PDA

View Full Version : Been gone awhile , I see Lex is still bat **** crazy

Spider
12-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Some things never change ...........

SJ Bronco
12-03-2009, 07:21 PM

Isn't it nice there are always things you can rely on in this world. It's comfy...like an old shoe...:afro:

Spider
12-03-2009, 07:22 PM
:D yeah buddy ...........

Fan In Exile
12-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Shouldn't this be a poll?

SJ Bronco
12-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Shouldn't this be a poll?

polls rule

TheDave
12-03-2009, 08:05 PM

I missed about a month myself... but it looks like the cutler threads are still going strong ;D

Popps
12-03-2009, 08:08 PM
The bummer is, you can't bump most of his brilliance to the front page because it goes right to the trash heap....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75838

BroncoDoug
12-03-2009, 08:09 PM
polls rule

thats what she said!!

easymobee
12-03-2009, 09:05 PM
I used to work with a guy that was a Broncos/Nuggets/Avs/Rockies fan. If any of the aforementioned teams lost or god forbid were in the midst of a losing streak, he would want to talk my ear off for 3-4 hours about how hopeless and horrible the situation was. He would call out everyone on the roster and say stupid **** like "they need a new qb/pg/goalie" like other teams were just dangling HOF'ers on the trading block in exchange for 3rd round picks.

Any of the aforementioned teams have a big win or a nice winning streak, and he'd touch base with me on it for about 10 to 15 mins and be on his way (if at all) and even then the win was always "lucky".

Some people just like to b**** and moan more than anything. This guy was a New Yorker (transplanted at 12 and now 40 or so) and kind of neurotic, but I think this "fandom" is common everywhere. His upbringing caused him to latch onto a NY teams success if one of the locals was struggling (very annoying as well).

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Cue lex: "I know you are, but what am I?"

Another dynamite argument, lex.

tsiguy96
12-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I used to work with a guy that was a Broncos/Nuggets/Avs/Rockies fan. If any of the aforementioned teams lost or god forbid were in the midst of a losing streak, he would want to talk my ear off for 3-4 hours about how hopeless and horrible the situation was. He would call out everyone on the roster and say stupid **** like "they need a new qb/pg/goalie" like other teams were just dangling HOF'ers on the trading block in exchange for 3rd round picks.

Any of the aforementioned teams have a big win or a nice winning streak, and he'd touch base with me on it for about 10 to 15 mins and be on his way (if at all) and even then the win was always "lucky".

Some people just like to b**** and moan more than anything. This guy was a New Yorker (transplanted at 12 and now 40 or so) and kind of neurotic, but I think this "fandom" is common everywhere. His upbringing caused him to latch onto a NY teams success if one of the locals was struggling (very annoying as well).

theres several people here like that, and i will never understand how they are actually "fans" if they dont enjoy the games, particularly the wins, they dont care for anyone on the team and seem to enjoy losing so they can bitch about it more than anyhting.

lex
12-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Cue lex: "I know you are, but what am I?"

Another dynamite argument, lex.

No. Wow youre dumb. I usually say that when people dont have their own material so they think their clever reworking mine. No one has really said anything in this thread. Theres really no need to swat down anything.

easymobee
12-04-2009, 12:18 AM
No. Wow youre dumb. I usually say that when people dont have their own material so they think their clever reworking mine. No one has really said anything in this thread. Theres really no need to swat down anything.

You have a lot of horrible takes. The Ryan Harris and Ron Turner bumps opened my eyes to that even more ( i am always somewhat scarce in the offseason and missed them 1st time around ).

Anyhow good luck with the doom and gloom, i have no problem with it as long as you never sit next to me at a game.

Circle Orange
12-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Yup...as screwy as a camoflauge crab. :puff:

oubronco
12-04-2009, 07:22 AM
Nice to see you back Spidey

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-04-2009, 07:51 AM

Good one.

Reworking your material? Son, I'd be uncomfortable putting a stick up my ass just so I could "rework" your weak-ass "material." But please, proceed.

TonyR
12-04-2009, 08:36 AM
Spider, next time you go away please take lex with you. And then don't bring him back.

Ironlung
12-04-2009, 09:10 AM
... and then run over that big smelly pu55y with your rig.

Spider
12-04-2009, 06:02 PM
:D thanks ou ....... and no tony I anit taking lex anywhere