PDA

View Full Version : It can become official tomorrow.....

HAT
12-05-2009, 11:06 PM
.....And I hope it does.

If not, it will soon enough.

To be continued. :welcome:

BMarsh615
12-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Kyle Orton is going to become the highest paid player in NFL History tomorrow?

brncs_fan
12-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Spider comes out of the closet?

Rocket 7
12-05-2009, 11:11 PM
Bob gets laid?

baja
12-05-2009, 11:19 PM
broncos beat chiefs in december in arrowhead

OBF1
12-05-2009, 11:24 PM
.....And I hope it does.

If not, it will soon enough.

To be continued. :welcome:

You will actully have something to post about that someone will actully want to hear???

HAT
12-05-2009, 11:30 PM
If Bob getting laid happens on the same day that Spider comes out of the closet then we know that that hypnotist from the other thread is legit. ;D

But what I was referring to is the fact that no matter what anyone thinks of trading a 2010 first rounder to move up for Alphie......

There can be no denying that he traded the right 2010 pick.

And just to head the douchebags off at the pass who still want to hold onto the fact that it should have been conditional based on actual 2009 records....Ummmm, NO!

KingJoshBeard sent a message to this team way back in April that said "We're going to be better than the mother****ing Bears!"

HAT
12-05-2009, 11:34 PM
You will actully have something to post about that someone will actully want to hear???

Don't make me come throw rocks through your new windows D. It's cold outside, you need those double panes!

Are you guys still going to Cap' City on Sundays? I've had the kiddo a bunch on Sundays this year but want to try to check that place out before Christmas. Next week for Indy?

OBF1
12-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Matt.

I am personally going to kick your ass now :) No capital city for me anymore. Yes the place is the nicest sports bar around, but when they start playing music instead of watching the rest of the main game on the giant screen at half time and fruit cakes stand up and start dancing to said loud music, it is time for me to find another sports bar. Call Mike and he will let you know where we are heading for the games. I am heading to Disneyland with Chica and the kiddos next weekend..... But it is always fun going to bash faider fan when we kick their butts, maybe the sunday after next???

BMarsh615
12-06-2009, 12:04 AM
If Bob getting laid happens on the same day that Spider comes out of the closet then we know that that hypnotist from the other thread is legit. ;D

But what I was referring to is the fact that no matter what anyone thinks of trading a 2010 first rounder to move up for Alphie......

And just to head the douchebags off at the pass who still want to hold onto the fact that it should have been conditional based on actual 2009 records....Ummmm, NO!

KingJoshBeard sent a message to this team way back in April that said "We're going to be better than the mother****ing Bears!"

Epic letdown.Ha!

broncocalijohn
12-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Don't make me come throw rocks through your new windows D. It's cold outside, you need those double panes!

Are you guys still going to Cap' City on Sundays? I've had the kiddo a bunch on Sundays this year but want to try to check that place out before Christmas. Next week for Indy?

u r supposed to check out hooters in anaheim before that happens. I wont be there tomorrow due to the fact my wife set my son's bday time without contacting me first. 12 Noon! With it not on local tv, i can sneak out around 1 for the last few minutes. Sports Bar same shopping center as the party. Football Sunday and she doesnt look at the Broncos schedule.....women!

Archer81
12-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Bob gets laid?

A statistical impossibility.

:Broncos:

SportinOne
12-06-2009, 12:58 AM

It would have been nice to have both...

Pony Boy
12-06-2009, 09:10 AM
OK, it's tomorrow. what's the big deal......

HAT
12-06-2009, 09:15 AM

I'm still on the fence about that one....But that's for a different thread.

outdoor_miner
12-06-2009, 09:16 AM

In reality, I think having 2 firsts would have prevented us from signing one of our big Free Agents this offseason.

oubronco
12-06-2009, 09:27 AM
broncos beat chiefs in december in arrowhead

DING DING DING we have a Mother****ing winner

Killericon
12-06-2009, 09:45 AM
It's the Bears finishing with a worse record than the Broncos.

I think?