PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hate NFLN camera angles?

ludo21
11-26-2009, 08:36 PM
It frustrated me to no end tonight.

Zooming in on a players face so we had no idea what the formations were.

They also took forever to switch back at times so we missed the beginning of plays.

Other than that, I am glad we dominated!!! :strong:

Bring on the Queefs!!

Archer81
11-26-2009, 08:37 PM
The dramatic shot...just get to the play. There is a reason CBS and Fox get a bulk of the NFL Schedule...The footage of a cameraman's feet was awesome.

:Broncos:

Los Broncos
11-26-2009, 09:02 PM
The dramatic shot...just get to the play. There is a reason CBS and Fox get a bulk of the NFL Schedule...The footage of a cameraman's feet was awesome.

:Broncos:

See the same and was WTH? but some of angles were cool, the same shot gets boring over and over.

I wish they would give better angles in basketball too.

McDman
11-26-2009, 09:09 PM
They're production value is terrible. McD was right when he said he's not surprised bc it was the NFL network, they're bush league.

broncolife
11-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Well I did enjoy the McD F-Bomb

Beantown Bronco
11-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Give the camera guys a break. All they're trying to do is capture a mother ****ing football game.

Kaylore
11-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Yeah they suck.

Bronco Yoda
11-27-2009, 02:50 AM
Like the audio though. I bet McD isn't thrilled about airing that F-bomb on the sideline.

long beach bronco
11-27-2009, 04:41 AM
The look and feel of the game felt like a high school or college game. Fox, CBS, ESPN and NBC are world class. The NFLN has some catching up to do.

hades
11-27-2009, 07:01 AM
The look and feel of the game felt like a high school or college game. Fox, CBS, ESPN and NBC are world class. The NFLN has some catching up to do.

Also, I know it is broadcast in HD, but was it NOT in 5.1 surround sound? I thought my reciever only showed A B peakers lit up, not much seperation between my surround speakers???

cutthemdown
11-27-2009, 07:39 AM
The zoom in too close. The seem to be jerky and not smooth. The commentary stinks and it seems like they don't follow the action very well.

It was a strange game though really. What's up with the Giants? Talk about a total collapse they have lost what 5 of last 6?

cutthemdown
11-27-2009, 07:41 AM

Yeah but all those dollars all for the NFL. You can bet they will keep working on it. I do think though NFLN covers football well though. Good little shows to watch in the week etc etc.

BlaK-Argentina
11-27-2009, 10:01 AM
Anyone else would like to see every play from behind the offense? I love those shots.

boltaneer
11-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Anyone else would like to see every play from behind the offense? I love those shots.

A lot of the more die-hard football fans would love this so we could see the formations and coverages, etc more clearer. But the people who produce the games don't think it's a sexy enough of a shot of the game for the more casual viewers.

We're going to have to wait for the day where we can choose our own camera angles on our TVs (you can already do it when you watch the SNF games online.)

BlaK-Argentina
11-27-2009, 02:33 PM
A lot of the more die-hard football fans would love this so we could see the formations and coverages, etc more clearer. But the people who produce the games don't think it's a sexy enough of a shot of the game for the more casual viewers.

We're going to have to wait for the day where we can choose our own camera angles on our TVs (you can already do it when you watch the SNF games online.)

The only problem I have with it it's that it may be hard to see if a player got a first down or not. But you can see everything else, the lines, formations, the WR/CBs which is always fun... you get the whole QB perspective which is great and can see the running plays develop... it's full of win! Someone needs to make it happen.