PDA

View Full Version : Matt 63 Million Dollar Castle benched for Brodie Croyle...

Bronco Rob
11-29-2009, 04:54 PM
:rofl:

BroncoDoug
11-29-2009, 04:56 PM
are we supposed to be scared of that too?

Conklin
Championship

crowebomber
Whose going to be the first to bump a Bob thread?

Miss I.
11-29-2009, 04:57 PM
that game is still on? Can't they cancel it due to the team not showing up or something?

Bronco Rob
11-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Larry Johnson rolls as Bengals beat Browns

Larry Johnson never managed to run for 100 yards in a game in seven games with the Chiefs this year. But in just his second game with the Bengals, he carried 22 times for 107 yards and led Cincinnati to a 16-7 win over the Cleveland Browns.

The Bengals had a ridiculously conservative game plan, running the ball over and over and over again, mixing in a few short passes, and basically just assuming that if they didn't make any big mistakes, there was no way the Browns' offense could put enough points on the board to win the game.

That game plan worked. With Johnson leading the way, the Bengals had a total of 210 rushing yards on 45 carries, and quarterback Carson Palmer completed 13 of 24 passes for 110 yards, with a touchdown and no turnovers.

Now the Bengals are 8-3, including 6-0 in the AFC North, and they're heading into December as heavy favorites to win the division. They won't catch the Colts for home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs, but the Bengals have a good chance of earning the No. 2 seed and the first-round bye that goes with it.

The Browns, meanwhile, continue to play some of the most uninspired football in the NFL. Brady Quinn had a couple of nice plays, but none with his arm: He scored the Browns' only touchdown on a nine-yard run and caught an 18-yard pass on a trick play from wide receiver Josh Cribbs, but when Quinn was passing he averaged less than three yards per attempt, completing 15 of 34 passes for 100 yards.

The Browns are 1-10 and just playing out the string, but the Bengals are contenders. And there's no bigger surprise this season than a team in contention having Cedric Benson and Larry Johnson as its 1-2 punch at running back.

Miss I.
11-29-2009, 05:02 PM
finally, they took a knee...

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 05:03 PM
opie taylor got some play time?

Bronco Rob
11-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Ha!

Tombstone RJ
11-29-2009, 06:30 PM
This team is "rebuilding." No one seems to know how to do that in kc but that doesn't stop them from trying. Matt Cassel is the answer. He's the next Tom Brady only without the talent. or the team.

But don't let that fool you, pioli is control. He's forging this team with firey coaches and crappy talent. Hey, pioli may be the next King Carl. we can only hope...

Dudeskey
11-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey, pioli may be the next King Carl. we can only hope...

Or Better yet, the next Matt Millen...™

Bronco Rob
11-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Or Better yet, the next Matt Millen...™

:~ohyah!:

crazyhorse
11-29-2009, 08:07 PM
When was Cassel benched?

broncocalijohn
11-29-2009, 08:17 PM
Croyle, the guy with zero wins in the nfl, is going to possibly start against the BRoncos? Oh, I am going to love next week's game.

Los Broncos
11-29-2009, 10:46 PM
So he may have a chance to start vs us?

This is going to be good.

BossChief
11-29-2009, 11:30 PM
To think Cassel was benched is beyond dense. Basically, all the starters were sat once the game was out of reach late in the fourth. I know that probably could have happened after the first quarter, but what fun is that?

Production had nothing to do with Croyle playing late in the fourth. Anyone with half a clue would know that. Nyah!:dummy:

I wonder about the level of education of some of these guys on here....

Lev Vyvanse
11-29-2009, 11:44 PM
To think Cassel was benched is beyond dense. Basically, all the starters were sat once the game was out of reach late in the fourth. I know that probably could have happened after the first quarter, but what fun is that?

Production had nothing to do with Croyle playing late in the fourth. Anyone with half a clue would know that. Nyah!:dummy:

Well if the game being in reach is the requirement to play, he shouldn't suit up this week.

Kaylore
11-29-2009, 11:47 PM
I see Croyle has maintained his perfect starting winning percentage of .000.

BossChief
11-29-2009, 11:47 PM
Well if the game being in reach is the requirement to play, he shouldn't suit up this week.

try harder

Lev Vyvanse
11-29-2009, 11:54 PM
try harder

I know right. But don't be too hard on yourself, I'm sure the next thirty years won't be as painful.

Hogan11
11-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Larry Johnson rolls as Bengals beat Browns

Larry Johnson never managed to run for 100 yards in a game in seven games with the Chiefs this year. But in just his second game with the Bengals, he carried 22 times for 107 yards and led Cincinnati to a 16-7 win over the Cleveland Browns.

The Bengals had a ridiculously conservative game plan, running the ball over and over and over again, mixing in a few short passes, and basically just assuming that if they didn't make any big mistakes, there was no way the Browns' offense could put enough points on the board to win the game.

That game plan worked. With Johnson leading the way, the Bengals had a total of 210 rushing yards on 45 carries, and quarterback Carson Palmer completed 13 of 24 passes for 110 yards, with a touchdown and no turnovers.

Now the Bengals are 8-3, including 6-0 in the AFC North, and they're heading into December as heavy favorites to win the division. They won't catch the Colts for home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs, but the Bengals have a good chance of earning the No. 2 seed and the first-round bye that goes with it.

The Browns, meanwhile, continue to play some of the most uninspired football in the NFL. Brady Quinn had a couple of nice plays, but none with his arm: He scored the Browns' only touchdown on a nine-yard run and caught an 18-yard pass on a trick play from wide receiver Josh Cribbs, but when Quinn was passing he averaged less than three yards per attempt, completing 15 of 34 passes for 100 yards.

The Browns are 1-10 and just playing out the string, but the Bengals are contenders. And there's no bigger surprise this season than a team in contention having Cedric Benson and Larry Johnson as its 1-2 punch at running back.

F*** Him, F*** the Bengals and F*** anyone who roots for them.

Kaylore
11-29-2009, 11:57 PM
**** Him, **** the Bengals and **** anyone who roots for them.

rep.

Hogan11
11-30-2009, 12:06 AM
rep.

Far beit for me to ever say anything negative about Ocho (because some consider it racist to detract anything he does) but, did you know Ocho Ahole is coming out with his own line of condoms? No lie! So when all the "he's so funny" fanboys aren't rubbing one out over the cover of his big print book, they can be suckered into buying these things at inflated prices because.....they're so funny! LOL!!!

::) Suckers....die Bengals DIE!!!!

Hogan11
11-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Croyle, the guy with zero wins in the nfl, is going to possibly start against the BRoncos? Oh, I am going to love next week's game.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he starts

Dagmar
11-30-2009, 12:15 AM

Not to side with a Chiefs fan or anything, but the game was over so they pulled him...

Lev Vyvanse
11-30-2009, 12:17 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/ochocondoms.jpg
Tell me thats not funny.

Hogan11
11-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Tell me thats not funny.

The real funny thing about it is if it's anything like it's sponsor, I wouldn't touch them because it surely won't "catch" everything any johnson shoots. :spit:

Bronco Rob
11-30-2009, 03:36 AM
"We’d have to agree that Matt Cassel regressed, right?

He completed 19 of 31 passes for 178 yards, one TD, one INT and the ridiculous fumble. I’m not bailing on the guy. But it wasn’t a good look Sunday. He did nothing to right the ship.

Kansas City’s immature performance is a reflection of Cassel and Haley’s leadership. When the turnovers started flying, it would’ve been the right time for Haley and/or Cassel to gather the troops and demand the proper attention to detail.

Didn’t happen. The offensive trouble just snowballed."

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/1600864.html

barryr
11-30-2009, 07:06 AM
The Chiefs are in such a mess right now and one has to wonder if players around the league would want to sign with them this offseason. The good players that is. They have a lot of holes on that team. It's the NFL and any team can be beaten by another if you don't come to play or don't play well, so the Broncos just can't assume the Chiefs will fall over themselves like they have done often this year.

KCStud
11-30-2009, 09:07 AM
"We’d have to agree that Matt Cassel regressed, right?

He completed 19 of 31 passes for 178 yards, one TD, one INT and the ridiculous fumble. I’m not bailing on the guy. But it wasn’t a good look Sunday. He did nothing to right the ship.

Kansas City’s immature performance is a reflection of Cassel and Haley’s leadership. When the turnovers started flying, it would’ve been the right time for Haley and/or Cassel to gather the troops and demand the proper attention to detail.

Didn’t happen. The offensive trouble just snowballed."

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/1600864.html

Good to see Fatlock has taken Haley's ballsack out of his mouth after last week.

Paladin
11-30-2009, 09:18 AM
Ah, but production had nothing to do with it.....

Your arse!

Bronco Rob
11-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Rofl!

Captain 'Dre
11-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Tell me thats not funny.

Ha!

BossChief
12-01-2009, 03:27 AM
Ah, but production had nothing to do with it.....

Your arse!

If you think that he was pulled for production 10 games into a 6 year 63 million dollar contract with 30 guaranteed, you are fooling yourself.

It is no coincidence that Croyle did nothing but hand the ball off and attempt two passes when we were down by multiple scores. It wasnt to spark the team...to think otherwise is foolish. If BC was put in at halftime, I would agree with you, he was put into the game in the fourth quarter when the team was down four scores and he handed it off.

Like I said, I wonder about the level of education of some of the posters here...

Bronco Rob
12-01-2009, 05:02 AM
ESPN Week 12 Studs & Duds

STUDS

Larry Johnson: So much for being brought to Cincinnati as a just-in-case running back. Johnson put up No. 1-back numbers as he rushed for 107 yards on 22 carries as the Bengals completed a season sweep of the AFC North, defeating the Browns 16-7. Not only was it Johnson's first 100-yard game as a Bengal, but it was the first time he'd reached the century mark since Week 16 of the 2008 season.

DUDS

Matt Cassel: While the Chiefs were never in the game past the first quarter, giving away points never helps. In addition to an interception, Cassel's fumble led to a Chargers touchdown and an intentional grounding penalty on the QB led to a San Diego safety.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=studs09/week12

Play2win
12-01-2009, 09:19 AM

STUDS

Larry Johnson: So much for being brought to Cincinnati as a just-in-case running back. Johnson put up No. 1-back numbers as he rushed for 107 yards on 22 carries as the Bengals completed a season sweep of the AFC North, defeating the Browns 16-7. Not only was it Johnson's first 100-yard game as a Bengal, but it was the first time he'd reached the century mark since Week 16 of the 2008 season.

DUDS

Matt Cassel: While the Chiefs were never in the game past the first quarter, giving away points never helps. In addition to an interception, Cassel's fumble led to a Chargers touchdown and an intentional grounding penalty on the QB led to a San Diego safety.

Thats gonna leave a mark! :~ohyah!:

Irish Stout
12-01-2009, 09:50 AM

Hogan - I am rooting for the Bengals because they are playing the Chargers soon.... its pretty simple math to me. Pull for Dallas and Pull for Cinci, neither of those teams affect us if they win and I hate the Chargers more than I detest those two teams.

Los Broncos
12-01-2009, 10:17 AM

Tell us how you really feel.

KCStud
12-01-2009, 11:36 AM

STUDS

DUDS

Rob, it's the Browns. They make anybody look good

Circle Orange
12-01-2009, 12:03 PM
It's a shame that a man with eyelashes like that is benched. Oh well. If he sucks, he sucks. ;D

gyldenlove
12-01-2009, 12:31 PM
I was just watching the highlights from the last Kansas ****ty game, holy f Cassel is poor. That safety, what was he thinking? he has the safety lined up almost offside and he doesn't adjust the protection to account for him.

I am a bit worried about Charles, he looks pretty good, but we should be able to get to Cassel and knock him around.

Bronco Rob
12-01-2009, 04:27 PM
DUDS

Archer81
12-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Tell me thats not funny.

OMG the hat is awesome.

:Broncos:

Bronco Rob
12-06-2009, 05:07 PM
:spit:

BossChief
12-06-2009, 05:15 PM
just another blowout.

Cassel wont miss a start unless it is due to injury.

I wish that wasnt the case.

Bronco Rob
12-06-2009, 05:20 PM
just another blowout.

Cassel wont miss a start unless it is due to injury.

I wish that wasnt the case.

Chiefs bench Cassel in 44-13 loss

Posted by Evan Silva on December 6, 2009 4:38 PM ET

The Chiefs traded a second-round pick for Matt Cassel and signed him to a $63 million contract to be their quarterback of the future, but the move isn't paying off.

They admitted the mistake, temporarily, by benching Cassel late in the third quarter of Sunday's 44-13 stomping at the hands of Denver. Brodie Croyle wrapped up the game.

Cassel finished 10-of-29 for a pathetic 84 yards and two interceptions. Croyle wasn't much better, completing 6-of-14 passes for 50 yards.

The Chiefs are now 3-9.

Denver, on a two-game win streak after dropping four straight, improved to 8-4. Aided by a dominant rushing performance, the Broncos got 214 combined yards and two touchdowns from Knowshon Moreno and Correll Buckhalter.

The Broncos visit the Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium next.

:sunshine:

KCStud
12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Orton and Cassel both looked terrible today. The difference is that one of the QB's has talent around him and the other doesn't.

Ironlung
12-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Orton and Cassel both looked terrible today. The difference is that one of the QB's has talent around him and the other doesn't.

... and one makes 60 mil.

2KBack
12-06-2009, 06:44 PM
92.1 > 14.6

RhymesayersDU
12-06-2009, 09:03 PM
http://cache-foo-01.gawkerassets.com/gawker/assets/images/11/2009/12/500x_chiefshphoto.jpg

Bronco Yoda
12-07-2009, 12:19 AM
My side aches from laughing...hehe

Quoydogs
12-07-2009, 03:17 AM
http://cache-foo-01.gawkerassets.com/gawker/assets/images/11/2009/12/500x_chiefshphoto.jpg

That fricken rocked! I was watching the game with my bro and he is a KC fan. I laughed gooden hard for quite some time and he could not say a thing in return. Clasic!

Peoples Champ
12-07-2009, 07:22 AM
If you think that he was pulled for production 10 games into a 6 year 63 million dollar contract with 30 guaranteed, you are fooling yourself.

It is no coincidence that Croyle did nothing but hand the ball off and attempt two passes when we were down by multiple scores. It wasnt to spark the team...to think otherwise is foolish. If BC was put in at halftime, I would agree with you, he was put into the game in the fourth quarter when the team was down four scores and he handed it off.

Like I said, I wonder about the level of education of some of the posters here...

regardless of why or when he was pulled, he still sucks and wasnt worth the money.

Bronco LB52
12-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Anybody have a GIF or video of Brodie Croyle's duck on the fake punt attempt?

Bronco Rob
12-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Anybody have a GIF or video of Brodie Croyle's duck on the fake punt attempt?

???

BossChief
12-10-2009, 03:19 AM
regardless of why or when he was pulled, he still sucks and wasnt worth the money.

So far, there is no arguement to this. It is indisputabble. It will be very interesting to see how he responds in two winnable upcoming games at home.

I havent ever been a Cassel lover. I never wanted him in the first place. This is well documented on both Chiefs boards I frequent (Chiefscoalition and Chiefsplanet)

There are a lot of reasons he is playing so bad this year

new offense installed a week prior to the season
Bowes suspension
horrible oline play
no running game
dropped passes galore
eratic playcalling
inexperience

but there are a lot of things that point to him alone as a big reason for us not competing in games we are outmatched in such as

holding the ball wayyy too long
not going through his progressions fast enough
happy feet
moving when there is no pressure
gunshy to throw mid range to deep passes
no mental clock
doesnt secure the ball properly

hopefully during the offseason we add a good offensive coordinator and qb coach to help the kid learn properly, this cant be done with Haley pulling triple duty as hc oc and qbc.

Before the year, the overwhelming majority of fans thought we would be 4-12/5-11 this year witth this schedule, we were right. You wont get any panicky views from me, Ill tell you that.
Time will tell

Bronco Rob
12-10-2009, 04:09 AM
So far, there is no arguement to this. It is indisputabble. It will be very interesting to see how he responds in two winnable upcoming games at home.

I havent ever been a Cassel lover. I never wanted him in the first place. This is well documented on both Chiefs boards I frequent (Chiefscoalition and Chiefsplanet)

There are a lot of reasons he is playing so bad this year

new offense installed a week prior to the season
Bowes suspension
horrible oline play
no running game
dropped passes galore
eratic playcalling
inexperience

but there are a lot of things that point to him alone as a big reason for us not competing in games we are outmatched in such as

holding the ball wayyy too long
not going through his progressions fast enough
happy feet
moving when there is no pressure
gunshy to throw mid range to deep passes
no mental clock
doesnt secure the ball properly

hopefully during the offseason we add a good offensive coordinator and qb coach to help the kid learn properly, this cant be done with Haley pulling triple duty as hc oc and qbc.

Before the year, the overwhelming majority of fans thought we would be 4-12/5-11 this year witth this schedule, we were right. You wont get any panicky views from me, Ill tell you that.
Time will tell

*AHEM*

Todd Failey benched The Sixty Million Dollar Man after Scott Pioli’s prize acquisition completed 10 of 29 passes for 84 yards and two interceptions through three quarters of play. Failey denied Cassel the opportunity to get angry, fling the ball with confidence and authority and put up some meaningless stats.

Cassel’s 14.6 QB rating.......

:thumbs:

Bronco Rob
12-12-2009, 04:57 AM
Cassel not living up to hefty contract

When the Chiefs acquired QB Matt Cassel from the Patriots last offseason, they were fairly sure they had found their quarterback of the future. That's why the team wasted little time in handing Cassel a six-year, $63 million contract, the type of deal usually reserved for a franchise passer. Fast-forward to today, though, and it's very likely GM Scott Pioli and Co. are having second thoughts about doling out such a massive amount of money to a player who had been a starter for only one season.

The way we hear it, Cassel has shown minimal, if any, improvement during the course of the 2009 season, with last week's dreadful outing against the Broncos being his worst yet. For the year, Cassel is completing just 53.9 percent of his passes while sporting a 72.3 passer rating and 13-9 touchdown-interception ratio — hardly the numbers Kansas City was hoping for when it made such a commitment to him.

While issues along the offensive line have certainly played a role in Cassel's struggles, causing him to get gun-shy because of his limited time to throw, his excuses are beginning to run out. With the O-line making progress and the Chiefs' running game more effective than it was earlier in the year, the blame is falling mostly on the signalcaller's shoulders.

One thing he can't control, however, is the play of his wide receivers, which at times this season has been appalling. Entering Week 14, the Chiefs lead the NFL in dropped passes with 37, and the drops came in bunches in the Denver contest. Outside of Chris Chambers, who joined the club at midseason, no wideout has stepped up in recent weeks to fill the void left by the suspended Dwayne Bowe.

Seeing that experience is the best thing for Cassel at this point of his relatively young career, head coach Todd Haley has no plans to remove him from the starting lineup, even though Brodie Croyle played the fourth quarter last Sunday.

"I'm going to play the guys that give us the best chance to win, and Matt is one of those guys right now," Haley said this week.

A strong finish by Cassel would go a long way toward calming the organization's nerves about the QB position in the future. On the other hand, if his inconsistent play and sometimes poor decision making continue, he may see serious competition for the job in 2010.

Hilarious!Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
12-14-2009, 03:28 AM
"Cassel went without a touchdown pass Sunday, so he now has 13 interceptions to go with his 13 TD passes."

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/1629250.html

Bronco Rob
12-14-2009, 03:32 AM
"In the minutes after Kansas City’s $63 million QB launched his fourth interception of the day, misfired on two more open deep balls and was caught by CBS television cameras telling someone — maybe booing Chiefs fans or Haley barking in his headset — to shut the (expletive) up, Haley campaigned for ticket sales."

"Kansas City’s receivers — Chris Chambers, Bobby Wade and Lance Long — were as bad as quarterback Matt Cassel, who early in the game overthrew a wide-open Mark Bradley twice."

"Is it fair to criticize Haley for wanting to feed Cassel? The Sixty Million Dollar Man’s QB rating jumped 21 points from last week to an astronomical 35.4."

http://www.kansascity.com/182/story/1629259.html

Bronco Rob
12-14-2009, 04:29 AM
Cassel booed as Chiefs fall to Bills

When he was acquired during the off-season, Matt Cassel was advertised as the new franchise quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs.

Cassel hasn't played like a franchise quarterback, and the fans in Kansas City are getting fed up.

Cassel threw four interceptions in today's 16-10 loss to the Bills, and he heard it from the fans at Arrowhead Stadium. He said afterward that he understood their frustration.

"Hey, they're allowed to do whatever they want," Cassel said after the game, when asked by a reporter if he felt the fans had turned on him. "They pay the money to come here and we have to perform."

Cassel's lousy day wasted a great day from running back Jamaal Charles, who carried 20 times for 143 yards and added seven catches for 38 yards.

For the Bills, Terrell Owens caught a first-quarter touchdown pass from Ryan Fitzpatrick to give Buffalo a 7-0 lead, and after that Fitzpatrick's job was simply to play it safe and not throw the lead away.

Fitzpatrick went just 12-of-20 for 86 yards passing, but that was enough, and the Bills improved to 5-8 in a game that was notable less for the Bills' win than for the major step backward that Cassel took.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/13/cassel-booed-as-chiefs-fall-to-bills/

fontaine
12-14-2009, 06:41 AM
I don't think Cassel sucks but the chiefs completely overpaid for a system QB. The 34th overall pick plus 28 Million Guaranteed plus a $7.5 million option bonus in 2011 if he's on the roster.

He's a good system QB without a system in KC and the way their OL and WRs suck it's going to take at least three years for them to put together an offense that's going to help him be above average.

Denver essentially got the same kind of QB for peanuts and with extra draft picks and another blue chip pick in next years draft.

The question is though by the time the chiefs do get around to building the OL/Wideouts Cassel will be around 30 with plenty of bad habits after getting beaten up behind that piss poor OL.

Bronco Rob
12-14-2009, 07:36 PM
:thumbs:

Circle Orange
12-14-2009, 07:57 PM
MONEY, HONEY...

KC = Candy on a stick (aka suckers)

Matt Cassell, member of the Jamarcus Russell fan club

JM: "So did it work out?"
MC: "Yeah, I did like you said. Got my big contract."
JM: "Cool. Now you ain't gotta do nothing. Just pretend to care."
MC: "What if I get benched?"
JM: "No biggie. Just act like it bugs you then say you'll study and try hard. They eat that stuff up."
MC: "You're my hero, Jamarcus."
JM: "There's just one thing you gotta work on."
MC: "What's that?"
JM: "Here. Eat this bag of twinkies. Come to my locker later on, I got fifty sausages you can have."
MC: "Fifty?!"
JM: "Hell, that ain't nothin'. You should see what I got stashed in my car." http://scosoft.com/s/i/360d8101.gif

azbroncfan
12-15-2009, 09:36 AM
"Cassel went without a touchdown pass Sunday, so he now has 13 interceptions to go with his 13 TD passes."

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/1629250.html

That is 9 less than the FRANCHISE QB they have in Chicago.

Bronco Rob
12-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Ha!

KCStud
12-16-2009, 04:20 AM
Rob, you might wanna change your name to Chiefs_Rob

orinjkrush
12-31-2009, 09:16 PM
how much you wanna bet we end up with Cassel?

its like Lyle Alzado going to the Faiders. Who'd a thunk it?

Bronco Rob
01-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Ha!

~Crash~
01-01-2010, 09:14 AM

Don't laugh to hard. Our coach will trade for him this off season.Ha!

~Crash~
01-01-2010, 09:18 AM
how much you wanna bet we end up with Cassel?

its like Lyle Alzado going to the Faiders. Who'd a thunk it?

you can bet on it IMO it will be done quickly after the season

~Crash~
01-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Our coach loves turds look at Jordan .

kcxiv
01-01-2010, 11:13 AM
From a Chiefs fan that is me. Casssel sux, if you all want him, take his ass. Worst deep ball i have ever seen.

WolfpackGuy
01-01-2010, 11:18 AM
From a Chiefs fan that is me. Casssel sux, if you all want him, take his ass. Worst deep ball i have ever seen.

Come on, Cassel can throw it a little better than Orton.

Which isn't really saying anything.

kcxiv
01-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Come on, Cassel can throw it a little better than Orton.

Which isn't really saying anything. One thing i will give Cassel is he is a tough son of a gun. He can scramble, but he's just not accurate. I really dont see a difference between Cassel and Thigpen. Thigpen is a better scrambler and a tough SOB as well.

Cassel will make the occasional nice throw, but they better, they are NFL quarterbacks, i seen a few Bronco games this year at least from what i have seen Orton seems to be alot more accurate. I knwo the Chiefs drop alot of balls as we got stonehands everywhere atm, but some of his deep passes are like ouch. Dude is wide open.

Bronco LB52
01-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Cassel is a queer. He belongs in a boy band.

Bronco Rob
01-02-2010, 04:42 AM
:welcome: