PDA

View Full Version : Hey rookie, welcome to the NFL.

Los Broncos
11-26-2009, 12:01 AM
With Knowshon Moreno on ESPN2 right now.

Los Broncos
11-26-2009, 12:17 AM
He was playing cards with his family and wearing a air Moreno shirt.

Also recevied a call from McDaniels right after he was drafted.

And the air was tough to get use to in Denver, looked pretty winded practicing and in sprints.

Popps
11-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Seems like a likable kid. Will try to catch it.

Los Broncos
11-26-2009, 01:01 AM
They just showed the 49ers game where he was hurt.

Hillis told him not to get tangled up like that, just go down.

Not to sure what he meant, all in all just little clips of him nothing to interesting.

NYBronco
11-27-2009, 09:07 AM
He was playing cards with his family and wearing a air Moreno shirt.

Also recevied a call from McDaniels right after he was drafted.

And the air was tough to get use to in Denver, looked pretty winded practicing and in sprints.

After last nights game vs. the Giants it looks like he is getting settled in to the mile high altitude.

Who are the one's calling Moreno a bust?

Los Broncos
11-27-2009, 09:12 AM
After last nights game vs. the Giants it looks like he is getting settled in to the mile high altitude.

Who are the one's calling Moreno a bust?

Yeah he should use to it by now.

And I never called him a bust but that remains to been seen.

NYBronco
11-27-2009, 09:16 AM
Yeah he should use to it by now.

And I never called him a bust but that remains to been seen.

I know you didn't call him a bust but there have been a few rumblings lately on the board. I wasn't pleased with the fumble last week at the goal line but the freak knee from his olineman knocked the ball free and it did appear the ball crossed the goal line before he lost control of the ball.

He would have had a 100 yard game last night if Graham wasn't caught "holding"on that 15 to 20 yard run in the fourth (I believe).

Los Broncos
11-27-2009, 09:22 AM
I know you didn't call him a bust but there have been a few rumblings lately on the board. I wasn't pleased with the fumble last week at the goal line but the freak knee from his olineman knocked the ball free and it did appear the ball crossed the goal line before he lost control of the ball.

He would have had a 100 yard game last night if Graham wasn't caught "holding"on that 15 to 20 yard run in the fourth (I believe).

He played great, good vision and patience and did a good job of holding onto the ball.

Has any back gone over 100 yards this season?

gyldenlove
11-27-2009, 09:55 AM
He played great, good vision and patience and did a good job of holding onto the ball.

Has any back gone over 100 yards this season?

Buckhalter had 108 at Oakland.

Los Broncos
11-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Buckhalter had 108 at Oakland.

Ah OK.