PDA

View Full Version : Was the KFC Game Blacked out this week?

broncosteven
12-06-2009, 07:03 PM
The stadium was maybe just over half full at the start of the game, maybe another couple thousand showed into the 2nd quarter but it thinned out by the 4th quarter and it seemed like a Bronco home game with 10 minutes to go in the game.

Did this get blacked out locally or did they sell enough tickets to get the game on TV only to have those ticket holders bail on the game?

It is not often that Denver wins in AnalHead in December I would think this game would be their SB and they would jury rig their Camero's enough to get to the game.

ant1999e
12-06-2009, 07:04 PM
It was like a home game towards the end there. I was having a blast.

Archer81
12-06-2009, 07:06 PM
They showed arial shots of Arrowhead...lot of blue in those stands, more so towards the end of the game.

:Broncos:

broncosteven
12-06-2009, 07:07 PM

One thing I never understood is Analhead's lot paved or just gravel/dirt?

Looks like they have the front door paved/cemented but it looks like dirt around the rest of the lot.

Classy!

Maybe they didn't want the Camero leaks to show up on pavement/concrete.

Bronx33
12-06-2009, 07:13 PM

I could hear ya..

Los Broncos
12-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Seeing it empty in the 4th quarter was priceless :giggle:

Crushaholic
12-06-2009, 10:36 PM
I didn't get a chance to watch the game. I listened to it on the radio, instead. I don't really know the answer to your question, except none of the Chiefs fans I know complained that they couldn't see the game, locally. I'll let you know if I heard otherwise...