PDA

View Full Version : Josh McD

Spider
12-06-2009, 12:44 PM
the new hated man of the afc west ......... runnin the score up pisses off alot of people .......... I love it ;D
not like we was loved by all anyway ......... :D

Spider
12-06-2009, 12:45 PM
we need to hook up with the chargers again ............ Lock horns and kick ass ......

yhova
12-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Come on guys. I want 50!

oubronco
12-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Mother****ing F**k em

Williams
12-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Come on guys. I want 50!

:rofl:

KCStud
12-06-2009, 01:02 PM
the new hated man of the afc west ......... runnin the score up pisses off alot of people .......... I love it ;D

I have to say that the 4th down play was pretty classless. Going for it instead of trying a FG when you're up by that much.

Broncos4Life
12-06-2009, 01:08 PM
I have to say that the 4th down play was pretty classless. Going for it instead of trying a FG when you're up by that much.

:thumbsup:
;D

Williams
12-06-2009, 01:14 PM

All the KC D had to do was tackle Moreno. He's slow, ask Bob. ;)

brncs_fan
12-06-2009, 01:17 PM

Make a stop and you get the ball back. Instead you let him run free for 18 yds and the TD.

Orange4Life
12-06-2009, 01:20 PM

You didn't have to let us score

Hercules Rockefeller
12-06-2009, 01:25 PM

Make a ****ing tackle then. It's not like Denver was doing anything exotic.

DenverBrit
12-06-2009, 01:27 PM

He was trying to take time off the clock.

It's the NFL, not the NCAA........it's KC's job to stop Denver's offense.

theAPAOps5
12-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Almost as classless as telling your team they suck by going for a fake punt on your own 30. Also if they wanted to score on that 4th down they could have thrown. Its not Denvers fault KC can't tackle.

Its running it up when throw bombs do play action and go deep. Denver ran the ball and threw screens for the majority of the second half. KC has to do its part and stop them. THey didn't and the result is scores. Not Denvers fault KC is inept.

KCStud
12-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Oh ok so going for it on 4th down instead of a FG when your up by more than 4 TD's instead late in the 4th quarter is not classless.
Keep telling yourselves that. If that was your team than you would think it was classless as well ;)

Bronx33
12-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Oh ok so going for it on 4th down instead of a FG when your up by more than 4 TD's instead late in the 4th quarter is not classless.
Keep telling yourselves that. If that was your team than you would think it was classless as well ;)

Go brush your tooth.

NYBronco
12-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Great win McD in KC no less.

spdirty
12-06-2009, 01:35 PM

Oh kiss our orange and blue asses. Josh McDaniels remembers what you punks did to us in 2004. Up big, throwing fades, running it up as much as you lil pricks could.

Paybacks a bltch, especially in your house, in December, bltch.

Hercules Rockefeller
12-06-2009, 01:36 PM

No, I'd be pissed my team couldn't stop a slow (according to GoChiefs) RB who ran wide and went untouched into the endzone.

Killericon
12-06-2009, 01:36 PM
I always thought going for it on 4th down was the classier move when you're up by a lot.

theAPAOps5
12-06-2009, 01:39 PM
I always thought going for it on 4th down was the classier move when you're up by a lot.

Exactly because they don't get it its a turnover even if they get it the clock runs and you run student body left and student body right. Problem is KC looked like they don't like contact and let him score.

DenverBrit
12-06-2009, 01:39 PM

Settle down, Studly.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff255/Pull_Up_A_Chair/Waaambulance.jpg

DenverBrit
12-06-2009, 01:41 PM

It is. But clowns like KC Dud and Boob don't 'get it'....or much else.

NYBronco
12-06-2009, 01:46 PM

And hopefully less hated in Denver.

spdirty
12-06-2009, 02:02 PM
And hopefully less hated in Denver.

I think around here you can only earn brownie points by running it up on them.:~ohyah!:

snowspot66
12-06-2009, 02:18 PM

As long as it's a run I agree.

Keeps the clock moving. No sure bet that there is a conversion. How is that not better than a chip shot field goal and forcing them to line up for a kickoff? Nobody likes having an extra kickoff to field at the end of a blowout.

BroncoDoug
12-06-2009, 02:33 PM

go comb your mother****ing mullet or something, and worry about your crap *** defense and how to actually stop a play...

seanpgk
12-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Oh kiss our orange and blue asses. Josh McDaniels remembers what you punks did to us in 2004. Up big, throwing fades, running it up as much as you lil pricks could.

Paybacks a bltch, especially in your house, in December, bltch.

I agree. I was at that game in 2004 and had no problem with them running up the score. The Broncs played like sh*t that day and that's what happens. Just glad to see Denver is giving it back to 'em.

This is pro football brother!!

Mogulseeker
12-06-2009, 02:52 PM

That was actually the Broncos trying to give the ball back to the Chiefs so they wouldn't run up the score. But they suck so bad that Knowshon wouldn't go down even if he wanted to.

Kaylore
12-06-2009, 03:40 PM

This was devastating to you, wasn't it? I know you Chief fans look forward to this game all year. It was a hollow win for us. It was mostly you guys sucking and dropping balls than us really dominating. In fact our QB played pretty crappy and we still rolled you guys. Enjoy your sour grapes and see you for your beat down in January.

http://www.greatrvstuff.com/uploaded_images/broom-2-773337.jpg

ScottXray
12-06-2009, 03:47 PM

Point differential in division games is one of the tie breakers. Running the score up a bit is part of playoff positioning , and I'm glad McD is aware of it.

Sucks to be a chef fan,,,but we got more points agaisnt you than SD....one point for us if it comes down to tie breakers.

KCStud
12-06-2009, 03:49 PM
This was devastating to you, wasn't it? I know you Chief fans look forward to this game all year. It was a hollow win for us. It was mostly you guys sucking and dropping balls than us really dominating. In fact our QB played pretty crappy and we still rolled you guys. Enjoy your sour grapes and see you for your beat down in January.

http://www.greatrvstuff.com/uploaded_images/broom-2-773337.jpg

Congrats on beating a bad team with little talent. Chiefs fans look forward to all divisional games just like you. Just because Bob and Chiefs Planet makes that game big doesn't mean the rest of the fan base does. And yes it was our team sucking more than your team dominating.

Chiefs fans will be there to watch your beat down in January. Chargers or Pats, whoever you play will dominate you. Chiefs fans will have that seat next to nice and warm for you. Enjoy it ;)

bronco militia
12-06-2009, 03:51 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1OMiSrEJXnY/RxkCA2arbSI/AAAAAAAAEVs/bsg7r-pt_VA/s400/herm.jpg

"YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"

2KBack
12-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Congrats on beating a bad team with little talent. Chiefs fans look forward to all divisional games just like you. Just because Bob and Chiefs Planet makes that game big doesn't mean the rest of the fan base does. And yes it was our team sucking more than your team dominating.

Chiefs fans will be there to watch your beat down in January. Chargers or Pats, whoever you play will dominate you. Chiefs fans will have that seat next to nice and warm for you. Enjoy it ;)

Chargers and Pats? Sweet, we are 2-1 in those matchups this season

Bronx33
12-06-2009, 03:53 PM

A win is a win sunshine and yes as usual ( you will be watching) from the outside ;)

SJ Bronco
12-06-2009, 03:55 PM
yeah that "you guys will be home for the second round just like us" crap argument is what I'm hearing from fade fans around here too. They know they'd give their left nut to be in our position right now

R8R H8R
12-06-2009, 03:56 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1OMiSrEJXnY/RxkCA2arbSI/AAAAAAAAEVs/bsg7r-pt_VA/s400/herm.jpg

"YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"

Best post in the thread. Rep. Hilarious!

BroncoDoug
12-06-2009, 04:39 PM

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/12/6/1188416/chiefs-lb-vrabel-lets-emotions-get

Dudeskey
12-06-2009, 06:11 PM

http://www.earthfrisk.com/uploads_user/1000/2/634.jpg

missingnumber7
12-06-2009, 06:23 PM
You gotta look at it this way to lose 44-14 and 44-13 in back to back weeks you have to have some kinda excuse. KC d is like the backup goalie in a minor league hockey game that everyone chants Sieve when they come in the game.

UboBronco
12-06-2009, 07:08 PM

KC Stud

I thought you were one who actually understood football etiquette.

In going for it on 4th down, if you stop us, you get the ball back, if we get the first down, we then sit on the ball not to run up the score, which we could have by kicking the field goal, you had your chance to have the game end in your politically correct mind. What Josh did was appeasing your pride, but you still had to try and play for one more play.

Wish you would actually understand the etiquettes of football.

Bronx33
12-06-2009, 07:16 PM
kCdud is just mad because his little brother goes for it all the time on 4th and long when they play madden and gets it he equates that to real life.

NYBronco
12-06-2009, 07:28 PM
KC's inability to get a TD on a 1st and goal at the one and had to settle for a FG is one reason for the poor attitude.

The botched fake punt that gave Denver the ball deep in their own territory is another reason for the poor attitude.

With that understanding the Broncos were expected to play keystone cops on our 4th down attemptand fall victim to our own failures.

Fortunately for many reasons the Broncos are not the chiefs.

DivineBronco
12-06-2009, 07:30 PM

sure that is true.............or you could try to be in the ****ing game

Los Broncos
12-06-2009, 09:10 PM
I love it and was praying for 50.

Los Broncos
12-06-2009, 10:09 PM
KC Stud

I thought you were one who actually understood football etiquette.

In going for it on 4th down, if you stop us, you get the ball back, if we get the first down, we then sit on the ball not to run up the score, which we could have by kicking the field goal, you had your chance to have the game end in your politically correct mind. What Josh did was appeasing your pride, but you still had to try and play for one more play.

Wish you would actually understand the etiquettes of football.

This, are we suppose to stop trying?

Bronco Yoda
12-06-2009, 11:48 PM

but it felt sooooo good Hilarious!

cutthemdown
12-06-2009, 11:54 PM

I'll tell you why it wasn't a bad move. To win in playoffs Mcdaniels knows he has to have Moreno better inside the 10 yrd line. It's experience that gives a RB a nose for the endzone. You have to learn all the little tricks and be able to read holes with tons of players all jammed up in a box.

You could say Moreno needs all the goal line touches he can get between now and a possible playoff game. Or even now and to be good enough to maybe beat Colts and Eagles.

Now Moreno more confident and ready to take the world. Confidence breeds success.

Also it's widely believed that it was the Chiefs who leaked the info on Broncos wanting Cassel right? Could have been payback for that who knows.

bpc
12-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Seriously, who cares about KC? That team is going no where fast. They couldn't stop an off-tackle play, it's not like we ran a play action fade a la Pete Carroll.

boltaneer
12-07-2009, 12:05 AM
I say stop your whining and play some defense, KC! You got your ass handed to you on a platter today!

Cassel gets benched for the second game in a row! I think a certain Charger fan predicted this before the season started. I wonder how Bobo is feeling about his $60 million dollar QB now. :)

DBroncos4life
12-07-2009, 12:11 AM
I thought points scored factor in tie breakers come playoff time. Its a tight playoff race so I would rather score as many points as we can just in case.

barryr
12-07-2009, 05:27 AM
If they had passed the ball, then Chief fans would have a complaint, but they ran the ball, so not McDaniels' fault they couldn't even stop what they knew was coming.

JJG
12-07-2009, 08:12 AM

I sir, find it pretty classless that your team decided not to even try on that play. They just wanted off the field at that point and just gave up. You should at least have some pride.

Good day, sir!

kappys
12-07-2009, 11:39 AM

Yeah a little classless. Then again it was pretty clear the chief's O wasn't going to do anything and we probably had more to lose kicking 3 and risking a kickoff return for TD(given the poor performance of our special teams).

Nevertheless I thoroughly enjoyed it. Been a long time since we won in KC and it was nice to do it with a little disrespect.