12-01-2009, 09:01 AM
http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies

Vote!

http://i50.tinypic.com/28wf1oj.gif

Beantown Bronco
12-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Bust.

He's soft.

Mike Bell is better in every conceivable way.

strafen
12-01-2009, 09:09 AM
He reminds me of Sammy Winder...
When you need 5 he'll give you 1, when you need 1 he'll give you 3

Doggcow
12-01-2009, 09:12 AM
Voted x20

Rohirrim
12-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Hopefully, somebody is creating a list of those who have been down on Knowshon so we can laugh at them later on down the road.

Doggcow
12-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Hopefully, somebody is creating a list of those who have been down on Knowshon so we can laugh at them later on down the road.

This! and the cutler nut jugglers, mcd haters (when we win superbowl)

Rock Chalk
12-01-2009, 10:09 AM

Not only do you really suck as a poster, you pretty much fail at life.

I wonder, when one is retarded, do they know they are retarded?

BMarsh615
12-01-2009, 10:44 AM

Hilarious!

BroncoMan4ever
12-01-2009, 10:49 AM

that's very stupid. he reminds me of a rookie RB who missed a lot of preseason snaps and was already a little behind from missing a lot of TC.

he is coming into his own and the Giants game showed what he is truly capable of when he goes out and just plays football. all season he has been thinking too much, been a little tentative at times in hitting the hole, while in others he was to impatient and just running into the backs of his lineman before his cutback lanes were opened.

all he needed was a little time to get his mind right and we all saw the dividends of that. he is hitting his stride at the perfect time too. with a playoff push underway we need him at his best.

strafen
12-01-2009, 10:56 AM

Oh, I get it.
I'm going to show you how I'm not what you said I am.
Here we go...
Moreno is almost as good as Adrain Peterson. He will eventually break Emmit Smith record for TD's.
This season, he will take Denver to the SB and be the MVP, not only of the SB but ROY and MVP of the league.

He will be the first back in history to rush for 2000 yards without having a 100-yard game in his first 11 games in the NFL.

Moreno is truly one of the best back in NFL history.

Ok. Hopefully I'm not longer retarded now.
I don't know.
Am I still retarded, dude?
Hey, I really, really, really want your approval!

GreatBronco16
12-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Oh, I get it.
Here we go...
Moreno is almost as good as Adrain Peterson. He will eventually break Emmit Smith record for TD's.
This season, he will take Denver to the SB and be the MVP, not only of the SB but ROY and MVP of the league.

He will be the first back in history to rush for 2000 yards without having a 100-yard game in his first 11 games in the NFL.

I don't know.

Actually, that makes you pretty retarded too.

Rohirrim
12-01-2009, 11:44 AM
I guess the answer to Alec's question is "No." ;D

OBF1
12-01-2009, 01:33 PM
In reference to Alec's question..... Does Mock think he has any issues???

houghtam
12-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Where the hell is HILLIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!1111!11!111!

Bronco Warrior
12-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Wow! I signed o0n to Post a Vote for Moreno for ROW and I find the usual lovefest between members! Why am I suprised! Thanks for posting this today. Whether you love him or hate him stop acting like Biotches and vote for him so the TEAM gets the props! Any Broncos positive pub helps! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Bronco Warrior
12-01-2009, 05:34 PM

Vote!

That clip shows the hellatious footwork and vision he is finally showing! Sweet Video Post!

Bronco Yoda
12-01-2009, 05:37 PM
That was a good run.

Taco John
12-01-2009, 05:51 PM
He got my vote. He had a good solid productive game. But it's also true that during our four game skid, he was virtually invisible. Bottom line, we need the guy PRODUCING if we want to win games. The running game is very important to the type of offense that McDaniels is running - not to mention ANY NFL team.

houghtam
12-01-2009, 05:55 PM
That was a good run.

It looked like something from Madden.

Bronco Warrior
12-01-2009, 06:05 PM
It looked like something from Madden.

No Kidding! Ran like he has a joystick stuck up him...lol!

oubronco
12-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Bust.

He's soft.

Mike Bell is better in every conceivable way.

:spit: :notworthy

NYBronco
12-01-2009, 06:41 PM

Winder would have been down for a loss on the Knowshon video.

Bronco Yoda
12-02-2009, 02:04 AM
He's steadily improving. Can't wait to see his full potential.

In Oct. he had a 3.7 Yrd avg. with 0 TD's and 10 1st downs.
In Nov. he had a 5.0 Yrd avg. with 2 TD's and 19 1st downs.

He's also getting better the more carries he gets.
1st 10 attempts he's avg. 4.2 yrds.
10-20 attempts he's avg. 4.4 yrds.
20-30 attempts he's avg. 5.5 (but this is a small sample of 2 attempts)

Gotta like these young leggs.

On the flip side his rec. yrds. are dropping from 11 yrd ave. in sept. to 4 yrds now. And he's dropping some now which I can't even find a stat for that but I remember the drop last game when he seemed to hear footsteps.

I don't see a problem with his blocking. All in all he's making very good strides.

BroncoMan4ever
12-02-2009, 02:19 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/28wf1oj.gif[/QUOTE]

i truly believe this could be the one run that when fans look back on his career, that we are all going to see as the run that propelled him into elite status.

mhgaffney
12-02-2009, 03:11 AM

Are you kidding me?

mhgaffney
12-02-2009, 03:14 AM
Like some posters have indicated -- McDaniels needs to design the offense around Moreno.

Just get Moreno the ball in space -- and let him do the rest.

Popps
12-02-2009, 06:03 AM
He got my vote. He had a good solid productive game. But it's also true that during our four game skid, he was virtually invisible. .

He averaged TEN yards a carry against San Diego.

He averaged over 5 yards a carry for 97 yards against Washington.

So, those two facts alone render your assumption worthless. I'm saying "assumption," because there's no way you could actually watch the games and come away with these takes. You must just look at stats and post based on what you read in the paper.

As for the two losses where his totals weren't contributory, it's tough to contribute when you get 5 carries on a day.... and your team is playing from behind all afternoon.

Prater didn't have huge days against Pittsburgh or Baltimore, either.

Does that mean he's a ****ty kicker, or maybe that he needs to actually get the attempts to put up a good statistical day?

Rock Chalk
12-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Oh, I get it.
Here we go...

See, your retardedness has reached new levels.

I don't know.

You dont get it do you? Its not about being rah rah for the players or team, but it is about being somewhat positive for a completely surprising season that has already produced more wins than 70% of Bronco Nation and 99% of the rest of the nation predicted. Yet here you are, thread after thread, douching up this place with your incessant pessimism and eternal hatred for all things New Era Broncos.

**** off and die.

Kaylore
12-02-2009, 08:47 AM
You dont get it do you? Its not about being rah rah for the players or team, but it is about being somewhat positive for a completely surprising season that has already produced more wins than 70% of Bronco Nation and 99% of the rest of the nation predicted. Yet here you are, thread after thread, douching up this place with your incessant pessimism and eternal hatred for all things New Era Broncos.

**** off and die.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2283/clapp.gif

Bronco Yoda
12-02-2009, 07:09 PM
bump

houghtam
12-02-2009, 07:28 PM
See, your retardedness has reached new levels.

**** off and die.

^

Between this and your NCAA hoops takes, I might be developing a man crush on you, Alec, despite your incomprehensible support for KU.

;D

Archer81
12-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Interesting fact...

In 1995, TD fumbled 5 times, losing 2 in 14 games. In 11 games he had 883 yards on 192 att for 6 tds.

In 2009, Moreno has fumbled 4 times, losing 4. In 11 games he has 688 yards on 161 attempts and 3 tds.

:Broncos:

Conklin
12-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Interesting fact...

In 1995, TD fumbled 5 times, losing 2 in 14 games. In 11 games he had 883 yards on 192 att for 6 tds.

In 2009, Moreno has fumbled 4 times, losing 4. In 11 games he has 688 yards on 161 attempts and 3 tds.

why is that interesting, you just made a correllation that TD is better than what appears to be the focal point of our offense of the future

Archer81
12-02-2009, 09:09 PM
why is that interesting, you just made a correllation that TD is better than what appears to be the focal point of our offense of the future

I found it interesting because of the similarities in the stats through 11 weeks of the season. I also found it interesting that in both RB's rookie years, they played dallas, washington, New England and Philly. Just wierd little coincidences.

Conklin
12-02-2009, 09:31 PM
I found it interesting because of the similarities in the stats through 11 weeks of the season. I also found it interesting that in both RB's rookie years, they played dallas, washington, New England and Philly. Just wierd little coincidences.

you forgot kc, sd, and oak too ;)

BMarsh615
12-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Broncos' Moreno voted Week 12 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week

Voters on NFL.com have made their choice. Running back Knowshon Moreno of the Denver Broncos is the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week for games played on Nov. 26-30.

Moreno rushed 19 times for 88 yards and one touchdown in Denver's 26-6 win over the New York Giants on Thanksgiving.

Moreno was selected from among five finalists through fan votes on NFL.com/rookies. The other finalists were wide receivers Kenny Britt of the Tennessee Titans and Percy Harvin of the Minnesota Vikings, linebacker Paul Kruger of the Baltimore Ravens and punt/kick returner LaRod Stephens-Howling of the Arizona Cardinals.

Sanchez and Knowshon are the only three time winners this year. :thanku:

dbfan21
12-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Sweet! Great job Knowshon!

Go Broncos!!

Garcia Bronco
12-04-2009, 01:50 PM
great job everybody. I didn't have to vote even once. :)

Anaximines
12-04-2009, 02:27 PM
good news!

cousinal11
12-04-2009, 02:39 PM

i truly believe this could be the one run that when fans look back on his career, that we are all going to see as the run that propelled him into elite status.[/QUOTE]

That was a badass run. He finished that run strong, too.:strong:

Bronco LB52
12-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Three straight quality games from Knowshon. I still think he has an outside shot at the Offensive Rookie of the Year, which will depend on how he finishes the season.

misturanderson
12-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Three straight quality games from Knowshon. I still think he has an outside shot at the Offensive Rookie of the Year, which will depend on how he finishes the season.

I would agree, he's going to need to start scoring a lot more TDs though. He has 3 rushing and 1 receiving on the year. Compare that to Harvin's 5 receiving and 2 KO returns and he's still in the mix, but definitely not in 1st place.

I could definitely see Knowshon winning if he breaks 1200 APY and scores 4 or 5 more TDs as long as Harvin doesn't keep pace.

All-in-all a pretty weak offensive rookie class as far as superstar performances are concerned.

Broncos_OTM
12-04-2009, 06:42 PM
i like moreno but Britt had a really good game and the game winner with time expireing... it was close

gyldenlove
12-04-2009, 07:36 PM
He is finally beginning to show that elusiveness consistently, he is seeing the field a lot better now than a few months ago.

baja
12-04-2009, 08:03 PM
He is finally beginning to show that elusiveness consistently, he is seeing the field a lot better now than a few months ago.

Let's hope he doesn't hit the infamous rookie wall this week.

cutthemdown
12-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Let's hope he doesn't hit the infamous rookie wall this week.

If we can't run for 140 yrds against chiefs then we have a ton of work to do. We should be able to get Moreno 100, and Buck like 30-40. What are they ranked like 29th or something like that?

Time for Broncos to get nasty, put a hat on someone, lower some shoulders and push the Chiefs around.

baja
12-04-2009, 08:10 PM
If we can't run for 140 yrds against chiefs then we have a ton of work to do. We should be able to get Moreno 100, and Buck like 30-40. What are they ranked like 29th or something like that?

Time for Broncos to get nasty, put a hat on someone, lower some shoulders and push the Chiefs around.

Ya I been lookin forward to this game all year, I'm pissed I can't watch it in my gf's condo but it is on at the bar.

Check the price of gold lately Cut? ;D

cutthemdown
12-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Ya I been lookin forward to this game all year, I'm pissed I can't watch it in my gf's condo but it is on at the bar.

Check the price of gold lately Cut? ;D

Yeah but I did say i thought 1200 was the highest it could go. IMO its a parabolic bubble caused by india buying a huge amount from the world bank. Like in the metric tons level. Them increasing there reserves is the only reason for the spike.

IMO its a parabolic bubble just like 140 dollar a barrel oil BAJA. Just so you know I decided to sell all my gold. Hell I bought some of it at 300 and ounce, the rest at like 800 so I thinks its a smart move.

Like I said though only do it if you have an investment you think better. Never just turn the gold back into dollars and spend. You know unless you planned on using it for something like that to begin with etc.

I am going to use it add to some other money I have saved and buy like 2 acres in either La Cresta or Alpine, or maybe just a nice house in Murrietta. I think its time to get ready because there is a nother wave of forclosures on the horizon.

You got me though, I didn't anticipate India buying all the gold up. They do use more then any other country and decided to shed some us dollars and that really moved the price of gold.

The good news is it moved it so far other countries may be leery of doing the same thing.

Read up on Parabolic bubbles, they are very interesting. Your pretty smart, even though we disagree a lot, so you probably already have heard of them.

They are very hard to predict until its too late, but I really see this being one.

baja
12-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Pretty smart!! Dude I'm a mother F**cking genius. ;D

baja
12-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Oh and I notice we seldom disagree on the Broncos so that shows you are at least right on that front. ;D

mhgaffney
12-04-2009, 08:43 PM
A parabolic bubble?! Wow.

Now I can die and go to heaven. I've heard everything.

SouthStndJunkie
12-04-2009, 08:48 PM
I think Knowshon is about ready for a breakout game.

127 yards rushing and 2 TDs this week.

baja
12-04-2009, 08:54 PM
I think Knowshon is about ready for a breakout game.

127 yards rushing and 2 TDs this week.

I thought you weren't a big fan of his?

cutthemdown
12-04-2009, 11:43 PM
A parabolic bubble?! Wow.

Now I can die and go to heaven. I've heard everything.

well you got one thing right.

watermock
12-05-2009, 12:17 AM
India is buying gold because it can.

China is busy buying up commodities and mines thgat produce them. They can't sell dollars because it would just send the dollar reeling and they would have no export market.

We are really ****ed. Might as well expand a war over the opium fields.

You do realize that is where we are going don't you?

Any word if we are going to napalm them? Ummm, we'll see.

TomServo
12-05-2009, 02:44 AM
moreno is simply not worth a no. 1 pick and money. if i had the time i would research how many backs people on this board classified as "A Beast" "i wish we had drafted him".
marshon lynch, lawrence maroney etc the list goes on and on. "he's a beast i watched him in college" blah blah
hes solid and may make a probowl if the rb's in front of him decline or cant play.
if he was all that he would have showed us a couple of long long td runs by now.

Broncosfreak_56
12-05-2009, 03:43 AM
moreno is simply not worth a no. 1 pick and money. if i had the time i would research how many backs people on this board classified as "A Beast" "i wish we had drafted him".
marshon lynch, lawrence maroney etc the list goes on and on. "he's a beast i watched him in college" blah blah
hes solid and may make a probowl if the rb's in front of him decline or cant play.
if he was all that he would have showed us a couple of long long td runs by now.

Wrong. You are a moron.

cutthemdown
12-05-2009, 03:44 AM

Moreno getting better, I don't think he's peaked yet. I like how he plays, seems to like contact. His fumbles IMO weren't because of bad technique, he just needs to keep covering ball like he does and I think he hits a stretch of no fumbles.

I think he could be a really good back, but probably never the home run hitter you crave.

cutthemdown
12-05-2009, 03:48 AM
Moreno will have a great end of season, score 4 more times, add another 3-400 yrds and win offensive rookie of the yr.

He's won rookie of the week 3 times now so people obviously like the guy. He must be getting some votes outside rocky mountain area. Maybe his popularity from his area he went to college has carried over.

BlaK-Argentina
12-05-2009, 09:04 AM
I really don't know what people expect of him. He missed most of TC, all of the preseason and has played very well so far. He's a rookie, remember? He's very young and will get even better. Probably a lot better. I'm sure he'll be a top RB next year.

The ridiculous expectations for a high pick need to be lowered some. You can't expect a player to be an all time great after a couple of games just because he was picked high. Moreno has been a key ingredient in every win this year.

BMarsh615
12-05-2009, 09:32 AM
The ridiculous expectations for a high pick need to be lowered some. You can't expect a player to be an all time great after a couple of games

Bronco fans expect every pick to be either Jarvis Moss or Ryan Clady.

TomServo
12-06-2009, 02:04 AM
Wrong. You are a moron.
\
youre opinion weighs So heavier than mine Thank You. Knowshon has shown us his greatness. you opinion weighs So heavier than mine.
i never said "he sucks" hes just not great

Broncosfreak_56
12-06-2009, 07:23 AM
\
youre opinion weighs So heavier than mine Thank You. Knowshon has shown us his greatness. you opinion weighs So heavier than mine.
i never said "he sucks" hes just not great

I don't care what you think of my opinion. Thinking that he should have long TD runs by now because he is a high draft pick is just dumb. He has had 6 games of 75 or more yards. That shows consistency. Him not breaking the long run means that he is moving the chains, getting solid yardage on his runs, and setting up the next down well.

Would you rather have Tatum bells -2,1,0,2,-1,60,0,2,-1 rushing day? Besides, it has only been recently that McD has called more plays to get him on the edge. He seemed to run exclusively up the middle whenever he was in earlier in the season. That made it hard for him to get some of the longer runs he has gotten in the last couple weeks.

cutthemdown
12-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Sure you plan for your first round pick to be a stud, but in the end they just need to be solid NFL starters. You get 2-3 of those each yr, and the every couple yrs get lucky on a star player like Marshall/Doom etc and you will have a very good team.

I'm not sure Moreno has the skill set to dominate a game. I'm not sure Broncos thought he did either. I think they thought he would be a 300 carry a yr guy, avg over 4 yrds, score 10tds, and be consistent doing it type player.

Maybe that it to high for a player like that. You know a 1200 a yr guy, not a 1600 a yr stud etc. But really each yr is different, you look at the board and take the players you think will be good NFL players.

In some yrs Moreno might have been a late first, 2nd rounder, in other yrs he goes high etc. Taylor Mays probably would have been a high first round pick last yr, but this yr he could drop.

As fans we expect the 1st rounder to be better then 2nd rounder to be better then 3rd rounder. But in reality it doesn't matter as long as you find good players.

That One Guy
12-06-2009, 08:38 AM
If anyone wants to take Moreno over Percy Harvin as ROY... good luck but don't risk your hard earned money on it.

Bronco Warrior
12-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Moreno will been a stud for us for a long time. Leads the league in Rushing and combinedl yards for rookies. That isn't too shabby As for his fumbles...."the greatest back of them all" Adrain Peterson (Sarcasm) has lost 5 of the 6 fumbles he has made this season. Moreno? He is now carrying that rock like it's his firstborn! And his blocking is exceptional for a rookie.

KevinJames
12-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Looks like he will be winning it again this week unless someone put up better numbers than 86 yds and 2 TDs