11-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Giants RB Bradshaw has sprained left ankle

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) - New York Giants running back Ahmad
Bradshaw is wearing a protective boot on his sprained left ankle,
and it's uncertain whether he'll make the trip for the team's game
at Denver.
Bradshaw, second on the team with 549 yards rushing, came out of
Sunday's victory over Atlanta with the injury. He previously had
worn a boot on his right foot because of a cracked bone.
Coach Tom Coughlin says Bradshaw won't practice for the second
straight day. When asked if Bradshaw would fly with the team for
its Thanksgiving game against the Broncos, Coughlin said, "We'll
see."
Danny Ware would see extended time if Bradshaw can't play.
Starting running back Brandon Jacobs injured his right leg Sunday
but says he feels fine.

BMarsh615
11-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Some other Giants news. From Rotoworld

Giants DB D.J. Johnson admitted that he may have been brought in just to serve as a "snitch" for Thursday's game against the Broncos.
The Giants signed Johnson off Denver's practice squad on Oct. 11. "To tell you the truth, I don't know about my future here," he said. "And I'm fully aware of the possibility that's what I was brought in for." Johnson said he volunteered to tell the coaches everything he knows about the Broncos' secondary.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-24-2009, 03:45 PM
October 11? That's too far off, homie. Johnson, you've been played.

richpjr
11-24-2009, 07:55 PM
The Chargers came into the last game ranked 32nd, or dead last in the league in rushing and put up 203 yards against the Broncos. The Giants are 7th in the league in rushing - it could be very ugly, even without Bradshaw.

DenverBound
11-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Jacobs is a brute. I think it's absolutely hilarious watching DB's running towards him when he gets into open space. You can just see how reluctant they are running towards him, like "Dammit! Am I really going to have to do this?" It's too funny.

colonelbeef
11-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Jacobs is a brute. I think it's absolutely hilarious watching DB's running towards him when he gets into open space. You can just see how reluctant they are running towards him, like "Dammit! Am I really going to have to do this?" It's too funny.

He has been running a bit softer this year though. Seems like he is worried about trying to be healthy for a big payday down the road and has eased off of the throttle a bit...

DenverBound
11-24-2009, 08:24 PM
He has been running a bit softer this year though. Seems like he is worried about trying to be healthy for a big payday down the road and has eased off of the throttle a bit...

He can try all he wants but I'm pretty sure the Giants are smart enough to realize that his running style doesn't really lend it self to long, healthy careers. They will ride his back for as long as they can without investing too much into him, IMO. His slide has already started and will just get worse.

budman
11-25-2009, 11:21 AM
bradshaw is most not likely to play jacobs is not 100% also defensive backs are hurting

Beantown Bronco
11-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Still unsure if he'll make the flight? Can't believe they haven't left yet. The way they were talking, they would've had to leave by yesterday morning to make it "all the way" to Denver in time for kickoff....

oubronco
11-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Their running game and d-line are what concern me the most if we contain both we have a great shot at winning