PDA

View Full Version : It's Out...Cutler doesn't trust QB coach Pep Hamilton.

Circle Orange
11-29-2009, 05:40 PM
They're saying on bears postgame that Cutler is basically doing an end around from his qb coach, and doesn't trust him. He goes directly to Turner for play selection.

I could say something obvious, but...:afro:

Meanwhile, it's also known that Turner isn't exactly a disciplinarian when it comes to mistakes. He's basically a cupcake. Gee, you wonder why Cuttles runs to him for support?

Now they're saying Turner may get fired, and Pep Hamilton too. Funny how they've been saying this for years, yet only now it could be reality? Here we go again with Cutler. Do they have to format the entire NFL to accomdate this guy? Jiggetts says Cutler can't talk with all those picks he keeps throwing. In his opinion the coach should be asking him what the #### is HE doing. There's speculation that the coaching staff has 'enablers' that won't get in Cutlers grill about anything.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 05:45 PM
OOOOOHHHHH BOY!!! the frown cannon has marked his first fatality.

rbackfactory80
11-29-2009, 05:54 PM
It was difficult watching his game today. I had fun watching his failures for a couple weeks, but now his play is bordering on career threatening and it has become difficult, even for me, to watch. He really has no help and is asked to do so much and he repeatedly fails to deliver. He has a ton of confidence but each week it depletes more and more. Its funny but some situations are truly career threatening, and I feel Chicago could be one.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 06:00 PM
It was difficult watching his game today. I had fun watching his failures for a couple weeks, but now his play is bordering on career threatening and it has become difficult, even for me, to watch. He really has no help and is asked to do so much and he repeatedly fails to deliver. He has a ton of confidence but each week it depletes more and more. Its funny but some situations are truly career threatening, and I feel Chicago could be one.

Jay needs to take it to another level and make something out of nothing i rarely see jay scamble to buy some time or just run the damn ball himself hes staying in a pocket that doesn't exist and getting sacked like a deer in headlights. Question is does jay have another gear and go down fighting or hes what we thought he was the bears are going to have to do something different cause things are not going to change anytime soon.

BroncoDoug
11-29-2009, 06:02 PM
What I don't get is that Rex, Orton, and Griese were all terrible and they needed to get rid of them as fast as they could. But with Cutler its all the coaching, and if he just had the right coaching he will be a HOF player next year... explain that to me.

Fedaykin
11-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Bet he's missing Denver a lot right about now.

Denver isn't missing him though.. Good luck (next year) kid.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 06:06 PM
They need to quit babying jay and see what he can do ( if hes so good) they can only switch the coaching staff so many times before it all comes back to jay again.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey Jay: Can you hear me now?

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/pat%20bowlen%20photo.jpg

rbackfactory80
11-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Jay needs to take it to another level and make something out of nothing i rarely see jay scamble to buy some time or just run the damn ball himself hes staying in a pocket that doesn't exist and getting sacked like a deer in headlights. Question is does jay have another gear and go down fighting or hes what we thought he was the bears are going to have to do something different cause things are not going to change anytime soon.

For as horrible a year he has had, it has been awful, he continues to throw the ball and try to make plays, that's admirable I guess. He does need pressure taken off him some how though.

Hercules Rockefeller
11-29-2009, 06:10 PM
How many excuses can he come up with?

Was it his QB coach who forced him to underthrow his first pick today?

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 06:10 PM
We might have avoided a huge let down here in denver guys it's really interesting to see how jay handles these things when it gets tough we just got a glimps when he didn't like the coaching changes here.

NYBronco
11-29-2009, 06:12 PM
For as horrible a year he has had, it has been awful, he continues to throw the ball and try to make plays, that's admirable I guess. He does need pressure taken off him some how though.

For one he needs to stop with the INTs.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 06:12 PM

Thats what iam saying i don't see the pressure coming off him anytime soon jay needs to find another gear IMO or this is as good as it gets for jay and the bear fans.

Chris
11-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Plenty of QBs have done more with just as little.

NYBronc
11-29-2009, 06:33 PM

He deserves everything coming his way.

broncocalijohn
11-29-2009, 06:37 PM
How many excuses can he come up with?

Was it his QB coach who forced him to underthrow his first pick today?

If he doesnt come up with some new excuses, I am sure Rastaman can sure help figure out a few new ones. The "Coach Killer" thread came at the beg. of the season and I voted no. I am now seeing I could be wrong on that. He isnt the Savior in Chicago but the Anti-Christ.

ol number 7
11-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Plenty of QBs have done more with just as little.

Chicago has no number one next year. Thank you! and no number 2 as they got Gaines Adams who only got his name called for an offsides. So if help is coming it ain't coming soon. Hilarious!

Captain 'Dre
11-29-2009, 06:53 PM
I would feel sorry for Jay... if he weren't such a putz! Ha!

BroncoBuff
11-29-2009, 06:57 PM
I don't see Pep out there throwing interceptions.

Kid A
11-29-2009, 07:02 PM
hey jay: Can you hear me now?

Hilarious!

Popps
11-29-2009, 07:06 PM
OOOOOHHHHH BOY!!! The frown Cannon has marked his first fatality.

:spit:

Popps
11-29-2009, 07:10 PM
Remember back in the preseason when we had the conversation about Jay wanting his payday?

Sure, a few people wanted to argue with me... but of course, Jay got his pay-raise. So, as far as he and Bus are concerned, mission accomplished.

You think Jay Cutler cares about winning football games?
He cares about his paycheck, and surrounding himself with people that won't ask him to work on improving his game. He's found the perfect situation for that.

Chicago danced with the devil, and now they'll pay the price.
Hope they enjoy watching the first two rounds of the draft next year... with a roster full of holes.

Meanwhile, Kyle Orton managed to win with that exact same staff... and arguably less talent around him.

But, really... Jay's got a rocket arm!

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Remember back in the preseason when we had the conversation about Jay wanting his payday?

Sure, a few people wanted to argue with me... but of course, Jay got his pay-raise. So, as far as he and Bus are concerned, mission accomplished.

You think Jay Cutler cares about winning football games?
He cares about his paycheck, and surrounding himself with people that won't ask him to work on improving his game. He's found the perfect situation for that.

Chicago danced with the devil, and now they'll pay the price.
Hope they enjoy watching the first two rounds of the draft next year... with a roster full of holes.

Meanwhile, Kyle Orton managed to win with that exact same staff... and arguably less talent around him.

But, really... Jay's got a rocket arm!

Chicago certainly put alot on the line when they went all out on cutler iam really interested in what the bears look like in two years.

rastaman
11-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Bet he's missing Denver a lot right about now.

Denver isn't missing him though.. Good luck (next year) kid.

He's missing Denver and Mike Shanahan and Denvers WRs, TE and Denvers OL! He ain't missing McDaniels and Orton ain't missing playing for the 09 Bears. Orton knows the 09 Bears ain't the 08 Bears. Orton is thanking Shanny for the OL he drafted and the WR's and TE.

rastaman
11-29-2009, 07:56 PM

Meh! Go ask Orton if the 08 Bears are the same Bears of 09 and he will tell you no way. Especially when you look at the defense and offensive line.

Circle Orange
11-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Chicago certainly put alot on the line when they went all out on cutler iam really interested in what the bears look like in two years.

I think we've got the preview now, and it's pretty ugly...players are running from the locker room with glazed expressions. But Jaybird isn't too bothered...he counts cha-ching in his spare time.

The Bears "D" had been falling off for two years. The blowouts they gave up last year were a warning. Orton's long distance inaccuracy plus lack of weapons (and a center who hurls balls northward) = frustration for bears fans.

But I'm happy for Chicago, really. No town ever deserved Cutler more. I think I'll tape the "Monsters of the Midway" segment tomorrow morning at 8am. Three hours of gripping entertainment while they rip the coaches and team.

ghwk
11-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Jay is making McD look like a frigging genius.

McDman
11-29-2009, 08:41 PM

Awesome!

Popps
11-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Meh! Go ask Orton if the 08 Bears are the same Bears of 09 and he will tell you no way. Especially when you look at the defense and offensive line.

Riiiiight.

All I heard about was all the upgrades the Bears made.

Now, suddenly... Orton played with a "better Bears team?"

:rofl:

You're hysterical, dude.

tsiguy96
11-29-2009, 08:49 PM
it is crazy how much rationalizing rastaman has to do to make mcdaniels sound like an idiot and cutler is the mastermind.

rastaman
11-29-2009, 08:50 PM

Bowlen doesn't even recall whether he tried calling Cutler or if Cutler returned his calls.

HooptyHoops
11-29-2009, 08:50 PM

Cracks me up!!

GreatBronco16
11-29-2009, 08:53 PM

It was said that the Bears offensive line was better than last years. Atleast that's what people were trying to say before the season started.

rastaman
11-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Riiiiight.

You're hysterical, dude.

Okay....the 2009 Bears are just as good as the 2008 Bears b/c Pops told us so.

Thanks Pops---you have no equal.

rastaman
11-29-2009, 08:55 PM

Was this before or after the 4 game losing streak???:strong:

GreatBronco16
11-29-2009, 08:56 PM

Actually ever since Bowlen traded is sorry ass to the Bears.:~ohyah!:

hookemhess
11-29-2009, 08:57 PM

Just admit you're a troll and not even a Broncos fan. You obv know nothing re: football.

bronco militia
11-29-2009, 08:58 PM

don't forget thay jay is where he wants to be....

be careful what you wish for

2KBack
11-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Talentwise it could be argued that the 2009 bears ARE superior to the 2008 version, at the very least on offense. All-pro left tackle, pro-powl center, shiny new 1st round RT is healthy, up and coming 1st round TE, and of course a franchise QB right?

Of course the defense is giving up an abysmal .5 points more per game. I mean that comes to 8 points over the course of a season. That D sure fell apart since last season.

Taco John
11-29-2009, 09:06 PM
I've long thought the Bears offensive coaching to be crap.

bombay
11-29-2009, 09:09 PM
21-27

Cutler flat sucks.

bronco militia
11-29-2009, 09:37 PM
http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL637/2498345/22431097/378756906.jpg

Los Broncos
11-29-2009, 09:41 PM
Man, Cutler takes a lot of hits, it all starts up front.

Guy is running for his life on every play.

Popps
11-29-2009, 09:51 PM

The offensive line has been upgraded significantly, with the additions of 33 year-old seven-time Pro Bowl tackle Orlando Pace, guard Frank Omiyale, and tackle Kevin Shaffer. Last yearís first round pick, tackle Chris Williams, missed nearly the entire season with back problems, and should be healthy this year. Williams ironically blocked for Cutler at Vanderbilt. With Olin Kreutz still in the middle, the Bearsí offensive line is as solid and as deep as itís been in years.

http://www.madduxsports.com/chicago-bears-season-preview.html

So, let me get this straight...

Cutler has the exact same weapons, with a better offensive line... and a deep threat in Knox and Hester another year at WR.

Remind me again how Orton had it so much better when he was a starter?

Go ahead, wow me.

Kaylore
11-29-2009, 10:56 PM
I'm getting tired of hearing how it's all on the line and his receivers. When he was here he had a great line and his bad throws were just bad throws. A lot of his interceptions are not him under duress, they're usually him making a poor read and a bad throw. Do people still think that throwing what will likely be over 25 interceptions in a season is all a bad offensive line? Give me a freaking break.

Circle Orange
11-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Well, the enablers ramble on...there be knuckledraggers aplenty.

Meanwhile, I expect the 1td/2-3 pick ratio to keep going at a consistent clip. On a "good" day, that total could be four, and the occasional outstanding showing should produce 5 or more. That being said, I fully expect Jay to finish with:

39 interceptions and (one) black eye, courtesy of his teammates. LOL

snowspot66
11-29-2009, 11:30 PM
I'm getting tired of hearing how it's all on the line and his receivers. When he was here he had a great line and his bad throws were just bad throws. A lot of his interceptions are not him under duress, they're usually him making a poor read and a bad throw. Do people still think that throwing what will likely be over 25 interceptions in a season is all a bad offensive line? Give me a freaking break.

I'm hoping for 30. It's a nice round number.

DeusExManning
11-29-2009, 11:43 PM
The Frown Cannon works in mysterious ways.

Popps
11-29-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm getting tired of hearing how it's all on the line and his receivers. When he was here he had a great line and his bad throws were just bad throws..

He was 2nd in the league in INTs behind one of the best lines in football, with a top-flight set of receiving options and a Hall of Fame offensive coach.

He's obviously going to lead the league in INTs this year.

But, it's everyone else's fault, despite the fact that Orton played behind a lesser version of that offensive line, and won games.

barryr
11-30-2009, 05:41 AM
Well, hopefully Cutler is happy he pouted like a little baby and got his trade, HA!

rastaman
11-30-2009, 05:55 AM
don't forget thay jay is where he wants to be....

be careful what you wish for

And Orton thanks Cutler for getting him out of Chicago! Kyle snickers right now knowing he got out of Chi-town just in the nick time.

Imagine Orton playing behind the 09 Bears offensive line.....Orton does and winches everytime he thinks about it.

Last nights game that Orton watched of the Bears O Line getting owned by the Vikings D made him realize it could have been him getting knocked around all 4 qtrs.

Orton probably text or called Jay and told him to hang in there and things will get better in Chi-town.

Kid A
11-30-2009, 06:12 AM
I'm hoping for 30. It's a nice round number.

That would take something special. Probably another 4 int day in there somewhere. I know you have it you, Jay! Shoot for the stars.

steeledude
11-30-2009, 06:20 AM
Riiiiight.

You're hysterical, dude.

Teams think they upgrade every year only to find they have regressed. You're selective criticism is what is hysterical.

TonyR
11-30-2009, 06:25 AM

I posted an article from Saturday's Chi Trib which at least partially refutes this. Check it out.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-29-pompei-bears-essentials-nov29,0,2760859,full.column

sutoazul
11-30-2009, 06:46 AM
Is it just me or was Jay holding on to the ball at the end of the game more than his usual playing ways? I think he's getting to a point that he's listening to people when they say not to try make more out of nothing. That means he doesn't trust his receivers or he's thinking about that INT column that keeps getting bigger and bigger.
It might affect the confidence in his abilities, but hey he got his wish granted and I'm sure is enjoying all that $$ he got.

oubronco
11-30-2009, 06:56 AM
the Qb coach must really be bad if Grossman, Orton, Greise, and now Cutler all are horrible under his tutilige at least they played fairly good when not in Chicago but Damn where does it stop 20 int's with 5 games to go

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-30-2009, 07:09 AM
I posted an article from Saturday's Chi Trib which at least partially refutes this. Check it out.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-29-pompei-bears-essentials-nov29,0,2760859,full.column

That's a great read. The troglodytes who just make excuses for baby jay based on his line should make that required reading.

Of course, they can't read. Or it will be the coaching's fault. Or something.

JCMElway
11-30-2009, 07:23 AM

It's his own G-damn fault. seriously. If he would have sacked up and been a man he would have been in an absolutely better situation. But no, he had to have his way and not work in the new system. F him, I do not feel sorry for him at all.

Then again, mcD might have known what kind of personality he had with Cutler and "leaked" the cassel info so jay would pout and throw a fit. It was probably a good thing that jay left, any criticism from mcD might have hurt his feelings.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-30-2009, 07:43 AM
And Orton thanks Cutler for getting him out of Chicago! Kyle snickers right now knowing he got out of Chi-town just in the nick time.

Imagine Orton playing behind the 09 Bears offensive line.....Orton does and winches everytime he thinks about it.

Last nights game that Orton watched of the Bears O Line getting owned by the Vikings D made him realize it could have been him getting knocked around all 4 qtrs.

Orton probably text or called Jay and told him to hang in there and things will get better in Chi-town.

So do you live in fantasyland all the time, or just vacation there regularly?

HEAV
11-30-2009, 07:46 AM
Jay will not accept coaching. He needs to be grabbed by the back of his neck and taught how to play quarterback. It has to be a coach that is allowed time to build a team and not have to win now.

Too many coaches have just tried to get by with Jay's talent and let his attitude and bad habits slide. He has talent more than many NFL starters, but so did Jeff George, it's about accepting coaching and listening to hard criticism about his play.

Jay ran away from a coach that would have taken his game to the next level. Jay has been coddled and spoiled by coaches in the past that needed his talent to win. In Jay heads he's good enough now and doesn't need any coach telling him he's not playing well.

Until Jay accepts coaching he will never have sucess, sadly it may not be until his talent starts to fade.

Archer81
11-30-2009, 07:53 AM

Going into yesterday's game, Cutler was the least hit per dropback QB in the NFC North. Rogers, who has been sacked over 40 times has not thrown nearly as many int's as sweet baby Jay. Blaming the offensive line for Cutler's choke job is simply a way to deflect criticism of the "franchise"

:Broncos:

azbroncfan
11-30-2009, 08:28 AM
Guys like Cutler who trust noone are untrust worthy people themselves. They don't trust anyone because they know that they can't trust themselves.

Old Dude
11-30-2009, 08:51 AM
The Bears play the Lambs next week, so Cutler should temporarily bounce back with the rest of them.

After that, though, they have the Packers, Ravens and Vikes before finishing up at Detroit. Looks kinda like a 2-3 finish at this point.

Arkie
11-30-2009, 08:55 AM
Jay's 32-62 record since high school doesn't help him build trust in anybody including himself.

azbroncfan
11-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Going into yesterday's game, Cutler was the least hit per dropback QB in the NFC North. Rogers, who has been sacked over 40 times has not thrown nearly as many int's as sweet baby Jay. Blaming the offensive line for Cutler's choke job is simply a way to deflect criticism of the "franchise"

Are you sure on that stat? I saw a crazy stat I thought, I could be wrong but it said Farve had only been sacked 1 time all year.

Jekyll15Hyde
11-30-2009, 09:00 AM
Plenty of QBs have done more with less.

Fixed it

Popps
11-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Teams think they upgrade every year only to find they have regressed. You're selective criticism is what is hysterical.

No, no... I'm not talking about "teams," I'm talking about other people's perception. (See scouting report I posted.)

Again, all I heard about was how greatly improved Chicago's offense would be with the addition of Cutler and the O-line improvements.

Yet, Cutler is a disaster playing in essentially the same system where Orton was a winner.

Rasta made a dumb statement (shocker, I know)... and as usual, had no way to back it up.

Popps
11-30-2009, 09:32 AM

He was under some pressure yesterday, but now... you can just expect teams to unload on him. They'll leave receivers open and send extra guys on blitzes. Why not? You either sack him, or he throws the ball up for grabs.

Jay doesn't have pressure to blame for his troubles to date, but I'll guarantee you he'll be seeing a lot more of it, thanks to his sloppy play.

rastaman
11-30-2009, 09:56 AM
It's his own G-damn fault. seriously. If he would have sacked up and been a man he would have been in an absolutely better situation. But no, he had to have his way and not work in the new system. F him, I do not feel sorry for him at all.

Then again, mcD might have known what kind of personality he had with Cutler and "leaked" the cassel info so jay would pout and throw a fit. It was probably a good thing that jay left, any criticism from mcD might have hurt his feelings.

You just proved my point. Behind the scenes McD was conspiring to get rid of Cutler by any means necessary. Cutler knew McD didn't want him in Denver either. Hence the antagonizing way McD explained the Cassel trade attempt to Cutler during the last and final meeting speaks volumes what was going on behind closed doors.

Plain and simple.....McD didn't care whether Cutler stayed or wanted to be traded. So why should Cutler have stayed under those circumstances????

Also, think about it, McD would have never entertained the possibility of trading Cutler for Cassel w/o the blessing of Bowlen.

So Bowlen isn't innocent inregards with Cassel-Cutler trade attempt. In fact one can say Bowlen was rather intrigued about the possibility of trading Cutler as well.

Bowlen waited far too long to get involved with the McJayGate affair and should have stood ready to mediate and squelch the whole incident the moment it became public knowledge the trade fell thru. Yet Bowlen waited in the shadows of his Mansion btwn 3 weeks or a month before he attempted to call Cutler or intervene and by then it was too late.

Go where your wanted and stay where your wanted. The Bears obviously wanted Cutler more than Denver wanted Cutler.

rastaman
11-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Rasta made a dumb statement (shocker, I know)... and as usual, had no way to back it up.

You are in denial. During our 4 game losing streak opposing teams penned their ears back and rushed Orton with reckless abandon! How well did Orton play during that onslaught! Did you place the blame on Orton during that time frame or did you lower the bar for Orton and seek blame elsewhere???

Exactly Pops Orton faired very badly in his offensive performance. The Bears O line yesterday played like our O line played against the Ravens....it wasn't even close. So I know you can see the parallels you are just reverting back to your "Ostrich Syndrome" to justify your denial.

Beantown Bronco
11-30-2009, 10:08 AM
You are in denial. During our 4 game losing streak opposing teams penned their ears back and rushed Orton with reckless abandon! How well did Orton play during that onslaught! Did you place the blame on Orton during that time frame or did you lower the bar for Orton and seek blame elsewhere???

One of those 4 games was Washington, which was arguably the best half of his career. Simms lost that one, as well as the following week against SD in most people's opinions.

Man-Goblin
11-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Never trust a guy named Pep...or a guy named Bus, for that matter.

Captain 'Dre
11-30-2009, 05:41 PM

This ^^^

OABB
11-30-2009, 05:55 PM

Exactly Pops Orton faired very badly in his offensive performance. The Bears O line yesterday played like our O line played against the Ravens....it wasn't even close. So I know you can see the parallels you are just reverting back to your "Ostrich Syndrome" to justify your denial.

Orton was injured in half of those games jizzstain.

BroncoBuff
11-30-2009, 05:59 PM

Definitely. Although according to Josh he never wanted to trade Jay, so actually he's making Bowlen look like a genius.

Northman
11-30-2009, 06:08 PM

This.

slyinky
12-01-2009, 02:42 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9lIvnAr01Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9lIvnAr01Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

slyinky
12-01-2009, 02:48 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYlTpX9bNIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYlTpX9bNIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

rastaman
12-01-2009, 04:02 AM
Orton was injured in half of those games jizzstain.

Injuries are part of the game Butt Snorkeler!;)

rastaman
12-01-2009, 04:06 AM
So do you live in fantasyland all the time, or just vacation there regularly?

Players across the NFL support one another more than you know IDIOT! If you think players in the NFL who put it on the line every Sunday really care about or respect stupid azz fans like you.....you're really dumber and more naive than I thought.

Boy what a gullible fool you truly are. Have a nice day Nim Rod.:wiggle:

Popcorn Sutton
12-01-2009, 06:03 AM
Injuries are part of the game Butt Snorkeler!;)

You need to put down the bong.

Kaylore
12-01-2009, 08:00 AM
I can't tell if rastaman is just this obtuse or he's one of those guys that when they're faced with the fact that they're wrong they just stubbornly dig in deeper.

Beantown Bronco
12-01-2009, 08:01 AM
I can't tell if rastaman is just this obtuse or he's one of those guys that when they're faced with the fact that they're wrong they just stubbornly dig in deeper.

dortoh would start a poll......

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-01-2009, 08:04 AM

It's the latter.

loborugger
12-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Players across the NFL support one another more than you know IDIOT! If you think players in the NFL who put it on the line every Sunday really care about or respect stupid azz fans like you.....you're really dumber and more naive than I thought.

Boy what a gullible fool you truly are. Have a nice day Nim Rod.:wiggle:

I dont normally get into this, however... if you are gonna toss mud in people's face and question their intelligence, you really should spell Nimrod correctly.

Circle Orange
12-01-2009, 10:59 AM

Exercise is good for you. I can't see what all the fuss is about. :clown: