PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

Pony Boy
11-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-fight-accident-suv-lacerations/

Los Broncos
11-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Wow, so is acceptable for a woman to become violent when something like this occurs?

GeniusatWork
11-28-2009, 09:56 AM
She's a tiger.

Broncoman13
11-28-2009, 09:57 AM
I had a feeling that was the case. Cut lips; She "heard" the accident and rushed to save him; She just happened to have a golf club handy. Too many indicators that smelled a little fishy.

Pony Boy
11-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Also the mention of pain meds is a problem, it's time to start making golfers piss in the cup.......

B-Love
11-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Also she "pulled" him from the vehicle??

For a golfer Tiger is a pretty big boy, fairly muscled up.

She can't drag him from the car. That's the part I laughed at the most.

gyldenlove
11-28-2009, 10:27 AM
I had a feeling that was the case. Cut lips; She "heard" the accident and rushed to save him; She just happened to have a golf club handy. Too many indicators that smelled a little fishy.

That is fishy, the worlds greatest golfer has golf clubs handy, that would be like Roger Federer having a tennis racket in his car, ridiculous.

elsid13
11-28-2009, 10:37 AM
http://www.americansuperstarmag.com/sites/default/files/images/rachel-uchitel.jpg

The reason? (rachel uchitel)

sisterhellfyre
11-28-2009, 10:53 AM
Wow, so is acceptable for a woman to become violent when something like this occurs?

No. Domestic violence is just as illegal when committed by a woman as by a man.

TonyR
11-28-2009, 10:54 AM
That is fishy, the worlds greatest golfer has golf clubs handy, that would be like Roger Federer having a tennis racket in his car, ridiculous.

If you heard/saw a car accident would you grab a golf club before going to see what happened? If the clubs were in the SUV why the need to bust the windows to get him out? You have to admit this whole story isn't "right" and there's much more to it than we know.

spdirty
11-28-2009, 11:04 AM

yeah right.

bap454
11-28-2009, 11:09 AM
http://www.americansuperstarmag.com/sites/default/files/images/rachel-uchitel.jpg

Please tell more.... was he cheating on her??

Jason in LA
11-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Chicks are crazy. It's better to stay single. So when she flips out you can easily leave.

bpc
11-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Uchitel was connected with the lead actor from Bones too.

Crazy. This story totally makes sense though.

Just remember Tiger... it's cheaper to keep her. ha ha. Especially in your case.

521 1N5
11-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Could they have found 2 worse pictures of them? ahh the media and how they love to control your perception of people.

ghwk
11-28-2009, 11:48 AM
He's just lucky his new nickname isn't "Tiger noWoods Bobbit"

sisterhellfyre
11-28-2009, 11:58 AM
yeah right.

:shrug: Whether you choose to believe it or not, domestic violence by women happens, and it goes widely unreported because men won't admit to it.

(Cue the usual insults about p***y-whipped men who aren't "real" men anyhow, etc etc.)

Cito Pelon
11-28-2009, 12:03 PM

What was your username before you went to "dekcuf"?

Cito Pelon
11-28-2009, 12:12 PM

That's too many diamonds on dog's collars. It wouldn't surprise me if those were real diamonds.

elsid13
11-28-2009, 12:15 PM

I have no clue. The local sports radio said the reason Tiger was leaving was because the wife was pissed about rumors linking him to that chick. For what I understand she gets around with some high profile guys.

Man-Goblin
11-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Amazing that a guy that has spent his whole life avoiding anything controversial couldn't keep it in his pants and now it's blowing up in his face.

HEAV
11-28-2009, 12:16 PM

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER reports this week that Tiger Woods has been cheating on his wife Elin Nordegren with a 34-year-old “New York party girl” named Rachel Uchitel...

In the Enquirer’s Dec. 7 issue, Michael Glynn reports that Woods’ alleged brunette mistress has a “reputation for dating married celebrities” and has had trysts with Woods in New York, Las Vegas and Australia, where Woods recently played in the Australian Masters.

She was also rumored to have been fool'n around with David Boreanaz (BONES).

She's a star fffer.

elsid13
11-28-2009, 12:19 PM
OK I would hit it, big time.

B-Love
11-28-2009, 12:31 PM
In unrelated news, Tiger recently hired John Daly as his "Life Coach".

Pony Boy
11-28-2009, 12:59 PM
So, you have this waiting at home and you cheat.....

bronco militia
11-28-2009, 01:46 PM

when you're Tiger Woods you can have both

SonOfLe-loLang
11-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Let me tell you something about Swedish women...don't **** with them. Seriously, they'll go viking on your ass.

Houshyamama
11-28-2009, 03:01 PM
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!1!

UberBroncoMan
11-28-2009, 03:15 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PlJTNgrwPpY/SxF8tjJgPAI/AAAAAAAADYQ/EVMzSzyf1dU/s640/rachelu.jpg

iono... I think she's pretty damn ugly.

JCMElway
11-28-2009, 03:18 PM
yeah right.

Just because your woman beats the s*** out of you doesn't make it OK, SPdirty. There is help out there.

If you ask for it.

Pony Boy
11-28-2009, 03:30 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PlJTNgrwPpY/SxF8tjJgPAI/AAAAAAAADYQ/EVMzSzyf1dU/s640/rachelu.jpg

I've heard once you've had a "collagen lips knobber" it's hard to to back..........

ZONA
11-28-2009, 03:37 PM
I think he only way Elin goes bezerko like that is if he admits to her he did cheat. Now she's gone nutz and tries to beat his head in with a club and he makes a run for it. Classy.

Even the rich have the same problems sometimes. Too funny.

Don Flamenco
11-28-2009, 04:06 PM

Not in california. Men are 3rd class citizens here. Right after Women and homos

Broncoman13
11-28-2009, 04:57 PM
If you heard/saw a car accident would you grab a golf club before going to see what happened? If the clubs were in the SUV why the need to bust the windows to get him out? You have to admit this whole story isn't "right" and there's much more to it than we know.

Exactly. And how hard could he have hit a tree going out of his driveway? Maybe 30mph at the most... hardly enough to tear up a huge SUV bad enough that the doors wouldn't open and she would have to "rescue" him by a rear extrication... I guess Gylendlove has a point though, you would expect a guy like Tiger to have golf clubs all over his house... I mean, I'm sure John Elway had shoulder pads, jock straps and footballs scattered throughout his pad too right?

Bronx33
11-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Tiger woods poops and wipes 4 times news at 10!

Circle Orange
11-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Que es big deal about star sniffin' bimbo? She's just another loser who gets off on controversy and chaos. Usually people like that end up pretty sad.

Something else comes to mind, but methinks I'll keep it to myself.

Pony Boy
11-28-2009, 07:37 PM
A link to pictures of the SUV
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21746121/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news

Meck77
11-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Damn good golfer.

bpc
11-28-2009, 10:26 PM
A link to pictures of the SUV
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21746121/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news

Buick's not gonna like that.

KipCorrington25
11-28-2009, 11:51 PM
She's a beast.

BLAZE
11-28-2009, 11:54 PM

She's not all that.

Sassy
11-28-2009, 11:59 PM

Ha! That's what my dad said too! LOL!

Baba Booey
11-29-2009, 12:16 AM
yeah right.

I know right? It's obviously very wrong either way, but dudes get far more social repercussions after incidents like that (as they should). It's almost automatically viewed as women being on the defensive when they're the aggressor.

BroncoDoug
11-29-2009, 12:18 AM

he was let go from his Buick contract after GMs corporate restructuring

Circle Orange
11-29-2009, 12:49 AM

You mean the dude in the wig and skirt?

UberBroncoMan
11-29-2009, 02:20 AM
You mean the dude in the wig and skirt?

Exactly what I thought lol.

SJ Bronco
11-29-2009, 02:44 AM

that's a MAN BABY!

http://jaypgreene.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/austin-powers-3.jpg

HILife
11-29-2009, 07:22 AM

wow, she look good. what happen in the tmz picture?

Pony Boy
11-29-2009, 09:19 AM
This is back when Tiger's wife Elin was a nanny for Jesper Parnevik. How do you talk your wife into letting you bring a nanny like this home...... and it gets better she has a twin sister.

gunns
11-29-2009, 09:39 AM
I think he only way Elin goes bezerko like that is if he admits to her he did cheat. Now she's gone nutz and tries to beat his head in with a club and he makes a run for it. Classy.

Even the rich have the same problems sometimes. Too funny.

Nope, what makes us even madder is the man denying it when it's plastered everywhere. Another example of a man using his "brains". How did this high profile celeb think he would get away with it, especially with a high profile home wreaker. Of course he may be innocent. :giggle:

And Spdirty, here I know of several women who have gone to jail for DV. And if reported that both did the hitting, they both go and get additional charges if children were present of child abuse. Most men won't report it or are too drunk to remember.

Gcver2ver3
11-29-2009, 11:06 AM
And Spdirty, here I know of several women who have gone to jail for DV. And if reported that both did the hitting, they both go and get additional charges if children were present of child abuse. Most men won't report it or are too drunk to remember.

please don't tell me you're implying that women and men are treated equally in these type situations...

yes, women go to jail for these things but men are at a much larger disadvantage to women in domestic violence issues...

i have been around a lot of these scenarios with friends and family (i have idiots for friends and family btw) and i have seen countless times where women have gotten away with going bonkos on their boyfriend/husband and not being arrested, heck in a couple instances cops would darn near laugh at the man who complains and tells the guy "hey just work it out"....

on the other hand, i've seen women have men arrested simply by making a phone call even without any proof that the male had even touched her...

don't get me wrong, i'm not asking for a bleeding heart for us guys on this issue, because women have it tougher than men in many other aspects of life...

but on this one, it's not even close...to incenuate otherwise is naive...

bombay
11-29-2009, 11:25 AM
Nope, what makes us even madder is the man denying it when it's plastered everywhere. Another example of a man using his "brains". How did this high profile celeb think he would get away with it, especially with a high profile home wreaker. Of course he may be innocent. :giggle:

Brilliant.

rastaman
11-29-2009, 11:31 AM

Buick is probably lucky they have Tiger. Tiger's indorsments and tourney purses dwarfs what Buick pays him.

broncocalijohn
11-29-2009, 11:37 AM

of course! How many people started to believe this story of him backing out of the driveway and causing so much damage that golf clubs needed to be used to break the window of the car to help Tiger out? But let us all add to the fact that they wanted the police to interview them today (Sunday) and not when he was in the hospital or resting at home. Celebs covering up their mistakes and getting away with it. For Tiger's sake,the truth needs to come out to squash the drunk driving aspect of it. Of course her reasons for decking him might be his reason for covering up that part.

broncocalijohn
11-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Buick is probably lucky they have Tiger. Tiger's indorsments and tourney purses dwarfs what Buick pays him.

i think the Buick deal is done with Tiger.... a few years back if i am not mistaken.

Bronx33
11-29-2009, 11:39 AM
i think the Buick deal is done with Tiger.... a few years back if i am not mistaken.

Maybe he can get a airbag deal ;D

broncocalijohn
11-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Not in california. Men are 3rd class citizens here. Right after Women and homos

4th class soon. I think illegal aliens are catching up.

Pony Boy
11-29-2009, 11:47 AM

True, The endorsement deal, believed to be worth at least $7 million a year, was to expire at the end of 2009. A difficult economy for General Motors forced the decision.

TonyR
11-29-2009, 12:09 PM
of course! How many people started to believe this story of him backing out of the driveway and causing so much damage that golf clubs needed to be used to break the window of the car to help Tiger out?

And not only that but the rear passenger windows were busted out on both sides which of course wouldn't be necessary to get him out. If they are truly "innocent" in all of this the only thing I can come up with is that Tiger was using Ambien but if this was the case I'd think they'd come right out with it.

Pony Boy
11-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Statement from Tiger Woods
http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200911297726222/news/

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

Circle Orange
11-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Statement from Tiger Woods
http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200911297726222/news/

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

Yeah, skull fractures bring a new perspective. ;D

The Moops
11-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Funny, Wanda Sykes said as much last night on her live show . . . she was joking at the time.

Houshyamama
12-01-2009, 07:43 PM
uh oh: http://www.totalprosports.com/more/golf/jaimee-grubbs-claims-affair-with-tiger-woods-pics/

Bronco Warrior
12-01-2009, 07:49 PM

Just hardly ever proscecuted, especially if the man even attempts to defend himself.

When i heard that the Florida HP was asking more questions because "The wounds were more consistance with DV not a car crash I figured something was amiss! Was she chasing him down the road and caused him to crash? Or was the crash just a cover up? anybody know?

Bronco Warrior
12-01-2009, 07:52 PM
4th class soon. I think illegal aliens are catching up.

5th...don't forget animals (Spotted owls, sand beetles, dolphins etc!)

Meck77
12-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Why is this on the main page? This is clearly an off topic subject.

I thought this was a Broncos football board?

Bronco Warrior
12-01-2009, 08:01 PM

True but better than mouthy angry little boys shooting thier mouths off, and usually off topic then too! :thumbsup:

Bronco Warrior
12-01-2009, 08:06 PM
And GUNNS you don't get 1 in 50 women involved in DV here in SLC going to jail or even charged. Child please! lol! On the flipside a woman can alledge DV and not only does the guy go to jail but she gets a Protective Order and the guy goes to jail even if he answers her calls and she can prove it! This state is so assbackwards on the DV front!

Jekyll15Hyde
12-01-2009, 08:10 PM

I am reminded of a great Chinese proverb...

Remember that no matter how hot any girl is, somebody, somewhere is sick of her shiate

Bronco Warrior
12-01-2009, 08:13 PM
I am reminded of a great Chinese proverb...

Remember that no matter how hot any girl is, somebody, somewhere is sick of her shiate

No Shait huh!! Truer words...ll!

azbroncfan
12-01-2009, 08:24 PM
No matter what girl you look at there is some dude that is tired of tapping it.

Don't ever marry a chick unless you get her really mad at you one time to see how she reacts.

Bronco Warrior
12-01-2009, 08:31 PM
No matter what girl you look at there is some dude that is tired of tapping it.

Don't ever marry a chick unless you get her really mad at you one time to see how she reacts.

It's not that we get sick of tapping the Hot nasty ones..we just get sick of the Crap that goes with dealing with them the rest of the day! lol!

Circle Orange
12-01-2009, 10:05 PM

This thread is like the shopping cart with that bent wheel you can't fix...it just won't stay in a straight line! Ha!

Circle Orange
12-01-2009, 10:06 PM
No Shait huh!! Truer words...ll!

It's even truer that one person's "hot" is another person's "so what?"

What happens when everything is supposedly hot. Then what?

Los Broncos
12-01-2009, 10:18 PM
5th...don't forget animals (Spotted owls, sand beetles, dolphins etc!)

And cell phones.

Bronco Yoda
12-01-2009, 10:59 PM
It has begun...

...now that a second woman is coming forward claiming to have had an affair with Tiger for 31 months. Jaimee Grubbs, a cocktail waitress in Vegas who was 21 when she met Woods back in 2007, claims to have photos and more than 300 text messages from Woods that will confirm their affair.
http://www.totalprosports.com/more/golf/jaimee-grubbs-claims-affair-with-tiger-woods-pics/

ZONA
12-01-2009, 11:42 PM
It has begun...

...now that a second woman is coming forward claiming to have had an affair with Tiger for 31 months. Jaimee Grubbs, a cocktail waitress in Vegas who was 21 when she met Woods back in 2007, claims to have photos and more than 300 text messages from Woods that will confirm their affair.
http://www.totalprosports.com/more/golf/jaimee-grubbs-claims-affair-with-tiger-woods-pics/

yeah, somebody already posted a link to that, but thanks..........doh.

Tiger is a strong enough fella, I just don't know how he lets a woman scratch up his face and chase him off. Tiger may have screwed up (hahaha, pun intended there) but he never acted violent towards his wife. When she goes violent, the man has a right to knock her ass back.

His image may be taking a shot but hers has to be also. Yeah Elin, your dude cheated on you so handle it. You leave his ass or lock him out of the house or throw his clothes out in the street, whatever. Women should not go hitting a man because that's just asking for a man to thump you. I don't believe in men attacking women, don't get me wrong. But if you woman is going bezerk on you, you gotta set her straight and knock her ass back. You don't have to violently hurt her, but if you are a man then you should easily be able to restrain them or get them off you, I would think.

Bronco Yoda
12-02-2009, 12:46 AM
I haven't really been following this thing closely so I'm sure this is old news... but I saw that he wasn't wearing any shoes...

Talk about a quick get away.

bronco militia
12-02-2009, 08:10 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BsrSgffTIAk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BsrSgffTIAk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rohirrim
12-02-2009, 08:17 AM
I guess Tiger double bogeyed that hole.

bronco militia
12-02-2009, 08:41 AM
In a written statement Wednesday, Woods said, “I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings.”

Rohirrim
12-02-2009, 09:01 AM
In a written statement Wednesday, Woods said, “I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings.”

Nice speech.

Jack Nicklaus never had to make that speech. :rofl:

Mr.Meanie
12-02-2009, 09:06 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BsrSgffTIAk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BsrSgffTIAk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

When will celebrities learn that voicemails and texts are never erased. Ha!

Pony Boy
12-02-2009, 09:20 AM

I think if he's on his cell phone and her name pops up, it would be because he has her name in his phone.

Mr.Meanie
12-02-2009, 09:33 AM
I think if he's on his cell phone and her name pops up, it would be because he has her name in his phone.

I think he meant take her name off her voicemail, so when his wife calls that number she won't know it's a girl's phone number.

Meck77
12-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Wow this stuff is so exciting!

So who else around here is cheating on their wife?

Beantown Bronco
12-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Wow this stuff is so exciting!

So who else around here is cheating on their wife?

Does hooking up with Hotrod count?

bronco militia
12-02-2009, 09:46 AM

fag!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-02-2009, 09:48 AM
I wish they'd just leave it alone. Let Tiger and Elin work it out.

As a country, we're now elevating our superstars just so they'll fall, and we can watch. it's pathetic.

Rohirrim
12-02-2009, 09:50 AM

As a country, we're now elevating our superstars just so they'll fall, and we can watch. it's pathetic.

You've got to have something to feed the 24/7 news cycle. That's why petty events reach the level of world crises and Americans seem to be running around in hysterics most of the time.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-02-2009, 09:54 AM
You've got to have something to feed the 24/7 news cycle. That's why petty events reach the level of world crises and Americans seem to be running around in hysterics most of the time.

Yep, yet another example of technology outrunning society. Maybe that Unabomber was on to something

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-02-2009, 10:00 AM

Sad but true.

GoBroncos DownUnder
12-02-2009, 10:02 AM
I guess Tiger double bogeyed that hole.
For the first time in his life, Tiger hooked on a drive! ;)

After hitting the tree, Tiger was forced to take a drop! ROFL!

lazarus4444
12-02-2009, 10:05 AM
SOrry if it's been posted but looks like 3 mistresses now, ouch! He likes his curvy women but his wife is f'n hot...Guess when you are at his level financially you can do whatever or whoever you want...bad tiger!

Rohirrim
12-02-2009, 10:05 AM

In match play, he'd forfeit the hole.

GoBroncos DownUnder
12-02-2009, 10:13 AM
He likes his curvy women but his wife is f'n hot.

Dear Tiger,

What the **** man??

Regards,
GBDU

http://www.starpulse.com/news/media/ElinNordegren.jpg

ColoradoBuff
12-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Elin is gorgeous!

lazarus4444
12-02-2009, 10:22 AM
I guess when all you do is bang smokin hot women they can get as tiresome as a regular woman *shrug* Not excusing his actions but damn.

TonyR
12-02-2009, 10:24 AM
This is what rich, powerful men do. Very few are able to resist. And I'm not excusing it. I'm just pointing out the reality and inevitability of it.

The smart ones don't get married. Leonardo DiCaprio, Derek Jeter, George Clooney, etc. They do it right.

GoBroncos DownUnder
12-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Hmmmm, decisions, decisions ...

http://www.poptower.com/images/db/5969/420/300/jaimee-grubbs.jpg

http://lh5.google.com/fisherwy/R1vrG6zeTqI/AAAAAAAAL4w/rhPppT2El0g/elin-nordegren%20tiger%20%20woods%20wife%20picture%5B2% 5D

Again, WHAT THE ****?? ?????? zowie!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-02-2009, 10:41 AM
This is what rich, powerful men do. Very few are able to resist. And I'm not excusing it. I'm just pointing out the reality and inevitability of it.

The smart ones don't get married. Leonardo DiCaprio, Derek Jeter, George Clooney, etc. They do it right.

To be fair, they also have incredibly hot women throwing themselves at them... I'm not sure anyone on this board would be able to withstand that sort of "pressure."

broncocalijohn
12-02-2009, 10:42 AM
uh oh: http://www.totalprosports.com/more/golf/jaimee-grubbs-claims-affair-with-tiger-woods-pics/

The responses on the comments for this site are unbelievable. Tiger screwed up and got caught. Not according to these fans, haters and Europeans who think extra-marital affairs are A OK and we are so wrong as Americans.

Mountain Bronco
12-02-2009, 10:44 AM
GDBU, everyone always says why would you cheat on such a hot women?? Why did whats his face get caught with a streetwalker while married to Elizabeth Hurley?

It is the allure of the STRANGE dude, if you don't at least understand why (I am not by any means condoning it) then check your ball sack and make sure it is still attached.

broncocalijohn
12-02-2009, 10:46 AM
I think he meant take her name off her voicemail, so when his wife calls that number she won't know it's a girl's phone number.

He wanted the name off so when the Tiger's wife calls, Jaimie doesnt say something like, "Oh, HI Tiger honey. You calling for more phone sex?"

In match play, he'd forfeit the hole.

If Tiger's wife is completely outraged, he will be forfeiting that hole for the rest of his life.

It is the allure of the STRANGE dude, if you don't at least understand why (I am not by any means condoning it) then check your ball sack and make sure it is still attached.

You might be going after the strange DUDE, but these guys go after it for the kill of a chick. Please explain to me the 31 month affair then if he already bagged the stranger?

ak1971
12-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Go buy that Kobe ring Tiger

Beantown Bronco
12-02-2009, 10:50 AM
To be fair, they also have incredibly hot women throwing themselves at them... I'm not sure anyone on this board would be able to withstand that sort of "pressure."

Welcome to my life.

Beantown Bronco
12-02-2009, 10:51 AM

If you want to play "the stranger" then I suggest you do what every other guy does.....sit on your left hand for 15 minutes until it falls asleep and then use it to pound one out.

Mr.Meanie
12-02-2009, 10:54 AM
GDBU, everyone always says why would you cheat on such a hot women?? Why did whats his face get caught with a streetwalker while married to Elizabeth Hurley?

Because she's the dog-faced woman? Just sayin....

Mountain Bronco
12-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Welcome to my life.

OK :thumbs:

TonyR
12-02-2009, 10:58 AM

My point is/was that they aren't married so they can get with the ladies without having to cheat on their wives. They can freely partake of the bounty at their disposal. If you're young, wealthy and powerful getting married is just ridiculously stupid. Hell, even if you're not young it's probably stupid. Conversely, guys like Kobe and Tiger made HUGE mistakes getting married young. You know you're going to stray and hit some strange so why tie yourself to someone?

Thank god average schlubs like us don't have such problems. Wait, where do I sign up to have these problems?

Mountain Bronco
12-02-2009, 10:59 AM
You might be going after the strange DUDE, but these guys go after it for the kill of a chick. Please explain to me the 31 month affair then if he already bagged the stranger?

That is a tough one to explain, but maybe she was a tiger in the sack. All I am saying is that he is a male, and males act with their penis rather than their brain sometimes.

He always did have a **** eating grin that he knew something we didn't. He is the Chamberlin of Golf.

broncocalijohn
12-02-2009, 11:00 AM

At least broncofan7 is banned for awhile or I am sure he would be telling us his stories how he beats off these strange women with his 9 degrees or just runs them over in his BMW 7 series.

TonyR
12-02-2009, 11:01 AM
...maybe she was a tiger in the sack.

Pun intended?

Beantown Bronco
12-02-2009, 11:01 AM
At least broncofan7 is banned for awhile or I am sure he would be telling us his stories how he beats off these strange women with his 9 degrees or just runs them over in his BMW 7 series.

Don't forget the 8 inch italian sausage.

broncocalijohn
12-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Don't forget the 8 inch italian sausage.

I think he said 9 inches but who is counting when you cant handle all the ladies every evening.

GoBroncos DownUnder
12-02-2009, 11:09 AM

Thanks for the advice Captain Obvious, you're my HERO!

I'm not any moral statement, just making the point that what (and who) he's done is downright STUPID.
He's married. His wife is hot. Oh, and he's (probably) the number ONE sports identity in the WORLD at the moment, how the hell do you think you're NOT going to get caught cheating?!? ???

If he wants to play 72 holes, good luck to him, (as said earlier) just don't get married, ... and don't leave voice messages!

This is for Tiger:
http://distractible.org/wp-content/plugins/RndmImgs/Captain%20Obvious%20STUPID%20Done.jpg

spdirty
12-02-2009, 11:26 AM
:shrug: Whether you choose to believe it or not, domestic violence by women happens, and it goes widely unreported because men won't admit to it.

(Cue the usual insults about p***y-whipped men who aren't "real" men anyhow, etc etc.)

First, I believe that woman to man DV happens at least twice as much in this country as man to woman. This culture is one of if a man ever lays a finger on a woman he is the biggest POS in the world, and rightly so. How many times have you seen a woman slapping a man in a movie, tv show, etc, and the storyline is usually that the man had it coming to him? That double standard is firmly entrenched in our culture, and it really pisses me off.

Personal experiences have told me that the laws arent the same for men and women. A man who defends himself against his wife can and will be charged with DV, even if the only evidence out there is the womans statement.

A man ever gets hit, slapped, threatened, anything and goes directly to the cops, give you 10:1 odds on a bet that the cops wont arrest the woman, unless there are real hardcore marks. A woman can go to the cops with no marks and nothing more than bull**** testimony and the man gets arrested as well as a restraining order slapped on him. Hell one of my best friends last September got arrested, spent a weekend in jail, and charged with DV for breaking a ****ing picture frame AFTER his wife slapped him! Didnt throw it at her, didnt threaten to, just slammed it on the ground. And he had to plead guilty because they were out for his ass, his wife denied, he admitted to breaking the frame, the evidence was there, and the laws are so screwed up. Now he has to go to anger management classes for 38 weeks, pay 20 per class, and all they do is share jokes and talk about the Broncos, from what he told me. For breaking a picture frame.

I now despise Tiger Woods for this, if it was her that caused the scratches on his face. Because he was too much of a pussy to hold her feet to the fire.

ak1971
12-02-2009, 11:44 AM
He needs to get Orton to teach him how to sword skanks properly.

Mr.Meanie
12-02-2009, 11:46 AM
I now despise Tiger Woods for this, if it was her that caused the scratches on his face. Because he was too much of a p***Y to hold her feet to the fire.

So you believe Tiger, who makes $100 mil per year in endorsements, would jeopardize that over personal ego in a private domestic dispute?

He may be dumb but he's not stupid.

Mr.Meanie
12-02-2009, 11:47 AM

He would also be explaining how it's not surprising Tiger got caught cheating, as he is black and all...

ak1971
12-02-2009, 11:51 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/AK7745/tiger.jpg

spdirty
12-02-2009, 11:54 AM
So you believe Tiger, who makes $100 mil per year in endorsements, would jeopardize that over personal ego in a private domestic dispute?

He may be dumb but he's not stupid.

Its the principle of the thing. She broke the law, and needs to be held accountable for it.

TailgateNut
12-02-2009, 11:54 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/AK7745/tiger.jpg

Love the "head blisters".;D

I wish I had a video of her chasing his SUV down the driveway and then the attempted "rescue" after the accident.

A woman scorned can be detrimantal to your health.;D

TailgateNut
12-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Its the principle of the thing. She broke the law, and needs to be held accountable for it.

:spit:

He should count his blessings. He could have awakened the next day with his "richard" on the pillow next to him.:spit:

worm
12-02-2009, 12:25 PM
I wish I had a video of her chasing his SUV down the driveway and then the attempted "rescue" after the accident.

That video has already been updated into his video game per Conan.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EOnrE63Ov_0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EOnrE63Ov_0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

bronco militia
12-02-2009, 12:37 PM

cry us river for poor old tiger!! Ha!Ha!

here's some advice..... don't get married

Man-Goblin
12-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Hmmmmm, so this chick Jaimee says she has photos that prove their afair? For Tiger's sake, I hope he didn't sext her a pic of his '7 wood'.

Garcia Bronco
12-02-2009, 01:38 PM

Yes...yes it does

Garcia Bronco
12-02-2009, 01:39 PM

Please tell me you came up with that.

El Minion
12-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Taiwanese television, a hypothetical CGI "reenactment" of an alleged late-night dispute between Tiger Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7i5FlC1MpkE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7i5FlC1MpkE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gunns
12-02-2009, 05:09 PM
All I am saying is that he is a male, and males act with their penis rather than their brain sometimes.

Sometimes? :giggle:

Donk
12-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Wrong Club?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ben-berkon/tiger-woods-disappointed_b_372893.html

Sassy
12-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Sometimes? :giggle:

:thumbsup::spit::wiggle:

Los Broncos
12-02-2009, 06:20 PM
Nordegren couldn't be reached for comment on the matter, but her lawyers have claimed, "We are not sure which club [Nordegren] was wielding, but we're confident she used a five iron or at least one of those popular hybrids."

Hilarious!

Circle Orange
12-02-2009, 07:13 PM
ain't about hotness. It's about ego and the challenge of something different, even though it's the same stuff. Which is why wealthy and famous people do this crap out of boredom. Eventually the money has bought 'em everything else, so they experiment. Once you've bought houses, cars, travel, then what? And let's face it, if Tiger wasn't a celebrity do you think chicks would hurl at him (assuming they do?) Don't think so. He's pleasant, not hot or particularly handsome. Give a troll enough money and fame and suddenly he/she is the 'hottest' thing on the planet. Just sayin'. :sunshine:

Circle Orange
12-02-2009, 07:19 PM

AND the self righteous talking heads everywhere can shake their fingers and moralize...while they're sleeping with goats. Ha!

barryr
12-03-2009, 06:59 AM
It's so pathetic. Here's a guy who has it made for the rest of his life even if he never lifted a golf club again and he can't keep it in his hands. Grow up already.

spdirty
12-03-2009, 08:31 AM
It's so pathetic. Here's a guy who has it made for the rest of his life even if he never lifted a golf club again and he can't keep it in his hands. Grow up already.

I believe 98% of every person in this world will cheat, if put in the right circumstance.

ak1971
12-03-2009, 08:36 AM
· If the only person that can beat Tiger is a blonde with big breasts, it’s time for Phil Mickelson to bleach his hair.

· What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

· What was Elin doing out at 2.30 in the morning? Clubbing

· Why did Tiger crashed into a fire hydrant AND a tree? He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

· Why did Phil Mickelson call Elin yesterday? To pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger.

· What is the penalty for getting it in the wrong hole? Ask Tiger, he knows.

· Tiger drives very well on the fairway but doesn’t fare very well on the driveway. Rock me.

· Whats the difference between a golf ball and a caddy? Tiger can drive a golf ball.

· Nike wants to drop their endorsement due to accuracy problems. Apparently, Tiger’s spraying his balls everywhere.

· It turns out that fixing Tiger’s game and fixing his marriage both require the same thing: better control over his putz. 

· Why was Tiger’s wife mad at him? She heard that he played a-round in Australia.

· What will the headline be if they prove it is domestic violence? TIGER’S WIFE MAKES THE CUT

· Given Tiger’s racial heritage can we call this a Black Thai affair?

· Tiger just changed his nickname but still kept it in the cat family. Cheetah.

· Elin Woods has a twin sister named Josephine. Know how to tell them apart? Elin is the one holding the bent 5 iron.

· What do Tiger and the Beatles have in common? They both experienced a hit with Norwegian Wood.

· First words spoken to the paramedics by Tiger: Who are you? And what are all these trees doing in my living room?

· Tiger Wood’s shirt is all red- problem is, there’s no tournament, and his veins are a pint low.

bronco militia
12-03-2009, 08:59 AM
I read earlier that Mickelson called up Tiger's wife, looking for tips on how to beat him.

TailgateNut
12-03-2009, 09:16 AM
I read earlier that Mickelson called up Tiger's wife, looking for tips on how to beat him.

"use your club":spit:

TonyR
12-03-2009, 09:41 AM
I believe 98% of every person in this world will cheat, if put in the right circumstance.

To paraphrase Chris Rock, and perhaps others, men are only as faithful as their options. Which goes back to what I posted earlier: this is what wealthy, powerful men do.

Los Broncos
12-03-2009, 09:49 AM

Do you think it's built into people? like were wired that way?

I like to think most people are good people, but you just hear a lot of this all the time.

TonyR
12-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Do you think it's built into people? like were wired that way?

I actually read a fascinating article years ago saying it's biological. The male biological imperative is to spread his seed as far and wide as possible and ideally to do so with young and attractive mates. Men in positions of power, much like the alpha male in a lion pride, have much more ability and opportunity to act on this biological imperative which is why you see so many incidents like this among the likes of entertainers, athletes, and politicians. Marriage and monogamy are social mores, not biological rules. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Tombstone RJ
12-03-2009, 01:40 PM
I actually read a fascinating article years ago saying it's biological. The male biological imperative is to spread his seed as far and wide as possible and ideally to do so with young and attractive mates. Men in positions of power, much like the alpha male in a lion pride, have much more ability and opportunity to act on this biological imperative which is why you see so many incidents like this among the likes of entertainers, athletes, and politicians. Marriage and monogamy are social mores, not biological rules. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

this

Tombstone RJ
12-03-2009, 02:07 PM
I like to walk into a room full of hotties and yell "Who wants to play 'Hide The Salami?'"

After a few giggles, and maybe a bite or a scratch, I generally get me some Mogambo.

OABB
12-03-2009, 02:13 PM

Again, than don't get married. If you are married, biological imperative has nothing to do with swording skanks. It is all ego and bs.

If you want to spread your seed than don't enter a legally and religious contract to be faithful.

There are few things lower than a cheat imo.

SureShot
12-03-2009, 02:17 PM
You are only as faithful as your options.

Beantown Bronco
12-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Again, than don't get married. If you are married, biological imperative has nothing to do with swording skanks. It is all ego and bs.

If you want to spread your seed than don't enter a legally and religious contract to be faithful.

I now know at least one poster whose significant other monitors the Mane. :~ohyah!:

OABB
12-03-2009, 02:21 PM
You are only as faithful as your options.

"you are as faithful as you are strong"

OABB
12-03-2009, 02:21 PM
I now know at least one poster whose significant other monitors the Mane. :~ohyah!:

lol!

rbackfactory80
12-03-2009, 03:38 PM
<hr>
<!-- message --> John Daly woke up and heard on the radio a professional golfer ran over a fire hydrant and hit a tree...so he turned himself in.

Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She said "I don't know exactly... but put me down for a 5."

Rohirrim
12-03-2009, 03:54 PM
"you are as faithful as you are strong"

"You are as faithful as your breath is bad."

Pony Boy
12-03-2009, 04:07 PM
I heard Tiger is officially changing his name to "Cheetah Woods"

Garcia Bronco
12-03-2009, 04:12 PM

Amen

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-03-2009, 04:20 PM
If you're interested in a Japanese animation of what MIGHT have happened... here you go.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7i5FlC1MpkE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7i5FlC1MpkE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Make sure you watch all the way through.

Circle Orange
12-03-2009, 06:06 PM

That's how Rome fell...:wiggle:

Circle Orange
12-03-2009, 06:08 PM
"use your club":spit:

Hopefully, she left a decent pattern on his head. Ha!

Pony Boy
12-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Audio puts Woods' mom on scene, It just keeps getting deeper....
http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4711019

Jason in LA
12-03-2009, 06:57 PM
I thought it was cheaper to keep her.

Details of Elin Woods' newly rewritten prenup emerge
By Jay Busbee

Elin and Tiger Woods had a prenuptial agreement, as expected. The couple is undergoing marital counseling, as you'd also expect. And now The Daily Beast is reporting that Elin Woods is renegotiating that prenup to get an immediate $5 million payout from her husband and as much as $55 million more to stay with him for two more years.
The initial prenup was worth $20 million after 10 years of marriage. However, the Chicago Sun-Times' Bill Zwecker has reported that Elin Woods will receive an immediate payment "into an account she alone controls," and that the 10-year timeframe -- which began when they married in 2004 -- has been shortened and the value increased "substantially."
The Daily Beast quotes "a lawyer familiar with the couple's negotiations" in reporting that the term of the prenup has been shortened to seven years, and that a series of staggered payments could increase the total value to $75 million.
But apparently there's also a behavioral component to all this: Elin Woods must "be a dutiful wife in showing up with him at social events and in public as if they were still the perfect couple, and sign a nondisclosure form that will prevent her from ever telling her story."
It's important to note that to date, there's no concrete evidence that Elin Woods has ever been anything but the perfectly dutiful golf wife. I'm sure the Woodses would like nothing more than to portray domestic calm to the world, and Elin Woods now apparently has several million more reasons to do just that.

Jason in LA
12-03-2009, 06:59 PM

I don't buy into that at all. I think people should marry a person that makes them forget about wanting to see other people. If that's the case, then cheating is not a problem, even with hot women around. Obviously, Elin didn't make Tiger want to give up other women, which is why he shouldn't have married her in the first place.

OABB
12-03-2009, 07:04 PM
I don't buy into that at all. I think people should marry a person that makes them forget about wanting to see other people. If that's the case, then cheating is not a problem, even with hot women around. Obviously, Elin didn't make Tiger want to give up other women, which is why he shouldn't have married her in the first place.

no one can "make" you cheat or not cheat....you are either a douchebag or not.

the truth is she shouldn't have married him.

I mean the guy makes millions to play a leisure activity, he is not a great man or anything. He hits a ball with a club. He is not a revolutionary leader or brilliant writer or great warrior. He is just rich.

Which means she is a social climbing whorebag.

They got what they both deserved.

end rant.

TonyR
12-03-2009, 07:07 PM

I agree and wasn't suggesting otherwise. I particularly agree in the case of the young and wealthy because they always have options. But the large majority of us are not rich and powerful and in this case marriage can make a little more sense. Or not. Could go either way.

Jason in LA
12-03-2009, 07:17 PM
no one can "make" you cheat or not cheat....you are either a douchebag or not.

the truth is she shouldn't have married him.

I mean the guy makes millions to play a leisure activity, he is not a great man or anything. He hits a ball with a club. He is not a revolutionary leader or brilliant writer or great warrior. He is just rich.

Which means she is a social climbing whorebag.

They got what they both deserved.

end rant.

I agree, nobody can make a person cheat or not cheat. But I think that a lot of people get committed to people, even though they still have the urge to be with other people. The way I see it, the only way I'd get committed to a woman is if being with her made me totally forget about seeing other women. If I'm dating a woman, and I'm still thinking about dating other women, then I know that she's not the one. And I wouldn't get committed to her. When I find "the one" I won't be worried about cheating because if I'm with her, that means that I'm not thinking about other women. I know a lot of guys who are with women, but are still going after other women. If they still have the urge then they shouldn't be with the woman that they are with.

Circle Orange
12-03-2009, 07:43 PM
The Woods family needs counselling.

Cooties4Booties.Com :clown:

SJ Bronco
12-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Everyone has the option and opportunity. Women aren't that picky. even my old ugly ass has gotten a hotty or too to flirt with me. I have no desire to cheat. Not because I love my wife beyond end, or because a priest said so, but because I have no desire to take my chances with another crazy chick like all of them are under 30! My wife is just beginning to be normal at age 30. I like it. Apparently, tiger forgot that women are crazy, and got burned.

Pony Boy
12-03-2009, 09:59 PM
The sad part of the story is, now no mater how many tournaments Tiger wins or how big his pile of money is, he will never be on the same pedestal with Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. Those guys always made a point to give praise to their wives and family as being the most important factors in their success.

SJ Bronco
12-03-2009, 11:23 PM
The sad part of the story is, now no mater how many tournaments Tiger wins or how big his pile of money is, he will never be on the same pedestal with Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. Those guys always made a point to give praise to their wives and family as being the most important factors in their success.

the difference here, you can't compare those days with these. They could have been running around on their wives too, but there was no, internet or TMZ to to watch em so close. The rich and powerful were revered, like baseball players in the 80's. We let them get away with a lot more without noticing, and we respected their privacy. Not to say they were cheating, but how would you ever know, and I watched athlete after athlete thank their mothers, wives, kids, brothers sisters mothers cousins former roomate and God, only to find they were lying Aholes. I really don't think it's fair to even make that assumption.

Jason in LA
12-03-2009, 11:43 PM
the difference here, you can't compare those days with these. They could have been running around on their wives too, but there was no, internet or TMZ to to watch em so close. The rich and powerful were revered, like baseball players in the 80's. We let them get away with a lot more without noticing, and we respected their privacy. Not to say they were cheating, but how would you ever know, and I watched athlete after athlete thank their mothers, wives, kids, brothers sisters mothers cousins former roomate and God, only to find they were lying Aholes. I really don't think it's fair to even make that assumption.

I agree. It's an assumption that people shouldn't make because we have no idea what they were doing in their personal lives. I'd say that it was way more easier to cheat back then because the media did not follow athletes nearly as closely as they do today.

SouthStndJunkie
12-03-2009, 11:57 PM

Those guys played in the day before the Internet and at a time when the media protected athletes and their indiscretions because they had to in order to stay on their good side and get interviews. Back then the writers often partied and drank with the athletes....different times.

Those guys could have been complete womanizing man whores back in the day....but we will never know.

JJJ
12-04-2009, 12:05 AM
If you're interested in a Japanese animation of what MIGHT have happened... here you go.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7i5FlC1MpkE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7i5FlC1MpkE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Make sure you watch all the way through.

Pretty funny. But it is Chinese not Japanese.

Circle Orange
12-04-2009, 12:36 AM
I like all the silly sports polls and talking heads saying they still support Tiger. Supporting what, I have no idea. They can cheer him the golfer and not like him so much the husband. on espn some silly poll had 71 percent 'supporting' Tiger. Yeah, okay. Dude on the show said, "Hey, I'm a guy. I can compartmentalize stuff." Oh gee, did he have someone spell that out for him? The woman shrugged and said "she isn't gonna miss him all that much."

I love when strangers talk about this like it's only about golf. Sure, they can be detached. It ain't THEIR family and kids getting messed up with this crap. And the sponsors are still 'supporting.' Again, I have no idea what they support here. If they all left tomorrow Woods would still be stinking rich. It's all about the money, honey. You can have the morals of an ape so long as that advertising cash flow keeps 'a comin.'

'Course, in some circles hubby might not be seen in public for a looong time after such antics.

Pony Boy
12-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Sad news, I just heard that John Daly woke up and heard that a professional golfer had run over a fire plug and hit a tree in a neighbors yard, so he turn himself in to the police.....

watermock
12-04-2009, 12:53 PM
He probably just needs to buy her a Kobe "House Rock."

TonyR
12-04-2009, 02:29 PM
The way I see it, the only way I'd get committed to a woman is if being with her made me totally forget about seeing other women. If I'm dating a woman, and I'm still thinking about dating other women, then I know that she's not the one. And I wouldn't get committed to her. When I find "the one" I won't be worried about cheating because if I'm with her, that means that I'm not thinking about other women.

Agree. But, to be fair, you may feel that way when you get married and then things may change over time. Marriage is difficult, particularly when kids enter the equation. Again, I'm not condoning or excusing cheating. But there are plenty of unhappy marriages, and most of those didn't start out that way.

titan
12-04-2009, 03:51 PM

Yes Arnold Palmer's wife was once on the Tonight Show. Johnny Carson asked her what she does before a tournament to support her husband. "I always kiss his balls" was the reply.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-04-2009, 04:10 PM
I heard Tiger was changing his name:

http://amsteele.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/cheetah-oil-painting.jpg

watermock
12-04-2009, 04:13 PM
A cheetah never changes it's spots.

Pony Boy
12-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Yes Arnold Palmer's wife was once on the Tonight Show. Johnny Carson asked her what she does before a tournament to support her husband. "I always kiss his balls" was the reply.

And Johnny replied "I bet that makes his putter flutter". Johnny carried that to the grave, he said several times if there was one thing in his life he could take back, it was the comment he made to Arnolds wife......... He said he apoligized to Arnold and his wife a 1000 times ........

watermock
12-04-2009, 04:31 PM
My Dad looked like Palmer when younger.

Pony Boy
12-04-2009, 04:40 PM
My Dad looked like Palmer when younger.

My dad drank like John Daly

Bronx33
12-04-2009, 04:59 PM
My dad drank like John Daly

My dad drove like john daly. :clown:

Blueflame
12-04-2009, 05:07 PM
My dad drove like john daly. :clown:

On the fairway or on the highway? ;D

TomServo
12-06-2009, 02:13 AM
hate golf. hate tiger. So simple to see what happened. tigers wife confronts him about all his GFs.
tiger hemms and haws....Elin grabs a golf club and pummels tiger. wife connects several head shots. tiger flees in the neaest Caddy. tiger gets to the caddy but crashes cause wife is pummeling him with club.
neibors show up/ wife stops clubbin tiger
Saves t
iger

yay tiger

Bronco Yoda
12-06-2009, 06:13 AM
So what's the tally so far? 4?

Pony Boy
12-06-2009, 09:04 AM
So what's the tally so far? 4?

They all are looking for the payoff, It will be 5 after today , my wife is coming out......

Bronco Yoda
12-07-2009, 02:11 AM
They all are looking for the payoff, It will be 5 after today , my wife is coming out......

Her sister (Your sister in-law) sold ya out?

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/mistress-5-claim-perkins-waitress-mindy-lawton-27310

http://www.yardbarker.com/golf/article_external/Alleged_Tiger_Mistress_6_8216NYC_Clubgoer_8217_Cor i_Rist/1692342

going for 7....going once...going...

GoBroncos DownUnder
12-08-2009, 11:12 AM
(To revive the old thread)

Can I just say how much I admire Mrs Tiger!

She's a 130lb (?) of HOT Scandinavian woman, who's married to one of the richest-most recognizable athletes in the world.
BUT, ... when she finds out her Tiger is really just a Lowdown Dog - she arms herself with a golf club and BEATS him up!

Kudos to her!

Hopefully some of those lame ass "I'll give him a 2nd chance" types out there, both MEN and WOMEN, can take note ...
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/07/30/us/30chelsea-2-190.jpg :wiggle:

Pony Boy
12-08-2009, 11:29 AM
During last Sunday’s Jaguars- Texans game in Jacksonville, the jaguars decided to entertain their fans during a break in the action.
They made a guy dress up in a tiger suit, a red shirt and black hat which is typically what Woods wears. The guy was then chased around the field by a blond woman wielding a golf club.

TailgateNut
12-08-2009, 11:47 AM
During last Sunday’s Jaguars- Texans game in Jacksonville, the jaguars decided to entertain their fans during a break in the action.
They made a guy dress up in a tiger suit, a red shirt and black hat which is typically what Woods wears. The guy was then chased around the field by a blond woman wielding a golf club.

:spit:

leon
12-08-2009, 03:27 PM
hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!