PDA

View Full Version : Great MHR article!

Mr.Meanie
11-25-2009, 04:08 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2009/11/25/1173616/thanksgiving-mhr-chalk-talk

I love the military analogy... I think he nailed it.

watermock
11-25-2009, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE][So which was better? We had a Porsche, they had a muscle car (with a hemi). We could win the races, they could win if the fight was a demolition derby. Nato strategy was to slow down a Warsaw Pact invasion long enough for the "quality" of Nato firepower to take the toll on Warsaw Pact forces (known as attrition warfare). As a good American (and a veteran), I think the good guys had it right. It isn't about the numbers, it is about the quality. So, what does this have to do with the Denver Broncos/QUOTE]

Nothing.

We have had, since 1945, both first strike and The "Bretton Woods" dollar.

Russia dumped the Waraw Pact because it wasn't worth anything anymore.I fact, the fall of the USSR create an oligharchy much more dangerous.

Now, the Chinese have not only taken over our economy, but our debt and production.

orinjkrush
11-25-2009, 06:48 PM
"To capture the enemy's entire army is better than to destroy it; to take intact a [nation] a regiment, a company, or a squad is better than to destroy them. For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the supreme of excellence. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence."
- Sun Tzu quotes

Most humble sir, if you please, the keys to your vaults?

watermock
11-25-2009, 08:06 PM
"To capture the enemy's entire army is better than to destroy it; to take intact a [nation] a regiment, a company, or a squad is better than to destroy them. For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the supreme of excellence. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence."
- Sun Tzu quotes

Most humble sir, if you please, the keys to your vaults?

Sorry, that has nothing to do with football.

I'll explain it for you.

Blitz

uplink
11-25-2009, 10:30 PM
hard to say who had the best cold war engagement military strategy since there was not a head on battle. NATO won by economic and human rights IMO. I think the future of warfare may be going toward cheap weapons in ample supply now due to drones, robots etc.

To look at the engagement strategy, how about looking at WWII. The U.S. and Soviets beat the Germans with tanks that were not as advanced but could be made in greater numbers, cheaper, etc.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

watermock
11-25-2009, 10:44 PM
And tech is easily stolen.

The Chinese blow our sats out, were done.

Our best defense is our DEBT!

We are going to monarize the debt.

Sucks for us, good for the elite.

War is produced by evil.