PDA

View Full Version : Best prime-time games of the season?

Popps
11-26-2009, 11:35 PM
So, tonight was obviously a great prime-time match-up. Not just because we played, but it was two 6-4 teams with huge implications.

Add to that, this Sunday...

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore

and Monday...

Patriots @ Saints

What a great slate of night games. I can't wait for that Sunday night match-up. It's absolutely going to be a bar-room brawl. Two physical teams with their seasons basically on the line... and a match-up of the playoff, which was one of the hardest hitting games I've seen.

Then, it should be a big offensive display on Monday.

Good stuff. **** is getting interesting...

NYBronco
11-27-2009, 05:04 AM
This is a good time of year to watch teams fighting for the playoffs. There may also be some surprise meaningless good games to watch as well.

ZachKC
11-27-2009, 05:17 AM
The Thursday lineup of games from start to finish was pretty weak. Looking forward to college ball tomorrow and some more NFL on Sunday though.

Bronco Rob
11-27-2009, 05:22 AM
The Thursday lineup of games from start to finish was pretty weak. Looking forward to college ball tomorrow and some more NFL on Sunday though.

I'd only watch college if I was a chefs fan to.

:thumbsup:

ZachKC
11-27-2009, 05:23 AM
I'd only watch college if I was a chefs fan to.

:thumbsup:

Whoever is reading yours posts for you is doing a bad job.

Bronco Rob
11-27-2009, 05:25 AM
Whoever is reading yours posts for you is doing a bad job.

whoever picked your NFL team of choice did a worse job.

just sayin'

colonelbeef
11-27-2009, 08:07 AM
I really want to see the Saints beat the poop out of the pats

55CrushEm
11-27-2009, 09:11 AM
I think the best prime time game of the season has already been played, Popps.....that would be Pats/Colts.....Manning was money.

Los Broncos
11-27-2009, 09:49 AM
I agree great games this weekend.

Looking forward to the NO, NE game.

Popps
11-27-2009, 10:26 AM
I think the best prime time game of the season has already been played, Popps.....that would be Pats/Colts.....Manning was money.

Yep, it'll be tough to top that one.

But, on paper... these three night games (Thurs/Sun/Mon) look about as good as any set this season.

I'm so jacked up to watch that Pitt/Balt game.

Big Ben is reportedly practicing without any problems and expects to play on Sunday.