PDA

View Full Version : Fan Approach for the Broncos vs Giants on Thanksgiving

rastaman
11-24-2009, 09:05 AM
Here's some advice. Have plenty of No-Doze on hand and just eat plenty of Turkey before the Bronco game so should the Giants put an azz whopping on Denver.....the L-Tryptophan in the Turkey kicks in and you can take a 2-3 hour knap and avoid the on coming train wreck.

If Denver rises to the occassion and play like they did the first 6 games of the season and possible be in position to win the game in the 4th qtr and upsets the Giants......you pop No-Doze to watch the entire game and enjoy a hard fought and won victory.

orinjkrush
11-24-2009, 09:17 AM
last game should have been fought for the playoffs.

this game should be fought for people's jobs. do your job!

BigPlayShay
11-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Awesome thread. It's awesomeness has worn me out so much that I want to take a "knap" now.

rastaman
11-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Awesome thread. It's awesomeness has worn me out so much that I want to take a "knap" now.

Night--Night. Build up your stamina for Thursdays game.:clown:

Los Broncos
11-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Might take a massive hit off the bong right before game time.

That'll keep me from being pissed if we get crushed.

Dagmar
11-24-2009, 11:36 AM
Might take a massive hit off the bong right before game time.

That'll keep me from being pissed if we get crushed.

I will be drinking lots of beer. And will be freezing my ass off at the game. Got a sweet new Broncos hoody for my birthday yesterday, hopefully will keep me toasty.

Los Broncos
11-24-2009, 11:45 AM
I will be drinking lots of beer. And will be freezing my ass off at the game. Got a sweet new Broncos hoody for my birthday yesterday, hopefully will keep me toasty.

Nice, I cut the sleeves off of my hoodie because they were tight.

I look like hoodie JR, but I stop drinking beer because it puts me to sleep.

So after the games I would just pass out for 3-4 hours.

Now whiskey I can drink forever and stay awake.

RhymesayersDU
11-24-2009, 11:50 AM
I will be at the game. Should be a beautiful day for tailgating, 57 degrees and sunny. Should get chilly when the sun goes down but hopefully not too bad.

Man-Goblin
11-24-2009, 12:08 PM

I believe it's spelled 'gnap'.

FantomForce
11-24-2009, 12:10 PM
sounds like a plan