PDA

View Full Version : The best running back on the field Sunday...

Bob's your Information Minister
12-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Will be this guy:

http://www.kcchiefsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/JamaalCharlesRun.jpg

Be prepared for a lot of this:

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/0/1/7/c/PicImg_Denver_Broncos_v_c592.jpg

zms325i
12-05-2009, 08:31 AM
OK. Thanks for the tip

tsiguy96
12-05-2009, 08:34 AM
yea, not the guy just voted rookie of the week

Dr. Broncenstein
12-05-2009, 08:37 AM
http://jenden.us/storage/JD/img/cool_story_bro.jpg

12-05-2009, 08:43 AM
yea, not the guy just voted rookie of the week

Anyone could run behind Denver's line.

Slowshon Moreno is pretty disappointing for being such a high pick.

Williams
12-05-2009, 08:46 AM

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/broncoking16/topper-chiefs.jpg

BlaK-Argentina
12-05-2009, 08:51 AM

Hey how's that LJ deal working for ya?

Moreno has been far from a dissapointment. Only to clueless morons he has.

TonyR
12-05-2009, 09:00 AM

It's funny how a rookie who's 13th in the league in rushing, tops among rookie RB's, is somehow a disappointment. 13th may not sound all that great until you stop and realize that 19 teams have leading rushers with fewer yards.

12-05-2009, 09:00 AM

He has 2 runs over 20 yards all season.

For a first-round pick that's disappointing. When you spend such a high pick on a running back he's supposed to make big plays.

Of course, he's slow, so, good luck with that. Slowshown.

12-05-2009, 09:01 AM
It's funny how a rookie who's 13th in the league in rushing, tops among rookie RB's, is somehow a disappointment. 13th may not sound all that great until you stop and realize that 19 teams have leading rushers with fewer yards.

Just about any decent running back could be 13th in the league behind your line. Deep down you know this.

Lev Vyvanse
12-05-2009, 09:03 AM

For a first-round pick that's disappointing. When you spend such a high pick on a running back he's supposed to make big plays.

You just guaranteed he runs for a buck fifty sunday.

12-05-2009, 09:04 AM
You just guaranteed he runs for a buck fifty sunday.

If Slowshon Moreno runs for 150 yards I will leave this board for a week.

DenverBrit
12-05-2009, 09:05 AM
This only works if you don't feed the idiot!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/myfask/258Troll_spray.jpg

TonyR
12-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Just about any decent running back could be 13th in the league behind your line. Deep down you know this.

This is where people who understand football are clearly separated from those who don't. Denver's O-line excels at pass blocking but is not an elite run blocking line. Good, yes. Great, no. And the fact that they no longer exclusively use the run blocking scheme the line was built for is also worth noting.

crawdad
12-05-2009, 09:06 AM

Why not just leave....period!

12-05-2009, 09:07 AM

I have to celebrate KC's win this Sunday!

bronco610
12-05-2009, 09:08 AM

Don't bother he will just welch !

oubronco
12-05-2009, 09:12 AM
bobo it sucks being a Queefs fan doesn't it...................come on now just admit it, it really sucks

BlaK-Argentina
12-05-2009, 09:13 AM
This is where people who understand football are clearly separated from those who don't. Denver's O-line excels at pass blocking but is not an elite run blocking line. Good, yes. Great, no. And the fact that they no longer exclusively use the run blocking scheme the line was built for is also worth noting.

No point in talking football with Bob. He can't. I'm sure he thinks Denver's oline is the best in the league, but that's just because he's a closet Broncos fan. I'm sure HE'S dissapointed that Knowshon doesn't have a long run yet.

Long runs are overrated, IMO. I'd take a running game that gains 3-4-5 yds on every play and breaks a 15 yd run every now and then, than a running game that looks like Tatum Bell is running it. You get to tire and demoralize the defense with a consistent running game. You control the pace of the game and the TOP. Who wants a 80 yd TD drive that takes 15 seconds if you can take 6 minutes of the clock and drive the ball on 12 plays to the endzone? That kind of offense will win you a championship. I hope that's what McD has in mind.

Of course, you need a big play here or there but I'll leave those to the passing game. :strong:

12-05-2009, 09:14 AM
bobo it sucks being a Queefs fan doesn't it...................come on now just admit it, it really sucks

I don't feel the pain anymore. I'm numb.

I'd still rather have Jamaal Charles than Slowshon Moreno, though.

Pony Boy
12-05-2009, 09:29 AM

Will break off 2K in his career against the Chiefs.....

BMarsh615
12-05-2009, 09:33 AM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/broncoking16/topper-chiefs.jpg

:spit::spit::spit::spit::spit:

BMarsh615
12-05-2009, 09:39 AM

You are a moron. Knowshon Moreno has the lowest negative play percentage in the NFL this year. The dude is quick as a cat.

12-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Knowshon Moreno has the lowest negative play percentage in the NFL this year.

So he's great at not sucking.

That's first-round material right there!

Matt Cassel is great at avoiding turnovers, you know!

Broncobiv
12-05-2009, 09:44 AM
http://marketmynovel.com/images/Dont-Feed-the-Trolls.png

Just stop replying to this crap! You know there's absolutely no point!

Pony Boy
12-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Butter fingers: Chiefs' Charles must stop fumbling
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - Todd Haley is not happy when the subject of fumbling is brought up in connection with Jamaal Charles.
He did have a costly fumble during last week's loss to San Diego, however, something which has been a problem going back to his days as a Texas Longhorn.

12-05-2009, 09:50 AM
That's the other thing about Slowshon Moreno - he's a fumbler.

He's lost four fumbles this year. Terrible. Charles has lost two.

Peoples Champ
12-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Butter fingers: Chiefs' Charles must stop fumbling
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - Todd Haley is not happy when the subject of fumbling is brought up in connection with Jamaal Charles.
He did have a costly fumble during last week's loss to San Diego, however, something which has been a problem going back to his days as a Texas Longhorn.

this is funny

loborugger
12-05-2009, 09:51 AM
With the exception of this thread, Jiggles absence from the Mane this week has been noteworthy - and not to mention nice. This leads me to think that even he doesnt have high hopes for his craptacular team this weekend.

And this is the thing. Denver usually loses at KC. So many realistic Broncos fans arent expecting a win this weekend. A win wouldnt be a huge stretch, but its not guarantee. But Jiggles knows that even if his team wins... even if the humiliate us ala last season... even if our team doesnt make an effort... he knows that our franchise is headed in the right direction and that his isnt. Only one of our teams is on the hook for 60 million to a mediocre QB. Only one team has run off a franchise RB and a franchise DE, a franchise DE who would be the the most noteworthy guy not only in his team but in his division game if he werent playing with Brett Favre.

And that is why Bob hasnt been around much this week even thou his Super Bowl is tomorrow.

12-05-2009, 09:58 AM
With the exception of this thread, Jiggles absence from the Mane this week has been noteworthy - and not to mention nice. This leads me to think that even he doesnt have high hopes for his craptacular team this weekend.

And this is the thing. Denver usually loses at KC. So many realistic Broncos fans arent expecting a win this weekend. A win wouldnt be a huge stretch, but its not guarantee. But Jiggles knows that even if his team wins... even if the humiliate us ala last season... even if our team doesnt make an effort... he knows that our franchise is headed in the right direction and that his isnt. Only one of our teams is on the hook for 60 million to a mediocre QB. Only one team has run off a franchise RB and a franchise DE, a franchise DE who would be the the most noteworthy guy not only in his team but in his division game if he werent playing with Brett Favre.

And that is why Bob hasnt been around much this week even thou his Super Bowl is tomorrow.

Nice theory. But I've been around plenty.

rastaman
12-05-2009, 10:40 AM

I'll be the first to say that Moreno isn't a disappointment as a rookie. I will however say that Moreno would be more impactul if he was allowed to run more often from an I-blocking formation with a lead FB blocking for him within a zone blocking scheme.

Moreno has struggled and looked averaged running from the empty back field/shot gun scheme. But Moreno is no quitter and will and has made the best out of running from the empty back field scheme.

glennst
12-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Only one team has run off a franchise RB

I gotta disagree with this. If Larry Johnson was a Bronco and acted the way he did toward our team, I would want him gone too. I don't think he makes a franchise better.

But yeah, trading Jared Allen was stupid.

Killericon
12-05-2009, 11:36 AM

You're confusing. Your trash talk is that our offensive line is great?

Bronx33
12-05-2009, 12:07 PM
remember bob ( you are always wrong)

Flex Gunmetal
12-05-2009, 12:10 PM
1 week away from the OM says our guy does better than your guy.
Fatass.

12-05-2009, 12:17 PM
remember bob ( you are always wrong)

I think the Broncos will beat the Chiefs....so how scared are you now?

Flex Gunmetal
12-05-2009, 12:32 PM
1 week away from the OM says our guy does better than your guy.
Fatass.

12-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Since you're pushing the issue, I'll bet on YPC.

When the Broncos are running the clock out Moreno may pass Charles, simply because he plays on the better team. So...that's a sucker's bet.

YPC will define who is the better back, though.

oubronco
12-05-2009, 12:41 PM
already backtracking what a dip****

Broncoman13
12-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I see you were too much of a pu$$y to send me your info so that I can come and "watch" the game with you... I'm only a few miles away blob, send me a PM.

azbroncfan
12-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Well I know of one guy Denver shouldn't have to worry about and that is #25. Bobo just made sure of that. Don't you have some stats to spew out for arguments Dip****? You say Moreno sucks but all you can say is he only has 2 runs of 20 or more yards. You lack any real insight to give an in depth analysis on why he sucks other than the above.

12-05-2009, 12:50 PM
already backtracking what a dip****

Who's backtracking?

I'm not taking a sucker's bet.

azbroncfan
12-05-2009, 12:56 PM

How come Charles has only 2 runs over 20? Doesn't he have world class speed?

LongDongJohnson
12-05-2009, 12:57 PM
well if denvers run defense plays like it did the first 6 games and the game against the giants, then charles wont do ****. denver will probably stack the box in an effort to stuff the run and let matt cassel beat them.

chiefs on the other hand suck at stopping everything.

Smiling Assassin27
12-05-2009, 01:35 PM
the best player at any position is not what denver strives for. we all know whom the best TEAM will be on the field and KC fans can pat themselves on the back for having better individual players while still failing as a team.

again, you see the stark difference between denver fans and kc fans. enjoy your 'elite' running back, we'll enjoy our playoff run.

12-05-2009, 01:38 PM
How come Charles has only 2 runs over 20? Doesn't he have world class speed?

First of all, Charles has 3 runs over 20 yards.

Second of all, he only has 78 carries you dip****.

BMarsh615
12-05-2009, 01:40 PM

Charles had two good games against two bad run defenses who didn't have a lot of film on him. As the season goes on Charles will become more of a non factor.

Smiling Assassin27
12-05-2009, 01:40 PM

gee, you'd think if he was so good, that he would've won the job out of training camp and,even with 78 carries, would have 78 carries over 20. huh.

congrats on having the reincarnation of gayle sayers, dude. enjoy your loss.

12-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Charles had two good games against two bad run defenses who didn't have a lot of film on him. As the season goes on Charles will become more of a non factor.

Do you realize that Charles is running behind the same line as Larry "2.9 ypc" Johnson?

He's averaging 5.2.

He's going to scorch the Broncos for many years to come....just get ready. :flower:

DBroncos4life
12-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Do you realize that Charles is running behind the same line as Larry "2.9 ypc" Johnson?

He's averaging 5.2.

He's going to scorch the Broncos for many years to come....just get ready. :flower:

Do you think Charles would be averaging 7.2 yards behind the Bengals O-line?

12-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Do you think Charles would be averaging 7.2 yards behind the Bengals O-line?

No, why would anyone think that?

Sassy
12-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Delusional Cheffie Fans...what can ya do ;D

Smiling Assassin27
12-05-2009, 02:04 PM

didn't you just finish telling us he has only 78 carries? on that pace, he'd have many more fumbles than moreno. you keep shooting your own arguments in the foot.

BMarsh615
12-05-2009, 02:12 PM

Knowshon Moreno never fumbled in college. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=189614

He isn't a fumbler. 2 of his fumbles were flukes anyways. The one against the Chargers was really a TD and the one and anyone who got blown up on a screen like Knowshon did against the Ravens would have fumbled.

DBroncos4life
12-05-2009, 03:03 PM
No, why would anyone think that?

LJ went from 2.9 to 4.9 by switching teams.

cutthemdown
12-05-2009, 03:16 PM

Your word has no weight. So many broken bets and promises it's dealing with Iran.

12-05-2009, 03:33 PM
LJ went from 2.9 to 4.9 by switching teams.

Kind of makes you wonder what Charles could do with a decent line, eh?

Popps
12-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Charles looks like an extremely talented back.

Congrats to him on being the next talented back who rots in K.C..

GreatBronco16
12-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Charles looks like an extremely talented back.

Congrats to him on being the next talented back who rots in K.C..

He'll ask to be traded before he rots in KC.

cutthemdown
12-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Kind of makes you wonder what Charles could do with a decent line, eh?

Problem is building a decent line much tougher then finding a back of Charles or Moreno's caliber.

With Albert a bust and really no one else on like even starter quality you wonder if the oline there will ever be good.

ScottXray
12-05-2009, 03:56 PM

Sure you will......Welcher and PROUD OF IT!

biggymac609
12-05-2009, 04:26 PM
so according to your logic. knowshon is not a good running back, even though he is on pace to run for 1000 yards in his rookie season, because our offensive line is good?
and he clearly isn't slow, have you even seen him play this season?

OrangeShadow
12-05-2009, 04:51 PM
good lord,you're still here?

12-05-2009, 04:53 PM
so according to your logic. knowshon is not a good running back, even though he is on pace to run for 1000 yards in his rookie season, because our offensive line is good?
and he clearly isn't slow, have you even seen him play this season?

He's slow. You just don't have an eye well-trained enough to see it apparently.

Knowshon isn't a bad running back. He'll do well in the league. I doubt he ever wins a rushing title or anything, though. He was clearly drafted too high. He's just not a game changer.

My boy is. :peace:

cutthemdown
12-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Bob your team is so bad its not even funny. Not to mention they made a bad hire in Haley.

Haley will finish as chiefs HC after about 3 yrs. His record will be about sub .500 and he will have never taken queefies to playoffs.

If I am wrong I promise to never post on the Chiefs message board ever again.

MadCity
12-05-2009, 05:43 PM
I've come up with a pitch for a new reality tv game show based out of Kansas City.

It's called I'm a Competent NFL Player....Get Me Out of Here!

Taco John
12-05-2009, 05:46 PM
charles looks like an extremely talented back.

Congrats to him on being the next talented back who rots in k.c..

Hilarious!

cutthemdown
12-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Moreno has some good wiggle, run low, is pretty quick, but it is true he doesn't have elite speed. Don't expect a lot of long runs from Moreno like you get from Chris Johnson, Peterson etc.

I do think though Moreno can get a ton of 10-15 yrd runs and those are what win football games and control the clock.

Emmit Smith wasn't real fast either but he fit the dallas system well and knew how to set up his blocks.

I think Moreno also seems to know how to set up his blocks, be patient etc.

Charles probably get knocked out this Sunday anyways Bob.

Rohirrim
12-05-2009, 05:50 PM
I predict: Tomorrow, Knowshon makes Arrowhead his home. Moreno's breakout game comes tomorrow and he earns a new title: Chief Killer.

Lev Vyvanse
12-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Bob your team is so bad its not even funny. Not to mention they made a bad hire in Haley.

Haley will finish as chiefs HC after about 3 yrs. His record will be about sub .500 and he will have never taken queefies to playoffs.

If I am wrong I promise to never post on the Chiefs message board ever again.

I hear he's a hell of a golfer. So he's got that going for him.

Florida_Bronco
12-05-2009, 07:51 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbUHEBHsC8I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbUHEBHsC8I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUHEBHsC8I)

azbroncfan
12-05-2009, 07:57 PM

I only saw two dumb****. Post the game logs? Plus he has gained most of his yards in meaningless games with teams playing pass. Don't you have some stat filled uneducated football hack article to write? http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11307

Charles is a typical scat back that won't amount to anything in the league just like Tatum Bell, Michael Bennett and a bunch of other scat backs. He is really more of a 2 ypc guy that breaks long runs in meaningless games at garbage time. WHat do you know though since your a guy who never played organized football in his life.

12-05-2009, 09:00 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbUHEBHsC8I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbUHEBHsC8I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUHEBHsC8I)

I'm trying to figure out what the point of this video is?

12-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Charles is a typical scat back that won't amount to anything in the league just like Tatum Bell, Michael Bennett and a bunch of other scat backs. He is really more of a 2 ypc guy that breaks long runs in meaningless games at garbage time.

Wait, what?

First of all, Charles is a very tough runner. He bounces off tacklers and doesn't go down on first contact. Obviously you haven't watched him this season.

HAT
12-05-2009, 09:06 PM
I predict: Tomorrow, Knowshon makes Arrowhead his home. Moreno's breakout game comes tomorrow and he earns a new title: Chief Killer.

As nice as that would be....I really don't seeing it happening unless it's as a receiver. Pass game will (and should be) the primary focus against the Chiefs pathetic pass D. (Unless the wind is howling or something tomorrow). Chalk up a 300+ yard game for Orton.

broncosteven
12-05-2009, 09:09 PM
I think Ray Charles has more to prove than Moreno because Charles has been buried behind a 2.9 YPC running back that he couldn't win the starting job from until Diaper boy finally forced a trade.

I think Charles is just another Tatum Bell, fast, can make a D pay when he gets to the outside but not sure if he can take a pounding, probablly not a 20+ carry back week in week out.

I want to know who the Best QB on the field will be Sunday, Orton, Cassell or Brodie!

UberBroncoMan
12-05-2009, 10:58 PM

He's averaging 5.2.

You do realize...?

http://www.nfl.com/players/selvinyoung/profile?id=YOU577758

brncs_fan
12-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Typical Bob thread. Ignore the glaring fact that your team is awful and has been for years now and instead argue one small facet which you didn't even do well.

GreatBronco16
12-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Hilarious!

Williams
12-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Bob fails again.

alchemize
12-06-2009, 01:17 PM
LOL oops..

Rocket 7
12-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Lol

BroncoDoug
bob, you fail so bad its not even funny

brncs_fan
(2:49) J.Charles right end to KC 30 for -4 yards (M.Haggan). FUMBLES (M.Haggan), RECOVERED by DEN-A.Goodman at KC 30. A.Goodman for 30 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

FAIL!!

Los Broncos
12-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Haha ****ing dumb ass.

GreatBronco16
12-06-2009, 01:20 PM
That fumble returned for a TD just puts the icing on the cake for this thread.:spit:

oubronco
12-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Where's Booboo? what a dipshyt

Boss Man
12-06-2009, 01:21 PM
3.05 that is his YPC today....and a fumble

bombay
12-06-2009, 01:25 PM
So where is the fat bag of **** today?

brncs_fan
12-06-2009, 01:42 PM
(12:11) K.Moreno left end for 18 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Williams
12-06-2009, 01:42 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/broncoking16/BuckandMoreno.jpg

Baba Booey
12-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Is it hard being right all the time Bob? You and your team are a God damned disgrace.

alchemize
12-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Even Hillis ripped them! lol

BroncoDoug
12-06-2009, 02:39 PM
4th best RB on the field today is almost the best right?

cutthemdown
12-06-2009, 02:39 PM
I wish Bobo would say we will never catch Bin Laden.

Boss Man
12-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Buckhalter 9.4 Charles 3.1
Moreno 4.1
Hillis 6.7

according to your dumb ass logic Charles was the 4th best back on the field today. But seriously Charles sucked more dik out there today than you do on an average Friday night...

12-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Charles would have had 200 yards behind that Denver line. Moreno had a big yawner of a game.

**** you guys.

Sassy
12-06-2009, 02:45 PM
and BUCHALTER ROCKED LOL!
246 yards total rushing!

Bronx33
12-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Charles would have had 200 yards behind that Denver line. Moreno had a big yawner of a game.

**** you guys.

The donut hut is open i think?

TheReverend
12-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Charles would have had 200 yards behind that Denver line. Moreno had a big 2 TOUCHDOWN game.

**** you guys.

fixed

OBF1
12-06-2009, 02:48 PM
barbie is busy wiping denver RB jizzz off of his face.

Bronx33
12-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Heck hillis is better than charles..

Bronco Warrior
12-06-2009, 02:50 PM
4th best RB on the field today is almost the best right?

Marshall got more rushing yards than Charles on one wr reverse play didn't he? Better average for sure!

Williams
12-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Heck hillis is better than charles..

Very true, but to be fair Hillis is probably better than most starting NFL backs.

NYBronco
12-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Very true, but to be fair Hillis is probably better than most starting NFL backs.

I think that's a fair statement.

BroncoDoug
12-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Marshall got more rushing yards than Charles on one wr reverse play didn't he? Better average for sure!

but he isn't listed as a RB... so i dont know if I can allow it

plus marshall only had 2 yds rushing. so not sure what you saw

Broncoman13
12-06-2009, 04:13 PM

**** you guys.

Hahaha... you pathetic waste of a human being. You should be ashamed to even show your face around here ever again. Your pct of being right on anything matches your sorry ass team's winning pct! You're nothing more than an air thief! Hell, Todd Haley is right more often than you... Carl Peterson was right more often than you!

LOL you pretty much suck at everything. If you weren't such an idiot to boot I'd feel sorry for you and show you some pitty. But you're so stupid you don't even realize you could play the self-pitty card!

BroncoDoug
12-06-2009, 04:14 PM

you are such a tool. Knowshon has 4 fumbles this year on 198 touches. Thats 1 fumble for every 50 or so touches. Charles has 3 fumbles on 123 touches, or 1 every 41.

Knowshon > Charles.

Archer81
12-06-2009, 04:16 PM

Lay off the bong, Mr. BYU.

:Broncos:

brncs_fan
12-06-2009, 04:19 PM

**** you guys.

I can't seem to find a stat label bob's interest level.

Maybe the yawns were coming from watching the defense get absolutely owned all day.

azbroncfan
12-06-2009, 05:09 PM

**** you guys.

He would of looked like a typical scat back does in Denver's OL. He is what he is a scat back and I have seen him play quite a bit this year against Oakland,Pittsburgh and this game.

Smiling Assassin27
12-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Oh, Bobbo...you're like a karmic nightmare for your team. Charles handed us 6 points today even as you assured us he doesn't fumble, and was anemic all day long. Moreno gets two TD's and, alas, NOBODY caught the guy on the second one. Everything you predicted was turned upside down. Nice job, and nice loss.

Charles is just a guy. A FUMBLER and overachiever, but certainly no Moreno. Good day, loser.

brncs_fan
12-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Time to give this tread some value (aka I just found this and want to post in somewhere and maybe it will get this tripe moved to the butt)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/johncraig0880/GIFS/jenniferaniston.gif

Bronx33
12-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Time to give this tread some value (aka I just found this and want to post in somewhere and maybe it will get this tripe moved to the butt)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/johncraig0880/GIFS/jenniferaniston.gif

I would have just started a new thread for that gem :P

UboBronco
12-06-2009, 06:56 PM

He would have longer runs if the goal line at 18 yards did not get in the way.

Bob, stick with what you know, or better yet, listen to others to tell you the truth. Bettis was a great back, yet had very few runs for over 20 yards, but he had very few loss yardage runs. Amazing how after all of these years of thinking you know football, you cannot understand the total logic of the game...

Houshyamama
12-06-2009, 07:10 PM
I know you're just trying to troll Bob, but you really suck at it. It's not that you can't stir up a bunch of mayhem, you are most definitely successful at that. It's because you're such a loser, as in you're a complete waste of space. Most trolls do it just to get a reaction, you have different motives. I wish you could understand how completely worthless you actually are. I WISH you could, because then you'd stop. If you actually understood who you are and how people view you, you'd never touch a keyboard again with the intention of being a troll. You're pathetic Bob, no one likes you... and not just because you're a troll, but because you're actually a very poor human being.

brncs_fan
12-06-2009, 07:15 PM
I know you're just trying to troll Bob, but you really suck at it. It's not that you can't stir up a bunch of mayhem, you are most definitely successful at that. It's because you're such a loser, as in you're a complete waste of space. Most trolls do it just to get a reaction, you have different motives. I wish you could understand how completely worthless you actually are. I WISH you could, because then you'd stop. If you actually understood who you are and how people view you, you'd never touch a keyboard again with the intention of being a troll. You're pathetic Bob, no one likes you... and not just because you're a troll, but because you're actually a very poor human being.

Cosign

12-06-2009, 07:21 PM

So, you kinda like me?

broncosteven
12-06-2009, 07:38 PM
I want to know who the Best QB on the field will be Sunday, Orton, Cassell or Brodie!

Looks like the Winless Wonder had to come back in to protect the "63 Million dollar BUST"...

I think Simms even had a better drive than the Winless Wonder did.

bfoflcommish
12-06-2009, 09:29 PM
So, you kinda like me?

you better hope so because the whole interwebz knows your dates dont like you

gyldenlove
12-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Oh, Bobbo...you're like a karmic nightmare for your team. Charles handed us 6 points today even as you assured us he doesn't fumble, and was anemic all day long. Moreno gets two TD's and, alas, NOBODY caught the guy on the second one. Everything you predicted was turned upside down. Nice job, and nice loss.

Charles is just a guy. A FUMBLER and overachiever, but certainly no Moreno. Good day, loser.

It is remarkable really, we have 3 RBs who are better than the best the Chiefs have.

cutthemdown
12-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Moreno with 2 tds and stilla good shot a 1000 yrds is looking like Rookie of the Yr frontrunner.

Kaylore
12-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Another one bites the dust. Bob is the anti-karma. It's amazing how the opposite of everything he says comes true.

I did hear Bob got laid this year, so he's got that!:thumbs:

Los Broncos
12-06-2009, 10:50 PM

**** you guys.

Haha, go **** yourself!

Peoples Champ
12-07-2009, 09:27 AM
So he's great at not sucking.

That's first-round material right there!

Matt Cassel is great at avoiding turnovers, you know!

he is?

Peoples Champ
12-07-2009, 09:30 AM
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 sizset="174" sizcache="2"><TBODY sizset="174" sizcache="2"><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="174" sizcache="2"><TD align=left sizset="174" sizcache="2">C. Buckhalter (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=2670)</TD><TD>12 carries</TD><TD>113 yards</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="175" sizcache="2"><TD align=left sizset="175" sizcache="2">K. Moreno (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=12516)</TD><TD>21 carries</TD><TD>86 yards</TD><TD>

</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 sizset="174" sizcache="2"><TBODY sizset="174" sizcache="2"><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="176" sizcache="2"><TD align=left sizset="176" sizcache="2">P. Hillis (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11461)</TD><TD>7 carries</TD><TD>47 yards</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 sizset="180" sizcache="2"><TBODY sizset="180" sizcache="2"><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="180" sizcache="2"><TD align=left sizset="180" sizcache="2">J. Charles (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11307)</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>carriers 56</TD><TD>yards</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You still think Charles was the best running back on the field? I would say 3 best maybe on a good day. Charles might even be 4th best on that field. Our 3rd string RB Hillis almost out rushed him.

oubronco
12-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Another one bites the dust. Bob is the anti-karma. It's amazing how the opposite of everything he says comes true.

I did hear Bob got laid this year, so he's got that!:thumbs:

He had an orgy with Mary palm and her 4 sisters

oubronco
12-07-2009, 09:35 AM
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 sizset="174" sizcache="2"><TBODY sizset="174" sizcache="2"><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="174" sizcache="2"><TD align=left sizset="174" sizcache="2">C. Buckhalter (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=2670)</TD><TD>12 carries</TD><TD>113 yards</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="175" sizcache="2"><TD align=left sizset="175" sizcache="2">K. Moreno (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=12516)</TD><TD>21 carries</TD><TD>86 yards</TD><TD>

</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 sizset="174" sizcache="2"><TBODY sizset="174" sizcache="2"><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="176" sizcache="2"><TD align=left sizset="176" sizcache="2">P. Hillis (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11461)</TD><TD>7 carries</TD><TD>47 yards</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 sizset="180" sizcache="2"><TBODY sizset="180" sizcache="2"><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="180" sizcache="2"><TD align=left sizset="180" sizcache="2">J. Charles (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11307)</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>carriers 56</TD><TD>yards</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You still think Charles was the best running back on the field. I would say 3 best maybe on a good day. Charles might even be 4th best on that field. Our 3rd string RB Hillis almost out rushed him.

with 1 more carry Hillis would have outrushed Charles

ColoradoBuff
12-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Chefs couldn't beat the Browns, Rams or Bucs! God the Chefs suck! Doormats of the NFL!!!!!

Greatspirits
12-07-2009, 12:04 PM
I don't think they could beat the Buffs, Rams or Air Force! They might be able to squeak by Mullen High School

DenverBrit
12-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Boob's threads are as predictable as his evolution.

http://hodja.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/evolution_20of_20men_small.jpg

JCMElway
12-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Just a side note about the worst WR on the field today, Bobby Wade was absolutely horrific. I counted at least 5 negative plays that guy was involved with. If he was a teammate of Knowshon and Moreno, they would have beat his a$$!

That guy might be the worst WR in the league.

Abqbronco
12-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Just a side note about the worst WR on the field today, Bobby Wade was absolutely horrific. I counted at least 5 negative plays that guy was involved with. If he was a teammate of Knowshon and Moreno, they would have beat his a$$!

Knowshon is so bad ass, he is now 2 people...

broncosteven
12-07-2009, 03:35 PM

But Wade is good friends with Urlicker! He has that and their Vega's trips to go on.

Florida_Bronco
12-07-2009, 05:08 PM
You still think Charles was the best running back on the field? I would say 3 best maybe on a good day. Charles might even be 4th best on that field. Our 3rd string RB Hillis almost out rushed him.

How hilarious is that? Charles got outperformed by 3 of our players, one of which we have a thread spanning 600+ posts debating how bad he sucks. :rofl:

Bronco Boy
12-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Chiefs fans are just craving a player that actually resembles an NFL starter that they keep building up guys like Cassel and Charles. They are just setting themselves up for disappointment in my opinion.

Bronx33
12-07-2009, 08:41 PM
How hilarious is that? Charles got outperformed by 3 of our players, one of which we have a thread spanning 600+ posts debating how bad he sucks. :rofl:

Bob is always wrong (always)

azbroncfan
12-07-2009, 08:45 PM

Well that is what happens to a scat back.

baja
12-07-2009, 08:59 PM
GB ball

baja
12-07-2009, 09:00 PM
On no

Doggcow
12-07-2009, 09:22 PM
GB ball

Why is this relevant?

Bronx33
12-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Why is this relevant?

Hes lost...:spit:

JCMElway
12-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Knowshon is so bad ass, he is now 2 people...

Oops, I meant Knowshon and Marshall. But I do think that Moreno is that bad ass. Lol.

baja
12-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Why is this relevant?

I don't know my guess is he was watching the game and posted on this stupid thread. He was probably surprised that this thread was on top durning a good actual football game..

12-14-2009, 04:12 PM
So I just realized Moreno had a crappy game yesterday and hasn't even broken 100 yards ALL YEAR LONG. WOW!

Meanwhile Jamaal Charles rips off 142 yards, including a 76-yard gallop.

I'm willing to bet Slowshon Moreno goes his entire career without breaking off a 76 yard run.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-14-2009, 04:19 PM
So I just realized Moreno had a crappy game yesterday and hasn't even broken 100 yards ALL YEAR LONG. WOW!

I'm willing to bet Slowshon Moreno goes his entire career without breaking off a 76 yard run.

I'm willing to be Charles ends up in Edmonton in 2 years.

lol Bills run defense
lol Matt Cassell

KCStud
12-14-2009, 04:34 PM
Charles actually looks like he is going to be a pretty good RB. I've been impressed with him since the Steelers game when he took over.

He has 5 TD's (4 rush and 1 as a returner) with a 5.26 average since taking over for LJ 6 weeks ago

24champ
12-14-2009, 04:53 PM
I have Charles in FF, he did well.

That being said, I don't think Charles is the future RB for the Chiefs. He seems a little small, and I doubt he could sustain a full season.

It also looks like the Pioli experiment is not working out well.

KCStud
12-14-2009, 05:08 PM
I have Charles in FF, he did well.

That being said, I don't think Charles is the future RB for the Chiefs. He seems a little small, and I doubt he could sustain a full season.

It also looks like the Pioli experiment is not working out well.

It's far too early to tell if Pioli is working out or not. The team was in shambles when he got here. 7 starters(now 8 with Charles) are on the team when Pioli inherited it. 5 of them are 2nd year players.

This offseason will be very interesting. Now Pioli has an offseason to do what he can for the team. He also has his own scouting department as well.

Next year will tell a lot about the team. KC will most likely be 4-12 this season. Winning twice as many games as Herm is a good start, but changes are needed. We need an OC badly

SonOfLe-loLang
12-14-2009, 05:38 PM

The only reason Moreno hasnt had a 100 is because he's split carries. Why does this elude people?

12-14-2009, 06:06 PM
The only reason Moreno hasnt had a 100 is because he's split carries. Why does this elude people?

Buckhalter splits carries but has two 100-yard games.

You should be concerned about this issue because with Kyle Orton at QB you need a big-play threat in the backfield to take pressure off him.

vancejohnson82
12-14-2009, 06:07 PM
:strong:Buckhalter splits carries but has two 100-yard games.

You should be concerned about this issue because with Kyle Orton at QB you need a big-play threat in the backfield to take pressure off him.

youve been spouting on here since your bunk ass team got exposed as one of the worst in the league

get a hobby

01-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Are you guys ready to face the NFL's second-leading rusher in the second half of the season? Oh yeah, Charles is the real deal. Only Chris Johnson has more yards since November.

Charles is battle-tested and ready to rape the Broncos now in his second go-around.

He's no Slowshon Moreno. In fact, Charles is only 30-odd yards behind Slowshown's slow ass in rushing yardage.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. BEST RUNNING BACK ON THE FIELD!

http://i48.tinypic.com/23m7xah.gif

SureShot
01-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Are you guys ready to face the NFL's second-leading rusher in the second half of the season? Oh yeah, Charles is the real deal. Only Chris Johnson has more yards since November.

Charles is battle-tested and ready to rape the Broncos now in his second go-around.

He's no Slowshon Moreno. In fact, Charles is only 30-odd yards behind Slowshown's slow ass in rushing yardage.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. BEST RUNNING BACK ON THE FIELD!

http://i48.tinypic.com/23m7xah.gif

Oooh nice highlight versus the Bills! Isnt that the same team team that gave up 126 and 3 tds to Ryan Moats?

01-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Oooh nice highlight versus the Bills! Isnt that the same team team that gave up 126 and 3 tds to Ryan Moats?

I realize you're not using to seeing 76-yard touchdowns....so just sit back and let it sink in.

_Oro_
01-02-2010, 10:42 AM
It's far too early to tell if Pioli is working out or not. The team was in shambles when he got here. 7 starters(now 8 with Charles) are on the team when Pioli inherited it. 5 of them are 2nd year players.

This offseason will be very interesting. Now Pioli has an offseason to do what he can for the team. He also has his own scouting department as well.

Next year will tell a lot about the team. KC will most likely be 4-12 this season. Winning twice as many games as Herm is a good start, but changes are needed. We need an OC badly

Hilarious!

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Give me Jerome Harrison over Charles any day. Talk about raping a defense.

01-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Give me Jerome Harrison over Charles any day. Talk about raping a defense.

You're a fool, Rulon.

Jamaal Charles has had more 100-yard games this year than Harrison has in his life.

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Harrison > Charles.

There's really not much debate. One is awesome and the other is Jamaal Charles.

01-02-2010, 01:36 PM
So you've resorted to insanity now that you've realized Slowshown Moreno is a bust.

broncosteven
01-02-2010, 05:04 PM
So you've resorted to insanity now that you've realized Slowshown Moreno is a bust.

Maybe this is the week Moreno gets 275 yards like the great James Harrison did in Analhead when Cleveland kicked ass in empty Analhead, that is right I said CLEVELAND.

01-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Maybe this is the week Moreno gets 275 yards like the great James Harrison did in Analhead when Cleveland kicked ass in empty Analhead, that is right I said CLEVELAND.

Harrison actually has speed. You know...unlike your first-round pick.

azbroncfan
01-02-2010, 06:28 PM
I am not really scared of a scat back that puts up yards in meaningless games that the outcome is already determined. When he starts doing it when it counts then you can chime in and spit out some stats.

broncosteven
01-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Harrison actually has speed. You know...unlike your first-round pick.

Name me a game that Charles was the best back on the field. While your at it tell me the # of wins "The Winless Wonder" has in the NFL.

SureShot
01-02-2010, 07:57 PM
CharlesnextTatumBell

01-02-2010, 08:06 PM
I am not really scared of a scat back that puts up yards in meaningless games that the outcome is already determined.

Charles gave the Chiefs the lead against Cleveland with a long TD run and pulled them to within 3 against Buffalo.

His runs are seldom meaningless.

Doggcow
01-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Bob is always:

Doggcow
01-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Buckhalter splits carries but has two 100-yard games.

Kyle Orton is a big-play threat... Just ask Cinci.

01-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Scat back, huh?

Charles is probably the best back in the division. He's what Darren McFadden was supposed to be.

http://i48.tinypic.com/oq8xfo.gif

broncosteven
01-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Charles gave the Chiefs the lead against Cleveland with a long TD run and pulled them to within 3 against Buffalo.

His runs are seldom meaningless.

Too bad someone else had a better day running the ball at Analhead in the Cleveland game. I am guessing the same was true at the Buff game but I am too lazy to look up the box score.

Archer81
01-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Too bad someone else had a better day running the ball at Analhead in the Cleveland game. I am guessing the same was true at the Buff game but I am too lazy to look up the box score.

Charles had a 20 carry 143 yard day vs Buf. KC had 145 yards rushing.

The bills had a 20 carry 99 yard day from Jackson and 12 carries for 84 yards from Lynch. They had 200 yards rushing.

broncosteven
01-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Charles had a 20 carry 143 yard day vs Buf. KC had 145 yards rushing.

The bills had a 20 carry 99 yard day from Jackson and 12 carries for 84 yards from Lynch. They had 200 yards rushing.

You need to get a life.

LOL

How many fumbles did Charles have that day?

TomServo
01-03-2010, 02:44 AM
ladies and gents, our No1 pick Moreno. he is avg. and well he sucks

Archer81
01-03-2010, 02:45 AM
You need to get a life.

LOL

How many fumbles did Charles have that day?

F if I know.

01-03-2010, 05:17 AM
ladies and gents, our No1 pick Moreno. he is avg. and well he sucks

Glad to see someone realizing it.

I just want you guys to be jealous, is that too much to ask for?

broncosteven
01-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Glad to see someone realizing it.

I just want you guys to be jealous, is that too much to ask for?

The only thing I am jealous of is KFC's High draft pick in April.

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Jerome Harrison, baby!

01-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Will Slowshon Moreno ever break two 50-yard runs in one game?

How does Jamaal's ass taste?

brother love
01-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Will Slowshon Moreno ever break two 50-yard runs in one game?

How does Jamaal's ass taste?

Moreno would have run for 300 yards against denver's defense. Its not like 250 was a great achievement the way the defense played today

broncosteven
01-03-2010, 05:16 PM
I got this feeling that we may be looking up at KFC, Oakland and SD for a long time the way this team responded today.

BuckinKaeding
01-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Goodbye Blue Sky,
Goodbye Blue Sky,
Goodbye......,
Goodbye......

01-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Come on guys. Admit it.

Jamaal Charles > Slowshon Moreno.

11-14-2010, 02:30 AM
Any arguments?

baja
11-14-2010, 06:44 AM
Any arguments?

Ya. Moreno is the better, more complete back.

Your Oline is playing better though.

BroncosSR
11-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Any arguments?

Still a douche...

11-14-2010, 06:49 AM
Ya. Moreno is the better, more complete back.

ROFL!

That's rich!

CEH
11-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Any arguments?

A two word replay at 2:30 am in the morning.
Did Grandma Betty forget to come in again tuck you in and kiss you goodnight?

11-14-2010, 08:18 AM
A two word replay at 2:30 am in the morning.
Did Grandma Betty forget to come in again tuck you in and kiss you goodnight?

How the **** do you know my grandmother's name?

baja
11-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Dude everybody knows Betty.

Jetmeck
11-14-2010, 09:04 AM
Someone please get a target lock on this little Scat back MF and decleat his butt. What he weigh 180 soaking wet ? Where is Atwater when you need him ?

Rausch 2.0
11-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Someone please get a target lock on this little Scat back MF and decleat his butt. What he weigh 180 soaking wet ? Where is Atwater when you need him ?

Oh, I'd say wishing a career ending injury on a rival is clearly out of bounds (unless it's a Raider.)

Not cool man.

You're better than that...

Jetmeck
11-14-2010, 09:50 AM
Oh, I'd say wishing a career ending injury on a rival is clearly out of bounds (unless it's a Raider.)

Not cool man.

You're better than that...

Oh you obviously read my mind. I didn't say that.

cutthemdown
11-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Charles is a freak of speed and Moreno isn't. Broncos will have hands full because they don't match up well with Chiefs running game. To win today I think they need some interceptions or fumbles from the Chiefs offense.

Charles probably avg over 4 per carry like players always do vs Broncos. Also we give up more 40 yrd plus runs then any team in the NFL. Charles a home run hitter so that doesn't sound good.....unless you are starting charles in fantasy.

cutthemdown
11-14-2010, 10:24 AM

Since when is saying you want someone smacked down saying you want them injured?

Saying that looks like this.....

Would be cool if Dj got pissed and broke Charles legs. Both of them....in 3 places.

Rausch 2.0
11-14-2010, 10:27 AM

Just happened to be a discussion about a very productive Chiefs HB and you just happened to mention a player, in part, known for an infamous (and legal) hit that ended a very successful Chief HB's career.

I'm sure you weren't saying that you were dreaming of the days you had a defense that could end the career of a standout player on a division rival's team.

But you sure made it sound like you did...

CEH
11-14-2010, 11:17 AM
How the **** do you know my grandmother's name?

I didn't but what's downright weird. My neighbor Pam has a Grandma named Betty