PDA

View Full Version : 8-4 !!!!!

oubronco
12-06-2009, 01:47 PM
well we're 8-4 and some people are still beeotching the Indy game is going to be interesting to see if we matchup with the bigdogs

Spider
12-06-2009, 01:52 PM
colts next week .... I cant wait

Baba Booey
12-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Well we're leading the wildcard for at least another week. You're right Spider, next week will be the big test. If we at the very least play them close, I think it will let us finish strong and hopefully win our last three.

NYBronco
12-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Bring on the colts!

BABronco
12-06-2009, 02:42 PM
I hate the effin colts. Roommate is a colt fan and is already talking ****. I really hope we beat them.

Taco John
12-06-2009, 02:46 PM
This Colts game is going to be exciting. I was immediately excited for it when the Chiefs game ended. That was a nice win - it's always nice to win in Arrowhead - but it seemed like an exhibition. Man the Chiefs looked like garbage out there! But this Colts game - we could be the team that knocks them off their pedestal. And I think this team can do it.

I can't wait!

theAPAOps5
12-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Next week all depends on the Denver Pass rush. Cassel had lots of time but the coverage was great. Cassell is no Manning and Manning could have a field day with no pass rush. But I think it will be a fun game regardless and the team will be prepared and in it the entire game rather than games in the past against Indy!

oubronco
12-06-2009, 02:53 PM
I think we can run all day on Indy and please let loose the pass rush

NYBronco
12-06-2009, 02:56 PM
I think we can run all day on Indy and please let loose the pass rush

Hope to see some better pass protection for Orton and a few more pass throw aways before giving up a sack and fumble or two.

Beantown Bronco
12-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Hope to see some better pass protection for Orton and a few more pass throw aways before giving up a sack and fumble or two.

Pass Pro looked good to me today. All of the turnovers seemed to happen when Orton was sitting back there for like 7-10 seconds.

snowspot66
12-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Pass Pro looked good to me today. All of the turnovers seemed to happen when Orton was sitting back there for like 7-10 seconds.

Yeah, just held on to it too long. A little uncharacteristic for him. He's usually pretty good about that.

outdoor_miner
12-06-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm nervous about the no-huddle. That has killed our defense this year, and there is no one better than Manning at running it.

Bronco Warrior
12-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Indy has been suspect in alot of games. We have a real shot especially if we Zone Block the helloutta them and rotate Moreno, Bucky and YES Hillis and wear down that small Indy Front line!

oubronco
12-06-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm nervous about the no-huddle. That has killed our defense this year, and there is no one better than Manning at running it.

Why not run it ourselves mixed with a little Wildhorse it might catch them by surprise

That One Guy
12-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Nolan was creative with his blitzing early and used to have guys blitzing unblocked to the QB. That seems to be a thing of the past now but what we really need next week.

What good is the 3-4 if you're not using the creative benefits that it allows you?

dsmoot
12-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Nolan was creative with his blitzing early and used to have guys blitzing unblocked to the QB. That seems to be a thing of the past now but what we really need next week.

What good is the 3-4 if you're not using the creative benefits that it allows you?

If there is one significant aspect of Peyton, it is his ability to make teams pay for the blitz. The Denver front 7 must produce some exceptional individual efforts against the Colts OL. Alternately, the offense must score TD's not FG's with a time consuming running game.

Kaylore
12-06-2009, 04:54 PM
This Colts game is going to be exciting. I was immediately excited for it when the Chiefs game ended. That was a nice win - it's always nice to win in Arrowhead - but it seemed like an exhibition. Man the Chiefs looked like garbage out there! But this Colts game - we could be the team that knocks them off their pedestal. And I think this team can do it.

I can't wait!

This is where I'm at. That was more a display of crappy football playing and coaching than a good game where the Broncos fought hard and won. I didn't feel as excited after as I did after the Giants game or the Chargers on MNF. It felt like we beat up on an old lady.

Broncojef
12-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Patriots, Chargers, Bengals...the only AFC division leader we have yet to beat is the Colts, lets go for the sweep!!!

baja
12-06-2009, 05:00 PM
KC had 9 dropped passes

SJ Bronco
12-06-2009, 05:11 PM
This is where I'm at. That was more a display of crappy football playing and coaching than a good game where the Broncos fought hard and won. I didn't feel as excited after as I did after the Giants game or the Chargers on MNF. It felt like we beat up on an old lady.

She had it coming...

Broncoman13
12-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Next week all depends on the Denver Pass rush. Cassel had lots of time but the coverage was great. Cassell is no Manning and Manning could have a field day with no pass rush. But I think it will be a fun game regardless and the team will be prepared and in it the entire game rather than games in the past against Indy!

Plus Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Clark, and Addai/Brown all catch the ball!!!

kappys
12-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Im happy. We've met my offseason win expectations with 4 games to go!

Broncoman13
12-06-2009, 07:33 PM

Well maybe so, but who knew beating up an old lady would FEEL SO GOOD!!!

Archer81
12-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Well maybe so, but who knew beating up an old lady would FEEL SO GOOD!!!

Well its not like its a sweet old lady who people like. This is the old bitch who hits your mailbox when she tries to back into her driveway, scares kids and has her dog stuffed so she can snuggle with something at night.

:Broncos:

Pony Boy
12-06-2009, 09:11 PM

I think we will be better prepared for the no-huddle, Shanny never prepared for it or at least it didn't seem like he did. Looking back, I don't think he ever made 2nd half adjustments.

Bronco Yoda
12-06-2009, 09:17 PM
I won $250 today against a 'Bronco Fan' who didn't think we'd make it to .500 this year. I still have one more bet but I'm not going to mention it yet. Don't want to jinx it. :)