:39 PM
I was at the game, and it is still fantastic to watch the highlights. Well done.

Some thoughts:
1. Why is no one talking about the way Hali beat Clady consistently? I suppose it could be because everybody has a great day every once in a while, even against great players, but either way, it was one of the major things I watched during the course of the game.

2. That being said, what Clady lacked in pass protection, he more than made up for in run blocking--he is a beast.

3. I loved how when our DBs got a chance at a pick, they made it.

4. It didn't show up in the stat line, but we got great and consistent pressure on the KC QBs.

5. Haggan plays the run really well.

6. That was a dumb throw by Orton in the first quarter. Also, two of Hali's sacks could legitimately be put at Orton's feet for holding the ball so darn long. Ever heard of that "internal clock"?

7. We didn't need him with the success of the running game, and his kick returns added a lot, but I still didn't like how little Royal got used as the game went on.

8. All complaints aside, it was pretty sweet being in Arrowhead in December and watching a victory.

Beantown Bronco
12-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Hey, anyone notice at about the 5:30 mark when Goodman intercepts Cassel, the two defenders (I think Haggan & Peterson) run by him in the opposite direction? I know they were trying to pick off the WR that Goodman was covering, but it just looked wierd...as if they were avoiding the action. Watch it again...it's pretty funny.

This jumped out at me big time when I watched the game live. I was worried that they were just late getting off the field or something at first and we'd get called for too many men on the field.

If they simply turned around and actually set up a return, the DB could've gained some serious yardage. It's not like the WR they were going after was any real threat. He was way behind the play. It definitely looked odd to say the least.

broncofan2438
12-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Awesome video!!

outdoor_miner
12-08-2009, 02:40 PM
That was a sweet block Larsen had on Hochstein on one of hillis's runs

Larsen has been doing an amazing job as a lead blocker. I always thought of it as a sort of "gimmick"... But, in all honesty, he seems to be a better lead blocker than Hillis (in a pure traditional fullback role).

It was also awesome to see Hillis pounding it down the Chiefs throats. He was so much fun to watch last year.

DomCasual
12-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Is it just me, or does this guy's music taste really, really suck? I don't know if the first one is actually a song. I hope not. And the second one? I would have been fine going through life without knowing there was a synth/techno remake of Crazy Train.

Thanks for posting it, though. I could probably listen to the Spice Girls, if it was set to Broncos highlights.

ghwk
12-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Man I wish Hillis would get his crap together so they would play him more, he is a nice change of pace, especially when the D is wearing down. Moreno and Bucky both looked great too.

ZONA
12-08-2009, 04:39 PM

That is one thing I would LOVE to see more of. Even if it's only 4 or 5 times a game or 2nd and short or 3rd and short. Hillis coming out with some fire when the game was on ice, you have to love that kind of passion and willingness to show his coach that he demands more touches. No way Bucky or Moreno break that attempted horse collar tackle that he did, and still got like 8 yards more. But watching those highlights, you have to take your hat off to Buckhalter. The dude is getting to the second level pretty damn fast and should be our #1 option in the running game. Give it to him 20 times vs the Colts and I think we win that game, if we don't have a defensive melt down that is.

UberBroncoMan
12-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Man I wish Hillis would get his crap together so they would play him more, he is a nice change of pace, especially when the D is wearing down. Moreno and Bucky both looked great too.

Personally I think we should go Moreno/Buck for the 1st 3 quarters and then unleash Hillis in the 4th. A fresh Hillis (who is already extra fresh from lack of playtime) vs a worn down and tired D in the 4th quarter will just plow for 5+ yards every damn carry.

BMarsh615
12-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Is it just me, or does this guy's music taste really, really suck? I don't know if the first one is actually a song. I hope not. And the second one? I would have been fine going through life without knowing there was a synth/techno remake of Crazy Train.

Thanks for posting it, though. I could probably listen to the Spice Girls, if it was set to Broncos highlights.

That first song is the song that Prater kicks off too at Invesco. It is actually a rap song my Roy Jones Jr.

BMarsh615
12-08-2009, 07:46 PM
I thought that McDaniels kept the starters in way to long. I don't know why he had Champ Bailey in on special teams late in the 4th quarter. I also thought we shouldn't have had Royal returning punts in the 4th Quarter.