PDA

View Full Version : Cutler Is Maturing!

rastaman
12-04-2009, 05:16 AM
Jay Cutler: You should blame me for Bears' woes

Cutler accepts responsibility for Bears' woes, makes plea to front office for reinforcements
Comments

December 3, 2009
BY BRAD BIGGS

In his most candid news conference since joining the Bears, Jay Cutler took on all questions, including some regarding Brian Urlacher's contention that his arrival cost the team its identity on offense.

Cutler accepted blame, insisted his record is most important and called the criticism he has received ''100 percent fair.'' Then he essentially called on the Bears' front office to provide a better supporting cast.

This is where the Bears have sunk -- sitting at 4-7 and having to address pointed commentary about their demise from their own.

It's a tough spot for general manager Jerry Angelo and coach Lovie Smith, who've been stunned by the nosedive that followed a 3-1 start. With few of the key characters available until Wednesday, the Urlacher saga dragged on for the weary Bears, who defensive tackle Tommie Harris said have had ''a lot of cheap shots taken at us'' from outside the organization.

Cutler knows Urlacher's remarks can be viewed as a shot at him.

''I'm going to get a lot of blame, and I'm aware of that, and a lot of it should come my way,'' Cutler said. ''I know Brian's frustrated. I'm frustrated. There's not much we can do.

''[Urlacher] doesn't have to apologize to me. I talked to him. I understand what he's talking about. It's frustrating. It's frustrating for everybody in that locker room. I know where he's coming from.''

Frustration best describes Cutler's first season in Chicago. He has started the equivalent of three seasons during his NFL career and has a 21-27 record.

''I think head coaches and quarterbacks, it's record,'' Cutler said. ''You can go out there and throw four picks, but if you get the win, you get the win at the end of the day. It's definitely the record, and I'm not doing very well.''

Urlacher seemed to hit on that point during a wide-ranging interview this week with Yahoo! Sports. Urlacher had said: ''We used to establish the run and wear teams down and try not to make mistakes, and we'd rely on our defense to keep us in the game and make big plays to put us in position to win. Kyle Orton might not be the flashiest quarterback, but the guy is a winner, and that formula worked for us.''

Cutler has made mistakes -- he leads the NFL with 20 interceptions -- and has never had a winning season as a pro or in college.

''Have I [changed the identity of the offense]? We've struggled running the ball,'' Cutler said. ''Brian's right. You don't have to run the ball every play. You don't have to be a running team. But when you run the ball, you have to be effective, and I think that's the most important part. There are a lot of teams that throw the ball -- throw the ball a lot -- but when they do run the ball, it's effectively. I think that's the main issue.''

Cutler acknowledged that he -- along with most Bears fans -- thought it would come together more quickly. But he was quick to point out it took 1½ seasons in Denver before the Broncos' offense started humming behind him. Cutler acknowledged instant success can happen in places such as Minnesota, something the Bears found out firsthand during a 36-10 dismantling Sunday that has Smith's defense going in the Bears' record book for the wrong reasons.

''You look at Minnesota, Brett [Favre] had a good grasp of that system, was comfortable with the coaches there, same system he had in Green Bay,'' Cutler said. ''So there are certain cases where you can stick a guy in there and make it happen. But this system is new to a lot of guys here, including myself.''

Then Cutler seemed to make a plea for help.

''It's more than just the system,'' he said. ''It's just getting the right guys in place.''

In terms of getting the right guys in place, there's little that can be done now. Cutler has stumped for wide receiver Devin Aromashodu for at least the third time in the last two months, and expectations are he will play more Sunday against the St. Louis Rams.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/1918180,CST-SPT-bear03.article

rastaman
12-04-2009, 05:18 AM
I smell a leader emerging here.

BMarsh615
12-04-2009, 05:20 AM
boooooooooooooooooooooooo

cutthemdown
12-04-2009, 05:30 AM
Uhhh Rasta that's just your stinky ass you smell.

Ray Finkle
12-04-2009, 05:31 AM
please leave and never return Rasta....go be a bears fan

Meck77
12-04-2009, 05:31 AM
So Cutler is basically saying it's time to start firing guys around him.

Rasta clean the jay jizz off your chin man. You should at least swallow.

chex
12-04-2009, 05:56 AM

Even the Titanic had a captain.

Man-Goblin
12-04-2009, 05:59 AM
Dear Jay,

Shut the **** up and throw some picks. Thanks.

Love, MG

oubronco
12-04-2009, 06:08 AM

DUDE Hilarious!

chex
12-04-2009, 06:14 AM
''i think head coaches and quarterbacks, it's record,'' cutler said. ''you can go out there and throw four picks, but if you get the win, you get the win at the end of the day. It's definitely the record, and i'm not doing very well.''

Don't be silly Jay.

According to people like pasta and lex loser, you’re doing a GREAT job because you have better stats that Kyle Orton. Who cares about wins and losses? Your team has scored 20 more points than the Broncos, and you have more passing yards than Orton, young man. Be proud of a job well done!

jsco70
12-04-2009, 06:36 AM
[SIZE="3"][B]''I'm going to get a lot of blame, and I'm aware of that, and a lot of it should come my way,'' Cutler said. ''I know Brian's frustrated. I'm frustrated. There's not much we can do.

Here's an idea...quit throwing red zone picks and just play better in general. Yep, he's maturing alright. :thumbs:

GeniusatWork
12-04-2009, 06:39 AM

Now your Daddy might let you marry him.

Once you reach puberty.

Rohirrim
12-04-2009, 06:42 AM

You just need to wash your upper lip.

That's nice of Mopey to ask the FO for better players. If only they had a 1st round pick, eh? ;D

Ray Finkle
12-04-2009, 06:42 AM
Bite on this Rasta:

http://tradejaycutler.com/

Traveler
12-04-2009, 06:49 AM
Guess Cutler is about as good as Shanahan when evaluating talent.

Wasn't it Cutler who said (paraphrasing) his receivers were on par with Denver's and that Devin Hester is a #1 type receiver?

TailgateNut
12-04-2009, 07:22 AM
Bite on this Rasta:

This part REEKS of the TRUTH which Lex and Rasta can't seem to comprehend.

Sporting News – Cutler Overrated?
Posted in Uncategorized on December 2nd, 2009 by admin
In the November 9, 2009 issue of the Sporting News, a midseason poll of 99 players was taken, asking 16 questions about coaches, players, current MVPs, etc. Kyle Orton was selected as the most underrated player. Jay Cutler was selected as the third most overrated player. By their peers, not the media. Just sayin’

Captain 'Dre
12-04-2009, 07:28 AM

Okay, so he's taking responsibility for the Bears' losing.

Has he asked the Bears to trade him, so that the club can get a few draft picks to get those needed reinforcements? Ha!

McDman
12-04-2009, 07:29 AM
What's that sound I hear? Oh wait, it's just Rasta gagging on Cutler's rod again.

Man-Goblin
12-04-2009, 07:32 AM

In the November 9, 2009 issue of the Sporting News, a midseason poll of 99 players was taken, asking 16 questions about coaches, players, current MVPs, etc. Kyle Orton was selected as the most underrated player. Jay Cutler was selected as the third most overrated player. By their peers, not the media. Just sayin’

I took a poll at Denny's this morning asking which QB was the biggest douchebag. Kyle Orton finished 54th. Jay Cutler was selected as the biggest douche. By people eating at Denny's, not the media. Just sayin'.

Rohirrim
12-04-2009, 07:35 AM

He's got a great arm.

bfoflcommish
12-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Jay Cutler: You should blame me for Bears' woes

Cutler accepts responsibility for Bears' woes, makes plea to front office for reinforcements
Comments

December 3, 2009
BY BRAD BIGGS

In his most candid news conference since joining the Bears, Jay Cutler took on all questions, including some regarding Brian Urlacher's contention that his arrival cost the team its identity on offense.

Cutler accepted blame, insisted his record is most important and called the criticism he has received ''100 percent fair.'' Then he essentially called on the Bears' front office to provide a better supporting cast.

This is where the Bears have sunk -- sitting at 4-7 and having to address pointed commentary about their demise from their own.

It's a tough spot for general manager Jerry Angelo and coach Lovie Smith, who've been stunned by the nosedive that followed a 3-1 start. With few of the key characters available until Wednesday, the Urlacher saga dragged on for the weary Bears, who defensive tackle Tommie Harris said have had ''a lot of cheap shots taken at us'' from outside the organization.

Cutler knows Urlacher's remarks can be viewed as a shot at him.

''I'm going to get a lot of blame, and I'm aware of that, and a lot of it should come my way,'' Cutler said. ''I know Brian's frustrated. I'm frustrated. There's not much we can do.

''[Urlacher] doesn't have to apologize to me. I talked to him. I understand what he's talking about. It's frustrating. It's frustrating for everybody in that locker room. I know where he's coming from.''

Frustration best describes Cutler's first season in Chicago. He has started the equivalent of three seasons during his NFL career and has a 21-27 record.

''I think head coaches and quarterbacks, it's record,'' Cutler said. ''You can go out there and throw four picks, but if you get the win, you get the win at the end of the day. It's definitely the record, and I'm not doing very well.''

Urlacher seemed to hit on that point during a wide-ranging interview this week with Yahoo! Sports. Urlacher had said: ''We used to establish the run and wear teams down and try not to make mistakes, and we'd rely on our defense to keep us in the game and make big plays to put us in position to win. Kyle Orton might not be the flashiest quarterback, but the guy is a winner, and that formula worked for us.''

Cutler has made mistakes -- he leads the NFL with 20 interceptions -- and has never had a winning season as a pro or in college.

''Have I [changed the identity of the offense]? We've struggled running the ball,'' Cutler said. ''Brian's right. You don't have to run the ball every play. You don't have to be a running team. But when you run the ball, you have to be effective, and I think that's the most important part. There are a lot of teams that throw the ball -- throw the ball a lot -- but when they do run the ball, it's effectively. I think that's the main issue.''

Cutler acknowledged that he -- along with most Bears fans -- thought it would come together more quickly. But he was quick to point out it took 1½ seasons in Denver before the Broncos' offense started humming behind him. Cutler acknowledged instant success can happen in places such as Minnesota, something the Bears found out firsthand during a 36-10 dismantling Sunday that has Smith's defense going in the Bears' record book for the wrong reasons.

''You look at Minnesota, Brett [Favre] had a good grasp of that system, was comfortable with the coaches there, same system he had in Green Bay,'' Cutler said. ''So there are certain cases where you can stick a guy in there and make it happen. But this system is new to a lot of guys here, including myself.''

Then Cutler seemed to make a plea for help.

''It's more than just the system,'' he said. ''It's just getting the right guys in place.''

In terms of getting the right guys in place, there's little that can be done now. Cutler has stumped for wide receiver Devin Aromashodu for at least the third time in the last two months, and expectations are he will play more Sunday against the St. Louis Rams.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/1918180,CST-SPT-bear03.article

these bolded dont seem like a leader to me.

and howd you like the littlew sentece Rasta......has never had a winning season as a pro or in college.

hmmm sounds like a trend dont you think?

Kaylore
12-04-2009, 07:59 AM
Well at least he's growing up and accepting responsibility. Hopefully he has learned about greener grasses and learned to appreciate what's around him. He could be not playing football at all the way he's playing, so maybe his gratitude has increased. I don't know if that means he'll ever live up to his own hype. I just hope he keeps losing this year. After that I don't care either way.

And I love how to rasta this is the sign of "a leader". No, accepting basic responsibility for your actions is not some lofty thing leaders do. This is the bare minimum for a normal adult. All it shows is Cutler, for this week anyway, is meeting the minimal requirements in maturity for a professional of any kind. Saying "he's awesome" for doing this is like the man who boasts that he hasn't cheated on his wife in six months or beat his children in a year like it's some sort of achievement. YOU'RE EXPECTED TO DO THAT.

Tombstone RJ
12-04-2009, 08:02 AM
This is just more Cutler lip service. Until he leads by example, it's all a bunch of crap.

End thread.

PS: who gives a crap about Cutler anyway?

Los Broncos
12-04-2009, 08:06 AM
This was aleady posted, wake up man.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:09 AM
DUDE Hilarious!

Meck77 just had a freudian slip back to his transvestite switch hitting days in San Francisco. No big deal.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:13 AM
What's that sound I hear? Oh wait, it's just Rasta gagging on Cutler's rod again.

Hey McDaman44 sycophant! what does McD's dic-taste like? Have you done much dictation on behalf of McDaniels???? Sure have. McD has given you enough protein to last you at least a year. Take care.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:16 AM

Boy McMeckles....do you get laid much? Why all the sexual inuendos?

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:17 AM
Uhhh Rasta that's just your stinky ass you smell.

Oh.....Cutty have you brushed your and cleaned your tongue lately? Its your bad breath you're smelling!!!:giggle:

55CrushEm
12-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Boy McMeckles....do you get laid much? Why all the sexual inuendos?

Probably because he thinks you're a F A G.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Well at least he's growing up and accepting responsibility. Hopefully he has learned about greener grasses and learned to appreciate what's around him. He could be not playing football at all the way he's playing, so maybe his gratitude has increased. I don't know if that means he'll ever live up to his own hype. I just hope he keeps losing this year. After that I don't care either way.

And I love how to rasta this is the sign of "a leader". No, accepting basic responsibility for your actions is not some lofty thing leaders do. This is the bare minimum for a normal adult. All it shows is Cutler, for this week anyway, is meeting the minimal requirements in maturity for a professional of any kind. Saying "he's awesome" for doing this is like the man who boasts that he hasn't cheated on his wife in six months or beat his children in a year like it's some sort of achievement. YOU'RE EXPECTED TO DO THAT.

"I take care of my kids!"

vancejohnson82
12-04-2009, 08:19 AM

And I love how to rasta this is the sign of "a leader". No, accepting basic responsibility for your actions is not some lofty thing leaders do. This is the bare minimum for a normal adult. All it shows is Cutler, for this week anyway, is meeting the minimal requirements in maturity for a professional of any kind. Saying "he's awesome" for doing this is like the man who boasts that he hasn't cheated on his wife in six months or beat his children in a year like it's some sort of achievement. YOU'RE EXPECTED TO DO THAT.'

haha....i just thought of the Chris Rock stand up.....

"Who cares if you've never been to jail....and you take care of your kids....YOU"RE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT....Whatcha want a COOKIE??"

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Now your Daddy might let you marry him.

Once you reach puberty.

I doubt you even know who your Daddy is.....I could be you daddy for all you know.

Hey Genius..."Who's your Daddy"? The Cable Guy, Milk Man and Mail Man don't claim you.:wiggle:

Meck77
12-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Rastaman

Date of Birth
July 22, 1958 (51)

Hard to believe.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Probably because he thinks you're a F A G.

Hey McCrushem we know you're a FAG! There's no thinking required.

McDman
12-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Hey McDaman44 sycophant! what does McD's dic-taste like? Have you done much dictation on behalf of McDaniels???? Sure have. McD has given you enough protein to last you at least a year. Take care.

Good comeback, so well thought out and original! Basically repeat the same thing that's already been said.

Seriously, it's painfully clear you're infatuated with Cutler, why not go be a Bear fan? Over there you can talk about how awesome Cutler is and people won't think you're being a d-bag.

Ray Finkle
12-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Rastaman

Date of Birth
July 22, 1958 (51)

Hard to believe.

wow...too bad I put him on ignore....

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Bite on this Rasta:

LICK ON THIS RAT FINK:

outdoor_miner
12-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Translation: "Hey everyone. I want you all to know that Brian was right. I was brought in here to be a franchise quarterback and lead this team deep into the playoffs. That just hasn't happened, and it is 100% on me. I take full responsibility for the failures of this season. Of course, it's tough to succeed without a running game, and I sure as hell am not run blocking. But, I digress. This season is on me. I am supposed to be the team leader, and I simply haven't been doing my part to earn victories. Oh, and did I mention the ****ty personnel around me? They suck. My receivers. The line. They all suck. But, seriously, I'm here before you to take responsibility for this season. I haven't done my job. Oh, the defense sucks too."

rastaman

Patients Rat Fink....you'll be on ignore sooooon enough!:~ohyah!:

Flex Gunmetal

You're an idiot, and any decent gay man would obviously chose mcd over cutler. Cutler has the potential, but mcd wins mother****ing games, son. Success is more than a good publicists/agent and a cannon arm.

bfoflcommish
12-04-2009, 08:33 AM

LICK ON THIS RAT FINK:

http://www.rainbowcharlie.ca/READING%20COMPREHENSION.jpg

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Patients Rat Fink....you'll be on ignore sooooon enough!:~ohyah!:

How in your 51 years did you never learn how to spell patience? Or how to use proper grammar, sentence structure, or thought process?

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Good comeback, so well thought out and original! Basically repeat the same thing that's already been said.

Seriously, it's painfully clear you're infatuated with Cutler, why not go be a Bear fan? Over there you can talk about how awesome Cutler is and people won't think you're being a d-bag.

Why reinvent the wheel for Knuckle Draggers Like you. I see you like to insult people....then you cry foul when the insult is returned your way. I think your skirt is getting a little tight on you.

Seriously McDmann Sycophant! where's your diveristy? How boring is it to just have a group think hate fest on Cutler w/o anyone to counter your hate? And don't give me "I'm Bronco" Fan excuse either. That shiat won't fly b/c you and your ilk are some hateful-ill-will thinging SOB's. Deal with it and try to grow up why don't you.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:40 AM
How in your 51 years did you never learn how to spell patience? Or how to use proper grammar, sentence structure, or thought process?

Why bother, I know I have self-appointed "Grammer-Whores" like you that are anal enough to make it your pet peeve!!

Get a life Jack AZZ!

McDman
12-04-2009, 08:41 AM
You're an idiot, and any decent gay man would obviously chose mcd over cutler. Cutler has the potential, but mcd wins mother****ing games, son. Success is more than a good publicists/agent and a cannon arm.

Hahahahaha, I wonder if there are any gay guys on this site who can chime in on this subject? Isn't Sirhy gay? I wonder if he's a McD or Cutler fan??

I seriously can't believe that guy is 51, holy SH*T! It's almost the same level of finding out BroncoWarrior was 40 something, the guy sounds like a fifteen year old.

Meck77
12-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Translation: "Hey everyone. I want you all to know that Brian was right. I was brought in here to be a franchise quarterback and lead this team deep into the playoffs. That just hasn't happened, and it is 100% on me. I take full responsibility for the failures of this season. Of course, it's tough to succeed without a running game, and I sure as hell am not run blocking. But, I digress. This season is on me. I am supposed to be the team leader, and I simply haven't been doing my part to earn victories. Oh, and did I mention the ****ty personnel around me? They suck. My receivers. The line. They all suck. But, seriously, I'm here before you to take responsibility for this season. I haven't done my job. Oh, the defense sucks too."

That is how I interpreted it as well.

If the guy was going to man up he would have said "I need to play better" and leave it at that.

Instead he went on record calling out other players and suggesting they need to be FIRED. How can you sugar coat that? By doing that he's basically calling out the admin as well for not providing support for him.

Cutler is not maturing at all.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:44 AM

Sorry McFlex-Oatmeal you couldn't be further from the truth! McD (your Daddy) has won this year b/c of the Offensive line and WR's left to him by Mike Shanahan!

Sorry to disappoint ya and bust your bubble.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Hahahahaha, I wonder if there are any gay guys on this site who can chime in on this subject? Isn't Sirhy gay? I wonder if he's a McD or Cutler fan??

I seriously can't believe that guy is 51, holy SH*T! It's almost the same level of finding out BroncoWarrior was 40 something, the guy sounds like a fifteen year old.

Speaking of GAY GUYS....you seem to be chimming in a timely manner! So when are you coming out of the closet?

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Why bother, I know I have self-appointed "Grammer-Whores" like you that are anal enough to make it your pet peeve!!

Get a life Jack AZZ!

I just like to point out the morons to those who aren't yet aware. You and lex are 1a & 1b, with BW being a solid 2. Other people's impressions of you are dependent on how you present yourself. If you appear to be an idiot through this medium, people will assume you are an idiot. As the saying goes, if it looks like a duck...

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Sorry McFlex-Oatmeal you couldn't be further from the truth! McD (your Daddy) has won this year b/c of the Offensive line and WR's left to him by Mike Shanahan!

ORLY? So when Denver wins it's the players, when they lose, it's the coach?
I like how you tailor facts to suit your argument. I'm sure that tactic is effective when debating other idiots not unlike yourself.

bfoflcommish
12-04-2009, 08:50 AM

you mean the same o-line and wr's Cutler still threw 18 ints and couldnt get a winning record with????????

strafen
Wow, this thread pretty much shows the other side of this board that gets criticized in other Colorado forums.

Why don't you guys help improve the image of this board for a change!

rastaman
Rastaman

Date of Birth
July 22, 1958 (51)

Hard to believe.

Yeah McMeek....I'm 16 years older than you! So whats your excuse for how you post? Your post leave a lot to be desired as well. You don't post like a 35 year old either! So go figure.

Popcorn Sutton
12-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Why reinvent the wheel for Knuckle Draggers Like you. I see you like to insult people....then you cry foul when the insult is returned your way. I think your skirt is getting a little tight on you.

Seriously McDmann Sycophant! where's your diveristy? How boring is it to just have a group think hate fest on Cutler w/o anyone to counter your hate? And don't give me "I'm Bronco" Fan excuse either. That shiat won't fly b/c you and your ilk are some hateful-ill-will thinging SOB's. Deal with it and try to grow up why don't you.

Do you enjoy your time on this board? Your entire existence here is futile.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:53 AM
you mean the same o-line and wr's Cutler still threw 18 ints and couldnt get a winning record with????????

You mean the same O-line that had Orton on his way to his first Pro-Bowl...that is until the real Orton showed up during our recent 4 game losing streak!

Or are you refering to the WR's drafted and signed by Shanahan that are responsible for providing McD with at least 4 wins this season.

Which one is it....?

bfoflcommish
12-04-2009, 08:54 AM
You mean the same O-line that had Orton on his way to his first Pro-Bowl...that is until the real Orton showed up during our recent 4 game losing streak!

Or are you refering to the WR's drafted and signed by Shanahan that are responsible for providing McD with at least 4 wins this season.

Which one is it....?

yet cutler still failed to win or keep ints in check.

55CrushEm
12-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Rastaman

Date of Birth
July 22, 1958 (51)

Hard to believe.

Are you f-ing serious?? This douche is 51 ?!?!?!?! He posts like he's in high school.....

LOL

rastaman
12-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Do you enjoy your time on this board? Your entire existence here is futile.

Do you really enjoy witnessing immature hateful fans using the excuse of being a Bronco Fan to exhibit such vile hatred towards players that are no longer wearing Bronco Orange and Blue? Its utterly amazing that fans in their 20's, 30's, and 40's behaving so immaturely. Either you join in on the Cutler hate fest or be prepared to be attacked w/o let up!

Bronco Fan Facism is Alive and Well....wouldn't you say?

vancejohnson82
12-04-2009, 09:00 AM

Which one is it....?

hmmmmm.....Orton went out in the second half of the Washington game and we lost....then we brought him in against San Diego with about 4 minutes left in the first half, down by 13 points...

i would take two of those losses off of the "REAL" Orton's W/L record

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Do you really enjoy witnessing immature hateful fans using the excuse of being a Bronco Fan to exhibit such vile hatred towards players that are no longer wearing Bronco Orange and Blue? Its utterly amazing that fans in their 20's, 30's, and 40's behaving so immaturely. Either you join in on the Cutler hate fest or be prepared to be attacked w/o let up!

Do you really enjoy hating on the club for which you feign legit fandom? I fail to see how relishing the current staff's (team's) failures makes you a better fan than those who enjoy watching a player who cried his way out of the franchise improve denver's draft pick with every interception he throws.

Why are you so stupid?

rastaman
12-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Are you f-ing serious?? This douche is 51 ?!?!?!?! He posts like he's in high school.....

LOL

Well Mc55Crush-you're Nuts.......you adapt to your environment. The people attacking me post like their in H.S. as well. So what point are you trying to make?

What's wrong with a 50 something getting down and dirty with the knuckle dragging 20-30-40 somethings on this board who don't act their age??? And who's only excuse to justify their behavior of hate is....I'M A BRONCO FAN?;)

bfoflcommish
12-04-2009, 09:01 AM

Which one is it....?

im still trying to figure out your post here.

so when cutler loses or throws ints here its still not is fault, BUT Orton with same line and same wr's wins it's the lines and wrs reason, but when he loses like cutler its all his fault.

and in Chicago, orton had worse line and worse wr's and still won but its the team...cutler gets there gets better oline better wrs (knox, etc) and its all running games fault.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Do you really enjoy hating on the club for which you feign legit fandom? I fail to see how relishing the current staff's (team's) failures makes you a better fan than those who enjoy watching a player who cried his way out of the franchise improve denver's draft pick with every interception he throws.

Why are you so stupid?

Why is it so amazing for YOU and your ilk to realize and come to terms with that not all Bronco Fans think the way you guys do? Boy do you have a lot of growing up to do.

Popcorn Sutton
12-04-2009, 09:06 AM

You seem so concerned about all these immature hateful fans that you fail to recognize that Jay Cutler is an immature and hateful player. The immaturity Jay showed throughout the offseason was on par with my 7 year old nephew. I know you will see it a different way but Jay took the first opportunity he could to dig at the Bronco faithful with his Bronco fans are a 6 and Bears are a 9. I'm sure he will be singing a different tune here shortly.

You also come to the defense of Brandon Marshall every chance you get even though he was acting like a whiny malcontent on par with a 6 grader during training camp. You see why people get mixed signals from you? Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall can do no wrong and are just poor suffering millionaire athletes but everybody else is just immature.

Ray Finkle
12-04-2009, 09:06 AM

so when cutler loses or throws ints here its still not is fault, BUT Orton with same line and same wr's wins it's the lines and wrs reason, but when he loses like cutler its all his fault.

and in Chicago, orton had worse line and worse wr's and still won but its the team...cutler gets there gets better oline better wrs (knox, etc) and its all running games fault.

join the rest of us....makes the mane so much better:

This message is hidden because rastaman is on your ignore list.

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Why is it so amazing for YOU and your ilk to realize and come to terms with that not all Bronco Fans think the way you guys do? Boy do you have a lot of growing up to do.

Oh really?? Hilarious! This is rich coming from a 51 year old keyboard warrior who couldn't pass grade-school grammar class.

PS: All actual fans want to see this team (roster, staff, etc) succeed. Actual fans dont wait for failure in order to bolster our jerkoff opinions, which, in your case, have little factual basis or sensible structure.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 09:10 AM

Nope not at all. The point I've been making all along is this team won't be McD's team until at least 3 years offensively wise b/c as a new HC, he didn't have to bring in an O-Line and WR's and start from scratch! McD only had to tinker with a few things to have the success he's having. Which O-line would Orton like to have protecting him in 09? Is it the Broncos O-line or would it be the 09 Bears O-line???

Also, McD brought with him not one WR that has won him any games (yet) in 09. Stokely, Royale, and Marshall are all responsible for at least FIVE wins this season. And guess WHAT! These are all Shanny's guys at WR.

I'm only stating the obvious. Sometimes the truth hurts. Get overself.

Mr.Meanie
12-04-2009, 09:11 AM
"I take care of my kids!"

"I aint never been to jail"

What do you want, a cookie?

rastaman
12-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Oh really?? Hilarious! This is rich coming from a 51 year old keyboard warrior who couldn't pass grade-school grammar class.

PS: All actual fans want to see this team (roster, staff, etc) succeed. Actual fans dont wait for failure in order to bolster our jerkoff opinions, which, in your case, have little factual basis or sensible structure.

Come on McFlex (wannabe) don't you mean to say "Robotic Fans" with your BS "All Actual Fans" crap.

bfoflcommish
12-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Nope not at all. The point I've been making all along is this team won't be McD's team until at least 3 years offensively wise b/c as a new HC, he didn't have to bring in an O-Line and WR's and start from scratch! McD only had to tinker with a few things to have the success he's having. Which O-line would Orton like to have protecting him in 09? Is it the Broncos O-line or would it be the 09 Bears O-line???

Also, McD brought with him not one WR that has won him any games (yet) in 09. Stokely, Royale, and Marshall are all responsible for at least FIVE wins this season. And guess WHAT! These are all Shanny's guys at WR.

and yet we are on pace to win more games with the (in your eyes) worse qb

so are you then saying its all been shannys fault the past few years?

Mr.Meanie
12-04-2009, 09:14 AM

I guess the Steelers aren't Tomlin's team, and the Colts aren't Caldwells team. lol

chex
12-04-2009, 09:16 AM

Which I guess explains why Shanahan couldn't build a team on his own into a winner.

vancejohnson82
12-04-2009, 09:16 AM

Gaffney is 2nd in receptions.... he's a McDaniels guy
Moreno leads us in rushing...hes a McDaniels guy

FAIL

jhns
12-04-2009, 09:17 AM
I know you will see it a different way but Jay took the first opportunity he could to dig at the Bronco faithful with his Bronco fans are a 6 and Bears are a 9.

That would be because he didn't say that. He commented that their training camp was a 9 and Denvers is a 6 because they had twice the number of fans show up than what Cutler ever saw here. Anyways, even Denver fans have been complaining about the Denver fan turnout lately....

As for the maturity issue and everyone getting butthurt. Why complain and get mad about it? Everyone here acts the same. If you have a problem with it, change and then complain. So many insult people constantly and then cry for hours the second an insult is thrown back at them. I don't get it. This entire board is a bunch od 5 year olds. That's ok though, it allows me to fit right in.

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 09:17 AM

Come on McFlex (wannabe) don't you mean to say "Robotic Fans" with your BS "All Actual Fans" crap.
So when did denver become shanahan's team? After the 2nd SB?
You are so stupid it's impressive. I did mean to say actual fans, hence everyone (the majority) calling you out for your dumb**** posts and idiotic takes.
Wannabe? I'd rather be a wannabe than a bonafide jackass like you.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 09:23 AM
You also come to the defense of Brandon Marshall every chance you get even though he was acting like a whiny malcontent on par with a 6 grader during training camp. You see why people get mixed signals from you? Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall can do no wrong and are just poor suffering millionaire athletes but everybody else is just immature.

McBrew....do you not realize w/o Brandon this season Denver would have at least 3 or 4 loses thus far. I didn't condone Marshall's off the field run-ins with the law. It was detrimental to the team and it could have curtailed his career in the NFL. But hey, lets talk reality here....Its in the nature of the Owner(s) and HC(s) to conduct mind games with their players when it comes down to contract extensions and slaries in general.

I'm with Marshall all the way with believing he should be paid what teams are willing to pay him. I'm not with the team, owner, or mgmt in this regard. Its the players that I support when it comes to them getting lucurative contracts that can set them up financially for life.

Bowlen is setup financially for life.....so why can't Marshall be given the same. Its Marshall thats taking all the risk! Bowlen is just sitting up in his luxury box every Sunday or pacing the sidelines in his fur coat. No biggie....he's the boss, but I don't feel sorry for him financially.

So what's your point?

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 09:26 AM
McBrew....do you not realize w/o Brandon this season Denver would have at least 3 or 4 loses thus far. I didn't condone Marshall's off the field run-ins with the law. It was detrimental to the team and it could have curtailed his career in the NFL. But hey, lets talk reality here....Its in the nature of the Owner(s) and HC(s) to conduct mind games with their players when it comes down to contract extensions and slaries in general.

I'm with Marshall all the way with believing he should be paid what teams are willing to pay him. I'm not with the team, owner, or mgmt in this regard. Its the players that I support when it comes to them getting lucurative contracts that can set them up financially for life.

Bowlen is setup financially for life.....so why can't Marshall be given the same. Its Marshall thats taking all the risk! Bowlen is just sitting up in his luxury box every Sunday or pacing the sidelines in his fur coat. No biggie....he's the boss, but I don't feel sorry for him financially.

So what's your point?
You idiot, the FO is taking all the risk offering BM a new contract. One more slip up and he's gone for a year.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 09:27 AM
hmmmmm.....Orton went out in the second half of the Washington game and we lost....then we brought him in against San Diego with about 4 minutes left in the first half, down by 13 points...

i would take two of those losses off of the "REAL" Orton's W/L record

You forget Orton had played so poorly in at least 4 games during the 6-0 run, that it took miracle plays from Stokely, Royale, and Marshalls to pull his bacon out of the fire!

We have won 7 games thus far despite of Orton......plain and simple.

Archer81
12-04-2009, 09:27 AM

So what's your point?

With Brandon we have 4 losses...and to say the owner takes no risk is just moronic. Also, when was the last time you saw the fur coat? 1987? Come on now.

:Broncos:

rastaman
12-04-2009, 09:28 AM
You idiot, the FO is taking all the risk offering BM a new contract. One more slip up and he's gone for a year.

Hey Dumb Billy.....the FO takes the Financial Risk and the players take the physical risk!

Its a two way street you stupid HUMP!

rastaman
12-04-2009, 09:31 AM
With Brandon we have 4 losses...and to say the owner takes no risk is just moronic. Also, when was the last time you saw the fur coat? 1987? Come on now.

Then w/o Brandon we would have had 8 loses on the year! And yes Brandon is taking the risk of injury ever sunday and with every snap of the ball. If Bowlen doesn't want to take the financial risk he shouldn't be an NFL owner.:sunshine:

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Hey Dumb Billy.....the FO takes the Financial Risk and the players take the physical risk!

Its a two way street you stupid HUMP!

So which is it clownprince?

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Then w/o Brandon we would have had 8 loses on the year! And yes Brandon is taking the risk of injury ever sunday and with every snap of the ball. If Bowlen doesn't want to take the financial risk he shouldn't be an NFL owner.:sunshine:

Why...are...you...so...stupid????

bfoflcommish
12-04-2009, 09:34 AM

taking a "risk" on a player of Marshalls ability and maturity, are far different then the risk of say signing someone like Fitzgerald. close to same ability vastky different maturity levels....one you know what yo uare getting and will get moneys worth, the other could be arrested and any given moment and you are out millions.

Popcorn Sutton
12-04-2009, 09:37 AM

So what's your point?

It's pretty simple really. Act like a mature grown adult for a period longer than a few months and get what you deserve. Regardless, my point is that you are so focused on maturity but you spend a lot of time defending two of the most immature public figures I can think of.

Popcorn Sutton
12-04-2009, 09:37 AM

Nice.

Archer81
12-04-2009, 09:38 AM

Wow. You said Bowlen takes no risk. Drafting or bringing players in IS a risk. Or do you not remember Dale Carter, IHOP Gardner, M. Clarett or Simeon Rice? Questionable character guys who were signed despite the red flags. Seriously what you know about football makes BW look like Paul Brown.

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Drafting a career loser in the 1st round was a risk.

GreatBronco16
12-04-2009, 09:45 AM

You are forgetting one small detail.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Don't be silly Jay.

According to people like pasta and lex loser, you’re doing a GREAT job because you have better stats that Kyle Orton. Who cares about wins and losses? Your team has scored 20 more points than the Broncos, and you have more passing yards than Orton, young man. Be proud of a job well done!

Cutler does not have better stats than Orton. Orton's QB rating is 88 and Jay's is 74.

The funny thing is Jay's QB rating the entire time he was almost the same every season. He would finish between 85 and 87. So, essentially, we have gotten the same QB rating out of Orton. You just get to add some 1st round draft picks, and subtract some high end drama!

Mr.Meanie
12-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Cutler does not have better stats than Orton. Orton's QB rating is 88 and Jay's is 74.

The funny thing is Jay's QB rating the entire time he was almost the same every season. He would finish between 85 and 87. So, essentially, we have gotten the same QB rating out of Orton. You just get to add some 1st round draft picks, and subtract some high end drama!

And add some wins

Los Broncos
12-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Wow, I cannot believe what I am reading in this thread.

Have some people sunk this low?

BlaK-Argentina
12-04-2009, 10:01 AM
you forget orton had played so poorly in at least 4 games during the 6-0 run, that it took miracle plays from stokely, royale, and marshalls to pull his bacon out of the fire!

We have won 7 games thus far despite of orton......plain and simple.

lol

Archer81
12-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Wow...Cutler is maturing. Too bad he had to throw 20 ints and have a team out of playoff contention before he came to the startling realization that maybe its him.

Popps
12-04-2009, 10:12 AM
You just need to wash your upper lip.

That's nice of Mopey to ask the FO for better players. If only they had a 1st round pick, eh? ;D

Hilarious!

I think Rasta just got jealous that Lex was receiving such a good flogging around here. This is Rasta's cry for help.

PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEE!!!

As for Cutler, sure... trashing your teammates sounds like leadership to me.
Yesterday he was throwing his linemen and RB under the bus. Now, they just don't have any players at all.

Gosh, remember the song and dance we heard from him in training camp about how they were so talented?

Then again, we heard that song and dance from a lot of idiots, back then.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 10:13 AM
It's pretty simple really. Act like a mature grown adult for a period longer than a few months and get what you deserve. Regardless, my point is that you are so focused on maturity but you spend a lot of time defending two of the most immature public figures I can think of.

Boy how Ironic is that all you "Fair-Weather" player haters sure do get excited holler and shiat yourselves everytime Bmarsh does something spectacular on he field. Imagine how you cheered when Marshall stepped up and was responsible for 2-4 wins this season! What was your excuse then. "Yeah....Brandon is a screw up/douche/immature baby...but he's our screwup etc. so long as he's performing on he field thats all we care about!'

Now who's being hypocritical?

rastaman
12-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Wow...Cutler is maturing. Too bad he had to throw 20 ints and have a team out of playoff contention before he came to the startling realization that maybe its him.

Gotta start somewhere.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 10:16 AM
Hilarious!

I think Rasta just got jealous that Lex was receiving such a good flogging around here. This is Rasta's cry for help.

PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEE!!!

As for Cutler, sure... trashing your teammates sounds like leadership to me.
Yesterday he was throwing his linemen and RB under the bus. Now, they just don't have any players at all.

Gosh, remember the song and dance we heard from him in training camp about how they were so talented?

Then again, we heard that song and dance from a lot of idiots, back then.

You and your Ilk would throw any Bronco player under the Bus so long as McDaniels and Bowlen tell you fans to do so!

Dukes
12-04-2009, 10:18 AM
join the rest of us....makes the mane so much better:

This message is hidden because rastaman is on your ignore list.

How can you have Rasta on ignore? Every post is pure comedy.

Archer81
12-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Boy how Ironic is that all you "Fair-Weather" player haters sure do get excited holler and shiat yourselves everytime Bmarsh does something spectacular on he field. Imagine how you cheered when Marshall stepped up and was responsible for 2-4 wins this season! What was your excuse then. "Yeah....Brandon is a screw up/douche/immature baby...but he's our screwup etc. so long as he's performing on he field thats all we care about!'

Now who's being hypocritical?

So...Marshall called the play in, threw the ball to himself, blocked for himself so he wouldnt get sacked and mnaged to make a big play all at the same time?

Ray Finkle
12-04-2009, 10:20 AM
How can you have Rasta on ignore? Every post is pure comedy.

yes but like Sinbad, it is the same joke each time with different inflection....

yep.....went to the Sinbad reference....bring back 89....

rastaman
12-04-2009, 10:21 AM

Its both "Chuckle Nutzs"

Tombstone RJ
12-04-2009, 10:25 AM
"'Chuckle Nutzs'"?

wtf?

Dukes
12-04-2009, 10:25 AM
"'Chuckle Nutzs'"?

wtf?

Indeed. Hilarious!

Mr. Elway
12-04-2009, 10:28 AM
rasta insists he is a fan from the 70s but every time I read his posts I see a 12 year old boy with Funyun crumbs all over his keyboard and inattentive parents in the next room.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Wow. You said Bowlen takes no risk. Drafting or bringing players in IS a risk. Or do you not remember Dale Carter, IHOP Gardner, M. Clarett or Simeon Rice? Questionable character guys who were signed despite the red flags. Seriously what you know about football makes BW look like Paul Brown.

"Its only money and its more from where it came from". Thats the risk you take as an NFL owner we can agree with the financial risk for the owners. However, the NFL is set up so the owners can absorb those financial risk w/o the risk of going bankrupt! Owners make money hand-over fist whether they win or lose.

Whereas if a player suffers a career ending injury or his services are no longer needed....they are simply dumped. So players are foolish for putting the team, owner or HC ahead of their financial future. Its not like those owners are offering the players that sign a player friendly contract life time slaries/pension/supplementals b/c they took one for the team.

The NFL is a all about "Not For Long"....and...."What Have You Done For Me Lately".

rastaman
12-04-2009, 10:36 AM
rasta insists he is a fan from the 70s but every time I read his posts I see a 12 year old boy with Funyun crumbs all over his keyboard and inattentive parents in the next room.

Mc-BowlenElwayNice observation.....Dumb Billy.

DenverBrit
12-04-2009, 10:38 AM
Cutler Is Maturing!

Into what?? Ripe Camembert??

Archer81
12-04-2009, 10:39 AM
"Its only money and its more from where it came from". Thats the risk you take as an NFL owner we can agree with the financial risk for the owners. However, the NFL is set up so the owners can absorb those financial risk w/o the risk of going bankrupt! Owners make money hand-over fist whether they win or lose.

Whereas if a player suffers a career ending injury or his services are no longer needed....they are simply dumped. So players are foolish for putting the team, owner or HC ahead of their financial future. Its not like those owners are offering the players that sign a player friendly contract life time slaries/pension/supplementals b/c they took one for the team.

The NFL is a all about "Not For Long"....and...."What Have You Done For Me Lately".

Odd, that these NFL players go to college, get degrees, and the only thing they can do in life is play a game. And no, owners do not make money hand over fist if they lose. Have you been to Cleveland, Detroit, KC, Oakland or Buffalo? Buffalo is the prime example. The owner is so "flush" with cash he is making his team play home games in Toronto.

rastaman
Indeed. Hilarious!

Hey Dukes I notice you like using the "Hilarious!" icon. It ironic the mouth on the icon is opened wide enough to except some "Nutzs"! :sunshine:

azbroncfan
Whether or not he is maturing or not doesn't change the fact he is a loser and can't win a game to save his life. He is like a golfer than plays great from tee to green but can't make any putts to save his life.

Rasta is the worst poster that has been on this board in awhile. He is a broken record with his repeated sucking off of Jay, Shanny and Marshall. I bet his next thread is a Marshall should get paid or MCD's success is with Shanny's players.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Odd, that these NFL players go to college, get degrees, and the only thing they can do in life is play a game. And no, owners do not make money hand over fist if they lose. Have you been to Cleveland, Detroit, KC, Oakland or Buffalo? Buffalo is the prime example. The owner is so "flush" with cash he is making his team play home games in Toronto.

Oh well....thats the breaks. Some owners weren't meant to own NFL Franchises. Perhaps the owner who aren't making money should sell their teams!Ha!

azbroncfan
12-04-2009, 10:43 AM
You forget Orton had played so poorly in at least 4 games during the 6-0 run, that it took miracle plays from Stokely, Royale, and Marshalls to pull his bacon out of the fire!

What 4 did he play poorly in?

rastaman
12-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Whether or not he is maturing or not doesn't change the fact he is a loser and can't win a game to save his life. He is like a golfer than plays great from tee to green but can't make any putts to save his life.

Rasta is the worst poster that has been on this board in awhile. He is a broken record with his repeated sucking off of Jay, Shanny and Marshall. I bet his next thread is a Marshall should get paid or MCD's success is with Shanny's players.

And AZ McBroncoFan.......what are you guility of? Could it be your guilt lies with being a blind-loyal Bronco fan. Talking about excuses and a broken record......you know no bounds.

Dukes
12-04-2009, 10:46 AM
Hey Dukes I notice you like using the "Hilarious!" icon. It ironic the mouth on the icon is opened wide enough to except some "Nutzs"! :sunshine:

Wow, you totally got me. Shouldn't you be ranting about a military industrialized complex and the Reagan tax cuts?

Archer81
12-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Oh well....thats the breaks. Some owners weren't meant to own NFL Franchises. Perhaps the owner who aren't making money should sell their teams!Ha!

Good, you conceded the argument.

thanks.

Flex Gunmetal
12-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Its both "Chuckle Nutzs"
Chuckle nutzs? You serious?
So you retract your post?
One more question, are you retarded?

azbroncfan
12-04-2009, 10:51 AM
And AZ McBroncoFan.......what are you guility of? Could it be your guilt lies with being a blind-loyal Bronco fan. Talking about excuses and a broken record......you know no bounds.

What excuses have I made? I was saying the same sh3t about the loser when he was here in Denver that he can't win to save his life. He didn't win in HS, he didn't win in college, and can't win so far in the pros. Do you see a trend? BTW you never answered what 4 games Orton played bad in.

Kaylore
12-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Rasta, what's your problem? What has Cutler done to warrant the type of endless defense you give him? You act like he's your brother and personally hate our coach for trading him. You predict McDaneiel's is going to do horribly, and Cutler is going to dominate, and we're sitting here at 7-4 going into the lighter side of the schedule and Cutler has had one of the worst years at QB in the last decade. Then you insist it's all the players and Nolan and McDaniels is an empty suit; Unless of course we lose. THEN it's all McDaniels fault.

So does McDaniels game plan all our loses and Nolan all our wins? Nevermind McD picked our defensive line out (NOT Nolan according to Nolan, Xanders and McDaniels) and personally picked all our players on defense, never mind McD creates the game plan, and never mind that McD assembled the coaching staff including Nolan himself. Despite all this you insist he's "an idiot" and that "eventually he'll screw this up."

Fact is that the Bears have played much crappier teams than we have and with Cutler they are losers. Fact is that Cutler hasn't been hit or sacked as much as he would like everyone to believe and that his receivers aren't at fault for the majority of his mistakes.

And best of all, the Bears losing gives Denver a better first round pick!

Yet here you are playing apologist in the face of all these facts to the contrary, and doggedly you stick your argument, tirelessly defending the indefensible, even when all your points crumbled around you long ago.

Why? What are you getting out of this? What is this benefiting you? Is it just that you're still mad about the trade? Cutler wasn't that good when he was here. What has he done to warrant this asinine following?

bfoflcommish
12-04-2009, 11:01 AM

thats an insult to funyuns!

Popcorn Sutton
12-04-2009, 11:10 AM

Those poor NFL players. Brandon Marshall is bitching about making 2.2 million dollars this year which is 70 times what the average American makes per year. He's already made well over a million dollars in a couple years and he's getting 2.2 more this year. He acts a fool, is consistently in trouble with the law, beats on women, is a major factor in why Darrent Williams is murdered and his STILL makes 2.2 million this year. I feel SO SORRY for him.

As far as the cheering for him goes. I'm all for him trying to get his act together. If he wants to clean it up and stop beating women and getting in trouble with the law. If he wants to be a part of this team then I'm all for it. So far this year he's been a solid contributor to this team and I'd be happy to see it going forward.

However, I'm not going to blindly defend him for beating on women and consistently being in the spotlight for issue after issue. Which takes me back to my original point that you spend hour upon hour defending immature people and then try and act like you are some sort of crusader or something. It doesn't jive rastaman.

vancejohnson82
12-04-2009, 11:11 AM
guys, there is no way he is 51....its impossible

words like "PATIENCE" spelled "PATIENTS" cannot be the work of an adult....what we are dealing with is an 18 or under adolescent who is having fun riling this board up....there is no way anyone could believe half the garbage this guy posts, its impossible

Popcorn Sutton
12-04-2009, 11:17 AM
^ agreed ^

Los Broncos
12-04-2009, 11:53 AM
guys, there is no way he is 51....its impossible

words like "PATIENCE" spelled "PATIENTS" cannot be the work of an adult....what we are dealing with is an 18 or under adolescent who is having fun riling this board up....there is no way anyone could believe half the garbage this guy posts, its impossible

yeah just reverse the age in his profile, that would make him 15.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 12:16 PM
I guess the Steelers aren't Tomlin's team, and the Colts aren't Caldwells team. lol

Yep! McD, Tomlin, Colts are all turn key coaches. After all, neither of these coaches were inheriting the "Detroit Lions" or teams devoided of talent. Such is the nature of the NFL in the 21st Century when it comes to the type of teams new HC's.

Does anyone remember the good fortunes of John Gruden who took a talented/loaded Tony Dungy Bucaneers team to the SB his first or 2nd season as coach! Gruden didn't have the time to build a SB team....he walked/hired into a ready to go to the SB!

It happens.....

rastaman
12-04-2009, 12:17 PM
yeah just reverse the age in his profile, that would make him 15.

How old are you?

rastaman
12-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Wow, you totally got me. Shouldn't you be ranting about a military industrialized complex and the Reagan tax cuts?

Depends on the audience. Why waste time debating to the critically thinking challenged-conservative Republi-drones and Raygun Robots the negative impact of the Raygun tax cuts or trillions of dollars wasted by the military industrilized complex crooks and thugs.

Dukes
12-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Depends on the audience. Why waste time debating to the critically thinking challenged-conservative Republi-drones and Raygun Robots the negative impact of the Raygun tax cuts or trillions of dollars wasted by the military industrilized complex crooks and thugs.

LOL You're like Gaffo, LABF, Lex and Casino Royale all rolled into one

McDman
12-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Speaking of GAY GUYS....you seem to be chimming in a timely manner! So when are you coming out of the closet?

Didn't you just tell me to grow up?

Dude, you're 51 years old and you are on hearing calling people names. I can't even begin to imagine what you were like thirty years ago.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Those poor NFL players. Brandon Marshall is b****ing about making 2.2 million dollars this year which is 70 times what the average American makes per year.

Since when was every American promised they were going to become professional athletes? B/c these Americans are average at best, this is why they get avg salaries. How much do the poor owners earn every year? Why can't the avg citizen become an NFL owner??? Sorry McBrew-Ha.....bad analogy.

He's already made well over a million dollars in a couple years and he's getting 2.2 more this year. He acts a fool, is consistently in trouble with the law, beats on women, is a major factor in why Darrent Williams is murdered and his STILL makes 2.2 million this year. I feel SO SORRY for him.

How much money has Bowlen made since acquiring the Broncos in the middle 80's???? I sure he's just a hickup away from the poor house. I don't feel SORRY for Bowlen or any NFL ownere for that matter. Can't wait to watch a documentary of "Where Are They Now" where the show depicts how an NFL owner is in bad health and is in financial dispair b/c the PLAYERS made him spend too much money on their salaries.

As far as the cheering for him goes. I'm all for him trying to get his act together. If he wants to clean it up and stop beating women and getting in trouble with the law. If he wants to be a part of this team then I'm all for it. So far this year he's been a solid contributor to this team and I'd be happy to see it going forward.

Marshall's off the field issues are behind him. Its up to Marshall to make sure his off the field problems are behind him if he wants to get paid. But at the same time...Bowlen and McD shouldn't blackmail Bmarsh on the past either!

Hopefully Marshall realilzes Bowlen and McD will try some BS with his contract and sign Marshall as cheap as possible, while playing RFA/UFA corporate two step. Brandon just needs to play his cards right and wait until his Parole is granted by McD and Bowlen.

Brandon has been more than a contributor! Brandon Marshalls play has ensured the Broncos played either an impactful role or a game winning role in 4 of the Broncos first 6 games. I'd say thats more than just a "CONTRIBUTOR". If anyone has been just a contributor....look no further than Kyle Orton.

However, I'm not going to blindly defend him for beating on women and consistently being in the spotlight for issue after issue. Which takes me back to my original point that you spend hour upon hour defending immature people and then try and act like you are some sort of crusader or something. It doesn't jive rastaman.

You and your ilk have spent the almost 3 consecutive years blindly defending Bmarsh's past off the field problems with YOUR CHEERS, while ignoring his off the field behavior....so who are the hyprocrites????

rastaman
12-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Didn't you just tell me to grow up?

Dude, you're 51 years old and you are on hearing calling people names. I can't even begin to imagine what you were like thirty years ago.

Oh look who's crying now. I already told you I adjust to my environment! You noticed I did not post this topic/thread by immediately calling the Cutler haters names and insulting them. I merely responded back in kind to the insults and names hurled at me!

Age has nothing do with it! You either treat people the way you want to be treated or people will treat you the way you treat them.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 12:53 PM
LOL You're like Gaffo, LABF, Lex and Casino Royale all rolled into one

I'm glad I'm not like you and the rest of of the Cutler Haters!

Paladin
12-04-2009, 12:55 PM
He got ilk?

I think Quitler is maturing in the same manner that dead rats "mature".

rastaman
12-04-2009, 01:03 PM
So...Marshall called the play in, threw the ball to himself, blocked for himself so he wouldnt get sacked and mnaged to make a big play all at the same time?

Nope! All Marshall does is catch Orton's ridiculous inaccurate circus throws by using his 36 inch plus vertical leap with one hand and then proceed to beat the defender(s) into the end zone for the winning scores! Nothing flashy. Just god given talent making a mediocre QB look great. It happens every day in the NFL.....don't lose any sleep over this fact.

55CrushEm
12-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Oh look who's crying now. I already told you I adjust to my environment! You noticed I did not post this topic/thread by immediately calling the Cutler haters names and insulting them. I merely responded back in kind to the insults and names hurled at me!

Age has nothing do with it! You either treat people the way you want to be treated or people will treat you the way you treat them.

That's great. Do you have kids? Is this what you teach them in all situations?

Say, if you moved to a high crime area, would you start committing more crime b/c "you adjust to your surroundings"? Because that's what you're doing here......acting just like the people in your surroundings....at least that's what you say.

And for the record.....if you really are 51 years old.....I would suggest that YOU mature. You should be embarrassed.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 01:17 PM
That's great. Do you have kids? Is this what you teach them in all situations?

Say, if you moved to a high crime area, would you start committing more crime b/c "you adjust to your surroundings"? Because that's what you're doing here......acting just like the people in your surroundings....at least that's what you say.

And for the record.....if you really are 51 years old.....I would suggest that YOU mature. You should be embarrassed.

Meh! now you're way of point. Are you and the rest of the Cutler haters embarrassed by your non-stop hatred and ill-will? Where's the sense with that type of behavior? I see no embarrassment from the Jay haters who even attack, insult and call names towards any poster that doesn't join in on the Cutler hate Orgy.

You Cutler haters react like ravenous wolves on any poster that doesn't join in on your Harry-High School gate fest to Cutler or towards any poster that doesn't hate Cutler.

Where's the embarrsessment on this type of hatred and attack dog mentality????

TonyR
12-04-2009, 01:20 PM
26. Chicago
Would you rather not be a Bears fan, Panthers fan or Knicks fan right now? No hope, no first-round pick, lots of season left … what do you do?

27. Kansas City
What fell apart the quickest in 2009: My "Year of Kansas City" prediction, the Cutler/Forte era, Chip Caray's relationship with TBS, Tracy McGrady's Hall of Fame candidacy, NBC's status as a major network, the Ricky Rubio pick, "The Tonight Show," or Tiger's Thanksgiving dinner?

(What? Too soon? Come on! It's been a week! How dare you!)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmonsnflpicks/091204

Rohirrim
12-04-2009, 01:24 PM
If Cutler were maturing, he'd grow a neckbeard.

bfoflcommish
12-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Meh! now you're way of point. Are you and the rest of the Cutler haters embarrassed by your non-stop hatred and ill-will? Where's the sense with that type of behavior? I see no embarrassment from the Jay haters who even attack, insult and call names towards any poster that doesn't join in on the Cutler hate Orgy.

You Cutler haters react like ravenous wolves on any poster that doesn't join in on your Harry-High School gate fest to Cutler or towards any poster that doesn't hate Cutler.

Where's the embarrsessment on this type of hatred and attack dog mentality????

so wrong.......its because your idiotic posts themselves, not the stance you are taking. You say one thing then when one of us refutes it you flip flop faster then a politician and try to save face, then that gets refuted and you go into defense mode and name calling!

If you came to this board with the stance of im on jay side but not called down current players/coaches/etc you would have been fine. But your stance since day 1 has been mcd and orton are clueless, shanny and cutler were god..and when the team has any success you cant acknowledge its because of mcd or orton etc...but yet when mcd or orton have a bad game you are quick to blame them...then you spout off how its shannys players...well if thats the only case then why are the "idiots mcd and orton" doing better now then god and his child prodigy did past few years?

watermock
12-04-2009, 03:10 PM
The fact is, if our D doesn't show up, we lose. Of course, there is always the miracle bungle in the jungle and BM's 3 miracle catches against Dallas and NY, or the 4 double digit losses.

We'll fnd out if this team has teeth soon enough.

~Crash~
12-04-2009, 05:05 PM

I would post a link that would make people go oh my good lol but ....

GreatBronco16
12-04-2009, 05:14 PM
The fact is, if our D doesn't show up, we lose.

That is pretty much the case with the other 31 NFL teams on any given Sunday. So thanks for sharing that.

BTW, you still need to lay off the peanut butter.

Circle Orange
12-04-2009, 05:16 PM
It's called "Damage Control", "Spin", and "PR." Everyone does it. What else can he say at this point? People aren't blind. If he kept going the way he was they'd rip him apart.

GreatBronco16
12-04-2009, 05:16 PM
I merely responded back in kind to the insults and names hurled at me!

Wow, a 51 year old using the "well he started it" excuse.:spit:

So you basically want people to treat you like a retarded dip****. Thanks for clearing that up.

I await the witty comeback you're sure to have.

Meck77
12-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Move over Bob......Rasta has replaced you.

Broncos_OTM
12-04-2009, 05:49 PM
shya as if..... tottally dude. brian urlacher is a pussy...id tottally destroy him in a death match.... Two man enter one man leaves!

Bronx33
12-04-2009, 06:16 PM

without a doubt...

rastaman
12-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Wow, a 51 year old using the "well he started it" excuse.:spit:

Nope! Point is, when immature-thinned skinned 20, 30, 40 something fans who enjoy name calling and insulting other fans they should man up and expect the same treatment in return. Your argument of attempting to use age to cover up for fan rudeness won't fly with me.

So you basically want people to treat you like a retarded dip****. Thanks for clearing that up.

Again, your wrong Dumb Azz! If cry baby insulting Fans don't want to be disrespected and called names....perhaps they shouldn't do it either. I hope that clears it up you knuckle dragging retard.

I await the witty comeback you're sure to have.

Now run a long and go play on I-25 during rush hour traffic...no one will miss you.

rastaman
12-04-2009, 06:41 PM
so wrong.......its because your idiotic posts themselves, not the stance you are taking. You say one thing then when one of us refutes it you flip flop faster then a politician and try to save face, then that gets refuted and you go into defense mode and name calling!

If you came to this board with the stance of im on jay side but not called down current players/coaches/etc you would have been fine. But your stance since day 1 has been mcd and orton are clueless, shanny and cutler were god..and when the team has any success you cant acknowledge its because of mcd or orton etc...but yet when mcd or orton have a bad game you are quick to blame them...then you spout off how its shannys players...well if thats the only case then why are the "idiots mcd and orton" doing better now then god and his child prodigy did past few years?

Way to go! Boy did you reach down deep to try and justify a mob rule mentality based on immaturity and hate.

Sorry dude not everyone believes in the group think mentality of childish hate and behavior exhibited by many Bronco fans on the Orange Mane.

Play2win
12-04-2009, 07:02 PM
has anyone ever seen Rasta, Bob or Lex at the same place at the same exact time...

azbroncfan
12-04-2009, 07:33 PM
In typical Rasta fashion he has repeatedly avoided my questions for him and completely ignored Kaylore's post.

McDman
12-04-2009, 08:49 PM
It really is amazing to me that this guy is 51 and still acts like this, unbelievable.

Popps
12-04-2009, 09:43 PM

It's funny, but Rasta and Lex almost make Bob likable.

Honestly, poll this forum and as useless of existence as Bob leads, he's probably still twice as popular around here as a couple of knobs that claim to be Broncos fans.

broncocalijohn
12-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Okay, so he's taking responsibility for the Bears' losing.

Has he asked the Bears to trade him, so that the club can get a few draft picks to get those needed reinforcements? Ha!

A third and 4th rounder for cutler isnt going to get the bears those needed players. :thanku:

I dont go over to Bears sites, but I bet even a Jay lover right now is probably frowned upon.

Meck77
12-04-2009, 10:41 PM
It's funny, but Rasta and Lex almost make Bob likable.

Honestly, poll this forum and as useless of existence as Bob leads, he's probably still twice as popular around here as a couple of knobs that claim to be Broncos fans.

It amazes me that people get worked up because they assume everyone around here is a Bronco fan. Obviously most are but this is the internet.

Oh and put two and two together people. Lex lives in Chicago. He's in love with Cutler. He pretty much bags on the Broncos non stop. He's a Bears fan that loves getting under your skin.

GreatBronco16
12-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Now run a long and go play on I-25 during rush hour traffic...no one will miss you.

Once again with the excuses of, 'Mommy he started it'

As a grown man, you should actually know better than to resort to that type of stuff. But, I highly doubt you are a grown man. And if you are, then what a sad, miserable life you are living. Take care.

Los Broncos
12-05-2009, 01:10 AM
How old are you?

Old enough to figure out your a fake.

What do you hope to gain? You want us to fail so you can say "I told you so"

Popps
12-05-2009, 01:14 AM
It amazes me that people get worked up because they assume everyone around here is a Bronco fan. Obviously most are but this is the internet.

Oh and put two and two together people. Lex lives in Chicago. He's in love with Cutler. He pretty much bags on the Broncos non stop. He's a Bears fan that loves getting under your skin.

That's way too much credit for him, brother. He's just a flaky ex-fan and a sad dude trying to fill a void in his life.

When he gets under my skin, I'll let you know. :P

watermock
12-05-2009, 01:20 AM
That is pretty much the case with the other 31 NFL teams on any given Sunday. So thanks for sharing that.

BTW, you still need to lay off the peanut butter.

Wrong.

There's only a handfull of teams that can play keepaway. The 2009 Broncos aren't 1 of them.

Archer81
12-05-2009, 02:00 AM
Wrong.

There's only a handfull of teams that can play keepaway. The 2009 Broncos aren't 1 of them.

So...some teams dont have to play defense at all and still win? Amazing.

watermock
12-05-2009, 02:20 AM
Umm, yes...

The 98 Broncos, the 08 Cards for example, the 09 Saints.

They still need SOME turnovers, usually forced by teams having to play catchup.

Do you really need this explained to you?

rastaman
12-05-2009, 05:34 AM
Once again with the excuses of, 'Mommy he started it'

As a grown man, you should actually know better than to resort to that type of stuff. But, I highly doubt you are a grown man. And if you are, then what a sad, miserable life you are living. Take care.

Once again...am I the only adult here btwn the age of 20 something to 50 slinging insults, hate, and name calling?

Come on dude free your soul and try to expand your net of responsibility and accountability w/o bias.....do you think your capable of doing that???

Can't just blame RASTAMAN! Can you non MON.:sunshine:

rastaman
12-05-2009, 05:46 AM
Old enough to figure out your a fake.

What do you hope to gain? You want us to fail so you can say "I told you so"

Come on McIRON are you afraid to admit your age? You don't want people to realize a 20, 30 or 40 something as yourself can be so immature and hateful.

You're only old enough to realize that your an immature hatemonger who believes in group think and who hides behind your fanship to excuse your behavior.

Not only are you a fake...but you're a hypocrite b/c you use the excuse of being a loyal-robotic fan as a vehicle to spew your hate and think its okay.

Boy what a sad incomplete life you truly lead.8')

rastaman
12-05-2009, 06:03 AM
That's way too much credit for him, brother. He's just a flaky ex-fan and a sad dude trying to fill a void in his life.

When he gets under my skin, I'll let you know. :P

Oh Give it a break Pops-Goes-The-Weasel.:~ohyah!:

You are the biggest FAIR WEATHER play supporter on this board. You should be a shame of yourself. You are the epitome of a Fan players love to hate and loathe b/c they know you and your ilk will throw them under the bus just as soon as you get your marching orders from Bowlen or McDaniel's. You are a self-appointed unpaid shill for the FO, Bowlen, and McDaniel's.

You cheer for the players so long as those players are providing an entertainment value like the Dumb Roman Gladiator fan you are. It gives me great joy to know every player would spit in your face if they truly knew your attitude towards them. ENOUGH SAID!

Thumbs-Down on Pop

tsiguy96
12-05-2009, 06:26 AM
rastaman, if every person on this forum and half the people on the bears forum tell you you are 100% wrong and dont know what the hell youre talking about, what does that tell you?

orangeatheist
12-05-2009, 06:48 AM
Is there a reason complete and obvious trolls are left on the board?

Were it my decision, my money paying for this space, Rasta would have been shown the door long ago. But this thread just screams ATTENTION WHORE TROLL and BAN ME IF YOU CAN! It amazes me he's allowed to be here any longer after THIS. I mean, seriously, what does any of this have to do with Bronco's football? At least the thread --and all others like it-- should be moved to the Butt.

broncocalijohn
12-05-2009, 06:53 AM
rastaman, if every person on this forum and half the people on the bears forum tell you you are 100% wrong and dont know what the hell youre talking about, what does that tell you?

Since Rasta isnt here, I will fill in for him......it tells me that you are just wrong Mctsigirl. I have nicknames for everyone that posts negatives about me. I will call everyone immature, robotic and just plain insults that have no founding facts to them but they make me look so cool with these comebacks. I wear a cape while doing it.

Back to myself.
Now....here comes my lucky response from who else.

rastaman
12-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Is there a reason complete and obvious trolls are left on the board?

Were it my decision, my money paying for this space, Rasta would have been shown the door long ago. But this thread just screams ATTENTION WHORE TROLL and BAN ME IF YOU CAN! It amazes me he's allowed to be here any longer after THIS. I mean, seriously, what does any of this have to do with Bronco's football? At least the thread --and all others like it-- should be moved to the Butt.

Not much bias in this post is there? Are you saying every post on Cutler Hate.....is deemed "Bronco Football???

I posted the thread about Cutler Stepping up to the plate publicly and taking the blame for his performance thus far for the season and finally showing maturity....and BAM! I was attacked w/o letup and called names endlessly! Kinda amazing that the only threads allowed on Cutler are the threads of hate and insults! Then it becomes on big orgy of hate.

However, a counter thread posted about Cutler showing positive aspects....and boy the haters come down out the woodwork and attack and insult the poster. When the poster that doesn't view Cutler with hate holds their ground and returns the insult previously hurled at him....suddenly that member should be banned, are accused of being a TROLL or their questioned whether they are true Bronco fans. I guess its obvious you guys don't play well with others at recess do you???

Yep...Orangeathiest I your bias loud and clear.8')

GreatBronco16
12-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Once again...am I the only adult here btwn the age of 20 something to 50 slinging insults, hate, and name calling?

No, you're just the only one doing it because, "well they started it first", and "I adapt to my surroundings as a 51 year old"

But please continue to use the, well everyone else is doing it, excuse if it makes you feel better. Just know, that whatever your excuse, it only makes you look like more of a moron.

Good day to you kid.

rastaman
12-05-2009, 08:55 AM
Since Rasta isnt here, I will fill in for him......it tells me that you are just wrong Mctsigirl. I have nicknames for everyone that posts negatives about me. I will call everyone immature, robotic and just plain insults that have no founding facts to them but they make me look so cool with these comebacks. I wear a cape while doing it.

Back to myself.
Now....here comes my lucky response from who else.

Oh well RASTAMAN has a life and can't be here at your every call 24/7! But hey......Thanks for Filling in. I knew I could count you. Great Job.:sunshine:

broncocalijohn
12-05-2009, 09:02 AM
Oh well RASTAMAN has a life and can't be here at your every call 24/7! But hey......Thanks for Filling in. I knew I could count you. Great Job.:sunshine:

Good to see I got approval to fill in for you. Kinda like those fake Santa Clauses doing the dirty work for the real Santa.

rastaman
12-05-2009, 09:18 AM
No, you're just the only one doing it because, "well they started it first", and "I adapt to my surroundings as a 51 year old"

But please continue to use the, well everyone else is doing it, excuse if it makes you feel better. Just know, that whatever your excuse, it only makes you look like more of a moron.

Good day to you kid.

There you go again wth the 51 years old crap! Are you insinuating that only someone 50 plus is to blame or are you grown up enough and have the integrity to admit the 20, 30, and 40 somethings behavior. How much mileage are you going to try to get out that lame argument or "they started it first" it takes 2 to TANGLE.

Thats alright GreatMcBronco, you go ahead and take the road with the least resistance and go after the lone 50 plus poster and ignore your 20, 30, and 40 something buddies....you don't want to piss off the "Wolf Pack"....It will take Weapons of Mass Destruction to keep them at Bay!!:thumbs:

Speaking of 50 something! Imagine getting to the half century mark! Nothings promised in life. I wonder how many of you Cutler haters realize how much luck and hard work one must go thru just to reach 50 and beyond. Its obvious much thought hasn't gone into it for some of the Haters on this board, for if they did they would realize Life is too short to hate!;D

rastaman
12-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Good to see I got approval to fill in for you. Kinda like those fake Santa Clauses doing the dirty work for the real Santa.

Your welcome! I like keeping my enemies close at hand so I can see what their up to.:clown:

Los Broncos
12-05-2009, 09:38 AM
Come on McIRON are you afraid to admit your age? You don't want people to realize a 20, 30 or 40 something as yourself can be so immature and hateful.

You're only old enough to realize that your an immature hatemonger who believes in group think and who hides behind your fanship to excuse your behavior.

Not only are you a fake...but you're a hypocrite b/c you use the excuse of being a loyal-robotic fan as a vehicle to spew your hate and think its okay.

Boy what a sad incomplete life you truly lead.8')

My age is in my profile, so I have nothing to hide.

And how I'm I being hateful? Just because I don't suck all over some guys dong.

He doesn't like Denver, he doesn't play for Denver and he doesn't give a **** who you are or what you think.

I don't defend Marshall at all, hitting women (allegedly) is as about as low as you can get.

And you don't know anything about my life.

barryr
12-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Another idiot Cutler is great type of thread started by a pretend Bronco fan.

rastaman
12-05-2009, 09:48 AM
My age is in my profile, so I have nothing to hide.

And how I'm I being hateful? Just because I don't suck all over some guys dong.

He doesn't like Denver, he doesn't play for Denver and he doesn't give a **** who you are or what you think.

I don't defend Marshall at all, hitting women (allegedly) is as about as low as you can get.

And you don't know anything about my life.

Thanks for explaining yourself......now go get a life.8')

oubronco
12-05-2009, 09:49 AM

that Popps is an idiot :ouwknow:

Los Broncos
12-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks for explaining yourself......now go get a life.8')

That is rich, someone who just repeats himself over and over telling me to get a life.

rastaman
12-05-2009, 09:51 AM

It tells me half the people could be wrong as well. But hey 96 I don't put too much weight on other folks opinions....why do you fail at this fact????

rastaman
12-05-2009, 09:53 AM
That is rich, someone who just repeats himself over and over telling me to get a life.

Get off your tread mill before you have a heart attack. Give it a rest dude.:strong:

rastaman
12-05-2009, 09:56 AM
that Popps is an idiot :ouwknow:

Popps isn't an idiot. He's just a legend in his own mind.....and takes himself way toooooo seriously. I hope one day Bowlen gives him a job in the FO.:sunshine:

rastaman
12-05-2009, 10:03 AM
Another idiot Cutler is great type of thread started by a pretend Bronco fan.

Hi barryr-wrong....haven't heard from ya in while. You haven't been out practicing your special forces moves and camouflage dress on the OM have ya!

You're such a "Stealthy-Slippery" little hack!:clown:

Flex Gunmetal
12-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Why do you always post such stupid **** rasta? Categorize your thoughts/opinions from "Reasonably sensible" to "Completely stupid **** that no one wants to hear". Try and stick to the former, you've been focusing on the latter.

Bronx33
12-05-2009, 10:50 AM
The real question is ( what is cutler maturing into?)

oubronco
12-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Popps isn't an idiot. He's just a legend in his own mind.....and takes himself way toooooo seriously. I hope one day Bowlen gives him a job in the FO.:sunshine:

so now you like popps

DenverBrit
12-05-2009, 11:48 AM
has anyone ever seen Rasta, Bob or Lex at the same place at the same exact time...

Police lineup?

DenverBrit
12-05-2009, 11:54 AM
The real question is ( what is cutler maturing into?)

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/sb10063885d-001.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=A4054F9DE544FC9BD2E2E0C62B93EFEA49207362A3F24453

Play2win
12-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Police lineup?

The usual suspects...

rastaman
12-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Why do you always post such stupid **** rasta? Categorize your thoughts/opinions from "Reasonably sensible" to "Completely stupid **** that no one wants to hear". Try and stick to the former, you've been focusing on the latter.

Hey McFlexibles.....try STFU! Do you think you can do that!!! It you could just shut up you'd help out the human race greatly.:approve:

rastaman
12-05-2009, 05:16 PM
so now you like popps

Yes I do.;D Pop Goes the Weasel......just takes some time to get use to thats all. It would be an absolute shame/travesty if Bowlen doesn't find a spot for Pops in the front office in the next 25 years.:P

rastaman
12-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Police lineup?

So how long have you been out prison? Are you meeting with your parole officer?

Or are you looking forward to returning to the only home you know?:wiggle:

DenverBrit
12-05-2009, 06:29 PM
So how long have you been out prison? Are you meeting with your parole officer?

Or are you looking forward to returning to the only home you know?:wiggle:

You must get asked those questions often. ;D