PDA

View Full Version : Start'em Sit'em ???

Broncoman13
11-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Alright, gotta have two... I'm in need of a win with only two more weeks to go in the regular season.

Ricky Williams
Beanie Wells
Justin Forsett (Jones back?)
Knowshon Moreno- Will he be the bell cow this week?
Jonathan Stewart- bad one week great the next... he was bad last week. ;D

I have to pick two.

Also, would you start Matt Hassleback vs the Rams or McNabb vs the Redskins?

boppool
11-26-2009, 01:35 AM
Definately Ricky. After that it's either Wells or Moreno. Right now, I'd go with Wells (better passing game and goal-line carries)

Ramathorn
11-26-2009, 04:45 AM
Def williams. Thats a no brainer. Then I would go with wells. Knowshon gonna suck vs giants d. And mcnabb without a doubt.

cousinal11
11-26-2009, 06:51 AM
Ricky don't lose that number.

Beanie vs Moreno is a toss up if you ask me.

Gotta go McNabb with those weapons.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-26-2009, 07:51 AM
You've got to go with Hasselbeck, are you kidding? Against the RAMS?? They're atrocious!

Broncoman13
11-26-2009, 08:15 AM
You've got to go with Hasselbeck, are you kidding? Against the RAMS?? They're atrocious!

Kind of what I was thinking as well. The Skins D just held the Cowboys in check and they held the Iggles in check earlier in the year. McNabb is hot right now but I think Hass is the safer pick... and he's had 20 points or better in three straight (I think).

I think the Broncos will run the ball pretty well vs the Giants. Pierce is out and I think they have had some trouble keeping teams from scoring on the ground. I worry that the split will make both Buck and Knowshon somewhat irrelevant though. Same thing with Wells. If Jones were out and it was just Forsett, that would be an easy call... anybody up in the North West hearing anything about those ribs?