PDA

View Full Version : Official OM High-Stakes league Playoffs thread

Doggcow
12-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Tentative, as I could have a broken leg on first play by Grant which would change the playoff picture, but as it stands

1. Dizzy's Roughnecks
2. Not Kaylore (Beat ya!)
3. AP-Ness Envy
4. Popps & The Minions
5. Bad MoJo
6. Woopigsooie (Way to sneak in there buddy!)

Round 1
Dizzy/Kaylore bye

Woopigsooie @ AP-Ness Envy
Bad MoJo @ Popps & The Minions

LETS DO IT!

Doggcow
12-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Oh ****ing gay. They took away Meachum's TD. How is this different than Percy getting a Kick Return TD? We should go back and erase all ST TD's if this holds up. Load of ****.

Doggcow
12-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Guess I was wrong! With Yahoo stealing 6 points from me you'll sneak away with this one. However, Woopigsooie just stole frisco broncos' 6 seed! LOL!

Arkie
12-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Guess I was wrong! With Yahoo stealing 6 points from me you'll sneak away with this one. However, Woopigsooie just stole frisco broncos' 6 seed! LOL!

That's the craziest thing I've seen in fantasy football. I had already accepted missing the playoffs. Then Ray Rice broke his longest run of the night in the last minute of garbage time. That barely put me over the top. :rofl:

Doggcow
12-08-2009, 11:02 AM
That's the craziest thing I've seen in fantasy football. I had already accepted missing the playoffs. Then Ray Rice broke his longest run of the night in the last minute of garbage time. That barely put me over the top. :rofl:

I'd be pissed if I were Frisco, lol!

I got my 6 points back from Meachum to shake up the playoff picture! Should be an epic battle between me and Not Kaylore again in too weeks.

(I assume you already accepted your fate)

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Well I guess I lose, my **** luck in fantasy playoffs continues.

Grant, Jennings, ADP, Shiancoe, Meachum, Ricky Williams in the redzone... get outscored by Mason Crosby.

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 02:16 PM
WHAT A SECOND HALF BY MY TEAM! Good try Whoops, but I think you're done :)

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 02:37 PM
WHAT A SECOND HALF BY MY TEAM! Good try Whoops, but I think you're done :)

Well, unless SD just crushes Dallas as they keep committing PI on the 2 yard line.... In which case we both lose :(

Doggcow
12-13-2009, 08:31 PM
4 Seed and 3 Seed advance as expected it looks like.

Aside from a huge game from Warner I should hold on.

See you in the Semi-Finals Dizzy!

underrated29
12-14-2009, 11:51 AM
ok, what did i miss??

Just got back in town last night. I see Doggy Dog that you must have beaten me last week. Was it close?

Doesnt really matter- i am ready to roll for the playoffs. A rematch would be sweet, but AP looks pissed off, and i have him in my other league- I dont want to face him or root against him.

Popps
12-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Wow, 160. Why do I have the feeling I'm going to wish I could have spread these points out a bit?

Doggcow
12-15-2009, 01:58 AM
ok, what did i miss??

Just got back in town last night. I see Doggy Dog that you must have beaten me last week. Was it close?

Doesnt really matter- i am ready to roll for the playoffs. A rematch would be sweet, but AP looks pissed off, and i have him in my other league- I dont want to face him or root against him.

I think I cocksmacked you. I forgot. I'm just loving my massive win streak right now.

Plus I made it back to even at least.

We're the SEC Championship for sure (e.g. winner takes the championship for sure!)

underrated29
12-16-2009, 12:01 PM
I dont know what to do about addai. I dont know if he will play, or for how long if he does.

i could start benson in his place against the bolts, but i heard benson will split reps with LJ- who i also have but dont want to start ahead of mendenhall, who isnt exactly the best start of the week either.

No matter. I will figure it out and hopefully a Pissed off Steelers team shall arise from the ashes on the back of Rashard.

Doggcow
12-18-2009, 01:44 AM
I dont know what to do about addai. I dont know if he will play, or for how long if he does.

i could start benson in his place against the bolts, but i heard benson will split reps with LJ- who i also have but dont want to start ahead of mendenhall, who isnt exactly the best start of the week either.

No matter. I will figure it out and hopefully a Pissed off Steelers team shall arise from the ashes on the back of Rashard.

Damn, wasn't going to say it, but had a massive gut feeling that Addai would suck. You pulled him. That probably won you the week.

I'd rather Ced-Ben crushed and I lost than the Chargers winning anyway though, so there's a silver lining.

underrated29
12-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Damn, wasn't going to say it, but had a massive gut feeling that Addai would suck. You pulled him. That probably won you the week.

I'd rather Ced-Ben crushed and I lost than the Chargers winning anyway though, so there's a silver lining.

Honestly, after the broncos lost to Indy, I was never going to start him. I just wanted more input to back up my descision. But yes, i am glad that you and I have the same gut instinct about him.

You have a silver lining, but i dont. So it would really suck for me to have your scenario play out the opposite. But I couldnt agree with you more. Go Benson and romp the chargers!

Doggcow
12-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Honestly, after the broncos lost to Indy, I was never going to start him. I just wanted more input to back up my descision. But yes, i am glad that you and I have the same gut instinct about him.

You have a silver lining, but i dont. So it would really suck for me to have your scenario play out the opposite. But I couldnt agree with you more. Go Benson and romp the chargers!

If all works out it could be perfect. Benson goes up big with 2 TD's early on the Chargers and then Rivers throws jump balls to VJax all day. Or it could go totally ****ball on you and the Chargers dominate.

Popps
12-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Looks like I'm in the finals?

Who is APness?

Doggcow
12-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Looks like I'm in the finals?

Who is APness?

AP-Ness is right hurr! I just got back from Denver. **** what a **** game. Thank god I beat Not Kaylore to get into the championships and make my weekend better!

I hope they sit all your saints this week now :)

Popps
12-21-2009, 09:53 PM
AP-Ness is right hurr! I just got back from Denver. **** what a **** game. Thank god I beat Not Kaylore to get into the championships and make my weekend better!

I hope they sit all your saints this week now :)

It bears watching. :)

Doggcow
12-26-2009, 05:01 PM
It bears watching. :)

I think I could get ****ed this week when they bench ADP. I hope I'm at least up 5 going into MNF, because Rice will keep playing I bet.

Doggcow
12-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Wow I got ****ed by the fantasy gods. Good run I guess.

Jax throws a pick on the 5 yard line, at least a 4 point swing for you.
then Ricky INJURED on the 2 yard line, punched in TD with backup on next play, 6.2 point swing
GB rushes with Brandon ****ing Jackson for a 9 yd TD instead of ANY OF MY ****ING PACKERS, another 6.9 pt swing.

You win. I just got royally ****ed this week.

Doggcow
12-27-2009, 01:15 PM
ANOTHER ****ING 4 YD TD FOR BRANDON ****ING JACKSON AFTER FINLEY TACKLED ON THE 4. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

I will NEVER draft packers again, holy ****.

Doggcow
12-27-2009, 01:37 PM
NE rushes for a loss on 4th down in a blowout and I don't get the FG....

Doggcow
12-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Another touchdown for ricky's replacement Lex Hilliard.

Wow. Can you say, butt****ed?

Doggcow
12-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Lol all my packers are benched too. Frustrating.

Popps
12-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Wow, I still have hope. Thought I'd be out of it for sure, by now.

If Rice somehow outscores AP by 6 points, I'm the champ.

Unlikely, though. Hell, they could be pulling starters by the 2nd quarter, as ****ty as the Bears are.

Doggcow
12-28-2009, 12:08 AM
Wow, I still have hope. Thought I'd be out of it for sure, by now.

If Rice somehow outscores AP by 6 points, I'm the champ.

Unlikely, though. Hell, they could be pulling starters by the 2nd quarter, as ****ty as the Bears are.

Probably gonna happen. Just my luck. I got boned this week by the Packers, and Ricky getting injured.

Doggcow
12-29-2009, 01:01 AM
CHAMPIONSHIP!

Who's down for next year?

Popps
12-29-2009, 02:42 AM
Congrats to you. Nice job.

I'll take 2nd, considering the up and down season I had.

It was fun playing with everyone. I'm down for next season.

underrated29
12-30-2009, 09:59 AM
of course...to bad you snubbed me out.....Dam that Tom Brady. 1 freaking TD-pathetic.

I think next year we should up the ante a little. But thats just my personal opinion. Maybe like an additional $20 or so.........just a thought.

Doggcow
01-01-2010, 05:16 PM
of course...to bad you snubbed me out.....Dam that Tom Brady. 1 freaking TD-pathetic.

I think next year we should up the ante a little. But thats just my personal opinion. Maybe like an additional $20 or so.........just a thought.

I'm cool with it going up.

I'm glad I played you the week I did! Lol, that worked out nicely. I played popps the one week I could beat him, and played the only guy I could beat week 1 of the playoffs. Worked out pretty well.

Wheres JCM at btw? I need to pay off some xmas presents lol

Doggcow
07-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Bump!

Can't find the other thread... Who created it? lol.

Who's up for another year???

underrated29
07-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Back in Black baby!

I want some big time revenge. Holding 1st place up til the playoffs, then lose in conference champ game, with my stacked team. Not saying yours, or anyone else didnt have a stacked team either, but it still stings to lose after doing so well for the season.

PS- great time to bump, and the FF itch is already starting to tear away at me. Lets get this thing rolling again..

PSS- JCMelway I think started the original.

JCMElway
08-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Hey all, I put the league back up. Password is Broncos1. You should have been sent an invite when I re-upped the league. If you didn't, let me know.

And If you are down for the league again, start sending me your $50 now. JCMElway@yahoo.com for paypal users, or 7101 Bill Hughes Rd, Austin tx, 78745 for snail mail users.

underrated29
08-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Hey all, I put the league back up. Password is Broncos1. You should have been sent an invite when I re-upped the league. If you didn't, let me know.

And If you are down for the league again, start sending me your $50 now. JCMElway@yahoo.com for paypal users, or 7101 Bill Hughes Rd, Austin tx, 78745 for snail mail users.

Do I dare try the paypal method again???

JCMElway
08-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Yeah, just so long as you send it to my email address. It's

JCMElway@yahoo.com

Send it early in case there's a screw up again. And include your OM handle AND your team name.