PDA

View Full Version : Are you folks scared of the Chiefs now?

Bob's your Information Minister
11-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Admit it. You saw what we did to the Steelers last week. By the end of the game they could not stop us. Our offense rolled up over 200 yards in the second half. Our blitz packages terrorized Ben Roethlisberger. We were KICKING ASS.

Now, obviously the Broncos don't have a Big Ben, nor do they have a defense comparable to the Steelers. Yeah, yeah, throw your stats in my face. Your defense isn't in the same league as Pittsburgh's. Not even close.

Considering all of that...considering our game against you at Arrowhead is ALWAYS our Super Bowl...aren't you just a teeny, tiny bit scared the Chiefs might knock the Broncos out of the playoffs by playing spoiler?

It's only a few days now...some food for thought as the Broncos attempt to catch the Chargers and prepare for the RED-HOT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

No pressure!

backup qb
11-29-2009, 08:27 AM
A little early to be drinking isn't it?

tsiguy96
11-29-2009, 08:28 AM
Admit it. You saw what we did to the Steelers last week. By the end of the game they could not stop us. Our offense rolled up over 200 yards in the second half. Our blitz packages terrorized Ben Roethlisberger. We were KICKING ASS.

Now, obviously the Broncos don't have a Big Ben, nor do they have a defense comparable to the Steelers. Yeah, yeah, throw your stats in my face. Your defense isn't in the same league as Pittsburgh's. Not even close.

Considering all of that...considering our game against you at Arrowhead is ALWAYS our Super Bowl...aren't you just a teeny, tiny bit scared the Chiefs might knock the Broncos out of the playoffs by playing spoiler?

It's only a few days now...some food for thought as the Broncos attempt to catch the Chargers and prepare for the RED-HOT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

No pressure!

so broncos have better stats in all categories than pittsburgh in defense, but pitt has a better defense anyway.

so tell me, what makes pitts defense better, besides reputation?

broncos-rock
11-29-2009, 08:28 AM
Where's that ignore button?

theAPAOps5
11-29-2009, 08:30 AM
nope

Ray Finkle
11-29-2009, 08:39 AM
this comes on the heels of the fear LJ, Kendrell Bell, etc....

Hogan11
11-29-2009, 08:40 AM
Nope, next question

Hercules Rockefeller
11-29-2009, 08:45 AM
At least you're finally willing to admit now that the Den-KC game @Arrowhead is your Super Bowl.

Crushisback
11-29-2009, 08:49 AM
Nice post Bob. You are a valuable member of this online community. I appreciate your input.

Pony Boy
11-29-2009, 08:53 AM
Bob, what's it like on the other side of those rose colored glasses....

broncogary
11-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Bob, what's it like on the other side of those rose colored glasses....

You've got the picture backward. The other end is Bob. :~ohyah!:

oubronco
11-29-2009, 09:08 AM
:spit: Boob talkin shyt

Miss I.
11-29-2009, 09:36 AM
To whom it May concern (aka Bobo):

1. I know KC is the meth capital of the US, but you might consider saying no at least once a day.
2. Scared? Of what precisely? If you mean are we concerned about getting a disease from KC than yes, but luckily, we have a head coach who isn't a mentally deficient douchebag and he's advised the team wisely to wear protective gear so as not to catch whatever diseases, loser-itis, inbred stupidity that they might catch from fans and the team. If you mean your team's ability to do anything on the field resembling a professional match, than no. The only two offensive threats you have had against us recently, LJ the woman hating used up moron is gone and Gonzo is happily ensconced in Atlanta. And your defense lost it's only really talent when it traded him to Vikings (thanks for that by the way).
3. Having said all that, we will prepare to do to KC what we did to a real team on Thanksgiving.

Now if you wouldn't mind, could you run back to the Chiefs planet and reminisce about the good old days when you could back into a playoff berth or win on the legs of a nearly retired San Fran QB or ask your grandma about that one time at the Superbowl when KC won a ring that wasn't actually out of a vending machine.

11-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Come on guys. Your quarterback is a little gimpy, you have 10 days to prepare for a bottom feeder team, you're going back on the road....all the ingredients are stirring for a letdown. Will the Broncos overlook the lowly Chiefs? Will Josh McDaniels' gaze linger upon his beau Matt Cassel a few seconds too long during a crucial moment in the game? Will he even feel a killer instinct going against his good buddies Scott Pioli and Mike Vrabel?

What if you wear those pee and poo unis again?

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Bob you're going to make a fine submissive wife someday.

Los Broncos
11-29-2009, 09:55 AM
With no due respect Go **** yourself!

And all that talk don't scare us.

11-29-2009, 09:59 AM
With no due respect Go **** yourself!

And all that talk don't scare us.

I agree, talk is cheap.

I want to hear about that nagging feeling burning in your guts.

You know you hate playing at Arrowhead.

You have always feared it. Other than a couple of games...it is Bronco Kryponite.

I know your minds, Donks. Share your pain. And gain strength from the sharing.

rastaman
11-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Come on guys. Your quarterback is a little gimpy, you have 10 days to prepare for a bottom feeder team, you're going back on the road....all the ingredients are stirring for a letdown. Will the Broncos overlook the lowly Chiefs? Will Josh McDaniels' gaze linger upon his beau Matt Cassel a few seconds too long during a crucial moment in the game? Will he even feel a killer instinct going against his good buddies Scott Pioli and Mike Vrabel?

What if you wear those pee and poo unis again?

I here where you're coming from. Denver can ill-afford a let down and take Chiefs lightly during the next two meetings this season.

I think we can beat the Chiefs at home but Denver has got to execute and play as close to mistake free ball as possible.

JCMElway
11-29-2009, 10:19 AM
A letdown, going into our own personal house of horrors? I don't think so. We play traditionally bad enough at Arrowhead to always have us bring our highest level of attention. We will be ready and should win this game.

That being said, our record at KC is atrocious, so yes, I am always a bit on edge when Denver plays in KC. Just as Chief fans dislike the Chiefs playing at Mile High. It seems to be a hofe field dominated series, especially lately.

Miss I.
11-29-2009, 10:21 AM
I agree, talk is cheap.

I want to hear about that nagging feeling burning in your guts.

You know you hate playing at Arrowhead.

You have always feared it. Other than a couple of games...it is Bronco Kryponite.

I know your minds, Donks. Share your pain. And gain strength from the sharing.

A. Talk is cheap? This from you makes me laugh because with your team, all you can do is talk. You realize that right?

B. Pee and Poo? What are you? three? Is it any worse than wearing Ketchup and mustard on a regular basis? And lest I point it out, we did win in those unis, which may have been your point, but we won against other teams in other unis so let it go.

C. Fear it? Pretty certain if we can beat NE, we can beat you which also answers your imbecilic implications about McDaniels ability to play against former colleagues. I think if he can coach a team to win against Tom Brady, he can beat the backup QB who KC so wisely overpaid.

D. Smack talk aside, every team requires our full effort, whether it's a professional team like the NE Patriots or a Pee Wee Football team like the Chiefs. We won't take it lightly and I don't doubt McDaniels will prepare the way we need to...as he pointed out so astutely, We are out to win the motherf-king game. Maybe the Chiefs should consider that strategy sometime and not just continue to rebuild from their 1970 Superbowl team. Actually, maybe they should unretire some of those guys, if they are still alive. Couldn't do any worse.

Archer81
11-29-2009, 10:48 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPHuE5pDlEs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPHuE5pDlEs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:Broncos:

Bronco Rob
11-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Kansas City Chiefs lost 30 of their last 33 games.

Nothing strikes fear into the hearts of NFL fans with stats like that..

Just sayin'

LOL

gyldenlove
11-29-2009, 10:52 AM
What did Kansas City do to the Steelers? Did they outgain them by almost 250 yards? hold a 2:1 advantage in time of possessions, get twice as many first downs? because that is what the Steelers did to the Chiefs.

I am not more scared of the Chiefs now than when they somehow managed to find a way to lose to the Raiders.

SJ Bronco
11-29-2009, 11:05 AM
RED-ASS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

:spit:

So, anyways, about the colts game.....

400HZ
11-29-2009, 11:12 AM
The queefs have been riding high by their standards. It ends today. :)

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s86/Blue-Bolt/Chargers-vs-Chiefs2-gameday.jpg

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 11:15 AM
good god thats gay..

Archer81
11-29-2009, 11:22 AM

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s86/Blue-Bolt/Chargers-vs-Chiefs2-gameday.jpg

Fail.

SureShot
11-29-2009, 11:44 AM
Scared? Nah I'm sure we will wear a condom when we bend you guys over.

uplink
11-29-2009, 11:46 AM
The Chiefs inability to give the chargers a game over the last few years is hurting the
broncos ability to win this division. Same with the raiders. Playing the chiefs usually allows the bolts to turn around a stretch of poor play and gain a ton of confidence since
its kind of like a playing a high school team for them.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

11-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Uplink, the Chiefs lost two games to the Chargers by two points last season. The year before they split.

I know most Broncos fans are ignorant but try not to set the record.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Uplink, the Chiefs lost two games to the Chargers by two points last season. The year before they split.

You could have lost them by one point and they are still called a loss because you lost by 2 pts means what exactly? iam guessing it's bob attempt to make the loses a little less bad. ( you fail bobo)

11-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Bronx, you are just proving my point. You are among the ignorant mass here. You cannot even comprehend the ignorance of his post, let alone yours.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 12:35 PM
Having fun in make believe world again i see.

Baba Booey
11-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Bob, stop sitting on your thumb and just beat the Chuggers, will ya?

UberBroncoMan
11-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Getting consecutive wins has this effect on Chiefs fans.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 01:32 PM
so far so bad bobo...

Popps
11-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Looks like the chefs blew their wad last week.

Houshyamama
11-29-2009, 01:35 PM
About as scared as I am of a nice big chunk of home made lasagna... mmmm.... lasagna.

KCStud
11-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Getting consecutive wins has this effect on Chiefs fans.

One stupid fan like Bob doesn't speak for the rest of the fanbase

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 02:17 PM
paging bob.....

Missouribronc
11-29-2009, 02:20 PM
I like how they are putting up a fight today.

BroncoDoug
11-29-2009, 02:22 PM
looks like the Chiefs were looking ahead to their superbowl next week and forgot to show up today... They are a Joke, Bob is a Joke, STFU and GTFO!!!!!

Doggcow
11-29-2009, 02:28 PM
Nope, not scared.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 02:29 PM
I like how they are putting up a fight today.

Kinda like kobe bryants dates?

snowspot66
11-29-2009, 02:32 PM
No.

GreatBronco16
11-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Yeah, this Chiefs team is very scary.ROFL!

Miss I.
11-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Scary bad...wow I can only see the score changing on the Nfl.com and it screams ouch...for crying out loud...I feel bad for the legacy that was Lamar Hunt...dang...that really is a bummer for him and all he did for the league.

On the upside, really enjoying the Vikings - Chicago game or as I like to call it:
Bus Cook Presents: A Tale of Quarterbacks - Favre vs Cutler. I think Jay might be trying to break one of Favre's records, too bad for Chicago, it's the record # of interceptions.
;D

KCStud
11-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Chargers own the division. Damn that's embarassing

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Really how many feet can bob fit in his mouth?

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Well CBS couldn't take no more and switched to the 49ers game.

SJ Bronco
11-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Damn the chiefs suck....that was an abortion

Bronco Rob
11-29-2009, 03:44 PM

A horrid dispaly of football by a pathetic kansas city chefs team...

No wonder they won 4 games in two season...

No wonder they haven't won a playoff game in 16 seasons...

brutal...

Ambiguous
11-29-2009, 03:53 PM

Thank god they stopped showing it here... Switched to the SF game which is almost as boring. Either that or the Chi game which pretty much sucks now too.

What a crappy football day.

Blart
11-29-2009, 04:07 PM
Chargers exposed the red hot chiefs. Finally the NFL has found a formula for beating them.

JJJ
11-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Nice win by the Bolts. I wouldn't expect an easy next week for you guys in KC. They always seem to give you a go there.

snowspot66
11-29-2009, 04:18 PM
They do. But we would have beat them even last year if we didn't have the turnover machine in charge and we flat out sucked ass last year when it was all said and done. I like our chances.

11-29-2009, 04:18 PM
We're pissed off now. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

11-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Yeah, this Chiefs team is very scary.ROFL!

Chambers and Charles were ripping **** up out there.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Ray Finkle
11-29-2009, 04:19 PM

of what, a 15 point outburst this week?

Bronco Bob
11-29-2009, 04:20 PM
14-43 against the Chuggers? Not so much.

OABB
11-29-2009, 04:22 PM

so what. you guys have been pissed for 40 years and you still are the poopstain of the nfl.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 04:24 PM
congrats on being the new cardinals bob.

Greatspirits
11-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Hahahahahaha! Scared? I don't think so, I do admit any game in Narrowhead is never a gimme, but I think we'll prevail!

Greatspirits
11-29-2009, 04:31 PM

No pressure!

Are all Queef fans this stupid?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-29-2009, 04:43 PM
43-14? No, not terribly worried.

Level with us, manBoob: Is the deal done?

SoCalBronco
11-29-2009, 05:19 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/282khsh.jpg

Broncos_OTM
11-29-2009, 05:21 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/282khsh.jpg

BootParty!!!

Bob are you a complete troll or just a nimrod. You know how your predictions have been **** right? ... your right just a nimrod troll jackass

Dr. Broncenstein
11-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Someone needs to dub Yakity Sax to Cassel fumbling and the high snap, then put it on youtube.

Captain 'Dre
11-29-2009, 06:45 PM
A horrid dispaly of football by a pathetic kansas city chefs team...

No wonder they won 4 games in two season...

No wonder they haven't won a playoff game in 16 seasons...

brutal...

Ya, I think the better team won in this instance! Ha!

uplink
11-29-2009, 06:50 PM

I was appealing to the football gods to lite a fire under the chiefs as* and play some ball today. Didn't work.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 06:58 PM
KC visits LJ on Dec 27.

Los Broncos
11-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Wow, dude likes boots all over himself.

SJ Bronco
11-29-2009, 11:18 PM
Wow, dude likes boots all over himself.

podophilia :thumbsup:

richpjr
11-29-2009, 11:26 PM
That was about as pathetic a game as you could imagine. I'm guessing the Broncos are extremely happy to have KC twice more on their schedule.

11-30-2009, 12:50 AM
That was about as pathetic a game as you could imagine. I'm guessing the Broncos are extremely happy to have KC twice more on their schedule.

Actually no, the Chiefs moved the ball quite well on offense.

Archer81
11-30-2009, 01:05 AM
Actually no, the Chiefs moved the ball quite well on offense.

You scored 14 points...what difference does it make if you have 350 yards of offense if you dont score? KC OK with moral victories?

11-30-2009, 01:43 AM
You scored 14 points...what difference does it make if you have 350 yards of offense if you dont score? KC OK with moral victories?

Reading comprehension FAIL.

That was about as pathetic a game as you could imagine

The statement above is quite untrue. I have seen the Chiefs play FAR more pathetic games this year. The Broncos, too.

In fact, did you know that the MIGHTY Denver Broncos have scored all of 13 points more than the Chiefs this year?

Broncoman13
11-30-2009, 05:36 AM
I'm going to Houston to kicks Boob in the bawls... Boob, if you have half a hair on your ass, pm me with a number I can reach you at so I can get a hold of your ass when I get in.

misturanderson
11-30-2009, 06:37 AM

The statement above is quite untrue. I have seen the Chiefs play FAR more pathetic games this year. The Broncos, too.

In fact, did you know that the MIGHTY Denver Broncos have scored all of 13 points more than the Chiefs this year?

Yes but our defense has allowed 93 fewer points. When that happens, the offense doesn't have to score as much. More importantly however, we have won 4 more games this year as a result.

Archer81
11-30-2009, 07:41 AM

You are one dumb mutha****er.

Peoples Champ
11-30-2009, 07:45 AM

No pressure!

You should have posted this after the steeler game, thats when your high was. You are just coming off a spanking from a division rival Chargers.

Peoples Champ
11-30-2009, 07:50 AM
[QUOTE=Bob's your Information Minister;2657195]

QUOTE]

Thats funny that this game is your superbowl. I would much rather make the playoffs every year then beat the Chiefs. If you said we would lose to the cheifs at arrowhead every year but make the playoffs/superbowl, I would go with playoffs and would care less if we lost to the Chiefs. I guess that just shows the expectations of the fans of each franchise.

DenverBrit
11-30-2009, 07:50 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-_sABor77E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-_sABor77E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BlaK-Argentina
11-30-2009, 07:55 AM
[QUOTE=Bob's your Information Minister;2657195]

QUOTE]

Thats funny that this game is your superbowl. I would much rather make the playoffs every year then beat the Chiefs. If you said we would lose to the cheifs at arrowhead every year but make the playoffs/superbowl, I would go with playoffs and would care less if we lost to the Chiefs. I guess that just shows the expectations of the fans of each franchise.

So sad. I would ****ing hate to be a Chiefs fan.

KCStud
11-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Bob how bout you go back to Warpaint where a few select people (aka Nick the "erroneous" one) actually like you. If I'm not mistaken, you've been bashing your own team up until last week when you pulled a 360.

How about you go to Cincinnati with your man crush Larry Johnson because god knows your flip flop articles are absolute garbage.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-30-2009, 08:09 AM
360?

Paladin
11-30-2009, 08:20 AM
Mullet Math.....

Peoples Champ
11-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Bob how bout you go back to Warpaint where a few select people (aka Nick the "erroneous" one) actually like you. If I'm not mistaken, you've been bashing your own team up until last week when you pulled a 360.

How about you go to Cincinnati with your man crush Larry Johnson because god knows your flip flop articles are absolute garbage.

I like your opinion on this, but being superstitous like I am, Bob's trash talk has helped the broncos get to 7-4, so I like when he makes these threads.

Peoples Champ
11-30-2009, 08:32 AM
Yes but our defense has allowed 93 fewer points. When that happens, the offense doesn't have to score as much. More importantly however, we have won 4 more games this year as a result.

plus 1

400HZ
11-30-2009, 09:46 AM
360?

:giggle:

Pick Six
11-30-2009, 09:47 AM
The Chiefs will destroy us 40-0...one point for every year since their last Super Bowl season ;D

ZONA
11-30-2009, 01:26 PM

That is too funny. Where the hell did you come up with that thing?

ol number 7
11-30-2009, 02:02 PM
Nope, next question

I'm impressed. Bob learned a new font and how to change the color to red. The rest was moonshine talking smack. Nice Bob.

Bronco Warrior
11-30-2009, 02:25 PM
We should be flattered that KC considers our game their as thier Superbowl...and it's because it's the closest thing they have seen to a SuperBowl in 31 years! Lamar is rolling over in his grave right now at that!

Northman
11-30-2009, 02:37 PM

No pressure!

After yesterday. No. Ha!

Bronco Warrior
11-30-2009, 02:54 PM
The Chiefs will destroy us 40-0...one point for every year since their last Super Bowl season ;D

well then we will only lose 32-0

Bronco LB52
11-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Old NFL Films sound clip:

Mike Shanahan ---- "Are you scared?"
Rod Smith ---- "Scared of what we are going to do to them!"

uplink
12-01-2009, 02:18 PM
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

bronco militia
12-01-2009, 02:28 PM
this guy might be scared

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AqnsjEPLIA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AqnsjEPLIA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TailgateNut
12-02-2009, 06:52 AM
this guy might be scared

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AqnsjEPLIA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AqnsjEPLIA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hilarious!

oubronco
12-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Chiefs Will Retire Derrick Thomas' Number

Posted by Mike Florio on June 23, 2009 10:21 PM ET The Kansas City Chiefs announced earlier today that, on December 6, they'll retire the number of linebacker Derrick Thomas.

Thomas will be inducted into the Hall of Fame in August, nearly a decade after his death. The elite pass rusher was paralyzed in an auto accident after finishing his eleventh NFL season. He died of a pulmonary embolism a couple of weeks later.

The number 58 will be set aside permanently by the Chiefs at halftime of a home game against the Broncos, and his family will be given his Hall of Fame ring at the same time.

The other numbers that have been retired by the Chiefs are: 3 (Jan Stenerud); 16 (Len Dawson); (18) Emmitt Thomas; 28 (Abner Haynes); 33 (Stone Johnson); 36 (Mack Lee Hill); 63 (Willie Lanier); 78 (Bobby Bell); and 86 (Buck Buchanan).

these are the kind of things that fire up underdog teams to make them play above their heads I hope this doesn't bite us in the ass

Paladin
12-02-2009, 08:24 AM
There are always lots of things going on when a team is playing in it's "super Bowl" game......

I dislike intensely all the other teams in the AFCW. I think it's time to reallign the Divisions.......

oubronco
12-02-2009, 08:44 AM
BRONCOS BEGIN FINAL MONTH OF REGULAR SEASON WITH VISIT TO KANSAS CITY
Coming off a 26-6 win against the New York Giants on Thanksgiving, the Denver Broncos (7-4) begin the final month of the regular season on Sunday at the Kansas City Chiefs (3-8). Kickoff at Arrowhead Stadium is set for 12 p.m. CST, and the game will be televised on CBS with Dick Enberg and Dan Fouts calling the action.

QUICKLY:

Sunday’s game marks the latest in a year (Dec. 6) that Denver has been scheduled to open its season series with the Chiefs, who are coming off a 43-14 loss at San Diego last week.
The Broncos are 6-0 this year with a positive turnover ratio, posting a 4-0 mark with a +2 ratio and a 2-0 mark with a +1 ratio.

OFFENSE:

During the last three weeks, rookie RB Knowshon Moreno (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9870) has totaled the sixth-most rushing yards (265 / 88.3 ypg.) and the third-best yards per rush average (5.6) in the NFL. He leads all league rookies in rushing yards (688) and yards from scrimmage (784) this year.
C Casey Wiegmann (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=8565), who spent seven years (2001-07) with Kansas City, owns a consecutive snaps played streak of 8,724 dating back to 2001 that is the longest in the NFL.
QB Kyle Orton (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9777) is 10-4 in his last 14 starts dating back to December 2008.

DEFENSE:

Led by long-time NFL defensive coordinator Mike Nolan (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=357&contentID=9625), the Broncos are the only team to rank among the league’s top six clubs defensively in sacks (3rd, 32), yards per play (4th, 4.8), yards per game (5th, 295.0), passing yards per game (5th, 185.0) and points per game (6th, 17.2).
OLB/DE Elvis Dumervil (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=5911) notched his sixth multiple-sack game of the season last week with two sacks against the Giants. He leads the NFL with a personal-best 14 sacks and is looking to become the first league sack champion in Broncos history.
S Brian Dawkins (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9682) is tied for the NFL lead with three fumble recoveries, including one posted last week against the Giants. The seven-time Pro Bowl choice ranks third among current players (1st among DBs) with 16 career fumble recoveries.

SPECIAL TEAMS:

Last week against the Giants, K Matt Prater (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=8274) made all four field-goal attempts and registered touchbacks on 5-of-7 kickoffs. His five touchbacks ranked as the second most by a Bronco in a game during the last 15 years.
Since signing veteran P Mitch Berger (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=10446) on Oct. 26, the Broncos’ net punting average has shown the fourth-most improvement (+3.7 yds. / 34.5 to 38.2) in the NFL.

TELEVISION AND RADIO INFORMATION

TELEVISION: KCNC-TV (CBS 4): Dick Enberg (play-by-play) and Dan Fouts (color commentary) will call the game. LOCAL RADIO: KOA RADIO (850 AM): KOA Radio (850 AM): Dave Logan (play-by-play) and Jack Corrigan (color commentary) will call the game with Alan Roach reporting from the sidelines.LOCAL SPANISH RADIO:KBNO RADIO (1280 AM): Fernando Sergio (play-by-play) and Yuri Vasquez (color commentary) will call the game.

BRONCOS AT CHIEFS — POINTS OF INTEREST

The Broncos are one of eight original American Football League teams celebrating their 50th season in 2009... Denver’s 410 overall wins are second among all original AFL teams and rank seventh among all clubs since 1960... During the Pat Bowlen era (1984-Pres.), the Broncos have won more regular-season games (250) than any AFC team (T-most in NFL)... Denver owns a 44-53 record in the regular season vs. the Chiefs, including a 13-35 mark in road games between the two clubs... Denver defeated Kansas City 24-17 in their last meeting (12/7/08) and has beaten its AFC rival in three of their last four meetings... With a win against the Chiefs, the Broncos will be assured of a .500 or better divisional record for the 14th consecutive season, dating to 1996 (Denver is 2-1 against the AFC West this season)... Head Coach Josh McDaniels (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=357&contentID=9591) guided Denver to a 6-0 record to begin the year, a start that tied for the third best by a rookie NFL head coach since 1930... Including players on reserve lists, the Broncos’ current roster features 31 new players (56.4% of roster / 31-of-55)... Offensively, the Broncos have posted nine touchdown drives of at least 70... QB Kyle Orton is 10-4 in his last 14 starts dating back to 2008 for a .714 winning percentage that ranks sixth in the NFL... His 28-15 (.651) career record as a starter ranks sixth among active passers... Orton is sixth in the NFL in interception percentage (1.7 / 6-of-344)... WR Brandon Marshall (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=5909) ranks fourth in the NFL in receptions (264) and sixth in the league in receiving yards (3,304) since 2007... Marshall is tied for the most 10-catch games (7) through a player’s first four seasons in NFL history and is looking to become the third player in league history to post three consecutive 100-catch seasons... Marshall has posted at least 100 receiving yards in two of the last four games, averaging 89.5 yards per game during that stretch.... RB Knowshon Moreno, who last week against the Giants posted 88 yards on 19 carries (4.6 avg.) with one touchdown, leads NFL rookies in rushing yards (688) and yards from scrimmage (784)... He is on pace for 1,001 rushing yards this season, which would mark the sixth-highest total by a rookie in team history, and is looking to become Denver’s fifth rookie rushing champion... RB Correll Buckhalter (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9691) is 10th in the NFL in yards per rush (4.7 / 93- 450, 1 TD)... C Casey Wiegmann, a 2008 Pro Bowl selection who spent 2001-07 with Kansas City, has started 138 consecutive games for the second-longest active start streak in the NFL among OLs (longest among centers)... Wiegmann has a consecutive snaps played streak of 8,724 (longest in NFL)... LT Ryan Clady (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=8653), named to several midseason All-Pro teams and a second-team AP All-Pro as a rookie last year, is looking to become just the fifth tackle since the 1970 merger to be named first-team AP All-Pro by his second pro season... Mike Nolan was hired by Denver as its defensive coordinator in the offseason after spending the last four years as San Francisco’s head coach... In his 11 years as an NFL defensive coordinator, Nolan’s defenses have averaged 32.3 takeaways a season and posted seven top-10 NFL rankings in turnovers... The Broncos are fifth in the NFL in yards per game allowed (295.0) and fourth in the league in yards per play allowed (4.8)... OLB/DE Elvis Dumervil leads the NFL with a career-high 14 sacks and is looking to become Denver’s first sack champion in club history... His 13 multiple-sack games tie for the sixth most in NFL history through a player’s first four seasons... Nine of Dumervil’s 14 sacks in 2009 have come on third down, and that total ties for the sixth most in a single season since sacks were tracked starting in 1982... ILB D.J. Williams (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=2425) leads Denver with 81 tackles (63 solo)—He is fifth in the NFL in tackles per game (8.3) since 2007... Four Broncos have posted at least 50 defensive tackles... CB Champ Bailey (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=2152) has posted the most interceptions in the NFL (44) among cornerbacks since entering the league in 1999... Bailey is tied for the second-most Pro Bowls (8) at cornerback in NFL history while S Brian Dawkins, who last week against the Giants recorded both a forced fumble and a fumble recovery for the sixth time in his career, ranks fourth in league annals in Pro Bowls (7) at safety... The 14th-year player is tied for the NFL lead with three fumble recoveries... CB Ty Law (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=10491), who was signed by Denver on Nov. 7, is a five-time Pro Bowl choice whose 58 overall interceptions (52 regular season, 6 postseason) tie for 16th in NFL history... Law played in his 200th career regular-season game (most among active NFL cornerbacks) last week vs. the Giants while making his first start as a member of the Broncos... Special Teams Coordinator Mike Priefer (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=357&contentID=9608) has coached units in the NFL that have totaled 15 blocked kicks and nine return touchdowns in eight seasons as a special teams coach—Denver blocked an extra point vs. San Diego on Nov. 22 and had two return scores (PR, KR) at San Diego on Oct. 19... WR Eddie Royal (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=8656) became only the 11th player in NFL history (second Bronco) to score a touchdown on a kickoff and punt return in the same game at San Diego on Oct. 19—He was named AFC Special Teams Player of theWeek for his efforts... Royal is the ninth player in team history to post at least 1,000 combined yards in each of his first two pro seasons (team-high 1,031 yds. this year)... Since signing P Mitch Berger on Oct. 26, the Broncos’ net punting average has shown the fourth-most improvement (+3.7 yds. / 34.5 to 38.2) in the NFL... S Darcel McBath (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9873), a rookie from Texas Tech, leads the club with 10 special-teams tackles.

SCHEFFLER STRETCHES FIELD

Since entering the league in 2006, Broncos tight end Tony Scheffler (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=5908) leads all NFL players at his position group with a 13.5 yards per reception average that ranks third in club history among tight ends. This year, he has caught 27 passes for 323 yards (12.0 avg.) with two touchdowns.
During Denver’s game at San Diego on Oct. 19, he hauled in a 52-yard reception en route to posting his second career 100-yard receiving effort with a personal-best 101 yards on six catches with one touchdown.
In 2008, Scheffler led the NFL and set a Denver single-season record for reception average (16.1) by a tight end. He also set career highs for receptions (40) and receiving yards (645) last year.
STINGY DEFENSE
The Broncos’ defense is the only one in the NFL to rank among the league’s top six in sacks (3rd, 32), yards per play (4th, 4.8), yards per game (5th, 295.0), passing yards per game (5th, 185.0) and points per game (6th, 17.2).
Denver gave up 26 points through its initial four games to tie for the fifth lowest total given up by a team through that stretch since the 1970 NFL merger.
Denver did not allowed a third-down conversion in the final two quarters of its games from Weeks 3-6 for a four-game streak that was the longest in the NFL since at least 1992.

NOTES FROM DENVER’S LAST FIVE GAMES VS. KANSAS CITY

at DENVER 24, KANSAS CITY 17 (Dec. 7, 2008)
Denver defeats Kansas City 24-17 to assure the club of a .500 or better record for the 31st time in 49 years... Broncos WR Brandon Marshall (11-91, 8.3 avg., 2 TDs) surpasses the 1,000-yard receiving plateau (102 rec., 1,033 yards) for the second consecutive season.
at KANSAS CITY 33, DENVER 19 (Sept. 28, 2008)
Denver drops a 33-19 decision at Kansas City… K Matt Prater becomes the first player in the history of Arrowhead Stadium to connect on two 50-yard field goals in the same game, including a 56-yarder that tied for the third longest in Broncos’ history.
at DENVER 41, KANSAS CITY 7 (Dec. 9, 2007)
The Broncos sweep their two-game season series against the Chiefs for the first time since 2002... DE Elvis Dumervil ties a career high with three sacks and becomes the first Bronco with four multiple-sack games in one season since DL Trevor Pryce in 2000.
DENVER 27, at KANSAS CITY 11 (Nov. 11, 2007)
The Broncos’ victory marks their first win at Arrowhead Stadium since their 37-34 overtime win on Oct. 20, 2002... The Broncos’ defense records four takeaways (+3 turnover ratio), including a 17-yard fumble return for a touchdown by LB Nate Webster.
at KANSAS CITY 19, DENVER 10 (Nov. 23, 2006)
Appearing on the NFL Network’s first-ever live game broadcast, the Broncos’ four-game road winning streak is snapped with their Thanksgiving Day loss at Kansas City... The Broncos limit the Chiefs to only one touchdown in five red zone appearances.

BRONCOS/CHIEFS CONNECTIONS

Former Chiefs: DEN Special Teams Coordinator Mike Priefer (2006-08) ... DEN C Casey Wiegmann (2001-07)... DEN DL Vonnie Holliday (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=10231) (2003-04)... DEN CB Ty Law (2006-07)... From Kansas City: DEN WR Brandon Lloyd (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9978) (Blue Springs, Mo.): Blue Springs High School... College Connections: DEN S David Bruton (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9875)/KC CB Mike Richardson: Notre Dame (2005-06)... NFL Connections: DEN HC Josh McDaniels: KC GM Scott Pioli (NE 2007-08); KC QB Matt Cassel (NE 2005-08); KC LB Mike Vrabel (NE 2001-08); KC QB Matt Gutierrez (NE 2007-08); KC T Ryan O'Callaghan (NE 2006-08); Richardson (NE 2007-08); KC DT Kenny Smith (NE 2008)... DEN DC Mike Nolan: KC TE Sean Ryan (SF 2008)... DEN TEs Coach Clancy Barone (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=357&contentID=9619): KC Special Teams Coach Steve Hoffman (ATL 2006)... DEN Secondary Coach Ed Donatell (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=357&contentID=9609): Hoffman (ATL 2006)... DEN QB Kyle Orton: KC WR Mark Bradley (CHI 2005-06)... DEN TE Daniel Graham (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=7066): Cassel (2005-06)... DEN CB Andre Goodman (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9702): KC S Jon McGraw (DET 2005)... DEN OLB/DE Mario Haggan (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9318): KC DL Coach Tim Krumrie (BUF 2003-05); KC DT Ron Edwards (BUF 2003-04)... DEN OL Russ Hochstein (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=10172): O'Callaghan (NE 2006-08)... DEN DL Le Kevin Smith (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=10145): K. Smith (NE 2008)... DEN WR Jabar Gaffney (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9692): Cassel (NE 2005-08); Gutierrez (NE 2007-08)... DEN QB Chris Simms (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9710): KC OL Coach Bill Muir (TB 2003-07)... DEN P Mitch Berger: KC Head Coach Todd Haley (ARI 2007)... DEN T Brandon Gorin (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9835): KC TE Leonard Pope (ARI 2006).

missingnumber7
12-02-2009, 09:03 AM

And yet we are 7-4 and you are 3-8...Discuss.

Rohirrim
12-02-2009, 09:13 AM
And yet we are 7-4 and you are 3-8...Discuss.

He can't. He's verklempt.

Pick Six
12-02-2009, 09:24 AM
well then we will only lose 32-0

I'm not following you. The last time the Chiefs were in the Super Bowl was January 1970, which would have made their Super Bowl season 40 years ago...

TailgateNut
12-02-2009, 09:25 AM
these are the kind of things that fire up underdog teams to make them play above their heads I hope this doesn't bite us in the ass

Horsedookie.

missingnumber7
12-02-2009, 10:40 AM
I'm not following you. The last time the Chiefs were in the Super Bowl was January 1970, which would have made their Super Bowl season 40 years ago...

No your wrong...they play in the super bowl every year...its just that no one has the heart to tell them that the super bowl isn't every time the Broncos come to town.

missingnumber7
12-02-2009, 10:43 AM
TELEVISION: KCNC-TV (CBS 4): Dick Enberg (play-by-play) and Dan Fouts (color commentary) will call the game.

How is Fouts gonna cheer for the Chuggers while he's brodcasting this game?

broncofan2438
12-02-2009, 11:05 AM
How is Fouts gonna cheer for the Chuggers while he's brodcasting this game?

hahaha, no ****, what a tool

SportinOne
12-02-2009, 01:02 PM

No one said that our offense has been great, or even really that good. I, for one, have been disappointed most Sundays in that respect. Go ahead, celebrate the fact that your team's offense is almost as good as our disappointment.

By the way, your defense is supremely worse. SUPREMELY.

Parting note: Our coach MADE your quarterback. He can and will break him.

Bronco Bob
12-02-2009, 04:19 PM

OTOH, The Cheeps have allowed 93 points more than the Broncos, which is
why the Broncos are 7-4 and the Cheeps are 3-8. It's not how many points
you score that wins the game, it's how many points you score versus how
many point your opponent scores. If you score more than your opponent,
you win. If you score less than your opponent, you lose. I guess you didn't
know this.

Bronco Bob
12-02-2009, 04:21 PM
360?

Two 180s. ;)

OBF1
12-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Bumped for our village idiot barb

theAPAOps5
12-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Another Bob Fail!

12-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Admit it, you were scared when Orton threw that pick.

Oh yeah....we almost took a lead...so close.

Your assholes were puckered real tight.

theAPAOps5
12-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Not puckered we weren't playing a good team today to be nervous about it. Your think KC is capable of killing a team but you are the only one! :)

Rocket 7
12-06-2009, 01:41 PM

Your a-holes were puckered real tight.

Even your smack fails.

Bronx33
12-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Always wrong

SJ Bronco
12-06-2009, 01:44 PM

Did we play football or horse shoes and hand grenades???

Beantown Bronco
12-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Orton's worst game as a Bronco and we still win by 30. Never would've called that.

DenverBrit
12-06-2009, 01:45 PM
44-13 Denver. Very scary! Hilarious!

Ambiguous
12-06-2009, 01:48 PM
What a nail biter... I can't believe we eeked that one out.

Scary.

gyldenlove
12-06-2009, 01:49 PM
I was scared right up until the game started and I saw Cassel started, that calmed me right down - he is just not a good a football player.

Archer81
12-06-2009, 02:02 PM
I was so scared up til Denver went up 7-0. Fear just bitched out after that.

Greatspirits
12-06-2009, 02:02 PM
I think Bob needs to change is name to "Slob the Misinformation Sinister! Typical angry, bitter, jealous, LOSER!!

Greatspirits
12-06-2009, 02:04 PM

Kinda like your a-holes have been puckered the last 30 years?:rofl:

Taco John
12-06-2009, 02:08 PM
That was some of the scariest "football" I've seen come from a team in a long time.

Bronx33
12-06-2009, 02:10 PM
I admit i was laughing so hard that there was an unconfirmed turtle ( iam almost postive though)

_Oro_
12-06-2009, 03:00 PM
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RATING
M. Cassel 10/29 84 2.9 0 2 14.6

Rausch 2.0
12-06-2009, 03:06 PM
That was some of the scariest "football" I've seen come from a team in a long time.

I'm horrified...

Broncoman13
12-06-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm horrified...

If I am a Chef fan I'm worried out of my mind. Did you happen to notice when Albert was blocking for Charles down near the goal line and BDawk was able to fight him off and stop Charles for a loss. That's not exactly what you call top level play from your best OLineman.

Honestly, I don't think Todd Haley will make it beyond this year. He shouldn't anyhow. That team barely competes most Sundays. I can't tell you how many times I thought to myself, man this team is bad. We didn't play a great game and we won by nearly 5 TDs. FIVE TOUCHDOWNS! YOUR HOUSE. DECEMBER! Todd Haley and your dipshiat GM are managing something that Herm Edwards and Carl Peterson couldn't do themselves... which is make them look good! LOL

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-06-2009, 03:41 PM
why did the chefs down by 8 do a fake punt are they out of their mind thats almost as bad as us doing a fake punt back in some game down by i think 14

Dudeskey
12-07-2009, 03:45 AM
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3820/fail8bm4.jpg

barryr
12-07-2009, 05:25 AM
Chiefs stink, yet their "fans" around here talk a lot for a team that hasn't been to a Super Bowl in almost 40 years and gee, they look real close to getting there anytime soon.

01-02-2010, 04:24 PM
C'mon, admit it.