PDA

View Full Version : anyone know what Broncos have planned for today?

bfoflcommish
11-26-2009, 11:18 AM
halftime show?

The Joker
11-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Orton is gonna throw the ball downfield.

SJ Bronco
11-26-2009, 11:34 AM
I know I plan to go to the bathroom and get more turkey at halftime...in no particular order... :D

SouthStndJunkie
11-26-2009, 11:35 AM
Halftime shows are the lamest part of football games.

SJ Bronco
11-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Halftime shows are the lamest part of football games.

This

Although I think it's a tie with Joe Buck

orinjkrush
11-26-2009, 01:28 PM
all i care is that they show up this game.

if it goes south, i want to see new bodies out there.

heck i'd be happy with jarvis moss at QB if they lay down again.

Bronco Warrior
11-26-2009, 02:01 PM
I think we show up and play hard. If Orton can't go the whole game I want to see Brandstater. The guy can throw the long ball! Saw him thow a 70 yarder and hit his guy on the run from his own goal-line and hauled it in on the 28 yard line and went in to score! He is 6'6 and mobile..well was in college... reminded me of Jake Locker now!

For the record I was pleasantly suprised to see Orton go long and rolling out! It will make all the difference in his game and the team. Wonder why it wasn't utilized before we had lost enough games to make Josh put it in! And for the dumborons who think Orton throwing long isn't new..check yer facts..he has never had that in his game..even in college!

UberBroncoMan
11-26-2009, 02:38 PM
I'm hoping that they're planning for a WIN.

Would be nice to be 7-4 this week and then 8-4 next week.

We'd just need the Jaguars to choke a bit and we should walk into the final wild card spot... assuming we don't continue to play pathetic.

Ramathorn
11-26-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm hoping that they're planning for a WIN.

Would be nice to be 7-4 this week and then 8-4 next week.

We'd just need the Jaguars to choke a bit and we should walk into the final wild card spot... assuming we don't continue to play pathetic.

that alot to assume. dont hold you breath